Wait, what?

Attached: vtmb.jpg (849x557, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoritarianism
youtu.be/JdnBV-S-RXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MORE CHOICES BAD
LESS CHOICES GOOD

honestly if that's enough to placate the fags when who fucking cares. it's an rpg, the ability to customize your character in weird ways is fine
they could also make it non faggy by allowing fun shit like "royal we" pronoun for your ventrue

What pronouns will you choose, Yea Forums?

It's not like you have to do it.

Trannies are allowed in world of darkness games

This shit is honestly weird people territory and I don't care one bit

Malkavian male who is convinced he's a woman.

>would not notice this when playing, or at most would give it an "k" then move on
>Yea Forums will make sure I hear know about this daily until the game launches

Damn those annoying trann13s

Gay choices add nothing unless you're also a pole smoker, fag.

Nothing placates them.

I choose a girl body but refer to myself as male to do a cute trap.

>honestly if that's enough to placate the fags when who fucking cares.
I do, because other developers with follow suit like the spineless faggots they are. I don't want this shit normalized. Being gay is one thing, but this is just straight up lunacy.

Too bad it's not ever limited to an obscure line in the character sheet, is it.

hopefully we can mod this out day 1

A man of taste

Attached: Bridget.(GUILTY.GEAR).full.2276655.jpg (1416x2200, 551K)

One of the main creators of wod is a tranny kek

>Wanting to validate a mental disorder
>Wanting to embolden the false notion that trans people are what they say they are
>Wanting to turn a blind eye when absurd ideologies, narratives and practices are put into your video games
>Ideas that are damaging to your society that you forget to give a shit about

Hurr how does it affect me. Just let them have this inch, it’s not like they’ll take a mile. Yeah fuck off. We tried tolerance, now it’s acceptance, and now it’s facing jail time if you don’t kowtow to a literal mental disorder.

this, priority one of the Essentials modpack

> We tried tolerance, now it’s acceptance, and now it’s facing jail time

Good, get fucked faggot

Jesus Christ, user. Don't be such a faggot. Who the fuck cares what someone wants to be called? If the the devs want to add it, let them. Fuck. If the Tzimisce can craft flesh lazyboy's I'm sure the vampire community can deal with a few stubbly, square-jawed trannies.

Attached: skeletorCloseUp.jpg (400x300, 17K)

Nooot surprised.

Anyone who cares about this never saw a wod player in the 90s. This shit exists literally FOR the people who were outside of society

As far as I know this universe would be accepting to nonsense decadent ideas like this.

A tranny kek?

You seem to claim to know a lot about psychological disorders. Care to show us your degree in medical psychology?

attack helicopter

>IM A WOMAN YOU BIGOT. CALL ME MA'AM. I'M A REAL WOMAN
>by the way in this role playing game where i can be anything I want, where nobody will judge me and I CAN LITERALLY BE A 'REAL' WOMAN, I SPECIFICALLY want to be given the self-impose pariah status as a trans individual even though my supposed real wish is to be a real woman that is treated like a real woman at all times and no longer be cursed with this trans-tag because who I am IS A REAL WOMAN and not a transgender mentally ill mutant

tell me more about your hypocrisy you death-cultist. There is literally no reason what so ever for there to be pronoun pandering in videogames if your goal is to be a 'real' person.

>do this
>players create mods to either remove the feature or allow them to fuck with ingame trannies
>surprised pikachu face

I for one cant wait to spend 10 minutes writing a script that does almost nothing yet will get 50k+ downloads a month.

How can you bring yourself to call someone else a faggot when you are defending a queer ideology?

the person who created wod is a literal tranny, you were playing a trannies game you moron

Back then being an outsider was just wearing sunglasses and a leather coat
Now it's transitioning, tattoos, drugs...

>oh no, this extreme minority of people who end up killing themselves anyway are somehow oppressing me and my """""normal"""""" ideal world
Christ almighty, imagine being this deluded.

I will never buy a game that legitimizes the dellusions of some freaks.

Pronoun pandering has nothing to do with trannies, it has to do with people who are gender fluid and self-identifying. But you people think everything is discord trannies, so now you're even trying to make shit like this related to it.

Now this is inclusion done right.

Not him but because you're being a bigger faggot than the actual fags

Why are you such a seething little bitchnigger?

Then you better stop buying video games entirely

This.
Fuck commies..

>Roll a beefy Gangrel looking manly as fuck.
>Choose female pronouns and wear dresses.
>Roleplay a crazy person and hulk out every time someone asks me to do something non-feminine.

Why the fuck wouldn't you do at least one playthrough like this? It's like rolling a 1INT character in Arcanum.

cus you're being a fucking faggot about it

Why even bother pandering to them. Most of them are going to kill themselves at 30 anyway.

>this extreme minority of people
Exactly. I turn on a movie or a tv show, i have to hear this queer shit. I play a video game, I have to have it shoved down my throat. All to appease a loud, tiny group of mentally ill individuals. Go dilate your wound you, shit licking queer. If you think this isn't ridiculous, chances are you're one of these lunatics.

Maybe if you live in Cucknada or Bongistan lmao. Idgaf

To be fair none of that knowledge is advanced at all. No degree is actually evident or needed.

I actually would be perfectly fine if this was a Toreador or Malkavian option. The other clans have absolutely nothing to do with that sort of kine social consciousness shit though.

And fuck videogames

More choices mean more work to be put into the game. Games, as with all projects, take time and money to make, and so have a limited amount of work that can be put into it before expected to be finished.
There's a reason why there is no fucking game with all possible choices you could think of, Retarded, cancerous, and unnecessary choices meant to water down a game, so it may bait general and non originally intended audience into a game ruin the product because it means sacrificing work that could be put into real and actually VALUABLE options for the game.

Retard

Quit being such a faggot and let those other faggots suck cocks if it makes them happy, you fucking fag. What are you the wiener police?

>Barista in Seattle
is this a fucking joke

>fluid and self-identify
Which are the same people they criticize. Don't be absurd.

Incels also have an alarmingly high rate of suicide yet they seem to think video games should only cater to them.

Videogames would be far better under communism
- free
- no microtransactions
- free DLC

It's literally a 1:0 flag over whether the game refers to you as male or female you fucking retard, nothing is being taken away because they add this tiny fucking option

They can suck all the cock they want, just don't make me have to say it's ok or throw it in my face every chance they get.

Attached: 246.jpg (408x491, 106K)

Shh....can't call capitlisim in video games bad, even though that's why SJW shit keeps getting put into games as most entries keep selling more copies with this wider audience.....

>no money to make them

>Incels also have an alarmingly high rate of suicide
No that's homicide rate. Best you keep them complacent unless you want another Christchurch or Parkland

Literally, unironically, just have fucking sex. Have sex. Just. fucking. have. sex.

You'll be much happier and realize how unimportant this shit was, but you have to actually fucking have sex

what the fuck is this word salad

It's okay if you can also identify as an attack helicopter.

Lose weight.

They have a higher homicide rate than trannies, that is true.

um could you fucking not? telling men to have sex reinforces the patriarchal worldview that degrades women into mere sex objects you fucking bigot

>the vampire community can deal with a few stubbly trannies
Do you really think 400 year old people will be accepting of a new trend? How the fuck will it come off as natural when you'll have a LaCroix equivalent apologizing to you for misusing your pronouns?

>if the devs want to add it, let them
That part is true. And if people don't want to give them money because of this and they tell their friends it's going to be a shit game, let them. Don't call them seething niggers like half this thread is doing.

Having sex is actually one of the best exercises to lose weight.

You would know this if you ever had it

>Oh I know! I ll just call them names, that will win me the argument!

>ellipses
>capitlisim
>most entries
Learn English, boomer.

FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1550172027792.png (983x477, 561K)

A male as I'll be playing as a male, I'll go out of my way to kill any genderfluid shitstains

grim image

is it time for violent revolution yet?

Then why are you still so fat from eating my dick?

Damn that's cyberpunk as fuck

I'm glad you highlighted it and also cropped it and enlarged it just in case I couldn't read it the first time, user

once you open the floodgates there's no going back. people will bitch why their made up pronouns are not included...

>give unironic advice to try and help user
>don't even call him a name
>some random dweeb pretending to totally not be OP thinks it's name calling and thinks there is some "argument" being had and that I voided the rules of "le logic" engagement

not everything online is an argument, sometimes you just need to tell someone to get laid

Already do, cheers. I look forward to being surrounded at my death bed by my progeny; sons/daughters, grandsons and granddaughters. I relish in knowing that at a ripe old age, I have written out my life as a success in so far as my biological function mandated, my stories and memories passed on by language, my genetics and features carried on by DNA.

