ITT: Echo Fighters you want

ITT: Echo Fighters you want.

Attached: 09A30FCA-34ED-4F13-9784-CC6C8BC32F49.png (1200x1200, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pacman.fandom.com/wiki/Ms._Pac-Man_(game)#History
youtu.be/N1iFx68VzTc
nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-why-incineroar-was-chosen-and-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=P3dmr_cFLqg
youtube.com/watch?v=_HemiX9LfAM
youtube.com/watch?v=-pMZa_vUQ1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: space borb.png (1901x1776, 3.03M)

I find it weird as fuck that Shadow wasn't a Sonic echo

Attached: JzCZHz4.jpg (236x396, 18K)

Big Boss

Attached: 1550823661417.png (1095x650, 339K)

I'd also take
>Impa
>Funky Kong
>Dixie Kong
>Shadow
>Gooie
>Octolings
>Marie/Callie

Attached: 1541529015534.png (157x201, 51K)

pic related for K Rool, just swap out the blunderbuss for a horn blow and change his recovery to Dedede's high jump

>not an opponent boxer like Bald Bull

Attached: Lord_Fredrik_spirit.png (616x580, 598K)

more belmonts, the entire belmont clan

I'd really like to see Glass Joe and Slippy make it in as joke semi-clones.

I still don't get why we didn't got the Octolings as Inklings echoes. It's such an obvious choice that doesn't require that much effort.

TOO NEW

Other than Trevor, Juste and Julius, who'd be worthy? John Morris?

Reinhardt just to confuse everyone

He can be an echo of Mii Gunner.

It's better than nothing, but it is a shame Mii Gunner isn't too great.

Attached: Ray01.jpg (517x573, 108K)

Attached: Veemo01.jpg (556x1024, 85K)

Echo Fighters were so much hype for nothing.
>Hey guys, they're not clones anymore, they're a whole new classification!
>adds like three

Attached: 1534737721858m.jpg (1024x386, 124K)

She's a lot better than she was in 4.

>Veemo
>Echo
>not an entirely unique character using Splatoon 2 weapons

Underrated character.

The snowmads were just as fun as the Kremlins, although I do prefer the crocodiles.

But user, Sakurai explicitly said that Echo Fighters take nearly as much time to make as unique characters because they have to make the renders and the Classic Mode course and the Spirits.

Palutena echo

Attached: 9E94E541-E333-48C5-BC0D-114A91A0A3B5.jpg (384x384, 28K)

too short

Shit, Dark Pit should be using different KI weapons while we're on that boat.

Fuck NO.

>Black Knight
>Ninten
>Dixie
>Isabelle is an Echo while Dr. Mario remains unique
Holy shit, this is awful

Just make him a real character god fucking damn

Attached: goose.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>Dark Pit
He unironically should, there's so much fun weapon variety in KI:U that they could easily make him super unique if they wanted.

Him, Lucina and Dark Samus could easily be made into fully fledged fighters using just their current models and a few tweaks and no one SHOULD be upset by that outcome

> Pedos

I want Suicune as a newcomer with both Raikou and Entei as echo fighters.

Either is fine. Non Echo is preferable.

Attached: Cute veemo.jpg (995x1024, 137K)

Attached: 1549927293428.jpg (288x360, 19K)

>Blue fire
>Fire Breath pushes opponents away
>Slightly lighter than Bowser but Tough Guy absorbs a little more damage because he's an unfeeling pile of bones

Make it so.

Some of the custom moves from 4 should have been given to echos like that diagonal screw attack being given to dark samus.

Shadow has a gun, how would he be a Sonic echo?

I think we can all agree that Funky Kong is the most immediately necessary echo.

Attached: 1430030650570.png (527x659, 282K)

>Legendary beasts
>Not the Regis

Entei won't work, his design is different.

Raichu gets cucked way too often, throw him a bone
It's the only gen 1 pandering I think I'd accept in smash at the moment

>Pre Ultimate
>Really? More clones? Someone should replace Hackurai!
>Post Ultimate
>OMG what clones do you want in Ultimate?
Explain. Someone please explain, because I'm honestly at a loss for why such an attitude flip is even possible. Is rebranding the name clone all it took to appease you faggots? Did admitting they're clones and giving them a title really fix the issue of clones in fighting games? Seriously explain yourselves.

