Why doesn’t Mario just kill Bowser?

Why doesn’t Mario just kill Bowser?

Attached: 808DF2AE-ED06-4918-9456-6C7212991DDA.png (220x337, 80K)

Same reason Batman just doesn't kill the Joker.

are you saying Mario needs to rape Bowser?

Because they're friends. Why do you think he invites Boswer to all his parties and sporting events?

because he enjoys being cucked

Well throwing him into a lava pit could be counted an attempt to kill him

He tried once, he came back as Dry Bowser instead.

Attached: 47.png (405x247, 55K)

Not canon. Also, I’m pretty sure it’s explicitly stated that Bowser doesn’t get invited most of the time but shows up anyway.

Mario fucking burned him alive to death

Attached: World_1_Dry_Bowser_NSMB.png (256x192, 19K)

Because it doesnt work

that's Luigi

Lugi

The one time that Mario actually did kill Bowser, it just ended up with King Boo possessing the corpse and Mario getting imprisoned.

Attached: king boo bowser.jpg (500x567, 48K)

why does Bowser have two collars

Because removing either of them would make it too graphic.

>Not canon.
In-character Mario interview had him say he considers Bowser a friend, just one who needs to be put in his place now and then.

Because if Mario kills him, he will be just like him

This, fucking retard theorists and the like can't seem to understand that there is magic.

He tried that once, that shit came back as Dry Bowser again.

I don't think there's actually any accurate way to kill kill Bowser for as long Kamek's around and the only sure way of keeping Bowser away would seem to find someone just as strong as he is, who would collaborate with Mario and Peach to fend him off and make him steer clear from Peach and the Mushroom Kingdom.

And no, just because you've got two curb stomping plumbers and a green dinosaur, doesn't mean it'll stop Bowser of coming over all the fucking time. It' would literally have to be a mammoth to even make Bowser flinch and give the brother some time to breathe. If it's able to keep Peach safe in some manner, all the better.

Bowser is canonically dead in Luigi's Mansion.

>Quotation needed

It might just be a giant fursona, but who knows.

Read Madam Clairvoya's dialogue.

>Mario getting credit for Luigi killing Bowser
Why am I not surprised.

specify what dialogue

Bowser is canonically a Warlock. He, as well as his people, live on as skeletons when defeated. On top of that his son actually has the know-how to restore him to his former glory. EVEN THEN Kamek could easily do something as well.

Attached: Yoshi.png (904x701, 603K)

That's just a Bowser costume dummy

>"The scene appears before me......... Wh-what is this!? Bowser!? How can this be!? I see the hideous form of Bowser! Is Bowser somewhere in this mansion? I cannot believe it... And yet I see it... I thought that Mario had soundly defeated Bowser! Has King Boo somehow revived Bowser? This could be horrible!"

Then that just means she's wrong, King Boo is merely using a fake Bowser suit.

Or worst case scenario, King Boo makes a fursona with Bowser's dead body.

Pretty sure Bowser's body isn't also hollow from the inside as well.

The Mario series hasn't been the same ever since Mario Killed Bowser in Mario64. Sometimes I find myself lying in bed wondering what life would be like had he just tucked his tail into his shell.

Attached: Bowser sigh.jpg (871x453, 44K)

Mario has elected that killing Bowser would be too kind a fate.

Attached: MADE IN SCUTTLE.jpg (607x636, 87K)

literally the first game has mario send bowser into a pit of lava and he comes back

pretty sure bowser invites himself and everyone's just like fuck it at that point and try to go along with it to minimize drama

Why doesn’t Batman just rape the Joker?

I mean Mario throws him into a lava pit, skeletonizing him, and he comes back anyways. What’s he supposed to do?

False
Bowser literally lived being dunked into a star before. Mario simply can't. At best he can just tell him to fuck off and take Peach back for "cake" and call it a day.

but he does. What would you do if you kept killing your arch nemesis only to have him come back to life every game?

Mario gets credit for everything

Source?

Because its all a political theater to keep two kingdoms in control.

CITATION FUCKING NEEDED

All part of the scam
>Oh man, Bowser is at it again
>Totally need all these gold coins to beat him