No Bikini Items or Costumes in Muslim Kombat 11

archive.is/dvEgr

>“Our design is just getting more mature and respectful. You’re not going to wear a bikini to a fight. You’re not going to be showing so much skin. I think it’s just what the game is about: You’re going in to fight for your life, and you’re not going to be wearing such scantily clad items."

>“I’m sure that will disappoint some fans. We don’t have bathing suit fighters, and I think that’s fine. If people are disappointed, I don’t regret making that change by any means.”

Feel that contempt - that UTTER contempt. Reminder MK11 shills were saying you could get sexy equipment items for your characters, and now they've resorted to saying "WELL MK FANS ARE SECRETLY GAYS AND DON'T LIKE TITTIES"

Attached: mileena.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

faggot for sawyer's jock

Faggot for faggots sake

I had fun playing this game therefore I am going to buy it.

Prove that what I am doing is wrong.

Attached: image.png (450x480, 179K)

just seems like theyre trying to separate themselves from dead or alive and street fighter

go play DOA and stop spamming this thread fucking weeb

get woke go broke

I thought that's what the gore was for?

You can't play it because it's not out yet. Therefore you are wrong.

>He thinks NRS is going broke
Fucking kek

MK girls all had ugly manfaces and plastic stiff boobs anyway.

I can't change your mind but the weekly patches destroying your main will.

That challenge tower unlock was shitty tho, they tried so hard to hype it up like it's the greatest thing ever around MK9's release.

this is you right now

Attached: zom.png (737x519, 496K)

>If people are disappointed, I don’t regret making that change by any means.”
Did they learn NOTHING from BFV?

Without expressing an opinion one way or another about the subject matter, it seems odd for them to seemingly rebuke their target audience to please and appease another group of people.

Like who exactly are they trying to please by doing this? Certainly not Mortal Kombat fans, who know full-well what they're getting when they buy a Mortal Kombat game.

Attached: what did he mean by this.png (571x26, 5K)

Why aren't you having fun with MKX right now?

I'm cultural muslim and i don't give a shit about nigga kombat. Last good one was 4. Konquest mode in deception/unchained was also pretty good. Otherwise is too edgy even if it doesn't take it serious sometimes. Rather play tekken or other jap fighting, like fighting ex layer

They did that from day one by being an edglord gorefest.

Part of that makes me wonder if this could be kayfabe. They do this for attention now, and especially if sales are sluggish, they go with the stripperiffic DLC later.

Stress test and beta, dumb dumb.
Hopefully they love Johnny too much to do that.
I really can't go back to it after trying 11. Running is so much cancer.

>Devs used to do it to cater to the audience.
>Now they don't have to, so they won't.

Like, they don't want to do it. How hard is it understand?

>mature and respectful
>mortal kombat
>fatalities are more over the top than ever

You should have bought bought more shitty 3D era games.

Attached: 1537550282558.jpg (972x710, 108K)

Midway should have stopped making games that flopped