Trannies will die alone, forgotten, and just as the emperor with no clothes, remembered solely as an outlier, and a freak.

That better fucking god damn mean they have playable fucking TZIMISCE in the game.
Otherwise what's even the point.

Thats pretty funny desu im going to give my character a dumb as fuck pronoun

Cum is actually high in protein, it's why most musclechads you see at the gym are actually gigantic fags. /fit/ is gayer than /lgbt/ for a reason buddy

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

>it's bad to role-play as the mentally disabled
found the real mentally disabled right here folks

>choose pronouns that match body type
>continue with game with jimmies unrustled
Almost TOO easy!

Attached: notmad.jpg (381x500, 190K)

Attached: revolution.png (436x700, 89K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoritarianism

are you incapable of understanding scenarios in which a minority of people might weld power and influence in spite of their lower numbers in comparison to their opposition? Has your brain been scrubbed so hard that you instantly assume any time the word 'minority' is involved, the 'minority' assumes the default position of being some kind of oppressed underdog?

BAD choices are bad, like this, and your conception.

>Do you really think 400 year old people will be accepting of a new trend? How the fuck will it come off as natural when you'll have a LaCroix equivalent apologizing to you for misusing your pronouns?
Have you considered that they might not even use your chosen pronoun? Imagine if they write those same 400 year old vampires to be racist, sexist assholes who refuse to call you xer/xe. Think of the storytelling/roleplaying potential. Imagine selecting female pronouns as a male and having that same asshole LaCroix look you dead in the eyes and call you boy. Or giving you shit if you try to correct him? There's no way in fuck the people who wrote VTMB are going to have Giavonni down with homosex.

why don't you make me you little shit

>he thinks psychology is a science

Attached: 1548743189575.gif (700x704, 295K)

WHOA
WHAT
WHAT
W H A T
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR
F U C K I N G
PRONOUNS
I'M LIVID

If this isn't an option then this game will suck

Oh really dickless smartass? Do you know anything about game design? Or even VTMB for that matter?
Because if you do, you'd know about the branching dialogue. You know it takes time to pan that out. You'd know it takes time and money to program it. You'd know it takes time and money to hire VAs, and to record the lines. You'd know about how gender affected some of your options and dialogues in the story. You'd know how from 2 default genders based on biological sexes, to how-many-the-fuck mental disorders this all grows exponentially which, guess what? Takes more time and effort and something called money.

Oh wait, you're saying to fix the issue they're just gonna cut stuff out like the VAs and branching dialogues, and that they're going o just generalize most of those options so it may fit the dickless tranny wet dream of a safe bubble? Huh... you mean kinda like watering down a drink in the production factory so all the pussies who originally weren't even drinking can take it?

Funny that

>this entire thread
>this entire board

Attached: this isnt video games.jpg (1280x867, 847K)

absolutely degenerate

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Let's just randomly click posts of disagreeing people
>Let's imply they're virgins because they disagree with me! Hah! That'll show'em xD

That would be the sensible thing to do yes and I would love it, but my experience with video games written by people who are more interested in having a podium for them to preach on than to create interesting fictional characters, is that it just never happens.

Trannies dabbing on straightoids lmfao

But really, will the new game be good?

Attached: DwwIvfJXcAErPz7.jpg (1024x706, 114K)

I’d love to play a postal style game where you are a tranny going on a rampage.

You would have to manage your hormone levels as an energy system.

If you can play with face and body slider, I'm going to make female character with the same kind of ugly face that AAA developers are making these for female characters and it's going to be a he.

unlikely

Attached: 1553270915301.png (598x636, 24K)

Vampire fiction is some of the most lefty shit there is
I love it how ignorant Yea Forums is on literature

And no money to make them and no food for the devs. Great argument mate.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (300x168, 8K)

So if I had to design every NPC I came across, the maps I explored and the dialogue we spoke it'd be good because "look at all those choices I had to make!"

Choices aren't good or bad, what they represent and how they evolve the game and story is what matters. Calling a dude 'she' is so utterly pointless and devoid of substance it might as well not exist. Before you go "well it's not like it takes much effort, so it doesn't hurt the game" the mindset that lets this even waste a second leads to more bad choices that are there to pander and get internet brownie points and ultimately dilute the experience. If you think the asinine shit will end here you're a fucking moron, but considering your stance on this subject, that's to be expected.

It's in good hands user. You can trust me, I'm jewish.

>gender fluid and self-identifying
so transtrender offshoots of aspergers/autism?

>I want devs to waste more money on paying VAs like john dimaggio who gets paid by the syllable just so some mentally ill tranny can be referred to their preferred pronoun before killing themselves.

Attached: 1402616716851.jpg (264x264, 37K)

>But really, will the new game be good?
>published by Paradox
>already confirmed to have more than one season pass for day one DLC, even the $100 version only gets you the day one DLC and the first two mini-expacs

No money, only passion - the way it should be
As for food, more people starve under capitalism than communism.

Biggus Dickhe/Biggus Dickhim
I'll sue anybody that doesn't use my chosen pronouns.

They just wouldn't exist in the first place or be really bad.

>psychological disorders
they aren't. they are full blown mental diseases

>my experience with video games written by people who are more interested in having a podium for them to preach on than to create interesting fictional characters, is that it just never happens
Man, I feel you. I do. I get it, but if you had told me a week ago that not only were they going to make a VTMB direct sequel, but that they'd also be getting the creative band back together, I'd have told you you were fucking nuts. I'm in a position to have a little faith. I'm willing to wait until I've seen a bit more gameplay before I dismiss it all.

The people that fanatically hate SJWs have become the very thing they loathe
Annoying faggots trying to force their views on others

this has nothing to do with trannies though?

>They just wouldn't exist in the first place
oh god, we made a mistake.

bring back communism

If you do not remove the lefty, the lefty will remove you.

you should go back to your bubble in trannyera, shemale.

She/her because I'm gonna be a slutty Toreador babe.

I'm not going to get in a tizzy over this, because it all seems so ambitious there is no way it lives up to the hype, or winds up dying in development hell.

@456345741
Look buddy, at least pretend to be older than a very retarded 11 yo. You don't even deserve a (you).

Who else throws pants shitting fits about pronouns?

suck it up snowflake. I'm gonna make fun of your stupid pathetic tranny loving ideology on the internet and you can fucking stop me.

Attached: cao cao.jpg (522x412, 35K)

>willing to wait until I've seen a bit more gameplay before I dismiss it all
That's what I'm doing as well, but we stand on different levels of optimism lol

Well clashing views was inevitable. This is a culture war. The issue is who is right because a neutral hand isn't simply apolitical but simply weak. They will be stepped on eventually and made to adapt.

Attached: First Born Concept.jpg (1600x1131, 558K)

Sounds good.
I wouldn't mind being stuck with Tetris.

Was less put off by this once I realized that WOD creators are all basically lefty fags with "reality sux" complexes anyway. I'll still give the game a run, as long as I'm not funneled into picking half-shaved hair for my Toreador whore. I want her to be classy.

Can you count the number of times a VA references the player by pronoun in VTMB 1? How about the number of times they even mention the PC in 3rd person?

I honestly can't think of any time that happens. Everyone is always talking directly to you. I can't imagine a pronoun system will affect much.

Leftard on cue with their garbage """argument""".

Attached: not sjw.jpg (500x433, 64K)

Yea Forums?

reality sux used to be cool though
what happened?

At least a dozen times. Definitely not that common though.

Being as big of a faggot as the people you preach against will only push people away in the opposite direction
Sound familiar?
The irony is palpable

the genderfluid feminist twitter blue checkmarks?
trannies go from men to women or vice versa, not to attack helicopters

Attached: I'll take pol or tumblr for 100, Alex.png (800x600, 119K)

Imagine thinking dudes chopping off their dicks to be girls is normal.

I never understood these faggots. Feeling offended by the use of pronouns. dude, calling you she when you look like a panda with makeup only makes you more pathetic

the question is if they can even fit it to their budget to reiterate x amount of lines to infinity due to the infinite amount of pronouns people can make up

Attached: iDv3fEzI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Have sex you absolute incel

>suck it up snowflake.
This makes me want to bully a "straight" maga dude, and force him to suck my pale, bloodless vampire dick while looking deadass into his redneck eyes.
"Suck it up snowflake."

