Tell me Yea Forums, is this actually a good game?

Tell me Yea Forums, is this actually a good game?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (169x300, 17K)

For me, it's super Mario sunshine. The best 3d Mario game.

It's the best Mario game hands down

8/10 I'd say, but you should watch a video or two and decide from there.

gameplay: 7/10
music: 10/10

Yes. Yes it is.

>3d platformer
No. Fuck your goddamn shit controls and camera games, nugamers.

Worst 3D Mario. Don't let the zoomers tell you otherwise. Pretty much every 3D Mario has been a huge disappointment after Mario 64.

having not looked at the image: no

8/10. Some solid mechanics but some levels are just infuriating (Sand Bird, Pachinko).

Odyssey is honestly best 3D Mario though, but Sunshine still looks great.

It's the worst 3D Mario but it's still good

Grandpa, we have a lot of spare bullets waiting for your brain.

SMS is a fairly good platformer, but it doesn't approach the level of polish expected if you've seen SM64 or SMG1+2.

yeah its aight

The only complainers are always sad casuals that are upset at anything that isn't 2d with their easy "win" button.

Yes, and I love Gamecube!

Better than Odyssey but not as good as Galaxy 2

It's the worst 3D Mario game, but not necessarily bad

the best game to play before bedtime

Best 3D Mario for sure. It has the best aesthetic and vibes along with the tightest controls.

Based. Sunshine is easily the best 3D Mario. Best controls, actually lets you control the camera, respects you enough to let you explore open environments, isn't loaded with meaningless bullshit like Odyssey, and a top tier aesthetic.

The only people who hate on Sunshine are no-skill casuals that are mad the game actually demands things from them.

>respects you enough to let you explore open environments
Exploration is pretty tacked-on in Sunshine, though. If it weren't for the Blue Coins, the levels might as well have been linear. And the Blue Coins are easily the most tedious part of Sunshine.

I want a full game of the FLUDless stages

Honestly id say its the best for me because the controls are so snappy. Like ive played all the other 3d mario games and can see why people think theyre better, but nothing FEELS as tight as sunshine. Its autistic , I know but fuck you.

Attached: TM_Wii_SuperMarioGalaxy2.png (438x370, 241K)