When was the last time you showered?

When was the last time you showered?

Attached: 49092771_2340474999509771_5130103556195483648_n.png (850x850, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/975597/dc99e1344f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Earlier today, before I drove my grandmother to her doctors appointment.

After I got home from work.

leave me alone

1 minute ago

6 days ago.

Yesterday. If I don't have to do shit I shower every two days.

Attached: 1542509087331.png (392x489, 225K)

A few hours ago.

This morning, I shower every day because I'm not a disgusting fucking slob. If you don't shower daily and wear deodorant you should fucking kill yourself so nobody has to smell you again revolting stinking fuck

A week ago. I'm a stinky smelly neet and if you've got an issue with that, you should go back.

10+ years ago

Over 60 years

Attached: Amoo Hadji.jpg (600x376, 36K)

Coming up on 10 years this september.

When was the last Smash convention?

7 or 8 hours ago.

>you should fucking kill yourself so nobody has to smell you again
Wrong.
I'm gonna kms in an air duct and it'll take weeks before they find my body.

Attached: Unwashed_cock.png (703x482, 209K)

ITT the filthiest of mcnasties

Couple hours ago

Your joke doesn't work.

I shower literally everyday, although it’s mainly because it helps me wake up faster.

if you love someone their smell shouldnt bother you

Attached: worlds_best_sister.png (432x624, 247K)

>go to work without showering for days
>strong enough that I can smell self
>wear three layers to try and trap odor in hoodie/sweaters
>nobody says anything
Can they tell?

Attached: 1543143550364.jpg (660x720, 216K)

i wish that was me on the right

This afternoon. I fap everyday so I always have the need to shower shortly after

Attached: 1520339022428.png (1000x942, 813K)

kek

Attached: wJsCE9I.jpg (581x460, 25K)

I take baths because the feeling of the water from the showerhead is like lots of tiny fingers poking me everywhere and it feels like an assault. And no, the pressure isn't too high, every shower feels this way.

This but a week instead of 2 days

Even if you wash yourself outside you're still gross AF inside.

they know

Should be daily gross ass

I WISH I was her!

Three days ago. I'm not a slob right since I'm gonna shower in the morning?

>drive bicycle for an hour and lift afterwards
>sit all sweaty and exhausted in the chair
>smell my pits just to check
>get horny

someone pls tell me they know this feeling as well

10 minutes ago.

Attached: tomoko bubbles.jpg (794x476, 106K)

I wish I had the guts to not wash my dick for a couple weeks to build up smegma I bet beating off the smegma in the shower would feel insane

Four hours ago.

You aren't "trapping" the odor, you're making it so it festers and ferments under your clothes and smells even worse. Everyone can tell and they all think you smell like a corpse, just take a fucking shower when you wake up jesus christ

3 minutes ago
I didnt wash my hair

this morning before work

no you don't, stop saying such things.

just cum on it bro

Pretty much every day now. I didn’t shower for two weeks at the beginning of the year and got some sort of foreskin infection that is still lingering despite antibiotic and antifungal treatments.

You forgot to link your steam account

Today.

Please give source

>go to work without showering for days
You are the worst kind of person.

If you can smell yourself other can smell you too. Do you at least wash your clothes with soap and dry them with a dryer sheet thrown in?

Everyday atleast once.

I very much do.

Really? I also forget to use deodorant most of the time and haven't washed my sheets in months.
The hoodie trick seemed to work I though.
How do you guys get motivation to shower?
When I was neet I didn't shower for month.

Attached: 1541780861152.jpg (438x438, 20K)

Hour ago.

Very likely. I had a classmate who fucking smelled everytime I met them but I didn't have a damn clue how to break it to them.

>fap
>jump in shower
>wash thoroughly
>an hour after getting out I already smell the musk
AHHHHHHHHH

A couple hours ago.
I still smell like apples

What chapter ?

I just get horny in general after working out.

