*sips*

*sips*
Ahhhh, Super Smash Bros. Brawl...
Now THAT, was a game.

Attached: 220px-SSBB_Cover.jpg (220x308, 29K)

A shit game.

That game was slow paced garbage

It’s the best smash game

No, it wasn't. It was a terrible let down after Melee, didn't live up to the Japan Time hype, and remains the worst game in the series

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of Solid Motherfucking Snake being in, the Subspace Emissary, and the fucking epic final smashes.

This but unironically

I wasn't being ironic.

BRAWL BAD

Attached: 1528417323552.jpg (318x318, 12K)

Soul

Cool shit, garbage game.
Stop using "kino" like a good fucking argument. Sonic's modern era is filled with "kino" shit, but it's all garbage because it's filled to the brim with shitty shitty shit. It it stayed like Melee, Subspace was more like Smash Run + story mode, and less shitty as 2000s edgy nigger colors, the game would actually be good.

epic

Attached: DjPIh-1U0AA9222.jpg (969x657, 65K)

Oh it's a game alright.
Japan Time was so fucking great.

Attached: StarfyBrawl.jpg (416x912, 57K)

> Snake
Back in Ultimate and just as good without being a jank piece of shit
> Subspace Emissary
The definition of Unfun. The only rrason anyone gives a shit about it is for the cutscenes. I'd take Melee's Adventure Mode or Smash 3DS Smash Run any day
> epic final smashes
Most of them are still the same shit after all these years.

Bump

>everything I don't like is NPC

Same as all of its sequels.

Anyone else fucking hate smash but love Subspace Emissary as a platformer?
FUN

I don't know how since SSE is a garbage platformer with garbage physicas and damage sponge enemies

Based.
Shitting on Brawl is reddit.

this is what peak contrarianism looks like

This game is the best smash game only because how brokenly fun the items were, the amazing stage selection, and the simply easy stage builder. Also best OST in the series.

based

>tfw you'll never again be 11 years old and rushing home from school to see the newest update on the Dojo over a cold can of Mt Dew. Or sneaking into the computer room at 2 in the morning bc you got grounded over some dumb school related shit and weren't allowed to use the computer for a while and risking getting caught by your parents just to see what Sakurai posted before you went back to sleep to rest up for school that day.

It may be pretty flawed but it's by far the game with the most heart put into it. Also why the fuck did they not bring back the cracker launcher?

It wasn’t melee but it is a fun party game for anyone who hasn’t played Smashy before and doesn’t want to get their shit kicked in

Unironically better than Smash 4.

the only good thing about this game is that it had Solid Snake as a character (which made it better than Smash 4) and now that he's back in Ultimate, there is no reason to play this.