What games let me feel bitter defeat again and again?

What games let me feel bitter defeat again and again?

Attached: 1471535150887.png (538x1020, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/882525/ab6b65e834/
cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/
scribd.com/doc/24299239/Pokemon-The-Ash-is-Really-in-a-Coma-Theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Life

Any game with a fail state.

Why can’t they let him win?

FTL

How the fuck did Unova Ash make it to top 8?

It means the end of the series according to X director

Which is nonsense, since he won the filler league and the show continues just fine. Fucking cowards.

That is complete bullshit. Goku won his version of the Pokémon league before the Z part of Dragonball had even started.

That's bullshit cause he won the Orange Islands

Glad we all agree

>Gimmick Island/Frontiers
>Mattering

Fuck Ash. He's a shit trainer.

Do I have to?

Ash had a good team

What's so shit about the way he trains?

Yeah, but Ash in Unova was a complete retard. Someone post the Elesa fight.

>Ash in Unova was a complete retard
Someone post the Ash Vs. Trip Unova League fight

>ash got used to losing he stopped crying in hoenn

Hes a good ttainer now but up till hoenn he really didnt train his pokemon that often, and in Kanto he didn't train AT ALL

OG Ash a best

Attached: 696ctmzapsaz.jpg (2048x1320, 201K)

>S/M Ash
I'm still mad

Attached: 1551975835250.png (366x401, 69K)

How will he lose at the end of S&M?

Because once he wins they have the abandon the basic plot structure they've used for years. He loses, goes somewhere new, and works hard to get stronger. If he wins, they can't just reset him back to being shit again

Jesus what happened to #7?

He got an artstyle that works better in motion

S/M Ash is the Calarts of anime.

Why not?
"I won this league, but greater challenges still await!"

>Which is nonsense
Yes it is, they are retarded. I just told you what they say.
Not game canon, that's why say "Why can’t they let him win?".
Yeah, and then proceed to destroy aliens. But the point is they probably think it was a good idea since the games "ended" once you beat the league.

What a chump. How do you lose with a level 100 pokachu

>S/M Ash

Attached: 476.gif (298x224, 3.97M)

Kenshi

Every Ash before that was shit. At least they're sincere in SM.

Attached: fragile-dreams-far-4e2668aac7d81.jpg (1280x1809, 496K)

oh my god they're dropping SM ash? Fuck I can watch it again?!

Jessie's Bewear 6-0s him.

I'm not gay but I'd fuck a trap ash

No that's just the movie. But they're more than likely dropping it anyway

The real answer is that if viewers are satisfied, they might leave.

Best (Top) to Worst (Bottom) Ash (going by artstyle):
>Aloha
>Kalos
>Kanto
>Johto
>Sinnoh
>Hoenn
>Unova

I don't think I'll stop watching until they reboot it into something unrecognizable or get rid of Ash.

Would you really continue to watch Pokémon if Ash finally won?

I stopped watching because Ash lost thrice.

Why is everyone so mad about S/M ash? The anime was unironically at its best in S/M

Attached: 1453013219606.jpg (200x146, 6K)

Please watch the XY/XYZ anime Yea Forums.

Attached: __braixen_pancham_serena_and_sylveon_pokemon_and_pokemon_anime_drawn_by_niwasane_saneatsu03__61f287b (707x1000, 1.03M)

No, fuck you, anime Serena is a cunt and ruined Serena's god tier design.

>It's another "Yea Forums considers top 8 or even top TWO at a national level tournament a bitter defeat" episode
Yea Forums once again confirmed for never trying at literally anything. Ash was a total scrub in Kanto, Johto, and Unova. Hoenn, Sinnoh and Kalos were his most competent teams and his performances got better each time as a result. Plus in Sinnoh he lost to a gameshark user who stomped his final round opponent hard, proving that Ash was the best trainer there in an even playing ground

Why can't they just let him win, let him grow up, pick a girl to marry and pump kids into, and let the story continue with his kids?
Fucking Dragonball does this.
Fucking Naruto does this.
Fucking Digimon does this.

