Enemy takes your jobs

>enemy takes your jobs

Attached: 1536689465485.webm (720x480, 2.9M)

*sips*

Attached: waterbird.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Why is its butt so big?

if you're being serious, it's a counterweight

Attached: 20170501230530_1.jpg (233x282, 20K)

It's a big thicc counterbalance you idiot.

Stop looking pervert.

That robot is significantly slower than a human for what its worth.

neat

this can't be cheaper than hiring a nigger they're too fucking slow and probably need repairs often

desu i feel like have real hands doing that can stack that faster

cool robot design but it looks way too big and expensive for something that just carries one box at a time from one spot to another
counterweight to keep it balanced above the wheels obviously

robots never sleep, never need to get paid, never get sick, and never need to sue if they break. and the electricity cost is pennies compared to minimum wage.

But doesn't ever get tired.

I want to fuck that robot

You'd think so but i've worked in warehouses and you get some dumb negroid or retard that will slip over or tear the box. Just look to the right how those boxes are stacked, its uneven right on the bottom and held together with the plastic wrap. Slightly tips and it will all fall over. Robots are far better suited for this kind of work.

It doesn't ask for decent wages or realistic working hours.

In reality, no job is safe with any kind of computing, or robotics. Home construction could be completed with automation, any sort of record keeping can be done automated, surgery could be done automated, child birth, police work, technically even politics could be automated.

>significantly slower than a human for
it can also work 24/7, doesn't need health insurance or any other benefits, and won't call out sick as often as a human

yes, and 2 days ago it didn't exist. how long before it's both faster, and smaller, let alone cheaper?
I'm no alarmist but I'm afraid you can't see the forest for the trees

That is one thick robot dick, god damn. That bot's fucking hung.

The elite will keep us around right?

Attached: 12223143224325.jpg (246x250, 8K)

can't get a job in the first place because no experience

Attached: 1553830390187.png (685x800, 35K)

why does it's movements give me a boner?

>electricity cost
I'm pretty sure the sheer maintenance needed to uphold any of these these would be more than enough to close that gap.

When the robots take all the jobs and I am forced into a life of being a neet I hope I can at least have a cute robot companion like Wall-E to be by my side until I die. Is that too much to ask?

meh

>all those retarded fat fuck Americans who've been yelling about Mexicans for the past 30 years have shit to say about robots

i really wish this county would be nuked already

just lie

But what about the mexicans? What will they do now?

Nah

That if they don't run into each other and break 2 bots at once.

Just say you lived overseas and worked there washing dishes and shit. They don't care and can't check that, they won't call overseas numbers because it incurs an expensive cost.

Mexicans are not bad just because they take jobs. They bring their filthy 3rd world culture with them and they have subhuman genetics.

we have a robot that glues things at my job. it breaks down every couple of weeks and some guy that gets paid $100 an hour comes to fix it for a few days. somehow this is cheaper than hiring a person to glue things.

>pay one guy $30 - $40 an hour to maintain robots vs paying a dozen employees minimum wage to do this job

>robots don't get sick
lmao they break too, stupid

I hate mexicans because they come here and refuse to learn to speak english. I wouldn't move to another country without at least learning the basics.

retard alert

This is unironically a good thing.

Nope. Population control has been in the works for decades now, and the mass culling hasn't even occurred yet.

Attached: wyeshz.jpg (708x480, 29K)

Yeah slower than maybe like 2 or 3 dudes in the warehouse who actually do their jobs and don't stand around and fucking talk about dumb shit all the time and hide in the bathrooms.

The only people who are going to really have any kind of a sustained job would be those who work either in development, or ownership. Hell even repair technicians would have no job as that could just as easily be automated.

>robots never sleep, never need to get paid, never get sick, and never need to sue if they break.
But you need to hire experts who can command great pay to keep them operational, and rely on factories producing the high-tech electronics and materials needed to repair and maintain them

what do you think is stored inside the big box on its ass?

Until we have actual AI, my job can't be replaced.

I feel like it’s either an apprenticeship, university or the military if you want to actually get started in a decent career at this point. Unless you have some sort of extraordinary talent.

He's DRINKING the WATER

Machine learning can already do quite alot what job do you mean?

That's so fucking slow compared to a dude doing the job, though. Maybe it makes up for that in the fact that it doesn't take breaks?

You're calling an alert on yourself. He's right about the shittiness of Mexican genetics.

The Brattery

11B

It still needs to recharge and they take hours to recharge not 10 minute breaks

>mexicans comes to america
>fuck kids cause they thought its a thing in america like in mexico

what about the hot mexican daughters?

Attached: 1520540467651.jpg (1080x1080, 96K)

costs will still be lower, it's not like I don't know that.

>Tfw I'm working on the softwardside of this shit.
It's damn good pay.

I do engineering and inspection work. We don't have robots and AI capable of doing what I do.

I actually work in shipping and I want one of these. I fucking hate having to carry the fucking 50-70 lbs of boxes I pack to the fedex truck because my work has a rather shit set up due to being in a temporary building (for five years). Its not like these fuckers can set up export documents and anything, right? At least not yet.

You know what would be cooler for me though, a fucking exo suit.

Yet.

stripper

Muh jobs was always just an excuse to get around the real social issue of English being the unofficial language of the US, yet there's nothing stopping someone who doesn't speak it from moving here.
So now you have droves of people who only speak Spanish, and expect YOU to adjust for them. Imagine if I packed up my bags today and moved to France, and gave everyone a hard time for only knowing French. I'd be treated like a mental patient.

Good, meatbag wageslaves fucking suck at their jobs and inconvenience me.
I get incorrect or damaged packages, stores are stocked like shitty messes, I get wrong or undercooked orders at restaurants, employees are constantly disrespectful of customers and absorbed with their own shit, the sooner we replace all these bottom tier service positions with machines the better, people who are such utter failures they can't even perform these tasks deserve to starve and be removed from the gene pool.

try reading my post again.

>"hot"
>look like shit past 30

Soon.

Lucky me they need someone to babysit them and I am excellent with technology.

Based. Low tier "humans" aka wagies are scum and cancer of this planet.

hmm

Attached: 1545666682357.jpg (600x602, 25K)

He cute

I agree people don't know how to job anymore. Everything is more half assed than t used to be.

>But you need to hire experts who can command great pay to keep them operational
No, you don't.

That's why we're going to need to rethink our concept of "ownership" pretty soon.

I'm sure they'll find some sort of use for us. I mean, they can't just let the whole world starve to death, right?

Attached: wagey.jpg (750x737, 82K)

And I'm sure you're perfect at your glorious, high profile job, right, user?