Attached: Delicious Rape.jpg (641x534, 195K)

POLITICAL SHIT THAT ADDS NOTHING TO THE GAME GOOD
FOCUSING ON IMPORTANT THINGS TO IMPROVE THE GAME BAD

>defending your views will only push people away
Either you're being secretly malicious or you're incredibly weak-willed.

literally why the fuck would trannies roleplay as a woman trapped in a man's body instead of just playing as a fucking woman???

The Left pushes people away not by "being a faggot" but by actively attacking those people and refusing to allow them to exist independently from the Left. Nobody is going to join up with people who want to put them in gulags just because the enemies of those people are talking about politics in videogames on a Swedish car repair forum.

How about you stop being the literal right equivalent of the left wing faggots that call anyone that isnt a brainwashed faggot like themselves a Nazi?

If you think I'm like them, then I guess I try to ban Bloodlines 2.

BUSH BAD? NOT POLITICAL

TRUMP BAD? TOO POLITICAL

Attached: FF4306BA-1864-43FD-814F-0FFCD1749C4C.png (365x382, 99K)

lmfao imagine being this stupid

for every ftm there are a thousand mtf. males are trullyh the most pathetic sex i guess.

We're beyond two genders now
Being non-binary is very common
My HR manager at work is they/them

I want /lgbt/ to leave

nice appeal to authority, faggot. If you were transported to a timeline where Nazi Germany won WWII, would you trust the psychologists there?

Why are you surprised?
Paradox published trannytech.

ENABLING THE MENTALLY ILL GOOD
ENCOURAGING THEM TO SEEK TREATMENT BAD

Back to retardera with you imbecile. You just proved that you were a fucking tranny pretending to be a neutral, i.e the fucking pic I posted. You are a living stereotipe, retard.

it's only good if some elder decides to off you after you tell him to respect your pronouns

SJW / LGBT ruin another game? What a surprise...wew

Absolute state of t_d immigrant niggers lmao

>ENCOURAGING THEM TO SEEK TREATMENT BAD
Disregarding meme answers like "a bullet", what effective treatments are there?

Attached: 8098340593850.png (2688x2688, 173K)

How about you kill yourself and make everyone a favor, specially you?

>he thinks cancer will not complain

Just gotta say, every reply to you has been nothing but butthurt politicalfags trying to make a big deal out of at best 2 different letters.

You are absolutely right, and this is what pisses off the electionfags.

Attached: 1553833469727.png (573x551, 440K)

>beat back degeneracy and reject it entirely
>"Can't you see you are the degenerate?"
LMAO

Suck it up, snowflake.

>gender fluid
Hahahahahahaha

I guess that image touched a nerve, huh. Too close to home?

then who is this for?

/thread

>VtMB shits on Bush and Republicans regularly while never shitting on Democrats
>no one cares
>Source material VtMB was based on has a female black, lesbian Muslim vampire so badass she convinced the Assamites to change their "no women allowed" policy
>no one cares
>VtMB literally features a faction with a woke Che-Guevara wannabe commie grill led by a hispanic who lived during the Great Depression fighting against the objectively evil wealthy elite LaCroix, while Strauss is basically a non-entity
>no one cares
>Mitsoda says one of the themes of the game will be technology vs tradition
>RUH ROH, BETTER CRY AND WHINE ABOUT IN ON Yea Forums

Attached: 1553264148824.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

I miss Pre-Trump Yea Forums

Attached: 1553757390458.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

kys retard, a fucking jpg has more personality than you

Attached: 1513283088097.jpg (634x634, 67K)

Do vampire sexual organs even work in VTM? I thought once you got the embrace your shit stopped working, but i might be wrong

also from what i remember the embrace is treated as basically being the super saiyan version of sex, so even thinking about fucking normally is a waste of time when you have that there

"self-identifying". holy shit, you guys are beyond help. I recommend suicide.

dark conspiracies and non-euclidean horror gave way to vaginal politics and wishing yourself into being a real boy? what else?

read the thread

Oh yeah? well....Fuck... I can't argue with somebody this smart. You completely proved me wrong, Damn, you found my one weak-spot. Having to confront a real smart thing like you

>all those butthurt samefags getting mad cause you stumped them
Supporting fags and trannies makes you an even bigger fag

lmaoo what the fuck are you saying retard
stop projecting for a second if you can

You can literally choose not to engage with trans politics by making your pronouns match your chosen body type.

shock therapy

There is a difference between defending ones views and being a faggot about it

Youre more like the faggots that hate to see attractive women in games and want that shit censored
>game has thing I morally object to?
>reeeee remove iiiiit
>pander to meeeeeeeeee

I love how the tables have turned now. It's anti-SJWs bitching to "SJW" devs trying to force them to change shit and pander to them exclusively

Attached: 1553585788042.jpg (1032x7656, 1.15M)

You can use bloodpoints to get an erection or lubricate that one place but you get nothing from sex

Fair point.

You don't remember all those forced gay people threads with examples of doing it well like in NV or handling it badly? Granted, gay shit is much better than trannies.

I don't know if you've been following trends, but Yea Forums has been butthurt about sjws since feminists/political activists started attacking the industry around 2012.

>reality doesn't exist, the world is what I want it to be. If I want to be a woman you should just look at my disgusting fatty body and say it's a beutfiul woman
Holy shit, AMERIKKKA

Honestly, if I'm going to die by a nuke, I want everyone in this thread to be in the vicinity

Trannies and incels like you have a higher suicide rate, so you first.

>tfw don't give a fuck about the politics and just want to play some fun vidya

I hope they make the combat good and intimidation/seduction meaningful in this one.

Attached: 1553366353364[1].jpg (625x680, 143K)

Imagine a limp wristed faggot thinking they can bully anyone but a small child lmao. And even then at least the kid isnt a huge flaming faggot

It's more important that a game aligns with me politically than anything else. everything is an extension of my political views, because i'm a worthless cumdump with no personality and i find no purpose or joy in life unless i'm fighting with people about politics

I posted an image showing how you're just another butthurt moral crusader and instead of refuting it, you just hurled insults. Then again, it's not reasonable for me to expect you to refute something that is true. Try to keep up, honey bunch.

Attached: 1488898514741.png (1440x900, 1.33M)

>browse a mongolian whittling board where people regularly fap to fictional underage grills getting fucked by dogs, people fucking cartoon horses, guro, etc.
>uh yeah uh we're not degenerates guys

Are you the same person who fakes the whole "ignore them, they'll go away" schtick 4-5 years prior?

What game is this? I'm interested.

His Highness

>Youre more like the faggots that hate to see attractive women in games and want that shit censored
and they are winning, I could learn from them and make women in video games great again.

even then, sex is barely a pleasure that only very few vampires in WoD even give a shit about it since drinking fresh blood give a much much bigger high then sex ever could in their previous life

Attached: 1553269758805.gif (268x350, 1.81M)

I'm sorry to break it to you but only unhappy retards and depressed faggots kill themselves. Would tell to to seek help but I'd rather if you don't, tranny :)

This is how you know this kind of shit just didn't happen on Yea Forums before. At least not to the degree /pol/fags take it. Yea Forums fucking loves VTMB. Or at least it did. Yea Forums ALSO used to shit on Bush and Republicans.
Now Yea Forums basically just exists to parrot whatever /pol/ says, and /pol/ exists to suck Trump's dick.

Is there any evidence it works on reversing transgenderism?

We've seen where degeneracy led us, and we want to stop it from spreading.

None of you have any moral highground over the other to be making such awful accusations to each others credibility.

Attached: 1550071760336.png (491x500, 174K)

If you actually ignored them they would have gone away, the problem is you didn't ignore them and instead whined about them constantly which caused them to escalate in return to our present point in time

Then you obviously didn't lurk 'pre-Trump' Yea Forums.

The same thing we did for a long time, shun them publicly and have psychiatrists talk to them privately. Notice how trannies have only recently become an epidemic, in the past people weren't cutting off their dicks then committing suicide once they realised that changes fucking nothing other than giving them an open wound. Not nearly as much anyway, I'm sure some weirdos cut their dicks off themselves to satisfy the voices in their head calling them a bitchboy and misinterpreting that to mean they're a girl.

>#horror
well at least that one is accurate

You picked the wrong website to make your stand.

Honestly, there should just be a nuclear holocaust in California.