Attached: 1372931650468.gif (250x250, 281K)

>imagine giving your characters actual power and success
Wouldn't feel real lol

would it be with Misty?

These niggas can't even handle a little artstyle/design change and then they spend all day wondering why they don't change protagonists or make Ash win. Fucking stupid fucks.

Attached: 1542091290658.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

It's shit because they don't make good fights. They bullshit out nonsense like "lol my whole team is legendaries :^)" and "lol my mom is just so good your type advantage and superior play don't matter :^)"
If he lost with good reason, nobody would even be mad.

Retards that looked at the new anime designs, went
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH LOOKS BAD LOOKS FOR KIDS LOOKS SHITTY WHWAAAAAHH

Their loss, as it's the most fun the show has ever been.

Didint he win one? Orange was it?

So how is the autistic goblino gonna job this time?

Attached: 1513382122632.png (1116x838, 999K)

This

Attached: 1552195747797.jpg (850x1202, 158K)

Why is Mallow made for breeding?

Because it's a terrible design.
The animation in SM is great, but the show's already subpar face best into offputting.

I would've stopped after the Sinnoh league, it's fucking retarded that he lost because of some toddler entering a tournament with legendaries.

Misty for OG
Serena for going the Naruto route

Tobais was older than Ash though

how hard is it to get to the elimination rounds of any given pokemon league in the animu

Still love XY Ash.
He seemed so much more mature and honestly older.
He would have been the best place to stop and introduce someone new, or for some Alt take on SM, have Ash be the traveling companion to some kid taking his Trials who in the spotlight.

Realistically speaking, consistently making top 8 or higher is a pretty big deal, as well as taking the orange islands.

Was it kino?

Attached: pokekino.jpg (182x268, 24K)

>that fucking ending they planned where ash was an old man and pokemon weren't actually real

This, let's hope they use some rando NPC in sw&sh as the female lead instead of youngifying bongchan.

Attached: 1381509622964.png (1200x1304, 289K)

Wait
I thought Ash got second during his first tournament?
And didn't he flat out win in Johto or some shit?

Attached: 1272671273958.jpg (480x600, 76K)

XY is actually kinda fuckable.

Yes actually.
Winning a league means nothing. He'd still have to take on the E4 members and Champions, plus there would still be more regions for him to go too.

That's retarded. Ash quitting after winning one league would be wildly out of character for him. He loves everything about being a Pokémon trainer, he loves traveling where no one's been, searching far and wide, teaching Pokémon to yadayadayada you know the words, and he's traveled far and wide enough to know that one League victory does not a Pokémon master make. He wouldn't win one league and go "herp derp imma master now, imma retire!", he'd go "FUCKING NAILED IT, LETS GO WIN ANOTHER ONE!"

U mad?

Attached: 1552485204094.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

Why does Ash look more and more child like as the animes progress he fucking sucks

Of course I am, that design is shit lmao

>ash defeats two legendary pokemon and we get a triumphant return of based sceptile
>Yea Forums somehow hates this episode

Was there ever any reason given for making him tan?

They necer said he would quit, just that it would be the end of the series. They're pretty much doing what Dragonball SHOULD have fucking done, which was end after Goku beat Piccolo and won the 23rd Budokai.

>Fucking Dragonball does this.

Hell, Goku didn't retire from martial arts after he won a tournament. The "Ash can't win a league cause then he'll have no reason to continue" argument holds no water.

Anime Serena was fine to me. Don't see how she was a "cunt"

>he'll only win the league when Pokemon dies as a franchise dies so basically never
This is what eternal damnation looks like in cartoon form.

IWBTG

What is the entirety of Dragon Ball?
And thats why DB is shit!

See what I said above

Attached: 5lgNzY5.jpg (800x744, 75K)

Can't they at least let him catch a legendary?

Yes.

Because they're obsessed with babying the entire damn franchise down. Their current target audience is children and genwunners. They don't give a damn about the adult fans who aren't obsessed with the first games and want a challenge.

