Are you happy?

are you happy?

Attached: 5sv4mggxaqo21.png (506x768, 537K)

what the shit? is that fucking shujinko?

mk is so fuckin gay lmao

did they fix the bug chick?

Shang Tsung and hes modeledafter and voiced by the guy who played him in the 90's movie

>no reptile
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY DONE

Attached: 452E7112-764B-4E95-82D4-8E5827A03653.png (683x327, 204K)

>No Mileena
Good

Attached: 1541344548607.png (491x469, 464K)

I want to put my weinie in dvorahs bug cunny

>voiced by

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i have fucking randomly said "YOUR SOOR IS MINE" like 15,000 times in different situations since that movie came out because i am autistic

what happened to shang tsung in MK history? hasn't he been missing for a long time? man i hated that motherfucker in mk2

Nah but they ruined Skarlet due to your crying

supposedly either a secret character or first season DLC

I thought he was dead but this entire games story is time travel shit so you can bring any dead character back and just say "Time travel"

Why only 1/2 of the kombat kids? Either do em all or do none of them.

its comic books, fuck it

they killed that nigga with the tomahawks forever though i bet

OG timeline he teamed up with fellow sorcerer Quan Chi to kill Liu Kang and overthrow Shao Kahn (which got retconned as a fake) and then he tried to revive Onaga.
He then died in Armageddon like everyone else
In the new timeline, because Raiden killed Motaro before he had the chance to kill Cage, Shao Kahn sees the centaur's early death as a sign to take more drastic action
He gives Shang Tsung's life essence, killing him in the process, to Sindel who then proceeds to slaughter a bunch of characters
Numerous MKX endings hinted at his return but it probably doesn't mean much like everything else hinted being ignored

Cassie and Takeda are the only good ones and can stay. gay monk and token black girl are shit

ohhhhhh ok i remember sindel killing everyone. thanks for the write up.

Why was Raiden's vision of the future wrong regarding him killing liu kang? I guess maybe we won't find out until mk11?

I honestly don't play fighting whatsoever since MvC2 and I look forward to these DC/MK games because I love watching the cutscene movies. The idea of an evil, powered up superman from the DC is more interesting than any of the DC movies that have been made!!

Why the fuck is Jacqui even in this game? We already have Jade, who is her archtype but with an actual personality. We could've got Takeda instead, man.

>Why was Raiden's vision of the future wrong regarding him killing liu kang?
That wasn't part of the message
Him killing Liu Kang was an accident

what a fuck up. I hope good raiden kills his ass. I'm tired of bad raiden already. That was my nigga from GETBACKINTHECARRRRRR days

>No human Smoke
This is not ok. I like Noobs new voice but fuck no human Smoke.

4/10, the texan guy from game of thrones and the nigga god look nice

WHERE THE FUCK IS REPTILE

Attached: 1535234824775.png (800x733, 391K)

No Rain, so no.

is there a single character in mk that doesn't have projectiles or other dumb gimmicks? I just want to play a dude that punches good.

>least played character in X according to stats
>jobber supreme
I wonder...

reminder that even scorpion jobs 70% of the time
if you aren't special forces or a shaolin monk, you don't win fights

I haven't played MK game since like MK4. Whats with all the niggers? I only remember Jaxx.

This based and redpilled

SPBP

Bane??

>ruined
It was already shit to begin with. Nothing to ruin
Dlc.

No. Its a pretty shit roster

Jax looks fun. Enjoying Skarlet in the beta.

>Jade is black

>Jaqui is black

>T-there the same

Fucking racist

Wheres Quan Chi?

Frost is in the game. And there might also be a Lin Kuei cyborg character too.

>don't give him a human ninja costume like the fans wanted
>his variations are all shit
>his role in MKX story is jobbing
gee i wonder why

>no Mileena
So the game sucks then.

Attached: mk.jpg (900x1273, 227K)

Scorpion took care of him.

what the fuck is jobbing why does everyone keep saying jobbing

why does everyone think every tiny little community needs its own slang FUCK

yes all my mains are there

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327090152.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

what are you a retard

It is a wrestling term that has been around since the 80's user. It is okay to be a zoomer, but you should really look things up before you start posting about it.

you know jobbing is a widespread wrestling term right?