To be honest eating a good meal is better than sex.

And neither do you, fence sitter.

You are a fucking moron and you get insults because you made no argument whatsoever and being lefty is obviously a sign of immaturity and dire retardation. The sooner you realize and stop embarrasing yourself, the better.

>act coy to people who disagree with you
>they abuse you for it
>cry about how you're such a victim
Lets just skip the drama.
To my knowledge there are no verified methods to treat a transgender brain, however there have been cases of it being resolved after taking acid or equivalents once or twice.

However what's not helpful but is yet tremendously prevalent is accommodating their physical issues to the point of surgical mutilation and teaching them they actually are who they identify as. It's not the case and teaching them lies of fundamental things to their lives is incredibly dangerous, even if you want to push millions into teaching people it isn't a lie.

It's an absolutely travesty that the mainsteam discussion is hating them outright or enabling lies for their sake.

Attached: The Doll.png (920x1280, 321K)

You clearly haven't been to /pol/ in some time. Most of them have stopped caring about Trump and are now supporting a Chinese Democrat.
VTMB got away with some minor political jabs because it was 2004 and we weren't all just waiting for the shooting to start back then. It was all good fun back then.

It wasn't done by SJW though.

SJW seems to harbor the notion that there is a continuity between their ridiculous ideas and the punk/goth movement of the 90's. Nonsense. In fact, they have more in common with evangelists, down to the massive disconnection between them and youth culture and their authoritarian leanings. Christian rap and SJW rap are more or less the same thing, and as cringe.

A "true" punk VTMB would probably be neonazi nowadays, with gangs of young vampires bashing the degeneracy of their elders under a fake swastika flag.

Attached: MTS_Slipslop-989234-real_outfits.jpg (960x756, 179K)

I'm so glad this game is going to be shit and played solely by reset era trannies.

>The original VtMB is made by Californians
>new VtMB is made by Seattle
>wah wah muh California boogeyman! /pol/ told me to be mad at them so I'm mad!

>you can be a trap vampire
is no one thinking about this?

Attached: 1550352390466.png (1098x1216, 576K)

Honestly. Now that the dreaded SJW's are developing their own games, Yea Forums and /pol/ are angry all over again. Pick a side.

Reespect my pronouns!!! I'M A WOMAN!! DON'T YOU SEE???

There's no evidence that it works for anything period. It's simply negative reinforncement equivalent to slapping your kid across the ass with a belt, except shock therapy is equivalent to using a leather belt on the face.
Either way, its not gonna work on anyone that wants to stick to their ideals.

Why do polacks and similar groups find this boomer joke so funny?

None because instead of trying to treat them we've been telling them it's okay to think they're an attack helicopter. Good job, us.

It's simple.
>this isn't a dems v. reps situation
>the views of the people here (and likely the people themselves too to some degree) changed
>people were okay with the social commentary before
>now they are against it as it becomes a problem for them

Attached: Any day now.jpg (500x228, 14K)

It really is hilarious how scared they are of a geographical location. Its like they think the moment you step over state lines your hair spontaneously dyes itself and you are forcefully signed up as a democrat.

>boomer joke
lmao, you're retard.

I'd be up for it if you had to roll deception against everyone you meet's passive perception in order for the chosen pronoun to work.

>only unhappy retards and depressed faggots kill themselves
Yeah, thats why I said incels(unhappy retards (You)), and depressed trannies(depressed faggots)
So do the world a favor and have someone 6 feet tall hold the noose for you so you can dangle high above the ground as you kill yourself

It's almost as if 2004 when VtmB came out wasn't an extremely volatile political medium like it is right now, and you could have shit like that without it feeling forced because not literally everyone would do it.

to be fair seattle is basically california but much more cold
t. someone who lives there.

Seattle is garbage, but most of Washington State is okay. With California, the majority of the state is garbage.

>Notice how trannies have only recently become an epidemic
>The same thing we did for a long time, shun them publicly
That wasn't a treatment or cure, user... And transgender people were still killing themselves over gender dysphoria and that public shaming you recommend. It seems you don't really care about the actual well-being of transgender people and want to see them live happier or more stable lives be it cured of their transgenderism or not; their existence just makes you uncomfortable and you'll take whatever morally bankrupt approach that will make you more comfortable.

Because it points out the absurdity of gender politics

Look at this faggot who wasn't around for GG

So you can make fun of them but they cant make fun of you?
Sounds like grade school to me.

Attached: 1553807775109.jpg (800x660, 404K)

You're like those retards who think /pol/ elected Trump. Yes, based retard, Yea Forums is influential enough that they could've stopped the whole social justice shit pushed by divisive influential people just by ignoring. The problem with your theory is that normal people aren't that excited about it either, they just tolerate it because the whole social mood changed, and it isn't Yea Forums's fault.

Then answer:

>now that the SJWs are raping the corpse of beloved stablished franchises
I get that being a duplicitous piece of shit is part of your persona but try to be less obvious. Nobody gives a flying fuck about whatever genderfluid pansexual shit, if any, appear in anthem, because it is a new IP and they can go broke with it as they please. But when pink haired hamplanets start retconning shit it is perfectly normal to complain. Oh, but of course it is 90% of the fans the ones that are wrong, right fellow retarderan?

Interesting idea but you just know it's going to be inconsequential and just to shut the no-gender babies up

>scared of geographical location
wtf? pointing out that california is the most insane liberal state in united states is having fear of "geographical locations". lmao

this but unironically
People are too fixated on character customization now, no one can play as a character that already exists, they can't project or self insert unless they control every aspect of their characters appearance
When I was a kid, no one playing tomb raider went "This is BULLSHIT, why do I have to play as a GIRL???"
No one playing Zelda went "I WANT TO CHANGE LINKS HAIR COLOR I CAN'T RELATE TO THIS BLOND ELF"
the combination of identity politics and the "me" generation has had a detrimental effect on the video game market in this aspect, video game characters are now, for the most part, blank slates for players to project themselves onto. No one cares about backstories or why your character is doing what they're doing.

Attached: 1553149307716.jpg (720x619, 45K)

That'd be funny as
Would it be a full masquerade violation if it failed?

>no u
I didn't expect you to come up with an original insult but repeating my words verbatim is a whole new level of pathetic

Attached: hahaha oh wow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

Sjws created VtM? Do they have time machines?

How can Yea Forums become as effective of a mob as resetera?

No point complaining.

>Shun them publicly
This is the exact thing that causes those suicide rates you faggots keep parroting.
Inb4 Edgelords start saying thats a good thing and Suicide is "based"

>No one playing Zelda went "I WANT TO CHANGE LINKS HAIR COLOR I CAN'T RELATE TO THIS BLOND ELF"
Someone post the Dobson comic

>So you can make fun of them but they cant make fun of you?
Sounds like grade school reading comprehension to me.

If I were are stupid faggot wanting to be a woman, wouldn't I just play as a woman in a video game?

Attached: shrg.jpg (480x284, 18K)

Treatment /= cure. Give me some stats on tranny suicides prior to say 1985 and we'll see if they match up to tranny suicide figures of today.

I care enough about the mentally ill to not let them do what they want to themselves when it results in bodily disfigurement. People with body dysmorphia are equally not allowed to chop off an arm, I think it's fairly reasonable to say that too is taking care of them. Hell by your logic it's uncaring to not kill suicidal people and let euthanasia remain criminalised.

Who said anything about them not being able to make fun of us?
>we can make fun of them
>they can make fun of us
>we will defend ourselves

Have you ever stood up for anything in your life, m8?

It's only recently that some semblance of transgender acceptance has been a thing. You do realize the concept of transgenderism has been recognized for quite some time and tried to be treated as a mental illness by any number of experimental procedures.

You're never going to destroy a man's innate disgust reflex.

Spam twitter and have multiple news outlets to manufacture fake outrage. That's literally all it takes.

Which makes the warning in the introduction pages of recent Vampire that the game isn't for "neo-nazis" or "far right extremists" all the more ironic, and show how out of touch WW is from true punk culture.

They're basically saying that their game built on the back of punks and goths isn't for punks and goths, because the new punks and goths are icky and they think icky things and they aren't virtuous. Also they're probably rapists. We don't condone those youth nowadays, they're probably violent and promiscous.

It's astounding and incredible, how out of touch a company can get from its roots.

