Alright you faggots, fine. You're warchief now

Alright you faggots, fine. You're warchief now.

Tell me your supposed amazing high IQ common sense policy that will maintain peace with the Alliance without getting everyone put in camps or exterminated.

Attached: sylvanas.jpg (1126x624, 35K)

Easy. I'll just unsub und uninstall.

kill all (((elves)))

>dont declare war

Drop blight and plague from the air, around Stormwind Harbor, in their farms and sewer systems. Then when they start leaving execute the caravans.

You sign a treaty.
You follow the treaty.

I'd analyze history, that there's no reason the Horde should exist after the events of the Wrathgate, Garrosh's Iron Horde and the fact that the alliance have nukes from space. The fact that I still exist means I have some God protecting me. So I do whatever I want.

Go balls out major magic war and stop fucking around. Plague everything. If everyone is forsaken youre good. Maybe go usurp the scourge and become the new lich bitch so you can control all the undead you make directly.

I fuck Sylvanas in front of Nathanos

>alliance have nukes from space.
No they don't.

Generate some opium wars. The living can get addicted to life-ruining drugs but dead people can't.

Attached: the king.png (1280x720, 519K)

Merge with the Alliance

Gnomes have nuclear technology, and the Draenei have spaceships with arguably stronger weapons.

Why does Org still exist? Because the Alliance hasn't felt like destroying it yet

My wife and Queen Sylvanas has me assassinated and takes the mantle of Warchief.

>the alliance literally needs the horde help during a civil war to storm org
Imagine being an alliance player, on purpose, in current year.

>No they don't.
Not him, but yes they do
They have that stupid OP spaceship from Legion that the writers are trying to pretend doesn't exist

You are confusing nukes with mana bombs. Something only blood elves and goblins have ever made.

Attached: as i was saying.gif (245x245, 721K)

Stop expanding and burning down perfectly fine towns and villages and cities for no fucking reason.

kill alliance races

oh, you want to play the literal card then

tell me loremaster, what kind of fallout is keeping Gnomeregan uninhabited

Guess what is azerite.

>akshualy
Don't be that guy

Send all the Orcniggers back to Dreanor and put the Undead back into the graves.

Just do nothing.
Alliance is pathologically incapable of initiative.
And voilà, eternal peace.

Given the current way Warcraft is, they'll just declare a truce and combine to combat the greater threat and no further references made to grievances or any real allusion to genuine human nature.

The factions will combine and thats it. Peace and love and inclusion.

>"Bros the Alliance could kill the Horde any time they wanted, they have amazing technology even NUCLEAR weapons, Blizzard is just retarded"
>point out the only nuke created/used ever was made by two horde races
>"HURRR AKCHULLY HURRR XD"

Didn't all this bullshit start because SI:7 killed some horde miners in Silithus?

Attached: dumb ass.png (500x421, 144K)

answer the question

Removal of Sylvanas Windrunner as Warchief.
A global ceasefire.
A treaty to promise the exchange of any war criminals in which neutral parties shall hold the court to decide who qualifies.
A trade deal to ensure proper dependability between the factions.
A standing down of military within disputed zones.
Talks to see who gets what territory with special consideration being made for areas of importance to culture or pilgrims (I.E. Hammerfall in Arathi.)

>Gnomes
Alliance still fear to use their technology, Alliance agents would trather telleport staright throught the void instead of using gnome teleporters.
And they still cannot clean the Gnomergan
>Draenei have spaceships with arguably stronger weapons.
>They have that stupid OP spaceship from Legion
The said ship wasn't able to one shoot a single elite mob on Argus, and now runs out of fuel, because planet was destroyed.
Also, the reason why Orgrimmar exists the same is why azshara cannon didn't shooting at Stormwind
Lack of knowledge about protection suits, no wonder why almost all Alliance army was almost gased in Lordaeron

What. Kind. Of. Substance. Is. Keeping. Gnomeregan. Uninhabitable.

Radiation leaked from a burst thermonuclear power source. Notice that the lore says it leaked, not exploded, because that would take out half the continent.

That's fucking nothing, that kind of thing has been happening nonstop since the game existed.
On the other hand, do you think blizzard writers would EVER have the alliance actually start an aggressive war? Utterly impossible.

Gnome farts lol

Gnome Cum

Easy, have Alliance have their continent nad Horde has its own, maintain trading and done, also genocide Forsaken

Radiation

The Skybreaker had a gnome bomb on it that looked exsctly like Fatman

Use the plague and turn the entire Alliance undead. I dont give a fuck.

Attached: Haunted Beanbag Sonic plushie that dabs constantly and dislikes you.png (874x440, 449K)

literally only orcs want war

genocide them and we good

Based

Nobody on Yea Forums plays/cares about retail anymore.