What game did he buy?

Attached: blob.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbOcrdklUvU
youtube.com/watch?v=JEv_viAUXug
youtu.be/F3CB0jvdNb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>so fat that he has to rest on the counter after a couple feet of walking

Attached: 1508189639853.jpg (326x244, 27K)

Smash Bros

>one copy of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice please.

resident evil 7

He's not leaning on the counter because he's tired. He leaning on the counter because it's the only way he can reach any distance past his massive girth.

Attached: wee.jpg (1500x1500, 214K)

>One copy of SMT 4: Apocalypse, please
SMT?
>Ugh Shinmegami Tensei
Okay one copy of Shinmegami Tensei 4
>No, Shingmegami Tensei 4: Apocalypse

looks like an xbox game.

How does someone even get that fat?

Literally everyone in that video is fat. WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

"No criminal record, no job history, dropped out of high-school, no facebook and has lived with his parents for the past 25 years, the guy's a ghost Chief"
>"Christ, he must be a professional, deep-cover terror cell or something. Bring up his phone records, he must have contacts, a girlfriend, anything!?"
"Ch-chief... He has no known sexual history..."
>"Impossible, at 25 years old? Good God.."

Call of duty

Only the yankees can answer that one

me

Bloodborne

im glad we do not have this issue in Italy

COMPUTER ENHANCE

Attached: Untitled picture.png (794x596, 574K)

"we've surveilled his apartment door for 4 days now, and not a single person has left or entered"
>oh...my...god

I hope he at least enjoys the food he eats
t. diet fag

you just know that counter is high quality

A Need For Speed

Not funny.

me but not fat and I dropped out of uni to watch anime and play fighting games

>mommy not going out to buy more frozen food for him

CAN IT BE?? IT IS! KEVIN OWENS HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING!

Attached: michael-cole-620x270_crop_exact_crop_north_3971.jpg (340x227, 11K)

nice projection faglord

You may not like it... but this is what peak male performance looks like.

when burgers are cheapter than a bottle of water

how do you even get this fucking fat? Do you have no fucking shame? There must be a point where you realize "Oh i should lose some weight" right?

Is he really that fucking oblivious to the fact that a stranger is following him and pointing a camera/phone at him?

america is an unholy abomination

Constant eating and very little movement. These are the type of people who eat and entire loaf of bread as a side.

It's just his genetics you bigot :)

Left.
Right.
Left.
Right.
Left.
Right.

xbox one, looks like back of case, largely black, with white text on bottom

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (407x550, 29K)

just dance

don't be silly, that thing would be busted in an hour and he'd be dead from heart failure shortly after

Maybe? Looks like it's mostly dark but with some orange or red in the corner

Attached: Black.jpg (156x220, 16K)

why the fuck does he cut the line?

>one copy of user's favorite game please. All people that also enjoy this game look like me.

bread isn't that filling so that's pretty easy to do

To mantain such weight he must eat thousands of calories in excess every day, that fat is not just lazyness, its actively eating like a fucking whale

In some south American country where coke has a bottling plant, coke is now cheaper than water, and now the obesity rate there is skyrocketing.

Actually that might be the back of the case in so I have no clue

how does one eat so many excess calories they get to this? You'd literally have to eat like 10 pizzas and burgers daily to even achieve anything close to this

Diocane che schifo certi americani

t. fatass

typical xbro

I have the feeling he is preodering some fotm triple a game.

There is a Halo Wars 2 advert in the store, which was released in February 2017.

Attached: Untitled picture.jpg (430x269, 24K)

>Why yes I would like one copy of DMCV, how did you know?

it's RE7, watch the video
there's two takes of him coming in I guess for artistic value

Sugar drinks, they drink a shitton of that crap, getting fat with that is really easy without feeling full

something nintendo for sure

While I do enjoy a nice shaped belly to rub, How does one become a collapsing star like with? He must have a huge mental disorder like a lot of huge guys like that.

RE 7
youtube.com/watch?v=QbOcrdklUvU

Attached: 0a5dc25a125bddfa65c1fdfac70c64d3.png (800x1157, 726K)

>guy still probably has more sexual experience than most of Yea Forums

I choose to believe that this is the guy in the op for no other reason than the cringy anime posting.
Feels like something that guy would do.

