I don't get the appeal to this game. The character designs all look like sjw shit with the weird piercings, tattoos...

I don't get the appeal to this game. The character designs all look like sjw shit with the weird piercings, tattoos, and bizarre hair colors and styles. They all look like Jinx and Vi from League of Legends. Then even weirder despite the focus on wacky designs, the game is an fps so you can't even see the characters you play as. So wtf is the point of this shit then?

Attached: borderlands-3-siren.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

The appeal for me has always been the loot. Other than Diablo, no other games come close to being as satisfying.

Did they just rip off Loptr from Bayo 2?

Yeah this one seems to have an extra helping of SJW
The other 2 where getting close but they were made before the great SJW boom so they're playable.

Did you come here in 2016, by any chance?

but you cant even see the damn character you play as

fps was a mistake, should be third person

You should try playing it sometime. Then you'd see how truly boring and uninteresting it is.

The character you posted is pretty good though.

Shut the fuck up bayo fag Asura did it first

Attached: IMG_5208.jpg (1280x722, 226K)

they look fine except Tina, also Vi and Jinx are great and of course you need to design the characters and give them special traits that tie into the game mechanics, world, and story
Im sorry they cant be all generic war dudes like in CoD

>add 1 (one) brown girl to cast
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SJWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it’s that Yea Forums and other zoomer demographics just enjoy terribly shallow “run and shooty” games with repetitive gameplay loops. Hence why the board is freaking out about Risk of Rain 2, sequel to another extremely overrated game that Yea Forums loves for completely baffling reasons.

the real question is why do people even like Borderlands in the first place, to me it's always been
>enemys are just bullet/damage sponges
>that's literally it
>"open world" is a lie, it's open areas with a quest line that guides you
>gun differences aren't as varied as people make it seem and aren't that fun to use because they never stick to you often in a loot treadmill
haha I can throw my gun - well after the novelty wears off it's not that interesting

I can't believe the Sutras ripped off Borderlands

Not sure how they could go from the first 2 to this.

Attached: 1553810628429m.jpg (952x1024, 171K)

she looks like sjw nigger shit, why do so many games force black bitches in them now?

I never felt like I had to defend why I enjoy the game, or any other really. It's fun is all I care about, but if you boil any game down to it's absolute basics and try to find reasons to dislike something, you will always succeed.

People have shit taste, the only reason I've heard people say is that it is fun with friends, but anything is fun with friends.

>but you cant even see the damn character you play as
You say it as if it was something bad

The loot is primarily guns, do you know literally anything about this game?

I am very erect for this muscle siren

God you faggots are pathetic.
It's 1 (one[ONE]) brown girl

Is there really an outrage over this?
The niggress looks alright, at least in this screenshot. She even has a cool curayzay power.

Shes Indian.

It's almost like this board is full of actual racists who don't want any brown people in their game at all no matter how they look

But she looks like shit though.

>The character designs all look like sjw shit
R E N T F R E E

>The character designs all look like sjw shit with the weird piercings, tattoos, and bizarre hair colors and styles.
Its woke Sci-fi Mad Max setting. People play the game because of the gun loot generator system but the floaty slow-paced combat is getting kinda boring, hopefully they improve that somehow on this one. Borderlands 2 was still based on their last Brothers in Arms engine clearly, which explains the slow pace. Just like in BrA if you stood behind a barrel, suddenly enemies could barely hit you.

>Is there really an outrage over this?
Of course there is. Its a non-white (And a female at that) in a game so all the /pol/s are here to cry buckets, as usual.

The browness*
There.

are people pretending borderlands wasnt always an SJW game?

I don't get the outrage either. BL already got a playable brown girl

Attached: 8bb0dda1823b928fc659b8f4c3f6b65c.jpg (900x1600, 132K)

I don't know this seems like the doom eternal """"""""""""""outrage""""""""""""" when that trailer released. Literally no one gave a shit, but Yea Forums made it seem like the SJeWs were #triggered and shit.

Doesn't help the King Among Cucks used to be part of their Borderlands 2 writing team. The reason why Pre-sequel writing is complete garbage in comparison is because Burch became the main writer on that one. Randy promised less cringy internet memes this time around but I wouldn't trust that guys words if it would be the death of me.

Attached: Burchqualitywriting.jpg (1095x615, 90K)

No. Borderlands gets shilled here hard. It's going to be difficult to tell the difference between viral marketers and braindead discordfags like these

Torque is right though

No, there isn't. It's just /pol/ being upset for no reason.

Shut up, Burch.

Lol seethe /pol/ cracker

then why cant I see my character using them? if I play Jinx in LoL i can see Jinx using the gun.

The one constant here is Yea Forums being a bunch of pissbabies

Borderlands never had good writing.
It has always been reddit incarnate.

BL2 dlcs had some really bad memes and sjw jokes in it too. I hope Anthony Burch burns in hell

What does having a black or brown woman add to the game that a white or asian woman doesn't?

If it doesn't matter why are you so angry she's brown?

Yea but it wasn't a "shitty gag a minute"-machinegun in the first game. The jokes werent funny back then but it was easier to stomach them when they werent shoved in your ears without you being able to cancel them every fucking minute.

because we could have had an attractive asian woman instead, imagine a girl that looks like a kpop singer. would have been better than this black trash. black woman just look trashy

>character is a literal stand user
>still complaints about a character not being pretty in fucking BORDERLANDS

boo boo hoo the only female character you're not going to ever see face to face in game is UGLY, unlike almost every other female character in the franchise, and like almost every male character in the franchise

What's with companies and having ugly looking models? Don't they want to sell the game?