Why do shonen games suck so often?

Why do shonen games suck so often?

Attached: 1553787539779.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mochi444420/status/1060454490002735104
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6569424/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why do anime games always suck
FTFY. And it's because the source material sucks.

what the fuck is a shonen game

Made out of greed for guillible fucks that will buy anything that has their favorite protagonist slapped on them. Since unlike Vidya characters, they don't have to have earned any standard of quality Vidya in the past to be something people will buy practically instantly, it just leads to that: Greed.

How the fuck is "shonen" a video game genre?

They’re not willing to put any effort into shitty shounens anime why would the put effort in a game?

Casual anime fags are still going to buy it

Video games based on shonen anime, you retards.

Attached: 1524752738697.jpg (600x446, 91K)

They only ever get greenlit and licensed for big current running animes, and since most animes are now produced seasonally and sporadically, the games have to be rushed to hit certain windows, such as the new season finally airing after a 3 year break, or a new manga volume

Cooqle

Fuck, I may have accidentally asked a question more interesting than the picture somehow.

Attached: froppynkermit.jpg (800x603, 62K)

sauce

Fuck you Yea Forums

No, its because the developer/publisher wants a quick buck so they throw in the lowest effort bullshit game with MAIN CHARACTER on it and you cockgobblers suck it up like a fine wine

I got it from a thread, so you're on your own buddy.

FPBP

Are you fucking retarded? I literally said all anime games and anime is shit. Why would I buy the games? Dumb weeb. Die.

your mom is shit

LOOK AT THOSE BABIES

I want to cum on Hatsumes titties.

Attached: 1545680819405.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

At least she birthed someone who has more than two brain cells you fucking subhuman. Die weeb.

yeah, thanks to me

Attached: 1548216972991.png (485x319, 40K)

>protagonist getting progressively stronger by fighting things, sometimes there's a story
Sounds like an RPG.

Attached: 1515475410299.png (1344x174, 48K)

NOW, Yea Forums, SAY IT AFTER ME
ANIME SUCKS

But... this is the opposite situation.
I wanted waifu posting.

wanted to find it for myself so I figured I'd help
learn how to use google images/yandex though

twitter.com/mochi444420/status/1060454490002735104

They're often rushed and lack passion behind the project. All licensed games suffer from this. They're designed to make a quick buck from fans of the product or from parents who don't know any better. There are very few licensed games that are good, and even those are debatable. Personally, I like the Ninja Storm series, but arena fighters aren't the best genre.

based

OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS

>that image with Mina and Deku both getting fucked in the ass

Attached: 5a29ffab58fa1271161d4cdc82d566ec8659d47e_00.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Well?

You gonna link it?

BIG

Attached: wifeshido.png (1200x1500, 1.34M)

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/6569424/

>zoomer capeshit naruto

Attached: 1548056935837.jpg (461x394, 67K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1542632718920.jpg (2484x1660, 1.66M)

RBG's artstyle is disgusting

>shitty paint edit with resolutions all around

I honestly cannot imagine how much their art has degraded over the years.

As opposed to boomer capeshit naruto?

Shonen isn't a genre it's a demographic. You can easily detect newfags who don't know the difference.

Fucking love her so much

Attached: SmartSelect_20190226-205159_Twitter.gif (640x361, 1.19M)

D-Dad...?

That art style makes me uncomfortable.

>Fucking the acid girl
No way fag

I don't give two shit about bnha, but I've jerked off more times than I'd like to admit to the invisible girl.

Attached: a5ffda1c1398175469e1f690e8aad4fe.gif (540x540, 1.48M)

Of all people, why her?

Because of the implications

I don't know, user. She just does things to me and I can't explain why.

>ditzy slut with no concept of shame or modesty because nobody ever says anything about her walking around without clothing
>latent inferiority complex compared to the other girls because of her lack of a physical appearance, hungry for validation
>could make your dick disappear
>probably secretly evil

whats there not to like
although shes not best girl, that goes to the lizard

why the fuck does she wear shoes, if i was invisible, id wear a shirt so people knew where i was and thats it, fuck em

You'd be stepping in shit all day gross dude.

i dont see any piles of shit in that school

Cash Grabs, Like look at fuckin One Piece.
>Highest Grossing selling Manga on the fucking planet.
>Games are all absolute fucking low effort garbage even though they could afford something as good as a decent fighting game.

DragonBall is the only manga series with good games to its fucking name.

