Why is she so fucking cute guys?

Why is she so fucking cute guys?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/219358/
nhentai.net/g/219610/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worst Zelda.

She just is!

Its the eyebrows and incompetence.

She's a science nerd with a big butt!

Attached: 1553012696411.jpg (850x688, 172K)

Looks like a pile of shit on her ugly head

That face is goblina-tier and her ass is underwhelming as fuck. Easily the worst Zelda design so far.

imagine the smell

Attached: 1539403113576.webm (498x206, 545K)

Slut lessons.

Because she reminded me of Nausicaä

You sound lkke an merimutt

>Yea Forums tells me this game is empty
>literally can't go 5 minutes without tripping over, at the very minimum, a shrine

Cute design and she played a bigger role in the story so we saw more of her and her interactions with other characters

Attached: 1545813556023.png (812x968, 687K)

>not liking a retarded looking face and underwhelming ass makes me a mutt

I love Zelda! She's the cutest and the best! The best ever! A cute princess Zelda! Yes! She's very cute and very feminine! She sounds like a proper lady and a proper princess! Very cute! She even knows how to cry! Not a robot! Doesn't cry like a baby! Ladylike! Dresses like a princess! Very modest! Cute turtleneck! Cutie patootie! Cute hairclips! Knows how to accessorize! Fashionable! Holds the triforce of wisdom! Smartypants! Yes! Cute with brains! Brains behind her forehead! Cute forehead! Cute eyebrows! Pointy ears! Cute pointy ears! She is very lovely! I love her!!!!!

Why are there no good doujins on this?

If Naussica had let the Apocalypse happen because she was too lame to do her one fucking job and then had a boy cone along and fix literally everything so she could cone out of the rafters last second and """""save""""" the world

Also at the very maximum.

>If Naussica had let the Apocalypse happen because she was too lame to do her one fucking job
She did, you absolute retard. She destroyed the only method the current humanity had for surviving the Forest, and so everyone is going to die in the pure world now because of her.

>Mom! They're enjoying it again!!

nhentai.net/g/219358/
nhentai.net/g/219610/

Is there a way to try BOTW?

I'm really intrigued by the game but I drop Ubishit like a hot potato when it asks me to collect 100 dicks.

OI BLIMEY, LINK YA CUNT FOOKIN KILL GANON AIGHT MATE?

You don't even have to do anything you don't want to do in BOTW. Some of the quests require you to collect certain things, but I felt like it was well integrated into the game. I remember only one quest really felt like you were collecting an arbitrary amount of an item for no reason. Other quests just want you to get a single or a few different types of items. The world is so huge and some items are pretty rare that it can be hard enough to find even one of something, but there's also the item finder too which helps.

Holy shit why do you fucking faggots show up and fuck up every thread? Is it cause its aussie hours?

CEMU

Cause she’s an adorkable princess with a cute pedicure!

Attached: FB852F32-2769-467F-B6E3-3DD9C1255560.jpg (3000x4200, 2.09M)

would tickle

based foot poster.

Only Warriors Zelda makes my dick twitch.

Thanks.

Attached: E28E8ADA-8CBB-4EB0-B1B7-BB27D7094D49.jpg (6000x4000, 2.54M)