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (700x732, 24K)

>you can only like a character if you are sexually attracted to them
pervert

>Fighter season pack(s) all finished
>as a final hurrah for Ultimate Sakurai makes a bunch of Echo Fighters

How would you feel?

Forward throw shoots niggas in the face

Tail is way too long and he's three feet tall compared to Pikachu's 1 foot.

Shulk echo.

Attached: malos.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

Depends on the characters really

Retarded kid, please tell me you’re trolling? Not all appearances of Shadow have a gun

I mean, Nintendo has absolutely no problems in spoiling the shit out of Xenoblade titles, so why not.

Happy

Attached: WOOOOOOOOOOMY.gif (248x232, 12K)

Shadow can do pretty much do everything sonic can do

Black Shadow can be his own character, this one writes itself AND gives Sakurai an excuse to add another F-Zero rep without putting too much effort into things.

Attached: Blood.png (709x582, 153K)

Here’s your Wario echo

Attached: EC1BC38F-1912-452F-A0B3-B02C61598FA8.jpg (530x298, 43K)

People realized simple clone characters weren't taking the spots from unique characters.

Adding characters people would actually want as echos

Unironically the best fanservice

That still doesn't excuse the fact they are just skins and should have stayed as that. It's a joke for them to take up space on the character select when they should be an alt costume. Fuck, it'd be the most effort Nintendo put into a costume alt, ever.
I'd prefer the character I want to be unique. A clone is a slap to the face and the fact that fags have settled for this just shows that Yea Forums should never be trusted as a source of standards.

Attached: 1530245178832.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Cool Skins : )

since when do canon heights matter in smash?
also do pikmin and splatoon take place in the same universe

Neat

I'm just saying there are missed opportunities.

Attached: WCCFsonicmaniaplus1.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

No, they don't

Attached: Oh fuck, look at her go!.jpg (1016x759, 54K)

F-Zero isn't getting anything but song remixes without a new game. And even if F-Zero did get a new game, I bet Sakurai would only give us music and maybe a stage.

Attached: In this world you've got to be strong.png (489x276, 224K)

It seems likely that sega didn’t want him having the same abilities as sonic and sakurai didn’t want to set a precedent and spend time making him a semiclone.

>It's a joke for them to take up space on the character select
Which is why they made it an option for them not to, friend.

>likes character who’s a child in a non sexual way
>”HUR DURR PEDO”

Rebranding something people hated makes them less offensive. Plus, a small parameter change and some new animations can make a clone stand out. I realize the three dessert options in Smash Four didn't take away from the main roster, the issue was that they were the only ones. You could have had maybe two or three more to balance things out.

Attached: 1536885331318.png (2022x2151, 1.13M)

fuck shadowfags
this is the real echo you want

Attached: download.png (500x417, 49K)

Never ever because her copyright is weird

Attached: 1534511740405.png (750x4472, 701K)

fireball mario
metal mario
wing cap mario
paper mario
baby mario
bob hoskins mario
lou albano mario
mario kart
mario is missing

Project Ultimate is supposedly going well, looks cool so far.

goddamn Sakurai even gave you faggots the option to group echoes together and you STILL have an issue with it. What difference does it make whether they're skins or separate characters? What is so special about them staying as skins? fucking yikes.

>No Mario movie Mario
Fail

It'd be really cool to see him in Smash with all the unique shit he can do compared to Ryu and Ken. He's probably the fan favorite villain of SF and would be a good secret boss.

Attached: 81oMH32ZA6L._SL1500_.jpg (1389x1500, 148K)

Peach and Daisy have differences with their turnips desu

Attached: Shoulda chose WFT.jpg (443x1024, 106K)

>waifu isn’t in this image because she’s married to me
Based

None because clones are stupid

It's not, they cleared that up way back.
pacman.fandom.com/wiki/Ms._Pac-Man_(game)#History
I want her too.

Attached: MsPacman2.jpg (174x278, 14K)

Liquid Snake or MGS2 Raiden please.