>Bread isn't filling
Bread is probably the fastest way to get fat. 2nd is fried foods.

imagine the smell

dagashi kashi has some of the best doojins out there, shut your whore mouth

Can you repeat that in English?

RE7 actually. They were genuinely excited for it.

by posting on Yea Forums everyday and eating tendies in the basement

Ar tonelico qoga

lol even his mother is obese

no

Also fat parents that feed their retard children the same way they eat and the children never look at how many calories their food has, not even in adult hood.
. I have fat friends that pull out the "lol it's in my genetix to be fat my parents are fat"
Nah, what happened was your parents ate in a way that makes you fat, and fed you the same way. Children are susceptible to thinking their parents are always wise and can do no wrong, so they fucking eat 5000 calories a day and think it's normal because their parents fed them like that.
I had a fat friend get really mad at me for explaining the truth to them kek

I’ve done it accidentally a few times. Happens when there aren’t people lined up directly in front of the counter and there’s a big gap

Attached: AADDA7FC-0ED8-48D1-972E-48DBEB25246B.jpg (575x356, 19K)

It's not a stranger, it's his father. They have a youtube channel

same

and your other reply

>that cute girl that complains

Attached: x.jpg (191x230, 11K)

i realized i was overweight when i weighted 10kg more than what was healthy

this guy is like 300kg overweight but somehow he still doesnt realize

bullseye

be white

whites complain about obesity from the blacks, but the reality is, all the top fatties are all whites.

This fucking perplexes me. Imagine living like that. What do you think this guy does all day? also imagine getting to that size. like, does this fuckin dude eat like 20 cheeseburgers by the hour? what the fuck

Attached: screen-shot-2012-10-30-at-1-24-21-pm.png (1100x682, 213K)

One copy of Sekiro Shadows Die Twice please.

Attached: amerifats-roll-out.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

HOWWWW

How the fuck can ameriburgers even afford to be that fat?

Guy probably took all the courage to leave the house
Just to have a fucking prick like you to take a pic because it’s make you feel better. Imagine being on Yea Forums and seeing yourself get bullied and shit on. Fucking kill yourself you tony henchcliff cock sucking wannabe

garbage fast food is reeeally fucking cheap in the U.S. A lot cheaper than healthy food

Why are they both taking up the entire fucking aisle. I guess the entire universe revolves around their fat asses.

>Guy probably took all the courage to leave the house
Just to have a fucking prick like you to take a pic because it’s make you feel better. Imagine being on Yea Forums and seeing yourself get bullied and shit on. Fucking kill yourself you tony henchcliff cock sucking wannabe

Attached: cunny.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

He bought a copy of Fridge Raider.

t. landwhale

just don't look like a massive fool in public - problem solved

Fat injections

It's honestly strange, I'm kinda big and used to be bigger but I just stopped growing quite a bit before that level without really doing anything. Energy expenditure from just being alive and doing shit like getting to and from school/work balanced out eating crap food every meal. has to be a fucking block of cheese very hour or some actual genetic component to amount for that kind of difference

Eating pizza men

Fat people are generally really inconsiderate.

>Another thread full of mad angry thin virgins

You guys make me and my wife laugh

Attached: 1515658956790.png (500x762, 486K)

Are you fucking insane?
Mexicans are the fattest race by far. delusional nigger.

Was Sekiro so shit that it's now being sold in cereal boxes?

I know she's seen your dick more than you, but your carer isn't your wife.

But their healthy food is cheap as fuck too. When I visited relatives in California I couldn't believe how inexpensive groceries were. Fucking americlaps.

Attached: 1551648769444.gif (600x313, 860K)

Insulin simulator

I really can't understand how anyone can do this. Getting the shopping is an easy opportunity to get at least some exercise in, especially if everything else you do involves you just sitting on your ass. Why would you then take the lazy option and do it on motorized scooters? Surely they realise they're fat? Surely they realise that only ever sitting down is not going to make them thin?

burgers are also fucking stupid so it wouldn't surprise me if they just bought junk because it "tasted better"

its like you have to make a conscious effort to get to the size of the dude in OP. Really strange shit. I mean he has to realize he's the size of a whale right?

