The last character you played as in a video game is now replaced by Carl Brutananadilewski. How fucked is he?

The last character you played as in a video game is now replaced by Carl Brutananadilewski. How fucked is he?

Attached: Carl.png (246x385, 76K)

Monster hunter world. Hilariously fucked

Attached: C3700AFE-6540-4A89-8DCA-B03293813508.gif (250x200, 346K)

>Subject Delta from Bioshock 2
I AIN'T BABYSITTIN NO FREAKS
'EY
WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE NO ONE CAN HERE ME THROUGH DIS DIVING HELMET?
'EY
LEMME OUTTA HERE

>last played Thunder Force IV
Very

>DotA 2
He’s gonna die
I am now imagining Carl being ulted by every hero

Deus Ex
>So uh, what uhhh, you got any of them robot implant things for my schlong, Tonight!!!

>hey fryman im made of fuckin cubes
>OH GOD IT HURTS
>Whats with that freakin green thing

Attached: 66b97f7d4710ab0f0316a20edf81.jpg (512x287, 54K)

>Ay demons and devils, go to hell with all of ya
>Heh heh

Attached: Carl .png (1130x900, 249K)

>yoshis crafted world
literally not fucked at all. too bad that yoshis are probably fucked too. but oh well. it dont matter, none of this matters.

Attached: the club dont matta, nona this mattas.png (960x540, 596K)

So I uh, just sit in this chair and control this, whaddidya call it- Warframe? Frickin' awesome! That one has boobs, how do I get some action with that hooer in this thing?

>Carl Is You
>Flag Is Frickin' Sweet

Does the game now include Jersey-isms?

>"A'ite all yous sappy new aged millennial incel nerds. Im taking you all ona road trip, and imma learn ya something. Lesson one: Granola girls get moist real quick at the sign of a free hot meal and they'll do anything fa shelta. Also we going a class higher outta ya comfort zone. Imma show yous tha tricks of the trade and get you some bourgie broads, not these girls who watch and dress like cartoons in real life with daddy issues although I would no be opposed if you uh...wanted to send their info my way just for reference you know? For my records."

Attached: file.jpg (1068x645, 86K)

Frylock's already canonically female though.

> Amnesia: The Dark Descent Hard Mode
Why the fuck is there no TV in this freakin' castle? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT? FRYMAN? HELLO?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Cyberdimension Neptunia
I'm sure that since it's a game of all the main characters playing an MMO, he'd just sit in town all day looking up skirts rather than playing the game.

>Nuclear Throne
i dont think he'd even get past the radiation, much less the monsters

>pokemon hack
Idk I think carl would do pretty well, he'd probably steal from others and beat the fuck out of pokemon

Knowing his luck it would probably end up being the Aqua Teen video game.

Attached: carl.png (512x512, 313K)

he's the Archduke of Austria losing in a war against france, hungry and some other minors.

Attached: 8q48vxozzqy11.png (960x960, 281K)

Octopath Traveler. He could maybe make it. I wonder what his skill path would be.

Attached: 1443331922899.png (500x376, 200K)

>sniper from team fortress 2
He'd probably get a few kills in self defense

[CARL] [NOT] [DOIN'] [THAT]

>Dead Space
>"'Ey, uh, Fryman? You there? I thought I saw this uh, fetus thing crawlin' around earlier. Fryman? Anyone?"
Dead within seconds almost certainly.

Attached: clown me irl.jpg (384x288, 24K)

>the Huntress in Dead by Daylight
Carl as a killer I can only imagine has 115% move speed because he's fat as hell and his primary weapon would be a tire iron.

Attached: fug.jpg (204x247, 8K)

>Arma 3
"That's alright, you guys go and... uh... y'know. I'm gonna stay here 'n watch the game."