What are some essential burgerpunk games? Aside from Kentucky Route Zero

What are some essential burgerpunk games? Aside from Kentucky Route Zero.

Attached: breezewood pa.jpg (1502x1199, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FKwAdAZRdQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shove those burgers up your ass dude

No need for the impoliteness, my friend.

big mutha truckers
redneck rampage
nascar thunder

Deadly Premonition catches shitty backwater parts of America better than any American game

I was gonna say that.

Also every 3D GTA game.

>retro Taco Bell/Subway logos
>modern Pizza-Hut
What year is this?

Dude, there's a black doctor. In a real hillbilly town they'd never allow that.

American Truck Simulator

It's just the midwest.

Modern day backwoods Pennsylvania.
Also I really don't understand this bait. Its just an off ramp.

you made this thread before fuck off

Triggered Amerifat

Probably current as most franchises don’t do well enough to warrant updating things like signs. Fuck dude do you know the Herculean task McDonald’s has been undergoing to renovate and update stores that have been the same since the fucking 70s? If there’s one thing Americans fear it’s spending money and change. So even the biggest companies won’t spend money to change anything if they don’t have to.

twisted metal

>Same thread over and over
Is this an article 13 compliant way of having fun?

OI I'M GONNA NEED TO SEE A SHITPOSTING PASS

Is this thread literally just a poorly veiled advert shilling that retarded fucking game you mentioned?

>burgerpunk
Laughed

Modern Warfare 2

This is an absolute graveyard of culture. I now know why Americans kill themselves by the thousands, it must be depressing being surrounded by such lack of soul.

>Its just an off ramp
Many people dont realize how huge the USofA is and how places like this are needed for anybody going cross country.

>mission literally has US Army defending a fucking Burger King
nothing beats this

Did you know that the midwest(which 90% of looks like this) has significantly higher suicide rates than the rest of the country? now you know why.

Breezewood, PA. Not quite Burgerpunk, more like white trash "Pennsly-tucky".
Burgerpunk would be some sort of suburban sprawl hellhole.

>mfw it's just endless plains interspersed with this where I live

Attached: 1406862077022.jpg (198x295, 17K)

welcome to the midwest. Indiana by any chance?

kansas

>live smack in the middle of Indianapolis
>drive far enough in any direction and suddenly there are no fucking neighboring cities, it's just ROADS AND FARMS FOREVER

Attached: crime light.png (245x242, 70K)

I would say grand theft atuo is burger punk honestly. Like we have to ask what IS burgerpunk?

Any game set in America? na, any game with burgers in it? also na, I would say any game that has money, or america values OR fully america activity's (like nascar, rednecks ect) that is ALSO set in america is "burgger punk"

So ya, grand theft atuo, Farcry 5, Duke nukem? Hmm

Late 00s. Those old logos are replaced now.

It's not really an off ramp. The interstate becomes a surface street in Breezewood. It's weird as fuck. You're driving along the interstate and suddenly you hit a stoplight and there's fast food and travel stations everywhere.

Why does this image in particular upset the Europoors so much?

night in the woods

They don't understand it and assume this level of excess is nationwide. When they drive for five hours they end up in a different country, when we drive for five hours we're in an adjacent state and everything's basically the same.

Culture shock. Europeans aren't used to having such a black hole of culture and soul in the middle of their countries.

A lot of the South looks similar to that. The saving grace is that the people are usually nice and willing to chat, and there's usually some decent nature around. The midwestern reluctance to socialize with strangers coupled with the dreary weather must really do a number on your mood long-term.

Attached: D2gWV9MUgAIp4l_.jpg (739x415, 18K)

>It's weird as fuck. You're driving along the interstate and suddenly you hit a stoplight
It could be worse, I live near Tampa, Florida, two interstates just collide and end a bit north of downtown.

Not him but yeah it definitely does. The winters especially are brutal, the lack of sunlight really fucks with my head and a lot of other people get super grumpy because of it.

You're looking at it wrong. No black person lucky enough to get admitted to medical school would move back to his hillbilly hick hometown.

Europeans live packed together like rats in tiny, dirty little countries. The sheer scale and majesty of the landmass that is the United States of America frightens them

III and IV are contemporary New York, while Vice City is a Scarface adaptation. The rural areas in San Andreas felt pretty close to what rural America is like, though.

That's a little different. That's the literal end of the road, while I-70 in Breezewood is just an anomaly in the middle.

the idea of so many choices at once sends europeans running scared

VtMB has elements of Burger Punk

Persona 4 is in a hick town but in Japan.

[SCUTTLE BUTTIN INTENSIFIES]

youtube.com/watch?v=3FKwAdAZRdQ

Attached: NASCAR99CoverArt[1].jpg (315x317, 31K)

Brit here. I like that about the US. It's just ridiculously built-up and amenities are everywhere. Every corporate building is like a secret, you know? It's like a hidden world in the back of that shit.

you're on the 6th hour of your roadtrip and you're looking to eat lunch when you come across this offramp. where do you eat?
i fast

taco hell because it tastes actually (kinda) good and i've never gotten the shits from it

anything with the truckstop aesthetic or depicting the decay or small towns in america.

mcfats

Brigador kinda

Attached: 636403750377619238-Waffle-House.jpg (534x401, 38K)

>3.65 a gallon
god damn, I'm glad enough poorfags live here that the price of gas hasn't climbed above 2.50 since the bp oil rig incidents.

Unironically the diner. You're already in the sad part of 'merica, might as well go for the saddest hole in the wall that still looks like they did in the 50s, only worn down and with methead waitresses willing to give you a quickie out by the dumpster for $40

Gas prices were actually higher 10 years ago then they are today. That being said, I remember gas averaging around $2.35 where I live before the recent OPEC spike.

most hole in the wall diners i've been to on long road trips through western america have had 10/10 food. not sure if it's nostalgia or just the fact that nothing was pre-made but it was always great.

Are amerispics human?

>burgerpunk

Attached: hehehe.png (334x297, 70K)

yes, moreso than niggers