It was fine. Not life changing, not overrated just fine. Just did neutral, soft reseted for Pacifist...

It was fine. Not life changing, not overrated just fine. Just did neutral, soft reseted for Pacifist, and googled the edgelord route because fuck replays and fuck the Sans fight.

Attached: unrelateddotjaypeegee.jpg (460x215, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UbV9GvDk3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cool

>googled the edgelord route because fuck replays and fuck the Sans fight
pussy

Attached: 1466741507356.jpg (500x750, 150K)

>pussy
you're not wrong. at least it didn't hold back in the sense that you can't undo it unless you pull a hard reset

People who are just now playing Undertale are getting the short end of the stick honestly. It's become so saturated in video game culture that it's hard to go into it fresh. The best experience was playing it at release and having no idea what you were getting into.

I hope the full version of Deltarune can replicate that experience.

Nobody cares but thanks for letting us know i guess

You're exactly the same as me.
Deltarune is even better and thats just a fucking demo.

you're gay.

What a useless fucking thread. Why the fuck do you think anyone cares you narcissistic bitch? Kill yourself faggot

Calm down Flowey

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Attached: tumblr_nz6dqe0AgO1sj3qtjo1_500.jpg (500x583, 111K)

>not doing genocide
Might as well not play the fucking game, undyne and sans are the only fights worth playing

It wont unless Toby does some wacky shit with the way its released

This game is so fucking gay and overrated never understood the shitty overrated hype for this game.

>getting super butthurt over someone who didn't even say your favorite game was bad, but just okay

Why are undertale fans so overly sensitive?

explain

It emotionally affected me than any work of fiction ever has and I cried myself to sleep the night I finished pacifist

Attached: 1528281365401.jpg (250x300, 17K)

>It's a zoomer plays game decades after release gracing us with his oh so wise opinion episode

it was almost 4 years ago. thats not much.

>It was fine. Not life changing, not overrated just fine.

Do you even know what overrated means?

He means it was good enough for all the praise to not classify it under "overrated."

If he had to say it was not life changing and then say it was only "fine" when so many people called it great or better then it was, by definition, overrated.

The game itself is fine. It's the fandom that's a problem. Like, every fandom is shit, but Undertale fans go above and beyond at being obnoxious.

wtf, are you gay?

Yeah

Attached: 1538213204464.png (636x479, 247K)

I couldn't even start the genocide because I was attached to the characters and didn't want to kill them.
Am I a pussy?

>I'm a normie that went into the game late with spoiled expectations and just googled shit about it
>it's just fine
what a good thread

Playing this game blind easily improves the experience several hundred percent.

I played my first playthrough as "forgive the forgivable, kill the evil." I only had a loose idea that Pacifism and Genocide were possible, not that they entailed much different. That sort of led me to a nonchalance about encountering enemies that I felt were unjustified in attacking me and killing them. As much as was possible, I would play along with and forgive the meek, nice, or misguided -- the motivations for each monster seemed rather insane at time aside from the bosses.

And Neutral End I did get, about Level 9 or so by the end, the only boss kill being Mettaton because his reasons for fighting you are rather reprehensible to my patience. I was unfazed in the need to fight Asgore, but I was moved by his heart deep down, so I forgave him. Flowey on the other hand, I saw as truly irredeemable.

I'll tell you what. After his awesome boss fight, I deliberated at the Fight-Mercy screen for a long time. Several minutes, at least. I was scared, actually, that showing him Mercy would allow him to continue his maniac agenda. So I killed him.

And the simple phrase, "I knew you had it in you!" sent me reeling as the game ended. I really regretted that decision almost immediately. I felt like I fucked up, so I went back, but you never get that choice again.

So it stuck with me, and it's what convinced me to reset the game, and to do everything right from the beginning. Admittedly, Sans' speech also influenced this decision. In a roundabout way, if I have the power to rewind time, I suppose I have an obligation to spare even the reprehensible.

And, so, when I finished that run, when I got my golden ending, it felt actually deserved and celebratory in equal measures. I'll always have fond memories of that, and that feeling of catharsis, even forgiving myself for my previous decisions. It felt like I had atoned. What other game can give you THAT feeling?

Attached: 1435731280769.jpg (1218x698, 135K)

Not op but if a story can't hold up on its own even when you know the details then its not a good story.

You undertale fans are still always trying to stifle criticism. almost 4 years now.

it's a fucking video game, no story will hold up. What makes the game good is how it uses the medium's unique strengths to tell the story and make you care about the characters.

>If you kill him you'll be just like him: The Game

Reading this post played this song in my mind. Thanks user.
youtube.com/watch?v=-UbV9GvDk3U

Sans is my hudbando

That was nicely put user

>only boss killed being Mettaton only
based

My first boss kill was Undyne since even if she had her reasons, she was the first one to actively pursue my death.
Her death scene really made me regret that, but at that point it is too late to spare her

>fuck the sans fight

Your opinion is worth less than zero if you struggle at the sans fight also not even undertale fans care anymore why cant you faggots shut up for once?

>not overrated just fine
But that would mean it's overrated, since everyone treated the game as some gift from God himself.

Thats because it is?

Some anons in this thread act like OP is doing something wrong for finding the game okay. You'd think the salty undertale fans are over it by now but nope.