Buy Game

>Buy Game
>Say word
>Money stolen

WTF?

Attached: file.png (532x214, 199K)

I don't believe this is real

its actually real, I have that whole tiananmen square massacre copypasta saved somewhere, their net gets cut and the secret popo has to investigate them, I don't think you know how china works for example, winnie the pooh is banned there

>winnie the pooh is banned in china
holy shit my sides

the people were making fun of xi jinping for looking like him so he decided to ban winnie entirely, thats the power of communism im afraid

that's fucking hilarious

Fuck off to your containment website

OH NONONONO

Attached: file.png (591x293, 227K)

I'm already here user

whatever, multiplayer is shit. suck it up or play something legit. faggot companies will always be that way

imagine being THIS fucking scared of le ebin plebbit boogeyman that you think someone finding something humorous is reddit

Attached: 1536234864666.png (1011x688, 929K)

wow, what a piece of shit country

>getting defensive on the chinks' behalf
Someone post it

No they said nigger

how do you say nigger in chinese

If they don't, the whole studio could get blackbagged and sent to a Chinese gulag.
Non-Chinese devs use it as an excuse to demand players to pay for a second copy though.
The same happens if they don't make their software literal spyware, uninstall now while your credit card isn't compromised.

Attached: 1553149592586.jpg (250x167, 7K)

NOOOOOOO THINK OF THE INVESTORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANONNO

>deleted
I-I'm scared guys

post more poohs

Attached: wp.png (2000x1125, 2.09M)

>deleted

Attached: 1492549187767.jpg (1024x676, 66K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MY GOOD CHINAMAN POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

It just gets auto-deleted.

G-guys?

this kills the rising superpower

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (960x720, 85K)

i bet he gets tiger dropped

its actually Roo
morons who dont know pooh lore deserve to lose their games

FUCK THAT GAME

>misakamikoto
based chink

AHHHH, MY GOOD GOY POINTS!!!!!

?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? Free Tibet ??????? The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 ?????? The Tiananmen Square Massacre ????? The Anti-Rightist Struggle ????? The Great Leap Forward ????? The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution ?? Human Rights ?? Democratization ?? Freedom ?? Independence ??? Multi-party system ?? ?? Taiwan Formosa ???? Republic of China ?? ??? ??? Tibet ???? Dalai Lama ??? Falun Dafa ???????? The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region ?????? Nobel Peace Prize ??? Liu Xiaobo ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Winnie the Pooh ?????????

communists are based
fuck alt-right incels who hate censorship

(you)

why so many questions?

>Human Rights
>Freedom
>Dalai Lama
>Nobel Peace Prize
>Winnie the Pooh

It always get me

goot finally removed chinese characters?
penis 陰莖