Be real with me Yea Forums But not so real that I am disappointed what are his chances?

Be real with me Yea Forums But not so real that I am disappointed what are his chances?

Attached: hes in.png (1081x588, 440K)

Depends on Sakurai, he played and enjoyed the series but it's really on him

Attached: 1544755709967.png (330x310, 39K)

I would say 0 but Cloud and Joker exist so
1%

In all honesty, not much. The game sold decent and isn't wildly known. Fags at Nintendo would choose the judge Judy faggot over him. Only possible evidence is Sakurai saying he enjoyed the Danganronpa games, but that is nothing compared to visiting atlas to talk about persona or having a night with the developers of dragon quest.
However, he's fucking in

Unless Danganronpa gets onto the switch somehow. Not very likely. But I’m hoping and praying he gets in.

Attached: 9BC63AB3-E73D-4BAC-A2E0-8080A9B44A13.png (1995x1636, 1.22M)

Danganronpa Trilogy was leaked for the "Switch" on amazon.jp around a month ago (Spyro had the same issue but with Gamestop)

hes in bros

Attached: 20190204185444_1.jpg (1536x864, 306K)

Monokuma appeared in Attack on Titan's 3DS game. He has an in.

I just want Danganronpa tracks and spirits, is that so much to ask?

Danganronpa is a dead series with no brand recognition so the chances are practically guaranteed

Surprised there isn't too many dangan haters. I thought that the spergy reddit fags would be seething at another possible Japanese rep

Danganronpa is flying comfortably beneath the radar at the moment. We'll see people seething if it were to ever get in.

>danganshitters attempting to be relevant

DR is the most entry-level of all the "weeb" franchises by far.

It's not polite to go through other people's mail, Monokuma.

Attached: 1553740511848.png (1280x720, 785K)

>stage is the Class Trial Grounds
>morphs into the Debate Scrum Battlegrounds
>all while Scrum Debate blasts in the background

Deconfirmed by the creator himself, unfortunately. Travis will be in the next one.

Monokuma doesn't look like an human anime character

FUCK MONOKUMA
FUCK DESPAIR
FUCK JUNKO
FUCK HAJIME
AND FUCK JANNIES
HE'S IN

Attached: 1553610118905.jpg (788x800, 130K)

Monokuma himself is a pretty popular character in Japan, coming in third in a Playstation-centric poll a few years ago. That said, I sincerely hope he'd have his English voice if it happens because the new Japanese VA he had for 3 and V3 wasn't cutting it.

Not to mention the DR content in the Necrodancer Switch port.

WE WON PERSONACHADS

>English VO only
based nintendo