BORDERLANDS 2 & PRE-SEQUEL + ALL DLC FOR BOTH GAMES ON SALE FOR $15 ON STEAM BROS

BORDERLANDS 2 & PRE-SEQUEL + ALL DLC FOR BOTH GAMES ON SALE FOR $15 ON STEAM BROS

Attached: file.png (1101x856, 611K)

i already beat BL2, is the prequel any good?

Not really.

If you can stomach giving Randy money it's worth that price.

>doing a fire sale on Steam because Borderlands 3 is going to be an Epic exclusive

You can tell that they've withheld it from the initial trailer to prevent bad PR.

I know its you Randy, stop shilling your shit here

they're shit

>no Skyrim
>no Dota 2
>no Borderlands
>no Rocket League
>no Undertale
Whose Steam library is also a meme free zone?

It being on Epic is a good thing.
Epic is a lot easier to pirate games on than Steam.
And there's no way I'm giving that faggot randy any money.

>playing this shit in the first place

Nah man, I just seed it so everyone else doens't have to pay.

Why though, they're doing and ultra hd (whatever that means ) handsome jack pack, as well as a goty of the first one in April.
Hold your shekels till then if you really wanna buy em.

Or just pirate it

The HD thing is a free update. But I'm worried they'll make BL2 run even worse than it already does.

These games are shit, fuck off Randy

$15 for two shitty meme games or $20 for RISK OF RAIN 2

What launcher a game is on has no relevance as far as cracking goes, what matters is the copy protection used. Steam's own DRM is a complete joke too and always gets cracked within minutes.

No
I played a lot of BL2 with friends and solo but I got bored of Pre-Sequel after a few hours and never picked it up again.

>Steam
>DRM
??

Steam games use Steamworks, which requires emulation due to it's integration with steam as a DRM.

Epic doesn't use any of that, and so you don't have to fuck about with emulating steamworks, so, it's much easier to get cracked Epic games working with multiplayer than games which use steam.

It's adequate as a glorified expansion pack.

It's ok... a bit short, feel like a BL2 DLC, just play it for the story (if you're fan of the franchise) and to play with Athena.

im good senpai,, borderlands was bad after 1

>14 dollars
wow that's only 2 dollars less than the humble borderlands bundle i got almost 4 years ago and that actually came with the first game with all the dlcs. what a joke.

If you have this version you get all the ultra hd shit for free.

Also if you have BL1 you get the UltraHDmake for free.

Cool. Too bad Borderlands sucks.

It's a 7-year old game. If anyone wanted to buy it I'm pretty sure they could've bought it already on numerous sales, Randy.

It's actually 7 Euros for me. It's a personalised discount. I had everything but Pre-Sequel (+DLC) and all the cosmetic DLC for Borderlands 2.

If you like BL2 then you will like it. It's exactly more of the same except new shit and gimmicky mechanics. Athena is a ton of fun and so is claptrap but he's at his best if you are in a party.

I'm a lesbian and the writing is fucking atrocious it feels like its not meant for lesbians like me, I guess Athena is pretty cute because i'm a lesbian. did I mention i'm a lesbian?

Same here. Went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Actually really looking forward to BL1HD next week. May do a playthrough then finally start on BL2 proper.

>Epic is a lot easier to pirate games on than Steam.
What the fuck are you talking about?
It's just a matter of whether it uses Denuvo or not.

fuck off Randy
I'm gonna pirate BL 3

fuck off, randy

So what happened with Randy and the USB stick he had CP on?

Why the fuck is BL1 more expensive than the double pack