>Playing a Japanese game on the Bone
>Weighing over 400 pounds
I can't believe either of these things happen

At least he's not typical Resident Evil 6 player.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEv_viAUXug

Is there a cnsola that can buy for less than 50 $ dollars?

how can they fuck and reproduce

>ywn fuck an ass that fat
Why even live?

those dogs look as though the americans are going to eat them

take you consolewar faggotry somewhere else

Attached: 1525635177694.png (920x900, 51K)

The craziest thing about fat people like this is how they are paying for all the food, like I spend too much on food and I'm only 140 lbs and 6 foot, on top of that I dont exercise and I drink more beer than most kids at a high school party

wait
i recognize this guys weird face bruises
i think i saw him on the internet before
(hes a piece of shit)
(what a surprise amirite ?)

Something ATLUS JRPG.
For Nintendo.
I bet my left sack on it!

Oh fuck, I fucked up, didnt watch the whole webm, it's even worse,
xbawks360= Halo, COD, maybe Destiny.

It's either JRPG or some dumb ass ,shitty commercial as fuck console FPS.

it's re7

Attached: absoluteunit.png (1377x766, 1.46M)

>for the first time payed attention to other people in this webm
>literally everybody in the store is fat

What's the channel?

why are you guys making fun of him you probably fat yourself and the fact that he is going outside and getting it from the store is literally BASED

all you can do is bully someone anonymously let's be real here

he likes video games just like everyone else

with that behaviour you won't get far in life Yea Forums

sad

These scooter faggots are still somewhat unbelievable to me, they are literally voluntarily choosing to be disabled

>he likes video games just like everyone else
That's a bold assumption

holy shit
tell me why then 2 pieces of bread does me in for the day

your average weebs

Attached: ucumvsj2gh121[1].jpg (625x400, 43K)

youtu.be/F3CB0jvdNb0

Jesus Christ, dude, how does one even get a chance to do this to himself?

I'm not living healthy and do live extremely sedimentary , eat a lot and at worst I get a little chubby(1,80m, 80-85kg=IDK how do you translate that into imperial American weight system).

We imported these new American reality shows where these extremely obese people lose weight for money, and fattest guy is not even as fat as guy on the right.

Guys, there is something in your food and it's not good, you really should fuck of with GMO & fast foods, you can't have carbs+sugar all day every day, that's food for people who work 19h a day in salt mines.

t.

Attached: 1553723254736.jpg (660x1146, 102K)

Mario is that you? WAHOOOOOO

haha yeah.....

Usually you buy healthy ingredients or foods and then prepare a healthy meal using said ingredients, but for lazy ameriburgers it's easier to go to McDs in their gas guzzler.

Imagine being so fat that you are *literally* full of shit 24/7, 365. Your colon working around the clock to process all that waste from the massive amounts of food you eat every day.

You make fun of him now but when he becomes a Boomer in the zombie apocalypse, you'll be begging for your life.

Gladly they don't.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Bongs are on top

>tfw American living in a military community where everyone is thin because they need to be

Attached: 1346450065224.jpg (298x303, 15K)

>straight into the handicapped space

glad to hear that
being healthy is good

"Mexican" is not a race.

la creatura

Attached: 30s-40s spics.jpg (720x725, 218K)

I’m surprised that they have such good taste in art.

Attached: E023BFD6-031E-4A0E-9BCE-32118297FFF3.gif (220x233, 273K)

resident evil 7

Dieting too. I've lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks but holy fuck do I miss Dairy Queen right now.

Attached: 1552797741392.jpg (372x268, 6K)

I realized I was fat as fuck when I did my BMI after weighing myself and I was just barely into being "obese"

down 25lbs and not stopping until I'm normal again, jesus fuck how did I let myself get to this point

The only way to get this guy help is to bully him until he decides to get help and change his ways or give into the bullying and off himself.

Thats why people get fat off of it. Because it isn't filling they keep eating the shit.

You are aware that bread was invention on par with fire,spear, wheel...
Why do you think all them religious books shill bread(in all it's forms), that shitty helped human civilization to not die from hunger.

Back when when,people went to work with huge ass slice of heavy,hard ,dry bread and maybe a piece of dry cheese or dried meat.
That shit hold them for whole day of backbreaking work.

You do know that bread+your saliva+long chewing= shitload of sugar