Steam users, did you get a SSR within 15k-20k stones?

Steam users, did you get a SSR within 15k-20k stones?

DMM users, who did you get with your 2 free SSR tickets?

Attached: 1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 372K)

On DMM i got Momiji (my wife) and Runa.

Pulled Fionas gacha with 20k stones so far trying to get another SSR to no avail.

DMM: my default ssr for marie has 3* now & finally a second ssr for momij

Steam:
>implying

Is there a jiggle slidder in this game?
I could have sworn i found it yesterday in the options somewhere but I cant find it anymore now.

honkers and helena on DMM

what do needle and threads do? landed on one in pool hopping

in the private outfit menu, but you need lotions to use it

They're for upgrading accessories somehow.

>you have to make another steam account to reroll

Thanks user.

DMM I got Kasumi when I already had her. I'm sad, I wanted Tamaki as I have nearly everyone else.

lol steam version

3 SSRs so far on Steam, Kasumi, Helena and Hitomi

Lucky bastard, how many stones?

Probably about 30~40k total, none paid, 2 of them were through regular venus tickets

got this, was hoping to get Nyo's SSR

Attached: Leifang.jpg (2160x1920, 820K)

What should I do with my excess R costumes?

Cash them through the outfit exchange.

I got 3 SSR with around 40-50K on steam ver.
1 is a dupe tho.

How do you do that?

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (294x413, 197K)

I got Hitomi and Marie. Already had Hitomi.

I'm playing the moonrunes version.

I have all the girls except nagisa and Luna (which I dont want anyways). Now I'm just saving vstones for when they release the new girl. The game see.s to know when you hoard vstones though. So many times I've gotten nothing from dumping saved vstones at once while random one off 10-rolls I do on a whim always seem to get me an SSR.

Go make a general already

Attached: 1504951741061.png (1280x1122, 189K)

on Steam I saved up all of my stones, got to C rank in both main and event matches, rolled it all at once, half into the pajama event and half into the regular gacha. Only got 4 SRs from 40+ pulls, no SSRs, and nothing but Rs.
Fuck gacha. I’m just going to mod the game, fap, and be done with it.

It's in the same place in the DMM version. Just remember what the icons do and ignore the runes for menu navigation.

>if you don't roll a SSR within 20k stones your account is eternally fucked

true

why?

game is unbeatable without ssr's. rerolling is advisable

Your free characters will get one guaranteed SR costume, that SR costume will easily last you until C-ranks.

The other character you pick will be stuck with a R costume that is only useful until D-rank, that character will need a SR costume or better in order to keep up.

Having at least one SSR character allows you to cruise the game until the A-rank, your SR character will be buttfucked and should be replaced by guest characters or whale friends.

Does the Steam version have account backup/transfer? I don't mind having to make new Steam accounts to reroll, but I'd like to have it on my main account at the end so I don't have to switch to a different account for one game.

>brapped so hard, it tore open a hole

>SSRs are Nyotengu, Kasumi and Fiona.
I think this is good enough for now.

Nope, your game gets stuck with the Steam ID you rerolled on.

There's no migration or anything like that. It's retarded and primitive. KT fucked over its limited playerbase. If that player wants to reroll he'll have to make a bunch of other Steam accounts.

>tfw picked Misaki and Marie on dmm version
>didn't get my first ssr, which was Ayane, 2 weeks later
>now have a Tamaki with 8300 pow with perma 40% modifier

>get SSR ayane and helena in steam
>in DMM get the same SSRs again

Attached: 1540285358958.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

They've been banning people with alt accounts on dmm. It's not like they approve of rerolling anyway.

What is this and why does it cost nothing? Am I gonna get bannu for buying a fuckton of them?

Attached: what.png (972x167, 47K)

On Steam: Only did a single 10-pull and got nothing, pulled Honoka SSR out of a silver ticket.

On DMM: Both tickets gave me Hitomi, but I also got both maid outfits in one 10-pull after 22 rerolls.

Attached: finally.png (1272x716, 1.59M)

Restoring boobs physics to neutral and delete lotion perks

I want Tamaki

>now have a Tamaki with 8300 pow with perma 40% modifier
How?

Why is she so perfect brehs?
I hate you.

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190328_175145.jpg (3840x2160, 785K)

so can you still hack this game with cheat enginu and fuck the sped?

Are they supposed to be free?

>already spent 15k stones on Steam, got no SSRs, the SRs I've got are for characters that I don't have
>still stuck with SR + R combo
>getting destroyed in D-rank, have to waste FP replaying each stage just to get S-rank
>all of my Venus tickets bore nothing, no SRs and no SSRs
>at a near deadlock now since I can't competently clear certain stages, only 1600 stones left

Yeah, I was going for her specifically, she might just be my favorite girl now. I actually got mad for a second when I saw I had gotten Misaki before I noticed her outfit.

Is the game officially up on steam yet or is it still region locked?

Why not?

Attached: w.jpg (996x565, 121K)

The game is officially out as an open beta currently released in SEA (save for mudslime cunts) and impoverished Indochina cunts and East Asia.

It's highly likely that the game will never be released globally, at least Asia and Pacific has X3 or Scarlet to look forward to.

when do i get physics changing lotions? all ive gotten are stat boost ones

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190328_173148.jpg (3840x2160, 802K)

All gacha games offer free 'starter packs' for new players, nothing too generous but more than enough that players will get hooked into playing and spending more.

Meanwhile Koei Tecmo fucked up by offering literally nothing, not even one SSR ticket to celebrate the game finally being on Steam. There are multitudes of players out there who will never get out of C-rank all because they did not have a SSR character.

Of course not, lucklet life is hard. Should I buy the event SR with my silver trophies, I haven't even rolled an SR for my player 2 yet.

I've basically completed the campaign until S rank and I can't get any wins at all. how fucked am I?

You now have to grind so you can upgrade and minmax your SSR costumes.

You get it in some events.

What's worth buying in the VIP store besides the 1 fp refill a day?

I thought there would be more minigames in this. This is only grinding stupid shit to make numbers bigger.