Attached: 1551229858032.jpg (751x456, 256K)

RELEASE THE

Attached: 1550973731430.gif (600x338, 2.23M)

Imagine little mac's moves, but on a heavy weight. I don't think we've gotten an echo with a different weight class yet

Attached: Doc_Louis.png (189x453, 75K)

>tfw Joker isn't you

We will literally NEVER get a second F-Zero character. Be it echo or otherwise

Attached: 71544927_p0.png (1024x868, 1.03M)

NIGGA
STOLE
MY
BIKE

can we appreciate how ultimate made Dr. Mario unique aesthetically?
>Side B he flaps his sheet up instead of holding it like a cape like Mario does
>Back throw he tosses you over head and behind instead of the so long gay Bowser like Mario

honestly, echos should have more unique things like this.

Attached: 1542961529690.jpg (720x720, 24K)

He's stuck in final smash hell.
youtu.be/N1iFx68VzTc

Hilda

Attached: latest-2.jpg (1200x1200, 840K)

Melee ganondorf is basically that. It's not unthinkable.

>I'm not a shitty self-insert
Good.

They’d probably use Octolings if they wanted to make a new splatoon moveset all together. One with different sub weapons and shit.

man, I really want impa as sheik's echo

Doc stopped being an Echo/clone in 4.

>Expecting an F-Zero rep
Yikes

Dark Samus was basically this, despite sharing the moveset she had almost entirely unique animations doing it and it's such a beautiful thing in motion

>Dr. Mario is slightly shorter than mario.
?????

Attached: confused-looking-anime-girls-with-interrogation-marks-on-their-heads-2558113.png (500x646, 97K)

>Black Shadow can be his own character
Black Shadow is as much a nothing character as everyone else in F-Zero and the only reason Falcon got in at all was because they had leftover assets from the previous project that Smash Brothers was at one point.

The time for an F-Zero character is long since passed and you should consider yourself lucky it continues to get new Smash things at all.

He is actually just a family member of Mario's and they just share similar looks and a last name.
Mario's hat is part of his hitbox, making him taller.

Attached: image.jpg (502x680, 76K)

That's not Medusa

Viridi can go suck a di- no wait, she can go fall off a cliff

I thought this was the thread for echo fighters people want, not a thread for a faggot dictating what people should be doing based on his own views.

Attached: 1453404461434.jpg (800x744, 75K)

Being in a Final Smash means nothing: see Chrom in Robin's or Samus in Ridley/ZSS

>Daisy is shorter than Peach

>To offset this, she waves her hand evertime she moves to increase her horizontal reach

Brah

Fuck you, black shadow is a fucking stupid meme and I'm tired of seeing it.

Notice how I didn't say anything about the Echo portion, but instead the idea that Black Shadow was in any way a good choice

Blood Falcon is already perfectly represented as an alt color

Good taste

Attached: FUNKEH.png (936x616, 527K)

It's already a pain in the ass to do SF inputs on Ryu and Ken in Ultimate, Akuma would be near unplayable with all his stuff

I repeat: When did this thread become "THIS IS STUPID AND I DON'T LIKE IT BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE X"? Did you not get BTFO enough here Just cut your losses. Everyone has their own wants and there's no need to bring petty shitflinging in all this.

Based

Please point to anywhere in my post that I implied Echoes are bad. I'm genuinely curious, because I'm fairly certain you won't find it, and that's what the post you linked to was addressing.

And again, I didn't touch your Echo. I touched the stupid fucking idea that will never leave us that is Black Shadow.

Due to Wart lacking a shell some moves are altered.
>Neutral B: Basically Bowser’s except he shoots out toxic bubbles with the purple poison effect white Pikmin have.
>Up B: Now uses DeDeDe’s up b, and would fit just fine being that he’s a large toad.
>D-air: Now uses a Charizard-esque d-air.
>Up-Smash: Now uses K. Rool’s up-smash.
>Up-Throw: Now uses DeDeDe’s up-throw.

Attached: 3BF0FB38-FDB8-4D1D-A18B-3DE9A750AC4E.jpg (1192x670, 73K)

I said Black Shadow can be his own character and you sperged out, bringing up the Dragon King prototype like everyone and their mother doesn't know that already and then continue on rambling about useless shit that has nothing to do with the thread.

Last (You), contribute an echo or fuck off.

N-no?