>How do you guys get motivation to shower?
It feels good, helps in both waking up and getting to sleep, and takes like 5 minutes.

>wash sheets
>take shower at night
>go to sleep clean while in clean sheets
is there a better feeling?

Attached: 1465516101371s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Need to get motivated to shower
What the fuck am I reading

Why do you need motivation to shower, it feels fantastic and wakes you up. If I don't shower in the morning I feel fucking disgusting and tired the rest of the day

What's the point of showering everyday? You waste clothes when you throw them in the bin, should be every other day unless you're sweating like a pig

Attached: 1552189316150.gif (171x172, 962K)

>you should waste water washing off the almost nothing you acquired throughout the day of staying indoors
you can skip a day and be fine

>but muhh phermomones
Fuck off

>is there a better feeling?
Doing what you just said but right after you take your sheets out of the dryer so they're nice and warm

For me it's the smell of my own cock/balls. Turns me on immediately.

Yes. Your co-workers probably talk about behind your back all the time.
People can also smell if you've jacked off within the last few hours if you don't wash up.

I shower every 2-3 days because k take like 45minute showers.

I only take a shower if I leave the house.

You people are the fucking worst.

Usually true, but depends on a variety of factors.

>month.

Attached: clipart2034004.png (720x720, 435K)

Bro...

Yes, absofuckinglutely yes. We all smell it but it's rude to point it out so people only mention it behind your back. Just shower dude, fuck.

What motivation is there that you could possibly need?

Stand umderneath some hot water for 5-10 minutes and use some body wash and shampoo. Are you telling me you cannot take 5 to 10 minutes out of your incredibly busy NEET schedule to practice basic hygiene?

>he needs motivation to fucking move into a tub naked
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 832792387.gif (600x431, 739K)

I'm not that smelly to begin with and I lack body hair so I don't need to take a shower everyday even if I have to go outside, I do though.

He has a job, he can't be a NEET.

Attached: 1540416563974.gif (192x224, 42K)

>t.

Attached: horo.png (846x945, 569K)

No

Attached: k1.jpg (800x1121, 131K)

I basically never cleaned my smeg from the day my parents stopped bathing me until middle school when I started thinking about getting laid. It was pretty disgusting cleaning it that first time.

I shower every three days or when I'm leaving the house, is that bad?

Attached: 1551238470884.gif (450x253, 838K)

a few hours ago

You have to get up and take clothes off and it's cold when you dry off. I don't like it.
Do you guys really think they notice? I don't want to be that guy but it's so hard to shower everyday and wash my clothes all the time.

Attached: 1550972058867.png (517x954, 583K)

if you dont use soap whats the point?

If you wanna be disgusting maybe.

>jack off multiple times a day
>use a paper towel to wipe up the semen and scrape smegma off my dick
>throw them over the side of my bed
>go weeks without showering

Attached: 1524893726259.jpg (320x300, 19K)

Yes they can, people are just too polite to tell your smelly ass.

Image search
It's just an image set

This morning. Do you people really not shower?

desu being a depressed neet this isn't even that surprising
you just don't even want to do anything and it feels like a waste of time

I just lit an apple scented candle too.

Nah, you're still good to go. Doesnt really matter if you're at home any way.

My nigga

sure if you worked out in your house or spent the day cleaning/chores or it's fucking hot out and you have no ac
sitting at your battlestation with a nice fan? probably not unless you're a fat fuck that sweats anyway

Hope it went well

>it's so hard to shower everyday
i'm neet myself, but holy fuck

Attached: 1551045842903.png (425x425, 190K)

I don't know why fags shower every day. It's a complete waste of socks, underwear and towels.

I only shower when i have to leave, when im on vacations i don't shower in weeks, my last shower was 5 days ago

>far too lazy to shower
>Not lazy when you have to triple layer yourself and go to work

Attached: 1553450068820.gif (500x500, 790K)

Actually depends on where you work. If you work at a restaurant or something (especially some shitty fast-food job for example), that smell definitely covers up your stench. If your job is anything else, then fucking shower already you fuck

Your house probably has a deep seated funk now. Don't go beyond showering every other day and don't sit on furniture in your underwear unless your ass and crack are recently washed.