Good devs make their own story to suit the game. Only unpopular devs have to license someone else's story, and they tend to be unpopular for a reason

School uniform. Also, she's invisible to herself too. Being able to quickly tell where your feet are is an useful perk.

Misaki isn’t coming anons

Attached: 27FDD35E-33FC-4363-A7D7-6F10C2BAFD9E.jpg (712x396, 27K)

What about Bakugou?

Nigga you wear shoes to protect your feet. Yeah it's a social thing, but the ground's got pebbles and shit.

you can see her panties through her neck hole

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1549207551307.png (650x581, 284K)

>KACCHAN PLEASE SPIT IN MY MOUTH AND FUCK MY GF
The absolute state of Dekucks

Attached: 1509917315581.png (640x360, 205K)

They're on the same vein as movie tie ins. They're never good.

Recent spiderman game was only good because it got released way after any movie had come out. As a result, wasn't a lazy rushed cash grab.

I would let any of the MHA girls have their way with me god fucking dammit

>tie-in games for material primarily aimed at young boys
You tell me.

Attached: 1541033451141.jpg (663x511, 56K)

Naruto storm games are kino, as well as many Dragon Ball fighting games

99.9% of them are just half assed cash grabs.

Alright anons, who is best girl and why is it froppy

why do you care

>best girl is a side character
E
What games do this

REKT

every single one.

Because shonen sucks stupid

>People actually play as Atnes

ten yen whore

Because they're usually cheap money grabs

Don't forget she is also canonly has the biggest boobs out of all the ladies.

Because Namco hoards all the licenses and have no fucking clue how to make good use of them.

Its actually Mina

Attached: 0d021f314a390c86106f4eb3371b919a.png (720x1280, 1.36M)

All we got was a shitty moba

Attached: 1246129474219742898421984.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

stop being a pussy

Attached: 7xgtNYu.jpg (480x270, 73K)

Pinky a shit

I want to lick her unkempt pits

Attached: CC1_0012.jpg (1280x964, 120K)

ikemotos art is so trash compared to the designs in the anime

Why do you lie on the internet?

Attached: img+_2_.png (593x1000, 646K)

Based as fuck

correct
factually retarded

Why does she wear shoes if her power comes from her feet

Her power comes from all over her body.

Best girl coming through!

Attached: 59411885_p9_master1200.jpg (811x1200, 595K)

Attached: img001.jpg (1280x1800, 186K)

Not enough focus on the semen demons in favor of gay shit

Why aint she nekkid then

because shonen anime usually suck.

She can control the acidity.

Attached: 1493367850_tumblr_oo45cyObKh1tp5yuio1_500.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

Kishimoto is a hack

It is both you dingus. The genre shonen markets towards the demographic shonen.

Kek

Attached: 1549353223172.jpg (800x1200, 157K)

Attached: 571f32c20ce2c4e042419b1907775a94.jpg (2200x3300, 1.01M)

>Being able to quickly tell where your feet are is an useful perk.
Unless she's constantly drunk, she should be able to do that without looking.

Jirou must be fucking suicidal, being the only girl in her entire school without tits.

>A MHA action RPG where you can date waifus
There, all the money. Thank me later.

>I shipfag insanely hard!
>anyone who disagrees with me is a cuck because my ship is totally 100% canon!
>im totally not the cuck for getting off to someone else's fictional relationship!

You know that biological bodies come with that perk built in? Ever noticed how you can walk with your eyes closed? That's because you simply know where your body is without having to look. It's a side effect of having muscles and nerves.

Proprioception is a thing user

The best girl is Nejire, but Mina is a close second

Attached: 65200570_p1.png (700x700, 186K)

>be a boobfag
>always been a boobfag
>for 2D girls, bigger is always better to me
>somehow Jiro ended up being my favorite, and yaoyorozu ended up being my least favorite
??

Momo is a shit character and Jirou isn't, it's that simple

try again

Attached: 1547476084225.jpg (600x852, 112K)

Has anyone tried to cover her with flour or anything?

Attached: 1550010445311.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

My preferences are usually much more shallow than that though, which is why I'm surprised.
Besides, all the non-momo girls are also good, while all actually having tits as opposed to jiro, and I still find myself liking her better.
Ochako is a close runner-up though

I've always imaged she would have super soft moth fluff all over her body

Dont mind me just posting best girl

Attached: b68f11fd7d731dcf98b716bfd642b023.jpg (357x512, 36K)

For me, it's Toru.