He temporarily caught a UB and now he's caught a mythical

Red dead 2

>he hasn’t seen the diamond and pearl anime

He did

sm isn't canon

Ash having a legendary on his team would make him vastly OP, they wouldn't allow it unless they came up with a way to nerf it. Like "it's a baby of it's species so it isn't as strong as the adults", or "the bad guys drained most of its power", something like that.

XY and XYZ are the highest point of the show though

> the other one where the Pokemon rebel against their trainers with Pikachu leading the charge
In hindsight, that was probably the inspiration for the first movie but imagine if the League was interrupted Unova style for an arc based on that.

>Implying being eternally fucked is any better.
Only one who needs to fuck outta here is you.

>and let the story continue with his kids?
I feel like this never really works out or has the same enjoyability as the original characters.
I mean look at Boruto and Shaman King Flowers.

why's he have a lexus logo on his hat, what's on his cheeks?

My point is only big babies (who like to wear diapers and have mommy change them) use legendaries against other trainers in tourneys.

All I know about that episode is that fag using legendaries in the biggest tournament in all of Sinnoh, making it much easier for him to win the trophy and flex his massive diapers.

>pure black hair with no retarded highlights
name a better indicator for soul in an anime

>Fucking Digimon does this.
Yeah, and that's why nobody gives a shit about the anime anymore and they keep fellating the original cast.

The lesson of Dragon Ball is that there's always someone stronger than you, so don't get lazy. That lesson has been a part of the franchise since the first Tenkaichi Budokai arc.

It’s somehow sadder that his expression gets less and less disappointed as the series goes on. As if he’s accepted perpetual defeat as part of his life

Poipole doesn't count lol

And wtf what mythical did he catch?

Let Ash grow up and just follow a new protagonist for the love of christ

All Serena's are good in their own regards.

Attached: 1551649856925.jpg (500x720, 97K)

It wouldn't mean the end of the series but they know they've got a lot of people who are only watching because they want closure for ash,seeing him win the league would give them that closure and that'd mean they'd drop the series and stop buying merch

XY is the non canon one
Misty and Brock came back in SM, and we saw his old pokemon, and there are actually references and connections to previous seasons.

source on these or are you just bullshitting?

Ash isn't a protagonist, he's a mascot.

True

Attached: 882525-ab6b65e834-00000003.jpg (1000x1416, 316K)

Every time he's defeated and continues to not age, the greater the chance of Ash being in a coma being canon.

I'm gonna be honest, the S/M anime got boring to me without a plotline or anything.
The School shit got boring quickly, and at this point I'm just waiting for the S/S Anime.
Only thing I've liked about the S/M anime is the movies since they're not restricted by the anime/region itself. Minus the Mewtwo remake movie.
Would have enjoyed a Hoenn and maybe Sinnoh movie with movie Ash

>he's a shit trainer
he beat gold, who beat red, which means he's better than both gold and red

checkmate atheists.

Who the fuck would he even impregnate?

Attached: hex maniac (pokemon) pokemon character pokemon trainer 7107153.jpg (1163x1152, 152K)

>seeing him win the league would give them that closure and that'd mean they'd drop the series and stop buying merch

BULL FUCKING SHIT! People didn't stop reading Dragon Ball after Goku won his first tournament.

Dark souls

Any number of his female partners who can't hide their yearn for the worm?

hurr durr scat in the last page makes whole doujin bad hurr durr

I fucking should have

Serena?
Annabel?
Angie?
Latias?

If you had to have sex with one non-human character from Pokemon, which would it be?

I'd pick Charmeleon.

Attached: peter-gabriel.jpg (1018x700, 50K)

>That ending where Ash and Pikachu were supposed to kill each other

Attached: 4313436b1b12c0ecab7fe92ac1c7bc42.jpg (1266x840, 296K)

You didnt think it was bad when she turned into jabba the hut?

