Elder Scroll Blades

What's the verdict?

Attached: blades title screen.jpg (750x1334, 867K)

It's out? It was literally the only thing I was remotely interested in announced during that E3 or whatever conference it was.

what is the obsession with the blades in every game? they are fags

It's impressively shit and unnecessary.

I haven't got a chance to play. I'm still waiting for them to tell me I can play the game. I fucking have the early access downloaded.

>get invited
>not compatible with my phone

Would android emulation work here? can I spoof phone models?

I tried downloading it on Nox but it doesn't even show up in the store

I don't know what it is.

can't fucking play it. Signed up right after E3. Thanks Bethesda!

Well, in the only game with factions that mattered they were the opening faction you belonged in and introduced the idea of a group of NPCs having common interests that were obfuscated.

Kinda bummed that there's no stealth, and while it plays and looks surprisingly well, it kinda misses the point of Elder Scrolls games as a sandbox. It's comfy, sure, but it seems to be mostly about grinding your town. Then again, it IS a mobile game, which has a different environment and time/attention restrictions.

Btw, the jumps between mission difficulties can be pretty radical. Tier 1-2 were sorta snoozefests, then I got killed multiple times in tier 3.

I think the setup for this game is pretty nice. You are a former Blade coming back to your old hometown after apparently escaping Thalmor's culling.

One of the NPCs said like "I'm sure the Thalmor would never have a reason to come here". I bet you never fight those Thalmor in the game later then, haha!

Attached: blades Saashi.jpg (1334x750, 796K)

won't let me play, shit sucks

I can't even download the damn game

It's not switched on for Android or something? Works fine on iPhone.

>to ensure a smooth experience for everyone, we are limiting access during the launch period. make sure notifications are turned on so we can let you know when you can play blades!
all i know is this is what i get

any npc waifus to fugg?

>a downgrade of an asset flip of a game from 2011

Attached: 1547847358679.png (709x921, 505K)

Sorry, user, only khajiit.

this is what i get too. They might just be limiting access for one first then let the other play nice.
>t-thanks for beta testing iFags!!

khajjit npc waifu to fugg? i would fugg pusy.

>mobile game
hHAHAHAHHAHHAH