No Bikini Items or Costumes in Muslim Kombat 11

archive.is/dvEgr

>“Our design is just getting more mature and respectful. You’re not going to wear a bikini to a fight. You’re not going to be showing so much skin. I think it’s just what the game is about: You’re going in to fight for your life, and you’re not going to be wearing such scantily clad items."

>“I’m sure that will disappoint some fans. We don’t have bathing suit fighters, and I think that’s fine. If people are disappointed, I don’t regret making that change by any means.”

Feel that contempt - that UTTER contempt. Reminder MK11 shills were saying you could get sexy equipment items for your characters, and now they've resorted to saying "WELL MK FANS ARE SECRETLY GAYS AND DON'T LIKE TITTIES"

Attached: 9rl2.jpg (465x391, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"SECRETLY GAYS"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have sex

Fuck Trannies, can we get onto more important things. Post your most wanted Vidya Remake

Attached: Final Fantasy VIII.jpg (800x664, 125K)

Who gives a shit? Why the fuck would I look at my fighter's tits? It'd be better to be focusing on my opponent.
That's why Mortal Kombat always looked so retarded to me, all the character designs look like some 13 year old metalhead's wet dream. I can't take it seriously at all.

>Our design is just getting more mature and respectful
He said about his game in which you graphically crush skulls, tear out spines, spill out entrails, smash open ribcages, and tear off faces.

theyve been showing signs of cuckery for a long while

the transformation is komplete

Attached: 1526736587866.png (1021x883, 325K)

Fuck you and fuck Final Faggotry, it's goofy, melodramatic JRPGs like it that attract the worst scum into video games.
The weebs, the s󠀀oyboy journalists, the furries, the waifufags, they all have one thing in common: they started with garbage like this.
They're all dumb faggots who play games for "plot" or "characters" which is really code for "I attach myself to vidya pixels because I'm too repulsive to make real friends."

Attached: new-york-seinfeld.jpg (1000x563, 497K)

Where do these retards get the idea of pandering to a group of people who don't buy their product?

Isn't making all of the women almost-naked also pandering, though?

t. resetgender tranny

why do you pretend to care instead of just killing the board of executives at WB who are handing down orders?

nobody from resetera posts here. remember when tumblr was having literal panic attacks (or at least claiming they did) just because of some shitposts from anons on their side? same principle.

Ok, seriously though, without all the memery. I know fucking nothing about Mortal Kombat, I'm genuinely asking. Isn't them being scantily clad just another form of pandering, except to a demographic that likes sexy girls?
I don't understand what the difference is. They're just pandering to a different group, right? Or am I missing something?

It's fine, it will sell like shit anyways. Only normies play MK, there are a dozen better fighting games out there.

They may be small, but they're loud as fuck. And likely have power.

Because the people they are pandering too don't fucking play games.

>I play mortal kombat for the women
lmao it's about ripping people's skulls off

>tfw even smash has exposed tummies

Attached: samus_costume_smash_bros.jpg (864x486, 184K)

redditfag detected

>Being such a pathetic slob that fucking bikinis of all things make or break a game for you

Jesus fucking christ grow up, why the fuck do you think they don't pander to you retards anymore

And thighs

Attached: 250px-Palutena_SSBU.png (250x264, 78K)

Fucking soul reaver, Jesus Christ

That doesn't make any sense though. Are the only people who play games people who want naked girls in Mortal Kombat?
Further, I don't get what group of people you're talking about. I know you're gonna say 'feminists', but surely there are more people than just feminists who'd be glad to see people in a videogame that claims to be about "realism" () wear real clothes, right?

>pre-GamerGate Yea Forums
>"if those dumb niggers/feminists/gooks/faggots want niggers/females/asian people/gay people in games, they need to go make their own games"
>they take the advice and join the industry
>"w-w-w-wait wait wait no no no dont make games!! AHHHHHHHHHH HELP HELPPPP IM BEING OPPRESSED HELPPPP WHITE GENOCIIDDEEE NO TITTIES IN MORTAL KOMBAT NOOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE THE BOLT ON TITTIES HELPPpPPpPP"
Cope harder nerds.

Vocal minority yell to loud

MK's mostly had mild fanservice since MK2. The females weren't slutty (they had leotards mostly, bare midriffs) but they had decent-sized T&A.
Over time Mileena and Jade became the Mai Shiranuis of the series, in MK6 and 7.
MK9 had all the female characters dressed slutty. Nobody really complained except Sonya fans, since her gimmick is the no-nonsense bitch.
MKX balanced it out with some slutty, some wholesome.
MK11 is making all the women wholesome.

>You’re going in to fight for your life, and you’re not going to be wearing such scantily clad items."
Explain Jax, Lui Kang and Kotal Khan you turboniggers.

Such fucking drama over more boobs in costumes that weren't even accompanied by good design.

MK is the COD of fighting games, every normie will buy it and it will sell well.

Mortal Kombat has been a second rate fighting game since Armageddon, this is demonstrable because they needed to lay off senior employees to fit in the new blood that they can pay less and downsize, that and most of the senior staff was averse to microtransactions and sacrificing gameplay for art direction. The games are on life support and the only people who play them are normies who are blind to it's actual short comings. Trannies and leftist """people""" don't really prop these systems up, yet they pander the ever loving fuck to them because that's what the new blood design team wants to do.

Yes, but to those who will actually play the game.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"SECRETLY GAYS"/

Seek help you mentally ill tranny lover.

>You’re not going to be showing so much skin.

Really? I had no idea UFC fighters fight fully clothed

>Everyone that likes MK is into it because of titties

Cry harder faggot, stop pretending you aren't just as much a minority as said people. The developers don't own you anything, you entitled little slob.

Full body clothing offers no tactical advantage whatsoever

Our only hope relies on user. Only user can mod the game enough to make them not only with sexy costumes, but also good looking again (someone PLEASE fix Sonya's menopause face). user, please deliver! The power of modding compels you.