Then you have to keep introducing stronger and stronger enemies to the point of it becoming ridiculous

i dunno you ask me :^)

Attached: 1468020736657.png (540x800, 531K)

Ash was never going to be booked to win Sinnoh and his entire arc was about being better than Paul, which after getting curbstomped in their first full battle, he did in a League. It was good long-term storytelling. Ash is always a B+ player. Yeah he's a big draw, but he'll never be "the guy."

Swampert, Scolipede, or Volcarona

Attached: Ash-Pokemon-Girl.jpg (1154x756, 350K)

uh oh

Attached: 12447494_1602035770117093_2108460570_n_991009694319150.gif (568x301, 1.94M)

Because Pokemon Company decided only Kids allowed to do Pokemon Battles. If ash grows up the Kids who watch the anime cant relate to an Adult and viewers might drop in numbers.
So they keep him as a Kid so it can stay a Kid show.

It's on the cover and still fappable, so no.

*Satoshi

Well, I won't judge

Why are they so afraid of exploring a new formula for the series? You can do things with Pokemon besides battle gym leaders.

The Pokemon Company doesnt care much about the Anime as long as they can pump out a new set of TCG series every month

Pokemon fans are infamous for being entirely unable to leave their comfort zone.
I'm terrified this negative response to S/M will lead to having Gen 8 return to the shonenshit dirt road bullshit like every other god damn gen

Attached: 1483775807361.png (800x555, 923K)

...so like the SM anime?

I liked how the Orange League stuff was more based around contests and not directly battling all the time. That sled episode was comfy.

Can you post the cover? I'm curious.

>Tfw still remember some animators supposedly being surprised Ash lost in XYZ
To this day I believe two version of the fight were made, they had Main team make the winning version but replaced it with Ash losing by the secret team of animators.

Attached: 42AqxuS.jpg (342x342, 15K)

>lawl i wunt evry epsode to b ash walk dert rowd nd find pokeyman
Hang yourself

They did.

Attached: cap144.jpg (340x257, 25K)

Greninja is truly the janetty.

No.
exhentai.org/g/882525/ab6b65e834/

Wich was the league were some fag was using 3 legendaries?

Adol Christin is the mascot of Ys and he's allowed to age, granted, he's stuck in his early twenties because they don't want to age him beyond that.
Sora too is the human mascot of KH.

A lot of girls are interested in him actually.

Attached: 1551136137613.png (763x1313, 257K)

Giovanni is still the best boy. Why don't they make a Team Rocket centered game where you start as a young Giovanni.

Attached: Giovanni.jpg (750x600, 83K)

Did you have a stroke typing that greentext?

whyd they model s/m ash from la luz extinguido on stranger things?

>the game staff stole this idea for SM
>anime had to go back to it even though it was done already

why did his eyes change from black to brown?

Attached: durp.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I deleted my exhentai ages ago. Oh well. I shouldn't be perusing filth anyway.

Sinnoh. Ash had a big battle with Paul and made it to the final four. Then some chucklefuck pulled out a Darkrai. Ash finally took it down with Sceptile (his fifth I think) and then the asshole just whips out a Latios. It was such an asspull to get somebody with a team that could beat Ash.

I miss these little Giovanni moments with Team Rocket.

They have them actually color

POST EM GUYS
cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/

Attached: FAVORITOS.jpg (1366x768, 326K)

The New TCG set is Team Rocket / Giovanni themed

No they don't. He would just give up his team when going to the next region like he always does.

Pikachu

Orange Island dosn't count, and neither does the Elite 4. Until he's called a Pokemon Master, he hasn't won shit.

Attached: 1553747671347.jpg (769x769, 59K)

lol they actually allowed legendaries in a pokemon tournament? they must have ran out of ideas.

Sinnoh. Mystery Nigga named Tobias stomped his way through the entire region, all the guns
gyms, and the League thus far using nothing but a Darkrai. It took nearly all of Ash's Pokemon to defeat it, and when he finally did Tobias sent out a surprise Latios in response. Ash managed to defeat this too, but it cost all his Pokemon, and so he lost the match. Tobias went on to win the finals using nothing but his Darkrai again.

Legendaries are just super strong, mythical Pokemon. If you can catch it, you can use it.

