Real women don’t mind dressing sexy in public

Real women don’t mind dressing sexy in public
Why the fuck developers mind putting sexy women in digital videogames???

Attached: E5F6E0DA-E52A-4C12-8124-3C893437E378.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

they need to pander to the sjw crypto pedo mob

have sex

Some women don't mind.
Some developers do.
At a fundamental level, you are struggling to understand why people expressing themselves would express different things.

SJW are closet muzzies/prudes who hate the female figure

>Real women don’t mind dressing sexy in public
i thought booth babes were phased out ages ago because it was wrongthink?

>That phone.

Attached: 1420911365104.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Cosplay thots are not a representation of real women. It's like one step from strippers

because a real woman chooses to dress like that, a character is dressed up against her will

they were
SJWs didn't want sexy women to be employed by con staff

This is a bot

The same reason their putting butch nion hair dyed dykes in games
The same reason why half the characters/protagonists in modern games HAVE to be gay, lesbian, black or brown
I don’t care if you like to suck dick or your names tyron. I just want a fun game
Artistic integrity means nothing to devs anymore rather opting for SJW points to half assed journalists.

I blame the Big Bang Theory. As being a geek is no longer seen as taboo, the kind of person that actually becomes a game developer is no longer afraid of loudly proclaiming their frankly unpopular opinion on various social matters.

can i have sex with it

No he's struggling to understand why developers would restrict people from expressing themselves in a certain way, deny anyone wants to express themselves in that way, and label you a social pariah for wanting things expressed that way.

I'm sick of prudish thought Nazis.

Please tell me you are joking.

a character has no will
a character is a representation of a human that was made up and does not exist in real world
that made up human does want to show off

with Loli Cunny!

Found the fat person who can’t dress like that because makes everyone vomit

There is literally nothing stopping anyone from developing any game they want with any content they want.

That's the reasoning i've seen thrown around.

It's not the character choosing to dress that way, because the artwork of her in revealing clothes isn't her choice. (basically, she isn't real, so it's the artist who is sexualising this fake woman, not the woman themselves.)

According to roast beef, sexbots are rape because they can’t consent.
What a load of shit!

There literally are things stopping you unless you want to be labeled a public enemy and isolated (others would refuse dealing with you not because of your preferences but out of fear of also being isolated).

Core values

Attached: 200.jpg (960x756, 97K)

>happy meal purse
I thought there was nothing more pathetic than a manchild, but then women show up.

Nobody is saying the character has a will. The position is that the difference is between a woman choosing how she dresses and a man choosing how the things he draws look. The claim is that the woman is saying "this is how I choose to look" versus the man saying "this is how I want women to look." It's specious, but at least present it honestly if you want to argue.

If you do things people don't like they probably won't want to be around you or help you succeed. That's not everybody else's fault.

>The position is that the difference is between a woman choosing how she dresses and a man choosing how the things he draws look.
A man has right to choose how a woman he made up wants to look. There's nothing to discuss here.

>If you do things people don't like they probably won't want to be around you or help you succeed
I explicitly said that it's not because of things others don't like - it's because of their fear of retribution from a hostile third party.

You make no sense. Nobody claimed that people don't have a right to express themselves, and your second statement appears to agree with what I just said.

>Why the fuck developers mind putting sexy women in digital videogames???

because just like the audience they were before, they're fucking undesirable unattractive fat pieces of trash that, instead of just making themselves better and more attractive, now seek to change the standard of beauty, and they're now in control of the things you get to consume.

don't like it, don't buy it. simple as that.

Please pay attention.

Attached: 87262.jpg (700x525, 61K)

I will say what I never thought I'd say.
I want to fuck Luigi

>say "I identify as a woman"
>draw sexy women
Now it's not only not misogynist, it's empowering and trans-positive

>don't like it, don't buy it. simple as that.

That's a losing attitude, user. Apathy got vidya into this dilemma in the first place.

in b4
>GAMERS RISE UP, if you don't just roll over and take it you're just like the SJWs, etc

People were sperging about a shitty quest from PoE because it had rape in it and the developer was threatened with law suits. It was't even the main quest.

That dude on the right with his phone out lmao

Just did
Did i do it wrong?
Should i d-do it again
I can ask my bf if i can make a tape to upload if that will help you correct my form

Because they can.

Attached: 1536356701373.jpg (1080x965, 95K)

Source?

I assume you are (male).
Is his cum still inside you?

Attached: cammy.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

whatever. i lift weights and do other shit now and play the odd game that doesn't have these fucking issues, of which there are about 2-4 a year. there are those out there who make games that don't have these stupid issues, or take part in them. i buy those.

>kinoplex

what the fuck

Oh shit Yea Forums was right, kinoplexes are real