So we know randy and gearbox are on their last legs, but what kind of sjw could convince him that this was a good idea...

So we know randy and gearbox are on their last legs, but what kind of sjw could convince him that this was a good idea? What with all those dollars at risk and seeing western game fail because of dykes? How out of touch can you be?

Nier automata literally only sold because of 2booty alone

Attached: 1553814961885.png (1436x834, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/gamebondage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh. Fanart salvageable design. Watch, she'll have a following on here.

sauce on right

Good. Fuck randy and fuck western vidya games

I want her to break my face with her thighs

I like her design since it has that superhero femininity and they went for a muscle wizard-style Siren instead of just doing another magic bimbo. It's not utterly sexless, either.
Also quite an understated colour scheme without being too dull.

It's a great design and it fits in the Borderlands universe perfectly.

>she'll have a following on here
faggots Don't run Yea Forums

>Incels actually believe this
There is nothing wrong with the girl on the left. She is clearly a butch woman because of her muscles, not because she looks ugly. If you took away the muscles and gave her longer hair she would look like a model with those high cheekbones.

girl beef isn't sjw

Attached: 1553810628429m.jpg (952x1024, 171K)

She cute

What's wrong with her? Why does ever female character need to be some sex goddess. She's got feminine enough features and we don't know anything about her yet, if her powers are cool then who cares

oh you naive fuck

Attached: 1532284899297.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

>dat bald patch

>prefab characters
>not finally letting us create our own
rip

Give her white hair, darken her skin to hide the details, thin her arms out. Boom, fixed.

yeah I need some sauce on that Maya pic

How new are you

>Nier automata literally only sold because of 2booty alone
It sold because it's a Yoko Taro game

cute tummy

>Nier automata literally only sold because of 2booty alone
Maybe, but it deserved attention even without 2b

See, I know she doesn't have a bald patch from looking at her multi-arms animation, but I'm not sure how they managed to fuck up the clipping to such a degree there.

>Why does ever female character need to be some sex goddess.
No one said they had to be. Now days though no woman is allowed to be a "sex goddess" in a Western game unless it's made by Blizzard. You act like it would kill you to see one really hot woman.

This is literally not true at all. Developers and designers just realized you don't need to make every female character in a video game rule 34 bait

>Why does ever female character need to be some sex goddess
Same reason 98% of male protags aren't bald

What kind of a fag do you have to be to care about this shit when you can pilot a fucking MECHA.

Attached: IMG_4248.jpg (1024x708, 83K)

>mortal kombat will no longer have sexy women
>magic the gathering is no longer making white planeswalkers
it's happening everywhere

>if I don't want to fuck it it's bad character design
>not wanting to play as a siren whose power is a fucking stand from jojo

Those cheekbones look horrible.

Srsly, someone sauce the right pic

Yes it kinda is. I could count the number of truly attractive western females in the last year from a western game on one hand.

>2 examples

You're enabling dyke culture

The artstyle of the original gave me nausea. Also the cringe in dialogue. I hope the next game remedies that.

Why does she look like Sylvester Stallone?

this mechaaaaaaaa

What the fuck is wrong with having ugly women in a mad max type setting?

What the fuck is right with having ugly women in any setting?

Imagine being as white as OP, holy shit

>qt muscle girl
I'm here for it

Because we're sick of 90-95% of western vidya girls being ugly now days

>MTG getting rid of Jace
>ever

This. They don't have to be pretty, but it'd be nice if they were average/passable instead of purposely looking like goblins to make the uggos that don't buy or play said games feel better about themselves.

alright, lets see here
>brown
>muscled
>outfits shows abs
>face is good
Yup. That's a boner

Attached: 1461505933712.png (307x286, 69K)

i want the niggress to pin me down and force me to commit white genocide

Fuck niggers AND trannies, but mecha is too based to ignore.

sauce on right

please

Attached: 1553194992177.png (730x856, 822K)

Refresh my memory, is the siren mark a tattoo or an actual birthmark? Just asking because hers seems very faded.

Borderlands is not the game for you to target though. Its expected in a setting like this for women to be ugly

Wasn't "New Siren is Brick"-thing leaked many months ago? Why is this suddenly news?

>gonna have to deal with constant rent free '''''tranny'''' threads until release as if this character is going anywhere
>doesnt even look bad especially compared to the usual realistic copy and paste skinny afro niggress
literally nobody here talking about anything else in the trailer just ''Reee a brown person''

Attached: 1539892168528.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Like Lilith and Maya were right?

>muscle wizard-style Siren
Wait, she's supposed to be the caster of the group?

>Finally strong, beautiful, attractive black woman on Western games.
Hey guys its actually working.