Attached: 1550114832104.png (5000x5000, 95K)

Imagine her giving you her severed pussy for your birthday.

This is a blue board, user.

I'm in the same boat as you, I'm usually a tit man but Momo does absolutely nothing for my dick. Now Mina, on the other hand, I'd fucking destroy this sexy pink alien queen. Only cowards are put off by the acid thing.

Attached: 1549034924534.jpg (1269x1956, 1.17M)

I think BNHA is all right, it's not my favorite but it's still pretty decent. I think people blow shit way out of proportions and I do agree Deku is a pretty shitty protag but the rest of the series is fine.

why does an ordinary super power anime have so many nicely designed cute waifus that each fulfill a subtle fetish

Hori is a middling writer but a god-tier artist and character designer.

>tfw the villain is more charismatic and interesting than the protagonist

Attached: 1553847865494.jpg (709x670, 367K)

>can literally throw her pussy at you

did he actually grow a spine? last i read was like 3 years ago

Japanese aren't very good at developing intuitive systems and so their game play sucks if they work at all. Their engines are on stilts; once they figure out how to make a character move in XYZ space they move on to the next thing and don't bother improving it.

This is why the games that work are barely changed at all over the years in Japan but in the west the sequels can be changed dramatically. Many 'free roam' type Japanese games still are forced to have some weak 'lock on' system for 3D combat for example.

He's currently in the process of hardening his resolve and proving himself to AfO's right-hand dude
He's been steadily getting more competent every time he shows up, it's nice to see.

Attached: when the villains learn the power of friendship.png (856x1250, 320K)

>this is what western journalists actually believe
Go and finish that Cuphead tutorial already, you failure

How about a truce?

Attached: 59557521_p7_master1200.jpg (1200x888, 687K)

>her hero outfit is actually fucking purple

-yu best girl

Attached: 1492715538204.png (1454x1895, 2.6M)

So he's more like a second kubo than kishimoto?

Just a reminder that she is almost nude in her superhero costume.

Attached: Toru_Hagakure_Full_Body_Hero_Costume.png (228x500, 31K)

SDT template when

if you cum in her do you see your cum just floating?

Back to Yea Forums underage subhuman redditors

I think everything inside her just becoming invisible, like when she is eating food or shitting poop haha.

Naruto and Dragon Ball have great games. Most of the other shines simply don't have the wide appeal and thus developers put less effort into them.

which bha girl should I cum to?

Once AfO got beat, he started growing into his own.

Pinky, duh.

Attached: DotArG-VAAAvtxQ.jpg orig.jpg (764x1080, 83K)

hmm, sell me on her assets

Based...and Dadpilled.

Attached: DRKR-NoX4AA6UA7.jpg (526x655, 31K)

Fem deku

Attached: 62734358_p3_master1200.jpg (1200x972, 507K)

shouldn't I just do it to his mom then?

Is that a trick question? she could be in your room right now watching you fapp

Attached: E66E1A3F-A807-4553-B808-B903998F6D46.jpg (887x2155, 103K)

Scroll through the thread.
She's energetic, enthousiastic, friendly, dumb as brick, and built for the cock. What's not to love?

I'm pretty sure I'd be hearing heavy panting by now

because they are made by people who do the bare minimum and their base will buy it regardless, for example the Sonic Team.

Games based off of popular established franchises don't need as much work put in to sell well since they sell off of the name alone.

MOOOOOOOOODS

I want to chew some pink bubblegum butt

At least the author seems to be aware of her popularity.

She's fat

Attached: 1549813431242.png (620x748, 292K)

What?

Attached: 6d1fd8e792f667ff79e00304e84db566.jpg (678x960, 23K)

This guy gets it.

LEWD

Now here me out. Pinky with a dick.

>be invisible
>sneaking around n shit
>step on some glass
>ruh oh

>tfw fem deku is pure ryona bait
Kinda wish deku was a girl in the actual series now instead of having it limited to fringe rule 63 stuff

y-you right

And that's a good thing

Attached: 677a0270daf20bbb993b404c46e71cf2.jpg (750x1200, 143K)

Because then her feet would get all calloused and gross and I'd want to lick them.

you and me both

there's a doujin where FutaMina rapes Bakugou in the bathroom, it's pretty good but I prefer for her to be the one getting raped.

