Sekiro

>*braaaaaps on your katana* “nothing personel, shinobi”

Attached: 09C2AFAC-8FF9-49F7-A72F-3C0966E02B9B.jpg (320x180, 11K)

imagine the smell

what did from mean by this

One of the easiest bosses in the game, phase one was an absolute joke

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHuT UP

found phase 2 to be easier tbqh

I found phase 2 much easier

fuck off, phase 1 is aids because of how erratic it moves, takes ages to memorize the patterns

no u didnt u got stuck on phase 1 and couldnt take out more than 30% of his hp before dying stop lying please

Eh I just don't like the scream since it's pretty much guaranteed damage but except from that yeah phase two is easier. Phase one goes down much faster though

Fucking what? His attack windows are so fucking big you can take like 1/4 of his posture bar by spamming r1. You can also take a shit ton of his posture bar with gun powder. Phase 1 of this monkey might be one of the easiest things I've faced in the game

Attached: 1366495469188.jpg (573x493, 97K)

I got to phase 2 on my first go, at 0 gourd sips left tho
the roar is very telegraphed and the only reason it ever hit me past the first two times is because he can change how long he roars. I thought I had the roar length down, so I ran in when I thought he was gonna stop and it fucked me up bad when he didn't

>He has a second phase

Attached: 1549728041943.png (890x708, 77K)

I pretty much felt it coming because the first phase was way too fucking easy. I just went "huh? that's it? no way there has to be more"

Where the FUCK do I get more snap seeds?

You should have seen it coming, he only had one deathblow marker so clearly something was up. I’ll admit that beheading him and the Shinobi Execution screen made me let my guard down even though I knew there had to be something more.

Attached: 5C43C5D6-8464-4F4D-A3F5-21F193FB58D4.jpg (990x742, 219K)

So does anyone know what happens if you dont sever the immortality of the ape the second time you meet him and try to move forward.

what do you need them for?

Lady Butterfly. I could kill her easily if I could just dispel her shitty illusions.

you don't need to dispel them, just run in circles and attack random ones once they show up until they vanish

He just stays their lying on the ground twitching indefinitely. He’s utterly defeated and broken and all that remains is the killing blow.

It only takes a swing or shuriken to dispel them. Plus you can run around the room to dodge the attack or even just hide behind a pillar for enough from them

I keep dying somehow to the big magic rain that happens afterwards. And it also is just free time for Lady to regain posture. Also, I take it that there is no other place to get Snap Seeds this early? I got the ones by Snek.

If her health is low she won't regain posture as fast or up to a certain amount iirc
Just be sure to run around the arena when she calls them

you can always come back later, much later on there's a vendor that has an endless supply

what exactly do the great white whiskers do? the item you get after you kill the carp

Give them to the caretaker and rest again

He doesn't even die after the second phase

Attached: Guts28.jpg (500x531, 48K)

All those consumables bar Confetti are fucking useless.

>the caretaker

who?