Nintendo Leaks

**IMAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEAK**

>Pac-Man World 4 is happening and will get announced sometime *next week*. Pac-Man World 4 will be on the Switch, PS4, and Xbox One.

>SNES games are coming to the Nintendo Switch Online Service. Controllers similar to the NES controllers exclusively available for members of the service are also happening.

>There will be a Nintendo Direct in April.

>Netflix is coming to the Switch.

>Smash World is releasing sometime in Fall.

>Dr. Mario World is releasing in June.

>Mario Kart Tour is releasing in July.

>Tetris 99 will be getting more modes.

>Both Stage Builder and Homerun Contest will be coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in version 3.0.0.

>Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove is getting paid DLC sometime in 2019.

>There are currently no plans for a second fighter pass for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Plans may change in the future.

>Spyro: Reignited Trilogy is coming to the Switch in September.

>Vision is in Ultimate Alliance 3.

>Rare Replay is coming to the Switch.

>Master Chief Collection is also coming to the Switch.

>All of the mainline Five Nights at Freddy's games will be coming out on the Switch in 2019.

>There will be at least one more Labo kit coming out in 2019 after the VR kit. I've heard talks of an instrument kit and a construction kit but as of right now, I am not 100% certain on what this upcoming labo kit will be.

Attached: Aiai_2.png (1384x1448, 1.49M)

>selling physical controllers to online members

That’s not how that works

Attached: 1539318995192.jpg (624x743, 116K)

you cant just use an image of Aiai and not have Super Monkey Ball 3 be one of the games on your fantasy list

Yes it is?

Its to help prevent scalping, which was a huge problem and caused a lot of bad press in the recent past for stuff like amiibos and the NES/SNES minis.

This way, only people that can actually use the controller will be able to buy them (and in limited quantities so you can't just buy 50 and scalp them this way) instead of just selling them in stores and having scalpers buy them all up to resell at high prices, pissing off people who actually want to use them.

>Mario Kart Tour is releasing in July.
What is this?

The mobile game we've known about for ages, it was even supposed to already be out but it was delayed to summer.

>Plans may change in the future.

Attached: meltz.jpg (595x564, 61K)

Thought it may be a new game, but that would make little sense as MK8D is the best-selling game on the Switch, unless Smash has surpassed it since we saw it sold 12 million.

>smash world
???????????

saved

I would've believed you if there was super monkey ball stuff

Smash World is an upcoming mobile app that was announced in the November Smash Direct.

I mean if they picked stupid/shitty characters and the response is less than adequate I could see them just not doing more, may not be worth their time and money.

Joker was probably the first character reveal for any Smash game that left me disappointed, I couldn't possibly care any less about this character and makes me reconsider buying the whole pass if its going to be more literal-who's that only appeal to 1/4 of Nintendo's customer base.

Nintendo's pattern with mobile games so far has been releasing one slightly in advance of a new console game to boost awareness (Pokémon Go -> Pokémon Sun and Moon, Super Mario Run -> Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Heroes -> Fire Emblem Echoes and Three Houses, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp -> Animal Crossing Switch), so a new Switch Mario Kart might be on the horizon.

>That’s not how that works
That is exactly how that worked for the NES controllers

I went through your list five times and saw no Monkey Ball.

Attached: 556.png (242x237, 51K)

I don't see why they'd put another one out now or in the near future and curb sales of the best-selling game on he console. It'll probably just have connectivity with MK8D.

And to be fair Pocket Camp will be a good two years old when the new AC releases.

And it worked, people who wanted them got them, no "news" stories every other day about how they're sold-out everywhere and that Nintendo is retarded for not producing double what they expected to sell to combat scalpers they have no control over, resulting in them rotting on shelves/ebay.

That development team at Nintendo has to be put on something and I don't think they're making an Arms 2 so soon. While MK8D continues to sell a lot, they can still get tons of sales from a completely new one, especially if it comes out in another year or two.

Thanks

Yeah I could see them releasing one in a couple more years, just not any time soon. There's no reason to curb sales of MK8D when its the best-selling game on the platform, that would just be dumb.

>No Wonderful 101 port
It's shit.

>>Rare Replay is coming to the Switch.
If they port Rare Replay to the Switch, but not to PC, I am going to fly to American and fart on Phil Spencer. He won't see it coming. He won't hear it coming. He won't smell it coming.

No reason to own an Xbox ever. Thanks for beta testing.

>Rare Replay
>Master Chief Collection
Yeah... I call bullshit.

Microsoft lobbied for the Cuphead port to Switch. It could happen.

Based

Was there ever a reason to own a Microsoft console?

>pac man world 4
>rare replay and mcc
user please don't fuck with my feelings for a fake leak

Attached: 1542307798941.gif (96x112, 5K)

They would both be a bitch to get running on the Switch. Rare Replay especially as it relies on the Xbox One’s backwards compatibility with the 360 for a few games.

Actually, a French publication with connections inside Microsoft said that one of the following is almost certainly coming to Switch:

>Halo.
>Forza.
>Gears.

>MCC
Fuck, I'd be happy if they just straight ported the original versions of CE, 2 and 3.

>Halo with gyro controls
Obviously not as good as a mouse but this would be great.

>Pac-Man World 4 is happening
You heartless fucking bastard. How could you do this to me?

Attached: pac coffin.jpg (1200x900, 148K)

Halo games, that's all I ever wanted them for

Kinda underwhelming, but believable. It's probably true I guess.