Attached: 1498419226375.jpg (1462x1100, 668K)

this is actually amazing, two hands but i know exactly what pose shes making

does she even wear underwear?

oh gawd my dick...

Maaybe

Attached: a576d2b6696bbb565dc6c51fbcb186e2.png (540x761, 269K)

Not as god as Froppy with a womb that can shoot out of her vgnaia

I guess sitting on chairs and stuff would be weird

I have a huge thing for Pink haired, large chest eccentric mechanics.

Attached: Not even my finalform.jpg (564x846, 98K)

alright it's time for the nut

Baku's mom has got it going on

Attached: 1504006083000.png (1114x1896, 643K)

Attached: Dumbshit.webm (853x480, 2.79M)

link it you fucking faggot

I can't moonrunes, what's this say?

she still has kaminari

his tits are also bigger than hers

I dropped BnHA after O MY 7 QUIRKS.
Now all I’m waiting for is the inevitable shitstorm from the anime onlys

You say run!

And sadrock as a beta orbiter

yeah that too

Well part of the reason is that most games based on shounen anime is required to follow the plot line of the anime or at least use the characters. The problem with that is that you can't change the characters too much from the original Source material. So in reality you're stuck watching the anime again just with 500% more filler

Based

Attached: 1553537314405.jpg (801x885, 376K)

>shitting poop
Are you alright over there user?

Attached: DtLrFtvVAAADk0-.png (890x1200, 861K)

That'll take at least until season 5.

>not seeing 7 quirks coming
>After it was fucking established that One For All was created because Sensei used his brother to STORE QUIRKS

>oh yeah all these other quirks are part of OfA, they just never activated 'til now because Deku needs to be the specialest snowflake of all time :^)
It's both predictable and also contrived, making it doubly shit writing. It might have been a little easier to swallow if All Might had seen the shades of the previous bearers or SOMETHING to imply they were always there, but nope, they only bother to come out after Deku gets the power.

Attached: came to the wrong neighborhood.jpg (865x470, 50K)

But every other user of OfA had the quirks. It was only All-Might who didn't, because he only ever needed the strength/speed boost.

At least read the manga, man.

>14cm
God, imagine

The fuck is the issue with 7 quirks.
It's literally stated outright in the first fucking season that one for all stockpiles quirks.
If anything, it would be weird if there wasn't more quirks.

her quirk probably works by her cells having a pseudo light detection system that perfectly transmits what the other side of her body is hit by with radiation
she might be immune to all forms of photonic energy
could be broken as fuck against certain shit like radiation or light based attacks

Bullshit. If that was the case, Nana should have fucking plastered AfO since she'd have had like 5 other quirks in addition to near All Might level strength and speed. All Might was supposedly a prodigy with the quirk and could use 100% really quickly, so it makes even less sense that he literally did not know about the shades when Deku asked about them.

there was always a scattered association of retards who though that for some reason because todoroki existed that people couldnt have two quirks and when afo gave his brother the power quirk they "combined" somehow and that this prevent it from passing the natural quirks of the inheritors despite that being literally the entire point

also it was presented in an especially retarded "YOURE THE CHOSEN ONE" way
but im hoping that thats deception on the part of the vestiges/all might and theres some secret they share that theyre hiding from deku, presumably involving the two unidentified ofa inheritors

>Nana should have fucking plastered AfO since she'd have had like 5 other quirks in addition to near All Might level strength and speed
A) she wouldn't be nearly as strong and/or fast as All-Might, since the power multiplies as it passes on
B) Do you think 5 quirks means shit to AfO? That guy has like hundreds, and even All-Might couldn't defeat him permanently.
C) All Might was supposedly a prodigy with the quirk and could use 100% really quickly, so it makes even less sense that he literally did not know about the shades when Deku asked about them.
That's exactly why All-Might could never see the Shades or access the other quirks, because he never struggled with it. It's like he skipped the tutorials that help unlock later abilities.

Doesn't multiple quirks go against the whole dynamic of All 4 One compared to One 4 All? Like sharing is caring but hoarding 7 quirks seems like a dick move.

It was only ever directly stated that OfA stockpiles POWER, getting stronger each time it's passed down. The Quirk stockpiling was only implied by the fact that the initial "stockpiling power" quirk combined with the "passing down quirks" quirk that OfA's brother had before the stockpiling quirk was given to him by OfA

That's not even big.

Same reason shounens suck.

