Why did he push Kanji into the thing if his main grudge was against beaches and shores?

Why did he push Kanji into the thing if his main grudge was against beaches and shores?

Attached: IMG_6114.png (554x838, 209K)

Kanji is a beach inside.

Nothing after Saki was him until Mitsuo. Then he did nothing else for the rest of the game until you find out he did those two.

He never pushed Kanji.

Reminder that while him killing innocents was a dick move, his ultimate goal was the right thing to do and the protagonist with his crew were the villains here
He wanted to bring true justice and equality, yet these shithead kids made it impossible because "muh friends", while ignoring the suffering of humanity as a whole

I agreed with his stated motives but he ENJOYED murder to much to consider allying with him.
Killing solely for a good cause > Killing solely for a bad cause > killing for enjoyment no matter the cause

Namatame pushed kanji into the tv, not adachi.

Kanji is a big boi. Namatame must be bench pressing those delivery boxes if he could overpower him that easily.

Adachi only pushed one person into the tv.

>tries to fuck a 14 year old girl and a married woman like a creep
>they reject her
>ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS
lmao what an incel

He drugged them

Kanji is a fruity faggot, even a little girl could beat him up

Literally this

He did three.
Two of the actual murders (of the three in game) were him. The reporter? lady and Saki.
Mitsuo commited the murder of Morooka without using TV world power, and Adachi threw him in because of it.

Imagine being such a boring void of a person you'd want to be a pile of hedonistic black sludge for the rest of your life.

umm she was 18 retardbro
Japanese senior high school 16-18

Reminder that Izanami and Adachi are stupid people who can't beat a bunch of idiotic teenagers and cannot handle peer pressure at all.

Yup. He should have just raped them once they were dead in the tv world like a chad.

Izanami didn't plan shit she was just going along with what the people wanted.

Well the Shadows did that already

Shadow Chad
Virgin Adachi

This, it's also the reason why persona 4 sucks. It's too much of an animeish compared to the rest

normie get out

I identify with this character. I don't want to hurt anybody, but it is truly a tragedy that we can't all live happy social lives like the main character. I feel like we wouldn't hate each other so much if we all had formative experiences like that.