>like everyone and their mother doesn't know that already
And yet you somehow still think F-Zero would ever get a unique character ever again
I will do neither of those things, because retards like you think Sakurai pulls miracles out of his ass

Octolings don't even look like kids. They are more like midgets.

Echos for the Pokemon trainer but theyre the protags from the other regions so you get to play as the starters of the corresponding region.

An echo implies that you're sharing the exact same physical build and moveset as the character your echoing. You're playing as the POKEMON in this case, not the trainer.

Why the fuck isn't she at least an alt costume?

Attached: ms. pacman.jpg (182x276, 21K)

Namco really doesn't feel the need to use her, even though they do have the rights. Granted, she does appear in Sonic Dash, but that could be Namco America's doing. Either way, I'm not complaining.

Attached: 1534135080091.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

You guys might want to read this.

nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-why-incineroar-was-chosen-and-more/

>The Street Fighter series’ Ken will also be making an appearance in Smash Ultimate. He’s different from Ryu in so many ways, one almost wonders whether or not we should even call him an Echo Fighter… Nope. I said he was, so he is.

You can all stop arguing about what an Echo Fighter is and can or can't be. It's whatever Sakurai says it is.

who do you think bob hoskins is?

Lord Fredrik! Also Louie.

Attached: Lord Fredrik Echo Schematic.jpg (1350x3419, 762K)

Ken isn't really all that different in comparison to other Echo Fighters. All of them have different frame data, and a few of them have different specials entirely, so it's pretty consistent all things considered.

he said no such thing. In fact, he's said the opposite.

Attached: 150px-Luigi_MP10.png (150x372, 63K)

She has enough stuff to be her own character. Same goes for Medusa. Anyone who says either of those two should be an echo fighter is a brainlet.

I honestly think Loui should be his own character that is meant to represent the bugs/wildlife of Pikmin. He's literally titled "The King of Bugs" and is stated to be able to control them.

I mean, that would always be preferable, but it's damn near impossible to happen because Sakurai already hates Pikmin as it is.

Attached: Louie Moveset (King of Bugs).jpg (2338x2878, 1.12M)

You could keep him as a complete echo fighter and have him use Ice blasts to rocket jump around instead of the propeller.

What franchise does Sakurai NOT hate aside from FE?

I felt Hilda could have more subdued expressions and use items like the Fire Rod, Roc's Cape and a dark version of Nayru's love and a faster phantom or a phantom that launches enemies at another angle. Given the Dark Meta/Galacta skins, you'd think Hilda as a skin at least would have happened.

Wario Land doesn't exist according to Ultimate.

Attached: Wariolandisdead.png (1345x209, 388K)

>Wario Land doesn’t exist according to Ultimate
For the series that put Wario on the map, 4 jpegs and a single music track is pitiful.
>But hey at least they brought back the Shoulder Bash this time!
We really do need Captain Syrup at a time like this.

captain syrup would btfo ashleyfags so much

i miss wario land

Attached: img_7936.png (403x519, 95K)

Pokemon

BOGUS

>Implying Nintendo doesn't hold a gun over Sakurai's head to have at least one new Mario and Pokemon newcomer every gen
He's literally forced to.

She is noticeably taller than Lucas though, so I'm not sure how it would work

Attached: 1550906229499.jpg (500x451, 44K)

I feel your pain.

Attached: 1485272962312.png (262x256, 119K)

God, I wouldn't mind at all if Frederick getting in as an echo would cuck a legitimate character out of the DLC slot if he came with Tropical Freeze tracks and a stage. Fucking imagine. It could be any of the boss arenas, or frozen DK Island, or, hell, any of the memorable themed levels, like the fruit factory, the windmill slides, or the savannah. And that music. God damn the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3dmr_cFLqg
youtube.com/watch?v=_HemiX9LfAM

and especially

youtube.com/watch?v=-pMZa_vUQ1k

Attached: 1546753891603.jpg (640x768, 54K)

>Punch Bowl
That arena could also be his stage, with slippery surfaces, the platform rocking depending on the action happening, temporary floating ice platforms that can break, and Bashmaster the Unbreakable as a stage hazard/boss.

He's actually heavier than Bowser. In MK8, he's the only super super heavyweight. Super heavy is just Bowser, Wario, bigmii, and Morton, and the only character that's heavier is Dry Bowser.