Did Serena fuck her Eevee to evolve it to Sylveon?

What qualifies as a Pokemon Master?
Winning a single League?
Catching every Pokemon?

If I remember correctly Ash's Charizard lost the Championship to a fucking Blaziken.
That's right. Some shitter left Hoenn, went to Johto and pubstomped with a FireFighter.

>56
Post more cute Serenas.

Attached: 1511126372634.jpg (800x800, 719K)

It evolved through the power of being a magical girl

Attached: myfavoritepokemons.jpg (1366x768, 332K)

Why not

Attached: favs 2.jpg (1366x768, 323K)

postan

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 328K)

there was a pretty cool idea though where they discover that real animals used to exist and they vanished and they'd bring a real t-rex back to life

name a kid with a harder life than ash

had to face a guy with like 5 legendaries on one team

that OG team was goat

In Pokémon as a whole? Manga Red is an orphan (even though he has a mother in the games, fuck you Kusaka!)

>boxing a chancey

what a dick

You know, for a 10 year old who canonically has only been a trainer for less than a year, the fact that he's reached the quarter finals in every league after Kanto is pretty damn impressive

Attached: f5dc548c0bae6f7feba17b152714e2f6.jpg (256x192, 10K)

Attached: 1553637216482.jpg (552x829, 52K)

Wasn't there a subplot with her and Ash? I didn't watch all of XY.

She took his mouth(and tongue) virginity

I will never get tired if posting this.
I always get a good laff no matter how many times I read it.

>That is complete bullshit. Goku won his version of the Pokémon league before the Z part of Dragonball had even started.
That's not at all comparable. If Ash becomes champion then his journey is truly over, remember the anime is an advertisement first. If must go on as long as there is pokemon stuff to advertise, thus Ash's journey can't end.

Oops

Attached: 628.jpg (1100x9000, 1.63M)

It will be with Misty, May, Dawn, and Serena. Fuck Iris.

Attached: 13020.jpg (300x168, 8K)

The fuck?

>the city of pallet town

Because the story isn't about winning. It's about doing your best and being proud of the attempt.

>he doesn't know

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 620K)

>shit I won the Super Bowl
>now what
>guess I'll just retire or something

Attached: davis_brady_2002_super_bowl.jpg (960x640, 100K)

t.tv tokyo
First of all literally no one knows what pokemon master is look it up.
They intentionally kept it vague so that Ash's journey can go on forerever.
Second of all the tourney is just a qualifier.
Winning the tourney gives you the right to challenge the E4 and champion, so that they won't be busy all day BTFOing scrubs all day long.
In other words winning the tourney is just a glorified certificate that says you are officially not a scrub like literally anyother fag with pokemon out there and actually worth the actual league's(e4 and champion) time.

I kind of understand it, if ash wins the league it just makes him jobbing to future characters in the next season look that much worse.

>that image
Japan recycles the same garbage over and over. The biggest reason why the manga was shit was because every saga had a sad ending for no reason.

This.

It keeps changing. The game's make it seem like conquering the Elite Four and holding onto the championship is all it takes, whereas the anime makes it sound like catching every Pokemon makes you a master. Either way, it means Ash never tried becoming a Pokemon Master because he never actively trains or tries to catch Pokemon.

At this point, given all the regions and their leagues, there is no reason for Ash to decide to retire. They should really just introduce a World Pokemon League or something where only those who have defeated all the leagues can participate. Now Ash can beat the leagues and lose the World League

>First of all literally no one knows what pokemon master is look it up. They intentionally kept it vague so that Ash's journey can go on forerever.
>Second of all the tourney is just a qualifier.
Pick one nigger.
Pokemon master is whatever the fuck they want it to be, and they clearly want it to be winning the leauge.

pokemon will outlive until 2036

They're not going to do that unless the games do that. And if the games don't do it and they do it you stupid fucking niggers are going to call whatever happens "filler" and "non canon" so why bother.

Uh, user?

