Can we have discussion thread about Classic World of Warcraft

Can we have discussion thread about Classic World of Warcraft.

Attached: wrath_gnomewarriortcg.jpg (700x803, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1t0A1cqGcw
youtube.com/watch?v=cUVNOI9rI5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qL--teiBbzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

getting this out of the way

Attached: 1553153719340.png (677x683, 425K)

you're going to realize just like old Yea Forums. it was reddit as fuck and a giant cringe compilation.

but look at this way maybe you'll be able to meet a nice fat local girl who also had things go terribly wrong with her life

i already have a femboy bf who's gonna be my personal healslut so no thanks

where my tauren bros at

Attached: 90832748923.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Im breaking up my gf lads just for wow.
Im coming home.

Required viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=k1t0A1cqGcw
youtube.com/watch?v=cUVNOI9rI5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qL--teiBbzQ

reminder that Frostadamus is /ourguy/ and the only streamer worth watching

Attached: DD5wG2oXsAAohZY.jpg (1200x900, 214K)

Tauren should have kept their glowing eyes

Attached: chieftain.gif (166x161, 15K)

>streamer
>worth watching
lol

Moo

Attached: tauren.png (396x601, 339K)

Imagine being paid to shill a 15 year old game being released at full retail price with a subscription fee. And you have to make sure there's always a thread up too.

Spell batching is in boys

>he thinks you'll have to pay for the copy of the game
maximum retard

1 gil has been deposited into your account

No RPPVP at launch so I don’t even really care anymore.

I remember an alliance jumping around my tauren in silithus, mooing over and over

Is it furry to have a relationship with a tauren?

If you lived in a universe where Minotaurs existed there'd be no such thing as 'furry'.

>Yes I am
>Thankfully yeah, we'll see if bliz updates that it will be in past early launch
>Who cares
>Who cares I never beat it anyway and my wife never played
>Plenty new as I never beat it fully, nor played Horde
>I don't have any friends and my biggest friend was a chink that ended up making fun of my personality and voice, fuck him
>blacklisted and not playing with

I hope they decide to put up at least one per region. In any case, I have a strong feeling you'll be left with dead servers because they're extremely niche. Why not just play on a regular RP server? It's not like you want fags interrupting your RP anyways.

>undead mage
>orc warlock

which one do I main

The only time I stream is for friends. The only time I watch streams is for friends.

Sharding absolutely kills the community and if they dare use it outside of starting zones I'm not playing.

>orc rogue
>orc shaman

which one do I main

I'm friends with all the streamers I donate to, probably a little more than friends with some of the fem streamers 2bh

Because I want to RP and do world pvp on the same character. I want the kind of community, events and rivalries that can only happen on an RPPVP server. I want to throw myself into an abyss of danger and see who comes out on top in the end. The servers won’t be dead, especially if there’s only one.

Attached: 1B882A6B-DE97-4C9B-9394-FC93A7771F3F.jpg (610x407, 13K)

>it was reddit as fuck and a giant cringe compilation.

Ya I don't recall reddit ever doing anything like hacking the mexican cartels and getting hunted down by zetas for it

The only classic world of anything worth talking about Classic World of Darkness.
Fite me.

Agreed on only in the starting zones and even then temporarily at launch, but for that it's absolutely vital if you want to get anything done in the first few days or even a week or two
Just 10 players at once in the 1-5 zone is already a crowd, imagine a hundred or more depending on how many servers there are

Orc warlock if you're not some sort of pansy boy.

World of Darkness is gay

You will see more of a benefit from playing Orc Rogue because of Blood Fury. You'll basically never get to use it as a Shaman. Enhancement, the melee spec, is highly susceptible to being kited out by the likes of hunters and mages and hasn't got much hope of getting in melee range like other melee dps classes do (sprint, intercept). Raids will only bring you along if you take a deep enhancement spec with weapon totems talent for that very reason and they'll only tolerate having like one enhancement shaman carrying something like Nightfall. For PVP you typically take resto/ele and for PVE you'll be a resto. Hardiness thus becomes the only selling point of an Orc Shaman and although it's strong there's strong options in the form of War Fury and Berserking also.

>Friends that I donate to
You understand what sort of relationship you have with these people, yes? It's like tipping a delivery driver. You're not actually friends no matter how much of a smile they put on.

Well I'd be willing to give it a shot I suppose if they do opt to go with only one. At least I won't have to decide between a whole bunch of servers. I'm just worried about the potential population is all. I don't wanna be in a ghost town.

Need an MMO to remaster first :^)

War Stomp*

Hyjal should have been the Nelf starting zone, then Ashenvale, then Darkshore

Attached: image.jpg (330x376, 44K)

Patricians: Comfy Levelers
Enlightened: Dungeon runners
Jolly Good Fun: World PvPers
Fools: Instanced PvP
Scum of Azeroth and lost retail players: Raiders

Glad we could all agree on this.

>every single 'point' is about content absolutely no one plays classic WoW for and if they do they should fuck off back to retail

Ignore the above moron, pick whichever one seems like more fun to you, both are equally viable in leveling.

oh this is like that 'enlightened' meme with the zen pictures on the side showing what someone is and it's actually in the opposite order.

Patricians: Those who do what I like to do.
Scum of the Earth: Those who don't

You're seething because I laid the facts out objectively and then you refuse to argue any of it. Get over yourself you ignorant faggot.

Only objective fact here is that you never had any fun in WoW and I did.

Get over yourself kid and go back to retail, this game isnt for you.

What are you playing it for then, since without those things he mentioned you're left with pointless grinding and not much else

Guaranteed that is the same person. Imagine thinking that PVP is something people don't do in classic WoW. Imagine thinking retail is any better for PVP.

Okay retard. Care to explain anything about how I'm wrong or are you just doing this because you're a lonely sperglord looking for attention?

Na, this is objective fact.

Retail WoW is shit because of raids, you cant deny that. Every single major change to the game has been to appease them, and look what it got them. The game is literally nothing but a raid simulator now, there is more content inside instances than outside it, which shows you plainly how idiotic raiders are.

If the content requires an instance, it isnt worthy to be in an MMO. Dungeons are excusable because they are a part of leveling and actually integrated properly.

Bunch of battered wives raiders, they ruined WoW once and now they want to do it again, they dont enjoy video games they just like to make their epeen bigger with item stats while minimizing the MMO parts of the game as much as possible.

Simple fact is WoW never would have died with Wraith if raids were deleted and Blizzard focused on making content in other areas rather than a treadmill.

>seething enhancement cuck that honestly thinks he's going to get anywhere in the game

>wants to do nothing but play instanced content and minmax
>tries to play classic rather than the game which was literally updated for over a decade to please them
Pfthahhahah, wow, you're going to get a rude shock when you start playing classic and realize that leveling is better than literally any content retail offers, or any instanced content like PvP or raids.

Retarded zoomers.

Here's what the faggot deleted. It's amazing how he can type up all this shit and yet refuses to argue anything in this thread. Thanks for outing yourself as some edgy trolling man child I guess.

Attached: 1553824888894.png (2560x2124, 216K)

Why do you assume it's all I'll be doing? I love to PVP as well.

D2 fucks > WoW fucks, but Warhammer fucks are the best. No contest