Attached: 1542620562207.jpg (1080x1080, 209K)

Not much to talk about. Villains looked cool, fighting and driving looks as floaty as before.

Nah
I couldn't be bothered to know who that nigga was
I bought it for 2Booty
Turned out to be fun too so I don't regret but I have absolutely zero interest in buying whatever games that dude made before automata
If you mention his name to me a week from now I won't know who he is unless you tell me it's the man responsible for bringing the best ass, hips and thighs to vidya

Looks like they just made her facial animations too exaggerated, but she doesn't look awful

Shitposting is just a way of life for some people.

Bros they did it we won.

Attached: 2fbe8ed67816495edd156f59183a35bf.jpg (563x832, 59K)

Not every woman needs to be attractive though

The character isn't for you. She's for us lezzers as fanservice, look at Twitter; tons of dykes getting their pussies wet over the character. Miaoooow. Don't ruin this for us, you faggot.

No one cares that shes brown. The steroid tier muscles make her ugly

>marketing for the 1%

lmao
nobody liked the gay shit in 2, why would they continue down this road

Nah they teased that Siren is the Brick this time around like way back.

But Lillith and Maya are still in the game, it's just this one character that's built like a female body builder. Why would a game fail because of one muscle girl?

>the steroid tier muscles make her ugly
those aren't even steroid tier

but also
>implying

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>MK not having sexy women
You faggots said this when X was coming out too and look where that went. I hope that they release classic female ninja outfits but the game won't be worse without them

>Not an actual bear mech
dropped I'll probably still play her, though. QT russian girl? Sign me up.

Daily reminder that there is nothing more BADASS than sucking cum out of another mans penis.

I don't get how the rest of the industry can't drill into their heads? Beautiful sexy women are a plus. Stop forcing dykes in games. They're not going to sell.

except cammy is actually attractive retard

t. tranny

Leave Maya lone!

Yea Forums is obsessed with traps and trannies, what do you mean it isn't run by faggots?

He didn't imply otherwise. He implied faggots run Yea Forums, which i'm inclined to agree with.

Anthony and I have been trying to work on a transgender character in the game, I was inspired by a transgender programmer who worked on Borderlands 2 and she taught me a lot. It's really difficult if you're somebody whose genitals match their orientation and self image if you happen to be one of those it's difficult to intuit the reality that there's different things that affect each of those vectors, right? There's a lot of diversity just in the biology of how our genitals might have ended up, and there's a lot of diversity in what we might be attracted to and that's, those are completely different vectors, and then the third one is the vector of how we see ourselves. I used to be kind of a bigot against men who got fake breasts, I thought there must be something wrong with them and that's, and there's a weakness there, I was actually kind of, not, kind of intolerant about that. She made me understand that it's common knowledge for human beings to see themselves differently than they're actually built, and that the way our brains are wired is not always is not exactly in pairity with the way our, our uhm, in all the things like the way our bodies form uhm, might you know end up. And if That's the case how fortunate it is if we can do something about that with science. How fortunate it is that the modern medicine can help, uhm, uh, to some degree and if we're fortunate as a species we'll get even better at that. And that was a really kind of awesome kind of discovery for me, that she helped me figured out. And I thought man, we really need to cover that in some way. And get that out there, so I've been trying to encourage us to get us a transgender playable character, uhm, and I think we will certainly at some point.
-Randy Pitchford

Attached: C9EnxGwXoAAUhUZ.jpg (656x874, 87K)

none of the girls in borderlands are hot, blame yourself for expecting waifus in a game that has never had a single good one

No I mean in Borderlands. Its kind of a post apocalypse type setting. I don't expect everyone to be attractive.

All I fucking care about

Attached: tummy.png (281x212, 154K)

>I need the cartoon characters with superpowers who can get shot 999999 times and shoot sci-fi guns with magical attributes on an alien world fighting huge wacky monsters to be white men or it's just too unbelievable and I can't relate

can barely be bothered to point this out anymore since no one obviously believes it and it's all just an excuse to get outraged encouraged by youtube clickbaiters

deviantart.com/gamebondage/

To be honest Borderlands punk aesthetic full of wacky characters is the perfect place for a trans character to not feel forced, the setting has people who change their bodies in all sorts of ways and take on all sorts of different personas.

I can understand the anti-sjw crew going off the chain about Battlefield V making real life male soldiers women or whatever but saying BORDERLANDS a story about colorful over the top psychos on an alien planet in the far future all need to be straight white cis men is top aspergers.

The siren is the melee character this time

Vladof girl is obviously the new waifu. Shame we couldn't have both a pajeet Siren waifu and a slavgungirl waifu, though.

Only hot ones.