Attached: 45-4-08.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>Being this triggered
You're worse than the trannies

What is there to answer? It is a fairytale you invented and dilated your axewound over. Even taking it seriously is an insult to intelligence. It's like if you cite Harry Potter as an argument.

Attached: 1512221493029.jpg (518x750, 69K)

>This is the exact thing that causes those suicide rates you faggots keep parroting.
Incorrect, the realisation that cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman and literally the life you had the day before cutting your dick off is identical to the life you have dickless minus the constant maintenance is what causes the suicides.

Although I suppose that is just my opinion and is backed up with just as much data as your stance, which is to say literally fucking none.

>Reseterafags continue, and failing, to shill this shit game
Paradox are becoming quite desperate.

Attached: 1545797618012.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Come on, all of you wouldn't even buy the game regardless. You are all just bored jobless assholes.

Lol I want my pronoun to be hiel

Or, to take a different, non bait approach..
It wasnt possible back then, so no one thought much of it. When customization was first popularized, of course people wanted more of it. More options to represent the player in a video game is always welcome. That's why shit like the Boob Slider in XcX being removed caused controversy.

I guess women, children, and slaughtered animals dont have that, then?

Attached: 1553744263187.jpg (350x350, 28K)

You meant to post this to resetera friendo. Yea Forums actually plays games unlike sjws

>be /pol/
>whine about a game that isn't out yet and you haven't played
>pretend to play a game you haven't played so that you can pretend to be betrayed fan of the game that isn't out yet so you can keep whining about it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Ooooh the irony of this post.
Im just gonna leave it with that and let you discover for yourself where the irony of you claiming that I'm repeating what you said is.
Enjoy your time until the day of the rope when yoy manlets will be put to the test.

Random statistics are meaningless. Even so, you're complaining about a non-issue. Just choose not to be trans in the game. It doesn't hurt you in any way. And, correct me if I'm wrong, the dreaded SJW's are actually getting jobs in game development and trying to change the system from the inside. If you don't like it, take a note from their book.

Maybe they did since SJW is just a buzzword for anyone who is black, queer, or a woman.

Male body with male pronouns. Because I'm ftm.

Yea Forums likes complaining about games, not playing them.

>complain that media you enjoy is beginning to accept an ideology that you think is irrational and destructive
>people call you names not because they disagree but because you care at all

Attached: Makes me drink.png (246x242, 59K)

>be retarderan
>think the enemy would do the same things you would do and call him a terrible, terrible person for it
>get laugh for not being even capable of imagining things out of your comfort zone, like people playing video games
LOL

to be fair transgenderism was rare as fuck. you had your drag queens and such, but with the rise of the internet they became much more vocal on tmblr and such. transgenderism is a form of extreme idealism (there's a more accurate name for it, but I forgot). It's like denying the outside reality. all the reality is what you want it to be.

>buzzword
Oh, you mean like /pol/

That's what I figured. When faced with the exact reasons you're no better than the seething trannies you despise, you shut down.

Attached: 1501641405157.gif (351x303, 2.19M)

>trap
Sure, I want them to try create an feminine woman, not even talking about a man.

Well I mean, it is.
>We're going to be removing/changing established lore to make people feel better.
>Translation: We're censoring the fuck out of facts that mental ill tranny kill themselves.

Attached: 1553628181654.png (738x669, 186K)

Are we really going to do this every single day for a year?

girl with bulge

Attached: 1523686472801.jpg (1600x2400, 410K)

/pol/ is an board and boards tend to have in-culture just like everything else in life. SJW is far more vague and no one can agree on what consittutes one.

based and reasonable frog

not him, but what are your exact reasons (arguments)? I didn't see it and I followed the tree of quotes of you both.

No. Something else will happen and people will forget about this until there's more news on the game.

Dobson isn't real

You are too stupid to even understand that all this SJW in game development has nothing to do with talent and it is just a corporate stunt to get the cheapest idiots and gain brownie points with muh mega corp but progressive, huh? You'll eventually understand the full meaning of go woke go broke, like it or not.

muh politics
welcome to /vpol/, where /pol/ comes to pick up people as retarded as them via bait threads like this

SJW is definitely not vague though you're just saying it is, and /pol/ is a term applied to way more people than just who actually browse the board, to say otherwise is being disingenuous. We also have nazi, racist, x-ophobe, etc.

If VtMB replaced all of its Bush references with Trump everyone here would spend thousands of threads crying and whining about it

Misrepresenting your opponents to absolve your deeds is not an argument.

I didn't know gigi haddid was a trany just because she has a fat pussy

But character customization done correctly is unironically kino.

Say what you want, but most faggots on this board enjoyed the first ME for what it was because of all the shit you could do with Shepard. Customization is not inherently bad, but when it's part of a game and the devs simply made the created character a completely blank slate then it has real issues. The fine line is in allowing a character to be customizable while still having them be developed and relevant to the story without resorting to "hey look it's the rookie" shit.

Preset characters are not inherently flawed but that doesn't mean people necessarily want to play them either.

Attached: 1507694748343.jpg (329x334, 63K)

>day of the rope
No, pls, don't genocide me with your angry glare and dire threats.

Attached: hah.jpg (413x395, 61K)

If I were to take a note from their book I'd bully developers on Twitter for features that align with my personal beliefs in a game that I probably will not pay for anyway because I'll be too busy bullying the next developer.

Oh don’t worry I’m sure they’ll have that base covered

Like I told you, just because you imagined something and wanked your microdick over it it doesn't mean it's not 100% a delusion only real in your mind, retard.

Trump was just a millionaire back then
I was a liberal.
Bush was an obliviously horrible president.
People trying to up their propaganda to eleven because somebody did not complain back then are even worse.

Do I have to choose pronouns though or do they come automatically with the sex I pick? The latter seems inconsistent with their ideology so I guess I have to manually input my pronouns instead of being assigned them? Seems a bit gay. Seems a bit gay indeed.

Yes I agree, it's very bizarre how RPGs, very only recently, have given players more customization options. It's not as if they've been drifting towards the direction of giving players more options of what character to play as, or that that has been a staple of tabletop roleplaying games that inspired them or anything. This extremely recent phenomenon is very strange to me, a fellow diehard hardcore gamer who is only mad at the very recent change in customization, and is not politically biased at all

>Flips the fuck out over benign shit in media normal people aren't offended by
>Constantly make inflammatory statements about race and gender
>When faced with inevitable backlash for their inflammatory baiting, they play the victim card and use the perception of societal persecution as an excuse for their insufferable behavior
>If you disagree with them or even just try to get them to chill the fuck out you are [BUZZWORD]
Does this sound like /pol/ or tumblr to you?

like bullying people on twitter and getting them banned? or creating fake outrage and destroying lives? No, thanks. I'm not that low.

>CHOICES INHERENTLY GOOD AND MEANINGFUL
>DISSENT VERSUS POLITICAL PANDERING BAD
if these devs had ANY balls left the pronouns would be malkavian only

How have they been misrepresented?
What is being imagined?

So ultimately, /pol/ cancer will flood over into every topic anyone wants to have a genuine discussio about until nothing can be discussed in meaningful way. This will drive a majority of traffic from Yea Forums, reducing ad revenue and ultimately forcing anhiro to sell off everyones private data before shuttering the site.

/pol/ will choke the life from itself in order to homogenize discourse.

....GOOD.

>MORE OPTIONS ALWAYS GOOD
You niggers better never whine about blood type being in a character creator again then.

How laughably delusional.

that's not gigi

So ultimately, SJW cancer will flood over into every topic anyone wants to have a genuine discussio about until nothing can be discussed in meaningful way. This will drive a majority of traffic from Yea Forums, reducing ad revenue and ultimately forcing anhiro to sell off everyones private data before shuttering the site.

SJWs will choke the life from itself in order to homogenize discourse.

....GOOD.

And if you didnt roll your eyes to the throw away lines back then you're part of the problem

>ignore it and it will go away they said

Based
Cringe

who is she? i know for a fact that's a woman and I've never been wrong before.

...You can still ignore it, user. It's an option, they're not forcing you to play a trannerino.

Helo Yea Forums

Some of it's a mildly reasonable worry, because the "face" of more liberal stuff has changed a bit in the between. Whining about pronouns is weak, but being worried about the cast looking like new druckmann characters isn't so much.