It's not like they stole the 7 quirks. It's that the quirks that the former users had got passed on with it.

All4One just outright permanently steal quirks.
One 4 all allows for one to pass them on, stockpiling the quirk of each and every person it gets passed onto, getting stronger each time.

All might sits deku down and carefully explains all this in the second season, before the other quirks deku has even comes to light.

Based

>That's exactly why All-Might could never see the Shades or access the other quirks, because he never struggled with it. It's like he skipped the tutorials that help unlock later abilities.
That's even more retarded, you'd think if Nana knew about the other quirks, she would have fucking told him at some point, yeah? He's know it was a thing even if he personally couldn't do it. But he didn't, so either Nana was even more of a failure as a teacher than All Might himself, or the quirks didn't activate until Deku got OfA.

Also if All Might was able to cave in AfO's skull with just unga bunga brute force, Nana surely could have done it with nearly as much brute power + extra quirks, since AfO would also have had less quirks to draw from however many years ago they fought.

Only based post in this thread.

Kys underage

Oh fuck off, stop making excuses for your retardation.
I understood that those with All 4 One would have multiple powers within the first few episodes, if anything, I was confused why they only ever showed the strength.

No shit it's predictable. The first thing we learned about OfA was that it was a combo quirk.

is Martina in any of the Slayers games?

The fuck does this say?

All I'm saying is what was stated in the manga. People speculated that more quirks would show up eventually from day 1, and it's a super predicable route to take, but saying the manga stated directly that OfA passed down quirks is you talking out of your ass.

That is what I mean

I'd like to suck those if you know what i mean

Also, we see All might change the weather early on in the series, with everyone present being surprised, including All Might. It heavily implies that All Might has powers that not even he knows of.

>you'd think if Nana knew about the other quirks, she would have fucking told him at some point, yeah
Yeah, that's an issue with it. I'm hoping there's an explanation.

>Also if All Might was able to cave in AfO's skull with just unga bunga brute force, Nana surely could have done it with nearly as much brute power + extra quirks, since AfO would also have had less quirks to draw from however many years ago they fought.
Nana fucking died when she fought AfO, so it's safe to say she had already passed OfA on and was running on fumes like All-Might was.

When are we getting the vigilantes anime?

>footfag
end your fucking life

In that case,
I don't get it

I'm honestly more invested in that than the main series.

It's not that it wasn't expected, it's that I REALLY didn't want it to happen.
Deku has a brain that didn't "quite fit" with the simple nature of the quirk he was granted. And his "arc" is about learning to control his power and getting stronger with it, but now we introduce 6 more quirks that he conceivably would need to train in secret to avoid giving away the fact that he's "the next in line".
We have some fantastic sequences that are all about each individual character's "origin" and what solidifies their drive to be a hero, alongside Deku's growth of achieving that goal (even if it did seem to be running in circles a little by the end of the Mafia arc).

I'm not confident in Hori's writing to expect anything more than the extra quirks being used as "get out of jail free" cards, and as set ups so we get more "I need to learn to use this power" arcs. Shoot style was a good step in the right direction, and the internship concept opens the doors for Deku to refine his "own style" by learning from teachers better than All-Might.

It just feels like what I wanted from the series has slowly been falling out of favour.

BCucks are the nintendies of shonen

Attached: 1553187988212.png (872x757, 136K)

Because you read/watch Shonen trash in the first place.
Shonen is shit by its own nature. This is like asking "Why aren't more western AAA games good?"
The real question is: Why do you care and why do you have such shit tastes? Just stick to LITERALLY ANY OTHER GENRE/PUBLISHER as the quality of the products you consume will increase tenfold.
As a general rule, avoid mass-market shit and you'll be happier.

Attached: 1537621371997.gif (550x411, 1.95M)

Then you clearly have no imagination

I miss them so much

Attached: 1553793094227.png (425x290, 73K)

Ah. Right.
fuck, now I want my own gf to measure my size over her stomach

Imagine feeling hatsumes hard nipple gliding over your tongue as you lick and suck hear breasts.

Baku's mad Deku stopped being a bullyable flatie

Attached: fem!deku.jpg (300x1050, 75K)

Some shounen can be good.