Smash cares not for other games' classifications. also no playable character in Smash can be heavier than Bowser.

Or maybe your gay hedgehog isn't as popular as you think he is. Jesus you shadowfags are insufferable.

We already have a ton of super heavyweights.
I kinda like the idea of him being a Glass Cannon that is one of the fastest and strongest characters in the game but also pretty light.

>He's actually heavier than Bowser.
>bowser's bones with none of the muscle, fat, or flesh
>heavier
That makes zero sense.

I'd be happy with that if the customization shit was still in. Sure it was shit but I mean, Ray is from Custom robos, so let me change the specials to the other guns, bombs, pods, etc

>a ton
Eight characters out of 75 = a ton?

Pikmin takes place not after humanity's collapse, but after the Inkling/Octoling collapse. They genocide themselves like humans, and Olimar/Louie/Alph/Brittany/Charlie are just exploring what's left of the Inkling civilization.

Or it could tilt slightly depending on what side of the stage has more fighters on it, and jumping on it or using "heavy" attacks (like K. Rool's d/u-smash, Ridley's d-smash, Dedede's f-smash, etc) could slightly shake the stage

Why do people pretend Funky is Echo Fighter material?

DKC 1 - He owns the only plane in DK Isle.
DKC2 - He's got a mechanic thing going on (suits him given the plane he owns).
DK64 - He makes fucking weapons and owns AKs and missiles (which again missiles suit his plane) and grenades.

DK Tropical Freeze - He's the got the surf board and frankly it's the version of him that doesn't quite fit as well as the previous ones but yeah still has some unique quirks.

The point is Funky is entirely original character and not Echo material. If Isabelle could be a unique fighter and I'm being generous here, then Funky by all means MUST be unique.

Dark Samus says hello, Funky will lose everything that makes him unique and become an Echo.

>Galacta Knight (Meta Knight)
Longer range on sword, specials are stronger but more sluggish, maybe a handful of changed moves, and a new Final Smash I can't think of.
>Louie (Olimar)
Utilizes Bulbmin instead of regular Pikmin, something like a Lucina to Olimar. Bulbmin are on average a little stronger but lack any of the special traits Olimar's Pikmin have. Has clumsier animations. For his Final Smash, Louie mounts the Titan Dweevil.
>Funky Kong (Donkey Kong)
Lighter/smaller than Donkey Kong. Utilizes surfboard in some moves.
>Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
Utilizes the Gumball Popgun instead of the Peanut Popgun of Diddy. Utilizes hair as a grab, and for a helicopter recovery. Slightly weaker.
>Naked Snake/Big Boss (Snake, now renamed Solid Snake)
Has more classic versions of Snake's weaponry, such as the C3 instead of Snake's C4 and the RPG-7 instead of the Nikita. Straps himself to a Fulton for a recovery. Takes most of Solid Snake's skins.
>Glass Joe (Little Mac)
The inverse of Little Mac; weak and sluggish as all hell on ground but has an incredible aerial game. Has multiple jumps where croissants fly out of him as he poses and screams out in French. One of the lightest characters in the game as a weakness.
>Octoling (Inkling)
Features alternative weaponry to the Inkling. Doesn't make woomy noises, and instead makes octo noises.
>Hector (Ike)
Uses an axe instead of a sword - hitboxes are wider, but has slightly less range and no hitbox close to Hector. Eruption replaced with Hand Axe. Recovery is different; Hector wields his axe and lunges more horizontally. Counter throws the Hand Axe.
Would've been a better inclusion over Ike.
>Ms. Pac Man (Pac Man)
See >Shadow (Sonic)
Some moves changed for his kit from Sonic Battle. Recovery has him teleporting instead of launching from a spring.

Just any and all of them. Togedemaru, Pachirisu, whoever.

Attached: NSEdu.jpg (823x455, 53K)

I nominate Pikablue

Attached: EP062.png (515x386, 266K)

Plusle/Minun being an Ice Climbers version of Pichu would be pretty cool

Isabelle shouldn't have even been in in the first place.