Honestly though how far will it go until you stop saying "just ignore it"

Well done exposing your agenda you stupid fucking nigger. Hope you inhale gas.

your anal pained postsp rove you're a shitposting moral tourist though

kendal jenner

this
the only way they could balance out this faggotry is if the game makes fun of it in a reactive way
have NPCs use the wrong pronoun
give the player to use the wrong pronoun on NPCs to fuck with them

point at this guy and laugh

why is it even an option? if you want to play a gay character I understand, but why you have the option of being called she when you're a man? Why go to these extremes? Why pronouns in a fucking videogame? Don't you see the retardness? The fugue from reality? This is just insanity.

Trannies are generally weak as shit due to cocktail of chems fucking them up. Someone probably has the webm of the tranny hitting a dude with a FUCKING AXE yet somehow the dude lived

>just stay quiet and don't care about things
>that will mean you're cool

Attached: 1452960280051.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

OBLITERATED

>it is the year 2029
>i am being forced to undergo forced HRT against my will by supreme leader AOC to rid myself of my illegal cis-privilege
Damn, if only I'd been more of a hysterical faggot over certain character options in a rpg...

First of ResetGender
>complaining about heroic depiction of race
If everything they complain about pushing "diversity" into historical depictions of Europe.
It's only a problem when main hero is black and he is a vault of virtue, while white men around him are all negative stereotypes.
>when they are not warranted
you are not to decide if they are warranted or not
>feeling of prosecution
If media of all kind are determined to stomp your opinion out and do not allow any form of dialogue, it's called prosecution. It's not a feeling but a fact. Especially if you throw critics of such behavior with them.
Just because you think its is good they are being prosecuted does not change the nature of the word.

tl;dr you are wrong
Responding to this just in case you are brain damaged and not baiting

You could also ignore the people who don't like it being an option. We can see how well that's working out for you so far. Just because you can ignore it doesn't mean you can't complain about it, they're not mutually exclusive choices.

Attached: DE868A36-27FC-4D96-9E77-2EC3827D7BED.jpg (640x620, 187K)

Attached: 1541125277959.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

they are gonna force you to interact with those freaks during the story however

>"Their own games"
>It's a sequel

>not wanting radical leftist concepts in your game is brainwashed
lol sure

You joke, but we got to this point where characters need x amount of gender pronouns in every game

Never, because he agrees with those politics and wants to shame you for opposing them.

just know that you are responsible for thousands of suicides each year and why lefties will soon demand that petrophiles have rights as well

Yes

Based and pronounpilled

game name?

in canda you can go to prison if you don´t play their game of pretend.
that sounds like actual oppression to me.
similar to how you can go to prison in north korea if you don´t pretend that south korea doesn´t exits

>if everything
>prosecution
>prosecution
>prosecuted
Are you a phone poster or just really stupid?

You realise electroshock treatment is still used in modern psychology right? It's used to induce minor seizures

Why does this shit matter?

>the tranny's daughter
oh so that what it means

Unsequeled game

Hahaha calm down and write properly. Getting that asspained you literally slam your keyboard in anger won't do you any good, tranny.

Attached: hyde.jpg (741x743, 80K)

>People with clinical depression
>The cure is sorting out the chemical imbalance with drugs and therapy, and not giving them a gun so they can kill themselves.

>People with body/limb dysphoria and want to have their e.g. arm removed or become paralysed
>The cure is, once again, drugs and therapy to sort out the chemical imbalance in their brain. The only countries that allow doctors to sever perfectly working limbs or cripple a person because they "feel disabled" are 3rd world shitholes where the Hippocratic oath is spat on regularly

>Transgender people, people in the exact same boat as those above
>The cure should once again be about curing their chemical imbalance so they return to a normal life
>Nope, here's a mountain of drugs that will instead push you further down this path, encouraging the mental problem to grow and prosper. Oh you want surgery? Sure! We'll just mutilate your body, give you a gaping wound that you have to force open every day so it doesn't heal, and anybody who doesn't agree with your delusions is just a bad person

Attached: 1553620036419.gif (477x348, 627K)

Maybe he wants to be an attorney.

mountain blade warband with one of the gekokujo variants made by /vg/. gekonewer I think

I doubt they'll do this. You'll literally have le ebil nazis still referring to you with your preferred pronouns.

Mind capital-D Derailing this thread?

Mount and Blade with some mod.

It doesnt mean anything Ive said is wrong.
You cant convince someone to do anything if they truly dont want to. And Electroshock therapy is pretty low on a list of motivators

It is going to be the standard he or she and maybe the option for something nondescript like they.

Does all of Yea Forums's experience from transgender people come from "skeptics" on YouTube and Ben Shapiro or what?

If this upsets you, World of Darkness is not the setting for you.

lol he slammed your ass, tranny. Also he was kind enough to indulge your stupidity and passive aggresive bitching and give you an answer you obviously don't deserve and probably can't even fully compehend. So be grateful.

I know that the first medical professional who ever looked into trannies mental disorder first started out givng sex changes but now is a strong supporter of psychological treatment an and considers it just a extreme of body disorder.
if somebody one day wakes up and doesn´t recognize his arm as part of his body you don´t help him with cutting of his arm.
but since liberals are so obsessed with genitalia that is now exactly what we do when some faggot things he suddenly is a girl

Do hormone supplements affect vampires?

regalpilled

What's wrong about anything that's been stated though? Do you get your facts from the way you feel?

for actual hermaphrodites, there's not much to be done sadly, as usually both sets they have are useless
in the very rare case when people genuinely think they belong to the other sex, it can be suppressed with meds. they start taking meds and stop having delusions. mechanically it's the same thing as alien limb syndrome or when people think they're dead (Cotard delusuion)
for the vast majority of them, counseling, social pressure or simply not enabling them should be enough, since there are no neurological changes in their brain and it's just a retard fad for them to stand out

what if you really used to like world of darkness before it added shit like pronouns and vampires literally fighting the patriarchy.
why do we constantly have to accept that liberal try to change franchises that people loved to suit their agenda?

My experience with trannies comes from the constant recruitment attempts off /r9k/ like the predatory fucks they are.

Pretending I'm the same person won't make you any smarter, phoneposter.

that image is some low quality bait

But but VtM was never political befoooooore

Attached: rVV7yGx.png (1014x937, 559K)

Wrong. What causes the suicide rates is these people's fucked up brain chemicals telling them they need to cut their johnson off to be happy, but when they do and they have to dilate an open wound for the rest of their life they neck themselves.

there are only two genders resetera tranny
vtmb 2 is trash

Attached: 1523294279928.jpg (564x500, 64K)

test
trannies
cuck
test

>not even imagining possibility of not native English speaking user responding
So much for tolerant left

Because the gamelines have literally always been liberal you fucking mouth breather.

You dont think it has anything to do with the shithole known as /r9k/?
Really? I find it hard to believe you have such respect for an awful community

Attached: 1553748951238.jpg (599x563, 50K)

All of my experience comes from you shitting up my hobby as I'm not able to take 2 steps without hearing about CLOWN RIGHTS.

Relax my fellow infidels, soon this will all be over when Islam conquers the world.

So you're just admitting to being a foreigner who is too lazy to correctly type in the language you chose to type in? Got me good.

transgender wasn't as widely accepted as a concept a couple years ago.
We've only somewhat recently been able to widely distinguish between biological sex and societal gender norms, and see how they don't always match.

nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1451973016734.jpg (900x900, 98K)

There is not a single good game where you can choose your pronouns seperated from your body type.

>/r9k/

Attached: Holy shit this guy.gif (320x180, 1.01M)

Watch Yea Forums suddenly hate this series now.

But it was 90's liberal before, which is a lot better than the version we have now.

>gender fluid and self-identifying.

Made up, fake bullshit.

i don't remember Revised having clauses about fighting fascism at the game table

Imagine taking Jordan Petersons word on this instead of actually looking up the fucking bill.

>posting an example from 2018 as "before"
you're not a bright one are you

Attached: brainlet.png (188x264, 77K)

Muh brain too small time to blame essjaydubya

you niggers are making me embarassed to call myself right leaning. if you actually give a shit about the inclusion of pronouns in a RP game, kys for being a waste-of-space retard

Attached: JEST.png (600x640, 531K)

I'm almost done with vtmb, so where is all this bush/republican shit I've been hearing about?

No, I am the other user from I can't be bothered to write a long post for a retard but I wanted to let you know that you are in fact a retard and that you should thank that guy for trying to educate you. Feel free to not believe me though, I don't expect an utter retard to suddenly smart up. Also last reply, as I already say there is only so much you can mock an imbecile before getting bored.