Attached: Kenshiro.gif (400x301, 2.14M)

Not only that but deku's progression of power made sense at the start of the series. He has a quirk that's more powerful than the body holding it so what does he do? First he tries concentrating really hard but that doesn't work. So next he tries spreading out power across various limbs. Dividing each swing across his fingers giving him 10 shots rather than two. Which sort of worked but was just a stopgap, he still needed to solve the problem. So next he tries just cutting down power to 5% and spreading that across his entire body. Which was a viable solution but his arms that are already taking too much damage from the previous experiments. So shift gears in focus on his legs attach iron slabs to them so they can take the brunt of the impact. It all made sense, he didn't get it all right the first time which led to the events at the start of the series but also lead to possible character growth as his confidence went up. But somewhere along the way everything stopped and became something I didn't like.

>As a general rule

Friendly reminder that all these years later and pinkshitfags are STILL butthurt

Attached: 1541250633641.gif (500x280, 1.64M)

Have Sasuke and Sakura ever had a conversation in the entire series? Even one?

>lost the dumb ship war
>almost seemed like they got actually cucked when it came to sarada
That was a magical ending

I sure hope not. The last thing I need is to be manipulated by some highschool bitch

Because the shonen genre sucks so often. The only good shonen is Fullmetal Alchemist. FIght me.

>Sasuke forgiven
>Orochimaru allowed to have an abusive relationship with his """""son"""""
>Hinata wins the Naruto bowl by doing literally nothing

Attached: 25436475475.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Mei is best girl

>Cute
>Genki
>Fat tiddies
>Career path that probably won't leave her crippled/killed while still contributing to society

Attached: f672495e9bd449b19be7ce31cb6faaf9.jpg (2408x3436, 734K)

FMA was a terribly written manga that was saved by it's anime adaptation doing it's own thing.

Brotherhood is just as garbage as the manga but with high production values.

the best shonen is slam dunk there's no denying this

Attached: 1535862522911.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

ok lol

Ninja Storm 4 was pretty good, and I’ve heard good things about Xenoverse 2 and FighterZ

she is ok, not best
shes also really controlling/pushy and basically asexual

The only person powerful enough to stop Sasuke and Orochimaru is Naruto, so if he says they're cool everyone else just has to go along with that.
>Hinata wins the Naruto bowl by doing literally nothing
No female in naruto does anything, Hinata was just following the keiaku dori her dad made to get those sweet sweet Uzamaki/Hyuga crossbreeds

When has shonen heroine EVER done anything anyway. Shonen writers can't into girls.

>nothing
That in itself is already better than Sakura, add a pleasant personality, best haircut, the willingness to sacrifice herself and BIG FAT TITTIES and she won that bowl fair and square.

That's just Kendou

Yeah I gathered but what does the dialogue say specifically?

Children have low standards so they don't need to put in effort.
Anime website faggot

Black Clover of everything has a ton of useful female characters.

Who is this Goddess

The only problem I have is that this makes Deku way way too powerful compared to everyone else, Deku's 100% is supposed to be stronger than All Might's 100%, and AM was already way stronger than everyone else by far, why does Deku even need so many new powers when he is already way too overpowered. What's even the point of other characters, how are Bakugou or Todoroki supposed to compete when Deku's fart is stronger than them both?

Now this, this is the REAL problem with 7 quirks.
Also because it just makes it harder to write for.

I like Maka

What about Heritage for The Future user? That one is really fucking kino.

Very nice milkies

This is literal pedophile bait.
Her body isn't even based on a loli-type in those images. She's literally being drawn to look like an irl underaged girl.

What the actual fuck is wrong with Ikemoto?

>le qt blacksmith gril meme
You idiots do realize their hands would as calloused as a rock and they'd stink of sweat and rust?

Cute Frog.

hard to play a game with one hand

Attached: 1553803555217.jpg (500x741, 81K)

y..yeah right... That would suck, haha

>anime website faggot
doesn't disprove my point faggot

Naruto, DBZ, and Pokémon are the most popular anime in the west, so of course their games are going to be better than the rest

>Pokemon
That's a video game franchise with an anime, not an anime with a video game.

Froppy a shit

You don't belong here.

>why are shit games are derived from from shit source material

Attached: cdm.jpg (480x360, 17K)

you're both wrong. pic related is the undeniable, inarguable peak of shonen anime.

Attached: 28F71FE8-5931-4A08-BA10-93E88769D512.png (1000x467, 985K)

This guy and the Rurouni Kenshin guy might be friends

Attached: tsuyu.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Attached: 1534420235526.png (680x444, 165K)