*continues to ruin your series*

*continues to ruin your series*

Attached: nero-devil-may-cry-5-1-768x432.png (768x432, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadweight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nero was a breath of fresh air in 4 (in terms of combat)
Did they really not improve it in 5?

Attached: 1549010159774.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Attached: 2jk4bvh5sqk11.png (422x699, 360K)

*continues to ruin your board*

Attached: fuck off dmcucks.png (743x211, 79K)

massively improved by giving him devil breakers and bait and switching by giving us back devil bringer as well on a different button

He is even more unga but also has a fair amount of variation in his gameplay particularly once the game ends and therefore on subsequent playthroughs.
He is totally superior to 4 since he has everything from it plus additional tools.

Other threads exist

Attached: 1553217470111.png (141x311, 95K)

Once he acquires more power he'll fuck off to hell

Attached: 3487946512.jpg (500x333, 86K)

>wahh why can't it be a solo Dante game

You idiots realize they'd have to ruin Dante in the process right? The reason he's so fun is because he's the advanced character and has immediate access to a huge moveset. If he was by himself he'd have to be "entry level" to keep the casuals happy. Nero is the sacrificial lamb so we can have Dante.

In the best case scenario they'd just give Dante amnesia and force him to re-learn his styles one by one, but they'd probably just remove styles entirely and basically make him a slightly more competent Donte.

Let me fix that for you op

Attached: images (6).jpg (422x726, 21K)

Dante Canonically sells all his demon arms after every game.
And the reason you always have to relearn stinger and shit is because he goes months without doing any jobs so he sits on his ass eating pizza and gets sloppy.

Nero never deserved the hate and his cheeky confidence in 5 was adorable. He's like a brasher Dante, it's fantastic. I've never been big on his playstyle but that aside I love him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadweight

Attached: wikipedia dead weight.jpg (748x1994, 260K)

>GUYS they'd have to reset Dante!
>be able to just buy most of the core moves by the 4th or 5th level anyway
I'm thinking you're a dumbass

fuck nero
fuck jannies
and fuck YOU

Nero would be great if they've just give him other weapons already. Red Queen is a cool weapon but it can't carry the character just like Rebellion alone wouldn't be able to carry Dante.

He saved the series, what other direction could they have taken Dante's character in?

Attached: 1552839458140.png (900x900, 589K)

Pleb

Calm down reddit

would it help if he looked like this instead ingame?

Attached: pullmydeviltrigger.jpg (400x600, 55K)

Okay this is epic

he'll get new weapons in dmc6 once Dante is completely out of the picture

>ruin
>dante still exists

They failed to take his character anywhere meaningful since after the third and first game in the first place. A side character in his own series.

>filename

hi Barry

Don't say that.
Nero is a very good boi and a caring husband.

UNGA

Attached: niro.png (1268x671, 719K)