6 years ago

Wash the sheets and clothes and take a shower, it'll make you feel better, what the fuck... If you can't do all three stop living anytime.

How is this possible?

On the very small chance this is serious. Yes they can smell you. They talk about you behind your back.

>When I was neet I didn't shower for month.
How? I've done degenerate shit when I was a NEET like piss bottles and using bizarre things to clean up semen, but I've never been able to go a week without showering, especially with longer hair.

I'm a programmer

Attached: 1524019588710.jpg (580x580, 196K)

>tfw hate showering because I have to look at my tiny shriveled penis

Attached: 17440074_1326965747373046_983390453_n.jpg (500x573, 39K)

>You have to get up and take clothes off and it's cold when you dry off. I don't like it.

Oh boo hoo my heart bleeds for you.

exhentai.org/g/975597/dc99e1344f/

People with depression/addictions or people who hit rock bottom in one way or another have very often difficulties with drive for basic hygiene. It's nothing new.

>Getting into a shower with your socks and underwear on

I'm probably the only one who'd get you here, possibly for not quite the same reasons. I don't shower because I hate my body and don't want to give it active attention, but baths are a pain too at least because you have to wait for them and then sit there for an indefinite amount of time. But the main issue is that I have long hair and that takes forever to dry.
>for a month
Okay, how the fuck. I can't see it being possibly tolerable after two weeks at most.

I'm a smash player so never

Not sure. It's a recent thing. I used to never really get musky or smelly at all. I think it's cause I switched to sitting in a wooden kitchen chair, so my ass doesn't get to breathe. And no, I'm not fat. 6' 135lbs.

if you're 100% genuine then holy fuck YES PEOPLE CAN SMELL YOU
you can't smell yourself because your nose is so fucking damaged by your dirty habits that it stops registering your nasty smell you shoot out every time you take a step
I can't believe I'm giving (You) the benefit of the doubt, but then again I've smelled some gross nerds, random strangers are just generally "nice" enough not to say anything because they don't want to offend people in 2019, but they're happy enough to get as far from you as fast as they can

Nah, they're fucking with you. Smell is just like anything else, it can't pass through solid material. If you want to test it, you should try shitting your pants in public sometime. Nobody will say anything about it because they don't smell it. Just make sure you're layered up properly beforehand.

Attached: 1545541953991.png (500x508, 55K)

No you fucking idiot you put on a new pair of socks and underwear everytime after you shower, so if you shower every day that's like 3-4 paira of socks and ynderwear when one can last you like three days after a shower.

You anorexic? I'm pretty sure the healthy weight range for 6' is like 170-180.

You guys have no idea what you’re doing to me right now

showering daily in unhealthy for your skin and hair.

Okay this is enough, you need to fix yourself and I'm going to help you. No showers, no tricks, no effort. I'm going to fix you. All you need is mayo. Yup, mayo. Life pro tip, its got a scent everyone likes and it 'soaks up' other scents with ease. Just put a little mayo under the arms and around the thighs each day before you go out, and you'll never have to shower again.

Attached: 1553401710214.jpg (144x150, 17K)

>humiliation. virginity, female,femdom

ugh, thanks for the link anyway. Appreciate the gesture

I can’t shower every day because my skin and scalp is sensitive. I never do anything athletic so it’s not like I sweat a lot. Plus I don’t eat shitty foods like curry and garlic that seep out of your pores. I feel bad for naturally greasy people.

Attached: 10EEA4A5-4FBB-4496-8FDA-CC1127B368F3.jpg (2048x1536, 613K)

I used to weigh 118-120. My eating is normal now. I just have no muscle mass 'cause I don't care about being fit.

So is not showering.