So we're just going to have this thread every day for a year?

>traditional Male and Female
Made up roles from 1930's marketing

>We
who the fuck is that
stop pretending like this is some widely accepted concept

>one optional setting to choose pronouns
>shoved down throat

wot? it's literally just an option for idiots to choose. did you get pissed off at vtmb for letting you choose a female character, since basically no women played games then? just ignore it for fucks sake

WHO CARES. It doesn't impact the game at all unless you use it and it makes a certain niche group of gamers happy at NO COST to you. Please be rational about this and don't whip up into a frenzy of hate just for the fucking sake of it.

Kill yourself.

the republican thing is a political advert on the radio and the voting republican/bush thing are single lines of optional dialogue you can choose to say

There are just some quips here and there.

>make a dude
>choose "her" pronoun
>wtf everyone treats me like a female even though I'm clearly a dude
>they even know to do so before they meet me for some reason

Just because I have knowledge of it does not mean I respect it.

>shithole attracts shitty people
>even though trannies are like 1% of the world population that place is still more infested with trannies than /lgbt/ itself
Color me surprised.

Right, you're the guy who can't type. You didn't need to confirm that.

traditional male and female roles go back way further. There's shit in the bible about women being mothers and taking care of the home.

>stop caring about video games!
k bye

You mean besides Mage's antagonists literally being fascist? Or Werewolf fighting big money corporations? Face it, you're deluded and whining about a gameline not catering to you.

A tranny janny?

No it wasn't faggot. It actively attempted to distance itself from real world politics until the abortion that is V5 came out and dived in head first because the devs were still seething over trump and "muh alt-right"

fool me once...

Attached: 1525288695382-Image-2018-05-02-at-21746-PM.png (1416x772, 1.41M)

you're an idiot. I really hope you're just pretending or false-flagging as being this dumb

I don't get the point of this graphic. Most of the games depicted don't force anything political on you, which is the percieved problem here. But maybe it's just bait and I am retarded.

haha fucking based and majesty pilled

Attached: Origami.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>it's just an option
>just ignore it
And then you get tranny NPCs you can't just ignore.
Or eventually you get tranny NPCs in other games even if this one somehow ends up fine aside from a character creation option. And then tranny PCs.

If customers ignore it, the floodgates will open. If devs ignore it, then it has a chance of going away.

Anyone here actually know a tranny irl? If they infect video games and online discussion like a cancer how come I've only met one.

Attached: death(1).png (128x128, 24K)

Well you clearly care too much. Most normal people would just not play the game. Games that fit your "mold" are being made today, and will be made tomorrow. No need to fuss about something you dont like, when you can easily avoid it.

Attached: 1553840234921.gif (217x216, 7K)

>Actually thinking Masquerade 2 won't be shit

Attached: 1526679849905.gif (350x335, 1.17M)

I'm going to make a gamble.
If Bloodlines 2 doesn't have sexy busty vampires in lingerie, then I will side with /pol/ and say /pol/ was right, it's a game for queers.

Why would you even try to appeal to trannies with something called "Vampire: The Masquerade"? How could they possibly resist putting "actual vampire" in their twitter bio?

Used to work with one. Obviously a dude but he was chill and never insisted on pronouns or anything so I ran with it and called him chick. There was always this one creepy guy that came in to hit on him.

Anti-transgender is entirely feeling-based, though.
>OH NO THEY'LL FORCE ME TO CALL THEM ATTACK HELICOPTERS OR SOMETHING!!
Science accepts transgender people, but some people turn on science instead, saying that psychology and sociology aren't "real sciences".
All I've seen ITT are people pretending that people born one sex can't feel the urge to do something society would normally attribute to the other, or that there aren't acts tied slightly to either sex.

>leftists
>fighting big money corporations
see now? this is why people say it's not the same.

Ah yes, the new Mechwarrior.
Where they genocided blond hair even when blondes are specifically mentioned to dominate in a "german" clan.

What if they have a dick?

>Science accepts transgender people

In that it accepts that gender dysphoria is a horrific mental illness?

This poster is retarded to the max

Then /pol/ was right

How the fuck would that even work? You're going to have to record a bunch of different lines of dialogue for every pronoun and that's assuming you make the player pick from a list. If you do it this way you're wasting money and you'll "offend" someone becuse you didn't include "derf/dorfst" or some shit and they felt abused.
The other option is to have the player type it in themselves, at which point you can't use it in dialogue anyway so it's only going to appear in the 5 or so documents in the game that will refrence you.

Attached: TinfoilAl.jpg (350x347, 40K)

>Just ignore it bro
How could I simply ignore this massive red flag indicating that the writing will be shit.

Attached: 1481839432103.gif (640x480, 107K)

Just a normal """""female"""" speedrunner

Attached: speedrunner.png (768x746, 720K)

handsome

>leftypol gambles and doesn't use tripcode
okay faggot, talk moar about shit you'll never do.

>When the tranny is undoubtedly mentally ill and don't have an argument

youtu.be/JdnBV-S-RXk

10 years ago
>make super buff, manly man with a handlebar moustache in an rpg and call it female for shits and giggles
>lol, epic
Now
>do the exact same thing
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING TRANNIES THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR FUCKING GAMES AND EVERYTHING WE LOVE DISCORD TRANNY DISCORD TRANNY LOOK AT THESE SUICIDE STATISTICS I'M TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES TRANNY JANNIES

Fuck the west, ill just stick to Japanese games

>people born one sex can't feel the urge to do something society would normally attribute to the other
i learned to embroider as a kid. you fags are trying to say i must secretly think i'm half woman when all i really wanted to do was spend time with my sick grandma
you make up these silly straw concepts about femininity and masculinity and when the world doesn't fit it you clap your hands in excitement because you've found something progressive and "non-conforming"

You've never played a retard or a crazy person? DESU though, if there's a demographic to go all in on Super Captain Queermo shit, it's vampires.

leftists deify google

>last game had gays and people with mental disorders
>New one has trans people as well, which is far more prevalent now

Attached: frank_how_bout_that.gif (360x186, 1.33M)

>tranny vampires
dios mio

you don't want to be seen as angry, do you?
that would be so uncool

>not normalized
They passed a goddamn law about it in Canada. Its normalized. The madness wont stop until people get off social media.

Will the character creation part say body type instead of gender?

Attached: DzfP2orWwAERG9u.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

You forgot that theyre making malks less crazy because mental disorder representation needs to be better. Also the game will only punch up not down so don't expect princes not to conform to new age bull

yeah but it'll never ascribe the pronouns to a mental disorder

Differentiating between biological sex and societal norms IS widely accepted.
I don't think you can find anything except reproductive organs which you would entirely attribute to one sex, and you don't usually look at people's reproductive organs when you choose a pronoun for them.

>NPC user thinks they can determine what's normal

Y'all have picked a pretty stupid hill to die on, but at least you'll fucking die.

That’s nor very realistic for Seattle.

Seduction is rape culture user.

Well, the people that make your hobby can. And they think you're an asshole.

Why do trannies need video games?
Their entire lives are already nothing but escapism.

Attached: 1539758280896.jpg (491x363, 19K)

Not really. What they DID have were explicitly neo nazi bruja camarilla and anarach members.

We dont care about what it adds, we always cared about what it takes away. If your more choice means less choice, fuck your more choice.

This fucking board is just a mess of sad right wing virtue signaling

I have nothing against trannies if they just keep their shit to themselves, but they never do. Gotta raise awareness, gotta have parades, gotta villify anyone who says 'wait a sec maybe you should stop trying to influence impressionable young minds to adopt your twisted view of reality'.

When I was 6 I tried on high heels because I was wondering how the fuck can women even walk in those. If my parents were #woke then my life would've been completely ruined right then and there. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 1520111044595.jpg (420x460, 14K)

Gender dysphoria is not the same thing as transgender, but I wouldn't expect you to care about the difference since it doesn't fit your feelings.

Us and Them

Imagine cutting off your dick and saying you're a woman now.

Left wingers are fucking nutjobs.

You're right, but for the wrong reasons. Trannies have traditionally flocked to videogames because it is a form of escapism, not in spite of it.

You should be more tolerant of others user.

>you fags are trying to say i must secretly think i'm half woman
Not at all. Traditional gender roles would, though.

Imagine caring what people do to themselves. Right wingers are self righteous pricks. I'd tell you to get off your high horse, but you'd probably break your neck when you land.

