A black hole made of evil matter is about to smash into a black hole made of good matter and the Earth is caught...

A black hole made of evil matter is about to smash into a black hole made of good matter and the Earth is caught in-between

You have been chosen as one of the few people to be sent to a bomb shelter on the moon to wait out the disaster until Earth becomes habitable again in 12 years when the black holes bounce away.

You can only bring 1 game with you. What will it be?

Attached: Blackholes Earth 3.png (925x677, 28K)

amazing bait

>bait
retards like you who call everything bait like this are a huge problem and you need to learn when to shut the fuck up

probably dwarf fortress. i've never played it before.

dwarf fort is honestly more of an activity than a game

Minecraft or smash ultimate

is that disallowed?

not really, I just wanted to share my opinion on it

you'd really be able to play Smash Ultimate alone for 12 years?

One of the Dynasty Warriors games, genocide is kind of addicting and you end up losing track of time

Skyrim

Attached: download (1).jpg (227x222, 6K)

Todd, pls.

I'm pretty sure we already had a /hst/ this week bro.

This is somehow dumber than the sun falling out of orbit one.

Attached: 1543956341911.jpg (885x778, 50K)

/hst/?

Not joking, but I'm pretty sure this makes more sense

wouldnt the moon be caught in it too

Home Stuck Therapy

no

ut2004 with every single custom content created for it and unrealed tutorials

our sun is orbiting a black hole in real life

>moon shelter
Well la de da Lookit mister fucking fancy pants faggot over here, what, that bomb shelter on earth for the sun exploding too good for you?

>12 years
I need a game you can heavily modify, so an SDK has to exist for it. But also enough variety of content to distract me. Ideally something where I can do a lot of narrative writing with it too, so RPG. Skyrim or NWN.

>no 3ds and ps
good luck with that

Nigger just say nuclear war, shit like this is how I know everyone on Yea Forums is mentally retarded or under 13

2/10 made me reply

op never mentioned anything about a software limitation

Nier: Automata

sburb

fair enough
op never mentioned anything about bringing a computer with you

Cataclysm: DDA pre-Kevin Granade fuckery, with its source code.
But I'd probably do something else instead and never play it.

Only good answer.
Bard of Mind representing.

anti-skub

have sex

you'd probably be busy fending off the moon aliens trying to get into the shelter some of the time

>You have been chosen as one of the few people to be sent to a bomb shelter

I think it didn't need to be said that you guys would be kept separate, to prevent an incident where one guy goes crazy and murders everyone else, dooming humanity

Yeah, because people 12years alone would be much better lmao

Watch some documentaries about what happens to people who get put in isolation cells for long periods of time.

It’d still choose one of those 2.
They both have infinite replayability.

I'm not saying the other method is perfect too, but at least you wouldn't have the risk of someone killing everyone else.

alright

have brain cells

>choosing a killer to be sent to the moon to save humanity

You got your reply, Im out now

Do MMOs remain functional? Do the games get updated? If so, probably EVE online.

no you fucking idiot
I mean 12 years is a fucking long time
and even if other people are around, that wouldn't prevent a relatively stable individual from losing hope one day or developing some kind of mental illness and going bonkers and killing everyone else

You're a fucking dumbass who thinks everyone's gonna stay hunky-dory in a fucking shelter for 12 years

i've spent the last 12 years of my life basically isolated from meaningful relationships and playing video games instead so this is pretty hard for me to relate to

Attached: smart doggo.jpg (251x189, 6K)

Either heavily modded minecraft or some remaster compilation like the Metal Gear Solid legacy collection or Kingdom Hearts all in one.
Probably minecraft, though. I can imagine that if I have nothing else to play, I could spend a couple of hours a day building up a world.

yes I know we're more or less used to it and can be confident we're not the ones who'll go bonkers, but you can't assume the same thing for everyone else and you shouldn't or else you're just asking to be killed one day by letting your guard down in an apocalypse scenario

this doesn't need to be that kind of thread user stop taking it so seriously

this is why you would be the first to crack, you lose your cool over mere hypotheticals instead of being a chill dude who rides the wave

Attached: bork.png (500x272, 117K)

id just take my whole pc that's loaded with games lmao fuck you op

I'd say MMOs don't remain functional, so pick a different game.
But even if they did remain working, there aren't many people who'll be playing with you. As I understand it, one of the things that makes EVE work is there's plenty of people around to do business or interact with

well here's the thing, if we allow that people are together regularly in the shelter instead of separate and only being together during special cases, then you won't be limited to just one game, which defeats the point of the question

replace evil and good with dark and light and it works better tbqh

a normal black hole is already dark

But black holes arent made out of anything
They're pockets of spacetime that let you travel a certain distance faster than light.