What a laughable roster

Attached: vlcsnap_2018_12_05_20h08m22s623.0.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

based retarded zoomer

No. I haven’t seen my father in 5 years. Absolutely no contact with him. Last I heard he’s married some new woman and adopted her mixed kids. I don’t hate him and I’d probably never be close to him now. I just wish I could show him how hard I’ve worked at college and how successful I’ve been. I’d just like him to tell me that he’s proud and give me that tight hug that I remember from childhood

Attached: 769CEE5A-E8D2-4055-8507-BF8F99801DC7.jpg (2048x1536, 969K)

look at all those clones

Attached: meg.png (957x572, 780K)

Who the fuck are the hooded people next to Liu Kang and Johnny Cage?
>no Reptile
>no Mileena
>Stryker, Nightwolf and Rain still AWOL
It’s shit

lol holy shit this post is embarassing. Go to bed you dumb fuck

it sa fucking fighting game not wrestling what the fuck does that have to do with it

im literally twice your fucking age and have met ric flair suck my cock

>burka kombat
nope, not happy

WHERE THE FUCK IS SEKTOOOOOR

Attached: 1533785214201.png (1280x1083, 1.49M)

And giving the girls better outfits didn't ruin their design

GIVE ME MOKAP OR GIVE ME DEATH

No, the cast is ugly as fuck and missing almost everyone I like.

nobody likes your meme characters

>no reptile

Attached: 1548624794100.jpg (401x372, 39K)

If no one likes Cyrax, Stryker, or Rain, then they have pretty awful taste.

you know they will be dlc

Jobbing is abused frequently in many different mediums to talk about a powerful character loses for whatever reason, because the only logical conclusion is that it's all an act, and they're purposefully throwing the fight for drama. I think it's a pretty apt description, when you've got people like Kotal Khan getting bodied by the fucking KOMBAT KIDS.

I will give you one out of those three, and hopefully you are smart enough to know which one of those characters are actually good.

I only actually cared about Cyrax anyways to be honest.

Who's the guy below Noob?
Who's the guy above Jacqui?
Who's the guy above Erron?
Where the fuck is Frost? I thought she was leaked?

real talk its really fucked up when ya have parents and their kids brutally murdering each other

does boon need some help or somethin

In case you can't see the context clues, jobbing means getting your ass kicked and losing every time you fight, or in some cases losing to a major character. In this case, Reptile would get his ass kicked by random earthrealmfags like Takeda and Jacqui.

Rain

>Erron's back
Thank fuck. More time to fuck around with gunslinger shenanigans

Kotal remains chad among chads and Skarlet got a GOAT re-imagining. If Cetrion winds up being cool there's really not much more I could ask for.

Attached: 1552501298812.jpg (619x346, 84K)

>he thinks patricide only happens in MK

Attached: IMG_3686.png (500x401, 365K)

No, give me Cyrax. But then again, there's no combos so Cyrax would be pointless anyway.

she is the one below noob is frost

>Smoke too
I half expect everyone that people want to be in badly will be DLC. Noob and Jade were just samplers to draw in initial buys. Ermac, Reptile, Smoke, Rain, hell at this point even Havok. All DLC.

The "guy" below noob is frost, and the "guy" above Erron is Kitana.

>bisecting someone with your bare hands is fucked up

Stop the presses

>no Rain
>no Reptile
>no Fujin
>no Drahmin
>no Havik
fuck off Ed

Attached: 1553236113843.png (471x650, 499K)

Dumb 3Dzoomer

Nothing that celebrates the existence of shitty games like Kirby, Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing is worth talking about, Nintot.

Attached: 0eb22d0d000084340e9ab6362112210df1e491da.jpg (705x530, 118K)

Worse, it celebrates nongames like Earthbound, Final Fantasy, Bayonetta and Metal Gear Solid.

Rain fucking sucks. Never understood Rain fags. Name a time when Rain was ever a good character. Oh that's right, you can't.

He was a lot of fun in MKT.

Kys zoomed

>Implying Mileena would look anything like that in the year of our Lord 2019

If Mileena is in, in any way shape or form expect pic related.

Attached: MileenaMK11.jpg (850x995, 33K)

Frost IS the cyborg. That's why she's cloaked in the snippet we have of her.