Attached: Pokemon World Tournament.png (300x225, 146K)

What the hell happened to you at the end your sentence you bipolar fuck.

That's just your autistic headcanon.
They have never once said what the requirements are.
The only thing they ever specified about being a pokemon master is that it's left to interpretation.

Isn't this the same man who wanted to throw a realistic T-Rex into the Pokemon world and fuck shit up?

Attached: the_last_dinosaur_19772.jpg (640x408, 56K)

Yep
Shudo was a crazy man, though it's funny we now have a T-Rex Pokemon

"Gotta catch em all" was never a real thing, and was just a western slogan for the franchise created by burgers.

Same with "Pokemon master" which I suppose could be analogous to being Champion but that's pretty vague too in its own right.

Then your nonsense about winning the league being "only a qualifier" is just as much autistic headcanon, stupid.
And the fact that you yourself replied to
with
>t.tv tokyo
means you know that's how tv tokyo thinks and that they consider Ash winning the end of his journey, not whatever qualifier autism you're talking about.

Doesn't fucking matter anyway, you're wrong and regardless of whether you accept it you'll continue to be wrong because ash is NEVER winning until the series ends.

>happens "filler" and "non canon" so why bother.
The reason why the orange league is considered filler, because it takes place in an anime only region with anine only gym leaders(which are only 4 of instead of 8) and an anime only league with an anime only champion(which is not even called a champion)

Does Ash have BURASUTO BAAN trama?

Yes.

Attached: what kind of face is this_.jpg (1824x2048, 290K)

>Then your nonsense about winning the league being "only a qualifier" is just as much autistic headcanon, stupid.
No because it's actually a thing in the show.
Look up what the champion's league is.

Attached: 1522922745798.jpg (1920x1080, 772K)

>Legendaries bad
Fuck off NPC

>It was all a dream ending
Glad he died desu

The anime iterations are shit, they never are clear when they are just powerful mons or literal gods and are constantly at odds with that. Edgeboy was a great example because Darkrai was hyped to be that one challenge and he goes "Fuck it" and tosses out Latios with no indication he had it.

So why does Ash job so easily despite all his experience he's accumulated from his journey from the previous region? Is each region basically a hard reset with no continuity between them?

There is continuity, but the tournaments are just one big pleb filter.
Some people just aren't good enough no matter how hard they try to be able to play with the big bois.

Attached: 1552699468702.png (329x458, 94K)

He dumbs himself back down to beginner to make the journey challenging and fun for himself.

Ever played Ys or Kingdom Hearts? It's basically the same reason, he would be too powerful for almost everyone in whatever region he is at the moment.

>why are they making this 10 year old look like a 10 year old?

Gotta teach these kids you never win at life early

Fighting games until you become decent

Writers are retards who think if he wins the story has to end.
Then go on to call sun/moon a "soft reboot" of the entire story meaning he was forced to lose for no reason.

Attached: 3.jpg (338x323, 79K)

Posting

Attached: db542538b622d5f14440b685e329f93b.jpg (1366x768, 322K)

>why does Ash job so easily despite
He doesn't at all, in the most recebt season he went like 70 episodes without losing a single fight. In XY he lost the first gym and the last, and got top 2 in the league.

Attached: 1486785827339.webm (640x360, 198K)

>Then go on to call sun/moon a "soft reboot" of the entire story meaning he was forced to lose for no reason.
Source?

Honestly I wonder how the anime would've been if they had had a new protagonist for each generation?

What is the timeline in the show anyways? Does he spend a year in each region? If he started around 11 years old, wouldn't he be like 17 now if he spends almost a year between each generation?

Also is Pokemon even worth watching? I only ever saw season 1 as a kid and even then Ash pissed me off with his clear ignorance of battling mechanics lol. If so, what seasons are kino and which are garbage?

It's a toy commercial for children.
You won't enjoy it.

>Ash loses so many times he doesnt fucking care in the new seasons and is p much expecting it
Great writing.

He wants to be the best ever, why would winning in one region be the end of his journey? Especially when the Elite Four are established to exist in this world

You would get the pokemon manga.