I'm sorry I got my horrific mental illnesses mixed up.

Understandable that they don't wanna trigger trannies, but I'm legitimately tired of games not allowing you to change your actual body type and size.

I get it: It's a lot of work to have a third person character game where you gotta have precision animations for melee combat, cover systems... even something as simple as a character opening a door by the handle, but please, developers, find a way to do it anyway.

That would be true next gen.

Attached: gender sliders.jpg (600x550, 97K)

Do you know what being trans is? Being intensely uncomfortable with your birth sex. Do you know what it is? Wanting to fucking embroider.

It doesn't matter what those people think because they're retarded in the first place.

>is
*isn't

I don't understand why I should care about this. If it makes some people happy to be able to have a character that looks male but get refered to as "she" or whatever, what does it matter? I care about that game being good.

They force everyone to care, dipshit. They gotta have tranny propaganda all over the fucking media.

Letting you choose pronouns is part of showing the mental illness of today

What, does that people hurt your feelings? Are they trampling your safe space?

People should respect your right to mutilate your body just like you should respect their right to not support your delusions in any way.

No, its just mostly men(because we are the majority that play video games) getting upset with trannys because determining sex is supposed to take no executive function whatsoever. The fact you force us to use energy and think, using EF, the brain will interpret this as discomfort and attack whatever is doing it.

We will never accept you and you will always be mocked.

Then don't play the game. It wasn't made for you.

you belong in a coffin

will jaenette have a dick this time?

lmao this perfectly suits vampires and vampirefags

Attached: 1525884097906.jpg (250x251, 11K)

It is, in fact, basically the same thing.

And it's just as much my right to call you out on being scared of things outside of your little safe space, which is growing smaller and smaller.

Go right ahead. Trannies will never be what they pretend to be. Ever.

Oh man be careful! Your insecurities are showing.

Attached: cao_cao_about_to_laugh.gif (340x257, 904K)

I think its great that they include all gamers.

That’s the hilarious thing. It would be very 90 s vampire to have a venture who only drank blood from post op transsexuals, or some tzimsce fleshcrafter making 6 gendered abominations. Or have nosferatu at the p flag meeting because they “pass” more as a human there. The new trend is regressive more restrictive and less imaginative.

Amd yet a tranny like Patricio Manuel is more man than anyone posting in this thread.

You feel insecure about people trashing trannies

>science accepts trannies
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are probably more diaperfurs than non binaries.

Yikes... if you're going to keep being rude and intolerant take it back to resetera.

There's probably significant overlap.

MOMMY

Nah, I just like picking fights with idiots who whine about games not being catered to them. Because hypocrites are WAY more disgusting than mutilated genitals.

Tbh I prefer any transgender person who actually tries to pass over any fucking furry or diaper degenerate

imagine thinking that your actions exist in a bubble and have zero ramifications outside of that bubble
imagine thinking that an individual has zero responsibility to the well-being of the society in which they exist
imagine thinking that aforesaid individual, in addition to having no obligation to their society, is also entitled to the fruits of labor borne by those who accept their responsibility
imagine thinking that you can call someone "self righteous" and instantly handwave all of your personal responsibility right out the window

Why? They're equally cancerous but one will blatantly lie to you and try to have sex with you with their bloody open wound or dick if pre op.

>'safe space' getting smaller and smaller
>more and more people realizing how full of shit gender politics are every day
Mentally ill AND detached from reality. What a combination!

>Understandable that they don't wanna trigger trannies
no, it's not understandable
for anyone not immersed in their dogma, it's weird and jarring

I mean, it's vtmb. A lot of the game takes place at night in areas where degenerates are out. If a dude can wear a gimp suit what's wrong with him wearing a dress and requesting others to call him sir? They're both fucking weird and stupid

Remember when Yea Forums was rebellious and wasn't just filled with a bunch of children larping as 70 year old boomers

>implying anyone wants to have sex with you

I guess android doesn't recognize xir.

Trannies are stupid and people that accept it as normal are stupid too. It takes a real dumbass to actually think genital mutilation isn't barbaric and sick.

Remember when it wasnt full of dumb trannies larping as oldfags?

Yea Forums was always counter-culture and still is. Used to be conservatism, now it's left-wing political correctness.

Now it's just filled with tools and nazis.

Awww the freak of nature is upset :( maybe cut off your dick, that'll make you feel better

Man, don't go blanket statementing. Some of them are honest about having a dick.
And furries will shove their fursuit shit everywhere and I'm not okay with that.

I for one am for anything that will trigger /pol/tards. This is gonna be Farcry 5 all over again.
literally no. It was always full of both.

because 90% of the time it isn't the trannies themselves
it's spiteful little cunts who find a way to lash out against the people who hurt their feelings while pretending they're standing up for the oppressed

You can be transgender without having gender dysphoria. GD is indeed an awful mental illness, but saying every transgender person has GD is grossly undermining GD.
Basically, TG is just thinking you don't fit societal norms, GD is being absolutely distressed over your sex.

Thats ironic, trannies should actually try to get help for their mentall illness and not get stuck in their safe space and feed the narrative they are normal and born this way.

I mean, it'll probably still be touched by more people than yours then.

Conservatism is still in power almost everywhere no matter how much you try to pretend you're an oppressed minority

>don't go blanket statementing
>furries will shove their fursuit shit everywhere
Good post, really makes you think.

do these SJWs think the whole world is California? there are tons of places that don't give a shit about your preferred "pronoun" (and call you like they see it), or places where the local language doesn't even have a fucking pronoun. do they really think these mentally-ill trannies are as numerous and widespread as they believe?

>what the fuck, why did the site that always used to say nigger and faggot and kike and create offensive stereotypes of black men in a children's mmo and then make human swastikas end up being a right-wing shithole? I thought this was /mysite/

Thank you user, I hope your thinking is fruitful

Your feelings don't seem like they do, though.

For all the shit I give Nintendo, atleast the bings and wahoos stay in their lane

Never said I was an oppressed minority you double nigger, but you're a blind retard if you don't realise 99% of media in the west pushes left-wing political correctness.

Yeah, I think the help is called surgery and hormone therapy.
It's like they forget the president and senate are Republicans.

I'm not too smart so check back in a few days.

please do not trigger alt-righters by saying the words "tr*nsg*nder" or "pr*nouns"! this is a safe space and you need to respect their boundaries.

majestic as fuck

Everywhere except the ”west”

>And furries will shove their fursuit shit everywhere and I'm not okay with that.
then can you imagine people not being okay with transvestites shoving their transvestite shit everywhere?

Have you taken a look at who controls almost every fucking western government

>tfw bing but identify as wahoo

Attached: 1543225827404.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Nobody cared about Far Cry 5 outside of the shitposting at reveal. Hell the game literally had nothing "woke" about it.
Well yeah the doctor would need to touch it when he cuts it up.

Except it used to be ironic.

>invasive surgery and hormones
>helping
Is that why you all kill yourselves.
I bet you want to push hormones for prepuberty kids you sick fuck.

you'll call me a nazi if I say it

Yeah, you realize you just agreed that no one touches your dick but you?

Have you taken a look at what they push through media.

I mean, this is Yea Forums, so I'll be here all the time any ways. And so will everyone else, flinging shit and screaming at each other
And every now and then we talk politics.
I can imagine anyone not being okay with anything being shoved everywhere.

>so long gay Bowser
>he was MtF all this time
How insensitive.

oh yeah sure ironic
allthose people making fun of niggers and drawing swastikas actually loathe right-wing beliefs, that's why they did it

I mean, that's probably because you're a nazi. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Yeah, every social media site, mainstream news network, and most govt agencies only favor lefties but w/e I'm not complaining, just laughing at you.
You mean the president that nobody thought would win and underwent a 2 year long goose hunt because he won against the odds?

diaperfags don't want to go to kindergartens to teach kids about their ways
transvestites do

I know literal commies who hail as a joke so check mate.

yet if I point out that you're from resetera you'll say something retarded like I'm seething or rent free

My doctor touches my peepee too tho.

You fucking people are so desperate to be persecuted

And you tell us only your doctor will touch your dick when he removes it so?

Tbh I haven't seen transvestites do that either. And my opinion on the stuff about poisoning children's minds is, no hormone treatments until you're 18 and preferably lots of therapy before that.
Don't act like everyone who isn't on your side wants to turn every child into a tranny

Hal Turner, the Church of Scientology, Sarah Palin, hacktivism?

Well am I wrong?