I mean if they are doing Cyber Frost. I guess that's one way to bring back Cyber Sub.

Very poor baits but it's gonna be interesting when smash inevitably gets Scorpion one day.

That's what I'm thinking. Bring back two weird cryo ninjas with one stone.

No.

>>his variations are all shit
Absolutely not true.

Those MKX characters are fucking pleb tier with shit design. MK9 was the peak bros. It’s all downhill ever since.

Yes

Attached: 96a47fd.jpg (1440x540, 122K)

only good thing going for this game so far.
actually, the customization of outfits is pretty cool too.

besides that, it seems Boon has lost the plot.

Remember when fighting games were expected to launch with an adequate amount of characters? I want that back.

I want non paid DLC characters but I guess its too late for that

if you look up the definition of jobbing you'll see an image of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z.

NO MILEENA

NO FUCKING BUY

Attached: pinkwojack.png (220x229, 25K)

>"stop making up your own slangs for every community!"
>"t-this is a fighting game, why are you using wrestling slang!?"

Attached: 1552917034389.png (229x220, 6K)

>besides that, it seems Boon has lost the plot.
Yeah, definitely feels like they're taking a step backwards into Trilogy fanservice reboot territory again instead of moving forward into Dragon King/Deception/DA fan service territory.

At least Vegeta has won fights. I don't think Baraka has canonically won any fight he's been in. Ever.

I don't want to believe it

Attached: 1544217892478.jpg (600x660, 169K)

Frost is the white hood chick

I bet that lost slot is the weird OC from the Krypt mode

fuck u

Attached: 1480911954760.png (656x620, 32K)

Extremely egregious sell-it-later-as-DLC cut.

would you rather have Mileena in the roster but she gets the Burka Kombat treatment? Just imagine Kitana but with large sharp teeth.

Frost

>You don't get to bring rosters.

>there
Fucking low iq

WOOOH! Fuck off.

Baraka is literally the equivalent of Frieza Soldier #2. He's just a grunt with some bullshit on his arms.

What's your
>favorite fatality
>favorite fatal blow
>character/guest character for dlc
For me
>One Inch Punch
>Jax's fatal blow
>Reptile and Ash Williams

Attached: file.png (640x360, 311K)

how nuts can I be for guest character? because I want either robocop or terminator

That's not nuts. Sounds like something they'd do for a guest character. Good choices.

Why do they hate Nightwolf so much? At least Johnny is still my main.

Attached: 1552266033479.jpg (544x559, 181K)

because nobody likes Nightwolf

>Kabal's first fatality
>Liu Kang's Dragon
>Havik and Spawn

>No ermac
>No Rain

At least we got Noob and Erron back I guess. It still looks fun but the roster leaves some characters to be desired for me.

Kotal and Erron are some of the best character concepts in the entire franchise you faggot

I would not even mind Jacquie being in but I think we have to many special forces characters. Cut her, jax, or Sonya idc which just keep Cassie because I actually like her because She is really hot and fun to play

I'm sure Ermac and reptile will be DLC

I liked Stryker

HUMAN FROST WITH HAIR OR FUCKING RIOT

FUCK CYBORGS
FUCK BALD WOMEN

Attached: DTyXGh5X0AEAvzq.jpg (1367x2048, 203K)

Maybe, but honestly I prefer Reptile with his human skin and ninja outfit

Shao Kahn is DLC so he isn't counted in the base 25 roster. The last bit are probably new characters.

I'll concede that calling Animal Crossing shit was unfounded as I've never played it
but I've played enough Kirby to know that series is peak Nintot. A platformer where you can fly whenever isn't gonna fucking cut it. And its sentimental little fanboys always drone on about how "comfy" it is.
And Fire Emblem is just a shitty fucking genre. If I wanted the experience it would give me, I could save a few bucks by watching some generic medieval fantasy anime and pausing every 20 seconds to walk very slowly throughout my living room.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x360, 603K)

>no Mileena
>no Smoke
>no Fujin
Looks like it's no buy. I'll watch the story on youtube for the shaolin monks only, since god knows Boon will fuck up the alliance between Sub and Scorp.

Attached: 1547062566800.jpg (247x317, 17K)

Saw the dev breakdown recently, and goddamn does Jax look fun as fuck. Love the burning arms.