Attached: 1530199218381.jpg (1024x1448, 254K)

Attached: 40676885_1471129952987442_2891299141021859840_n.jpg (413x640, 56K)

>Ash pissed me off with his clear ignorance of battling mechanics
Watch DP and XY/Z. Those were his veteran trainer seasons.

>he doesnt fucking care in the new seasons and is p much expecting ir
Did that actually happen in SM or are you saying this, because he is just fucking around at some school?

That wasn't a real league, it was a glorified gym.

Calling it a subplot is generous, but it did end in tonguefucking.

There would be nothing wrong with some character collecting legendary Pokemon in the games or anime and showing them off in highly populated areas to make up for his tiny penis. But the second that guy enters an official super popular tournament with a party full of them he turns into a massive fag.

Doesn't that just mean that person was just that much of an amazing trainer to be able to catch and tame such powerful Pokemon? If anything, that would give them even more of a right to compete.

>Honestly I wonder how the anime would've been if they had had a new protagonist for each generation?

Watch "The Legend of Thunder" OVA, the whole thing plays out like a Pilot for a new series and then nothing else came from it. It was a bigger tease than those Generations episodes.

Attached: 1475259924542.png (154x239, 50K)

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 329K)

You should check out the Pocket Monsters Novel. Shit is even more fucked up.

This show is probably going to never end so this kinda seems pointless?

Yeah but then Pokémon wouldn’t be as completely trash as it is.

Good taste
Good taste
Okay taste
Good taste
Good taste
Good taste

Very good taste

>wake up
>you're Ash Ketchum
>you're supposed to get your first Pokémon from Professor Oak today
what do

It depends, did I wake up late?

made one now...probably I don't remember half of the pokemons

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 322K)

>exclamation point

Attached: Can no longer feel.png (231x242, 68K)

Sneak up on Gary Oak and steal his pokeyman.

But Dragonball decided they didn't want to do that

Bad taste

I don't watch the anime but that just looks bad imo. Way too round.

Attached: Pokemon taste.jpg (1366x768, 310K)

>top 16
>top 8
>top 8
>top 4
>top 8

Ash is probably the best trainer in the world if you look at his resume as a whole

Attached: 833d25cc0e9e4a7a51617b7a85698dfbc6c8d3c4.jpg (2340x4096, 485K)

Bad taste

Also hes only ten
Every other champion besides unova has been way older than him. I guess we dont really know the kanto champion though

i don't care about ash
remove him and put team rocket as the main characters for a series
and then make ash go back in drag and get ss'd by his mom

if you recall chansey has that 1 hold item thats a boxing glove

People give ash way too much shit, most of the oposition is 20 ish.

Ever seen jojo?

At least the girls were cute and they actually got quite a bit of fanservicy scenes.

I'm still mad. Fuck whoever made this decision.

Ash winning the league won't feel natural after this.

ash was supposed to be the stand-in for Red and Kanto, but hr bevame as popular as Pilachu so they couldn't drop him lile the games do.

fpbp

Attached: 1533852521384.jpg (1200x941, 90K)

You now realize that Ash is in hell living in a never ending cycle of losing and heartache. Pikachu is his dog in his previous life.

How would that work? A T-Rex would job to the likes of most fire type Pokémon, much less ghost and psychic types

Dragon Ball is a shit series you spic and can't be compared to Pokemon which is designed to sell toys and games.

>not entering the tournament with all your pokemon bros you fought so hard to catch all those legendary pokemon with
Anybody who uses the legendaries in actual battles are scum. Show them all all you want, but flex even harder at all the weak trainers as you defeat them with your team of normal mons you used to build up your collection of super powerful beings.

They were always brown in more detailed shots.

Attached: Pocket_Monsters_-_469_-_AG193_-_Tabi_no_owari_soshite_Tabi_no_Hajimari[E80C7A59].avi_snapshot_21.38_ (640x480, 390K)

>I skip passed all that shit and head straight to Lavender Town
>I befriend the Hunter there and after some wacky afterlife adventures, he becomes my starter
>I take my chances with Sabrina
>If everything goes well and I don't get tuned into a doll I acquire my Poke waifu and mental projection cunny
>live the rest of my days with my ghost bro and psychic wife
Sometimes the way to win is to play a different game.