Attached: 1413857345967.png (480x480, 434K)

Attached: Metal_Gear_Solid_The_Twin_Snakes.jpg (1920x2700, 1.48M)

Attached: to_sporegoar__mother_3_icon_by_xcookiekitx-d49gble.png (800x800, 305K)

Attached: 13.png (1920x1413, 1.83M)

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 18K)

Better get the fucking President on there, because I will stomp SHIT with Shocho online

>male and female Wii Fit Trainer
>male and female Robin
>male and female Villager
>male and female Marth
>male and female Ice Climbers
>male and female Mii
>male and female Koopalings
>male and female Pokemon Trainer
>male and female Pikachu
It's a fucking travesty we didn't get Ms. Pac-Man.

Attached: gen_ms_pacman_p_v8mzvo.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Male Wii Fit Trainer

Attached: cheetah.jpg (885x661, 31K)

Female Wii Fit Trainer

Attached: dance-aerobics-usa.png (256x240, 2K)

Attached: f7389f42172468ef042dc1d1f85d5651.jpg (340x500, 54K)

THIS IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE ECHO FOR DK. FUCK FUNKY KONG, HIS LEGACY IS NOTHING VS JR'S.

Attached: Donkey_kong_jr._3D_render_model_super_mario_smash_bros_country_tropical_freeze_by_nibroc_rock-dax3k9 (894x894, 533K)

Attached: legend-zelda-desktop-background.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Attached: 468px-Pikachu_dress_up2.jpg (468x260, 30K)

Attached: 3766b1c88358ad951505958ba858f3b3.jpg (680x680, 87K)

As amazing that would be, they would never do that for a character that hasn't had a real game for a long time.
MAKE A NEW FUCKING CUSTOM ROBO

I'm disappointed Libra is the only one that gets used, Rocker Chu is easily the coolest.

Attached: DVcR8s4U0AYuFDI.jpg (582x365, 71K)

I’d rather have pic related as a retro rep

Also fuck that one leaker guy

Attached: 4CA6F1B6-D12C-47E6-BC82-0BEBA5C3C545.png (729x870, 19K)

imagine being so irrelevant that the newbie character immediately soars past you in popularity and gets into smash bros

Fire Emblem Heroes has a ton of stuff they could use.

Attached: Dba26ptVMAAX7YZ.jpg (750x1200, 145K)

Marketing.
It’s just like how Indie Devs can get away with horrible graphics if you call it artstyle

They should just take a bunch of FE lords and make them alts for a single sword-fighting speedy lord.

>Irrelevant
He gives you and upgrades your house which is basically the driving force of each game.

Isabelle...gives you a dirty used lamp.

Attached: 0q4vKij.gif (300x300, 1.26M)

Attached: 1539816436680.png (1094x476, 637K)

Attached: 350px-MP2_Luigi.png (350x287, 145K)

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>everyone has weird hipster clothes
>but samus just airbrush'd some stars on her legs and forearms

Sheriff Luigi with gun would be broken.

Smash Bros needs an evil babe.

Attached: 250.png (250x397, 146K)

Attached: ef198662028b9f9374be7d0e12f245f8184a231br1-440-768v2_hq.jpg (440x768, 36K)

Best possible outcome would be for Kuma and Ana to be alts in a similar fashion as Alph so that way everyone is happy, the slightly different heights could be an issue though and I'd be more than happy with just Paula getting in.

Attached: Paula_clay (1).png (744x1199, 737K)

Man this guy was so shitty
Probably the worst boss of his game. So boring & uneventful. The penultimate boss was so much better

Attached: terry.png (990x682, 580K)

Perfect chance to put Charizard back in as a separate character.

Attached: megarizard1.jpg (2048x1448, 161K)

She has to be coming. There is literally no excuse for not having a palette swap for her with Ultimate's Zelda design. And don't you fucking try and tell me the gray hair dark dress is a Hilda reference.

Attached: sample-3e319f1b570fdd17522de0d74d26c9ea.jpg (850x1133, 128K)

Wait, why would funky be smaller? He’s always been the same size.

This.

It hasn't been confirmed, but that pra_mi file in Brawl's data may have been them. We almost got another cross series clone.

Baby Bowser. He can be the next yoshi rep/villain

Attached: 096C85A7-115F-4704-9281-0E6AB1060B7D.jpg (1933x1024, 451K)