Attached: 9edbf60519e0150c356d6e8b7abb56f.png (1600x1600, 3.26M)

Do what he does until he gets his Krabby and Muk. Keep those two on my team at all times and give Lardizard the boot and win the league.

Do the same, but not replace my mons and actually fucking evolve them.
He could have a fucking garchomp for crying out loud.
Imagine an all-star ash team with all his aces over the series like Charizard, sceptile and all his other strong mons.
Like starting over with pikachu in a region is fine and all to try out some new mons, but when it's time for the league it's time to bring your A-game.

Attached: 5ce.jpg (680x1043, 159K)

SM anime is fine, I enjoyed the stuff I've seen from it.
SM Ash is an ugly fuck who is remarkably annoying.
Knocking one central character doesn't mean knocking the whole anime.

objectively good taste coming through

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 330K)

Good taste

I remember seeing some picture at the end of one of the older Pokemon movies where he's sitting with his wife and kid.

As long as there are cute grills that are far to sexy for their own good I will.

i don't care how many people like him
i didn't care how many people liked nsync
or backstreet boys
or minecraft
or madden
or bieber
or naruto
team rocket or bust

R8 my shit taste

Attached: favorites.jpeg.jpg (1366x768, 332K)

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 320K)

Attached: favorites (1).jpe.jpg (1366x768, 329K)

is this game any good?

i started playing it years ago but didnt get very far before i stopped. The wii has some very interesting games.

based and waifu pilled

I guess this is a good place to ask, I was wonder trading for farming PC and I got a shiny genesect and a shiny victini, it is safe to keep these hacked mons or i should release them?

I just like cute things.

he sleeps past the entirety of the tournament in good old SM fashion, fuck this shit season.

Unless there's something blatantly illegal about them like too high stats or moves they don't learn, you can at least keep them for show

Well, SHINY victini has been never officially release. Not sure about shiny genesect.

Guzma’s entering the league btw

Ash is about to get stomped by YA BOI

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 311K)

Attached: 3a10b4f5395f85449dd4310754fe86d9.jpg (1366x768, 317K)

r8

Attached: favorite.jpg (1366x768, 325K)

Hit me

Attached: favorites.jpg (1366x768, 322K)

Fighting games. Take years and years of Ls before you start seeing top 64 at a major. Then its more years of loss after loss. Its a good time.

He didn't do that because it's rude to the pokemon that carried him throughout the region and earned the gym badges.

He always "resets" after each region right? i know he brings in some olders sometimes but i thought the whole idea was the journey not the destination?

Can't speak for Naruto or Digimon, but in Dragonball, Gohan when from successor at the end of the Cell arc to throw-away character by the end of the Buu arc. He's far from being a main character, and then Goten's lucky to even appear.

He did it during sinnoh though and the only one who could beat him was sone fag using ubers.
Besides even in Sinnoh he didn't completely replace them, he just cycled through his old and new mons and created teams that were the most effective against his opponent.

Mediocre taste
Mediocre taste
Good taste
Good taste

Holy shit that Yea Forums guy called it scribd.com/doc/24299239/Pokemon-The-Ash-is-Really-in-a-Coma-Theory

Should've just joined those Battle Frontier guys when he had the chance

Only if you're a constant loser.

Good taste
Good taste
Good taste
I don't know how I missed these.

Attached: af68a7e783825ddc1e5fff5658cfbcec.jpg (1366x768, 318K)

you guys just don't get it
if Ash won the league, then what then?

he'd be pokemon master, so how'd he top that?
he needs to keep losing

XY is my favorite Pokemon game of all time. Fite me.

I guess you really like the online.

A friend of mine told me is that he's still supposed to be 11 years old. Even though by now there's been so many items and timeskips thousands of days have past

He's full of shit, right?