Naruto FighterZ

I don't even like Naruto after the Sasuke Recovery Arc. But this game would be great for the roster alone. Why aren't more people asking for it?

Attached: Rookie9.png (2087x864, 3.4M)

Because FarterZ died, while people STILL play Xenoverse 2

Is that true? That's pretty fucking sad

Cope harder, FGCuck

whoops

Attached: 1.jpg (1535x649, 391K)

>Cope harder, FGCuck

I don't even know what you people are trying to say sometimes

>steam

I stopped watching RIGHT AFTER the Pain fight.

I binged the entire series from the beginning until Pain. Am I missing out by stopping? I honestly feel like it peaked.

Also yeah, that would be a lot of fun. But Naruto is like a slightly lower tier new gen DBZ. We had to do FighterZ first.

>i-it doesn't count!
You stopped at the right point. The war would've been decent if it was a quarter the length.

Attached: 804.png (531x346, 319K)

It's not that it doesn't count so much as that it ignores the PS4, switch, and XBone versions

I'd play it if it was a 1v1. And of course I would main Neji since I'm a patrician.

I keep hearing from friends how everything going forward is "crazy and fanservice" but I have a bad history with things they heavily vouch for.

DBZ should have been 1v1. Naruto would make more sense as a tag game

Shikamaru was the coolest fucking guy in this shitty anime and was basically one of the reasons if not the only reason why I bothered with this shitshow. I'm glad I stopped watching it after the Naruto vs Sasuke fight near the waterfall.

doesnt naruto literally preach about teamwork and work in trios?

The story falls to absolute shit after Pain arc. Don't bother please.

How would pic related play? Good character to turtle with?

Yes that's why it would make more sense as a tag game

Attached: Gaara_p1.png (1440x1076, 1.52M)

marada vs shinobi allied forces
some sauke and itachi bounding
obito vs kakashi
naruto vs sasuke part 2
the end

literally anything else besides that or revolves around it is awful past pain arc

the war arc had the stupidest shit like 10 episodes dedicated to the black guy with lighting powers no one gives a shit about fighting 2 random villains no one gives a shit about with the stupidest gimmick

>I'd play it if it was a 1v1
Naruto has far more justification for 3v3 than DBZ does, in that squads are typically teams of three, or three and a captain, whereas in Dragonball fights are typically 1v1 or 1vthe whole cast.

I agree but I guess it'd be because Super was still airing during FighterZ's release so there was a lot of hype around it at the time, pretty sure the last episode aired during a major tournemant too if I recall correctly. Whereas Naruto the main series has been over for a bit and from what I hear from people who have seen it the new show is absolutely pathetic in comparison.

That's not really the problem. The problem is that it pretty much stops having anything to do with ninjas (DB --> DBZ transition within the span of a single arc) and the fact that it takes ~200 episodes to actually get somewhere, with dozens of "hype" moments that end up being meaningless. The writer wrote himself into a corner too; he literally didn't know how to kill the final villain so they just replaced him with someone else with literally no foreshadowing at all, despite the former being foreshadowed since the sasuke retrieval arc.

Read a summary. The actual story is of the same quality it's been throughout, the the presentation shits the bed after Pain.

might guy should of killed marada and died during it

>he literally didn't know how to kill the final villain
Has he come out and said this? Becasue Naruto and Sasuke were doing pretty well against him after their power up, and he still could have had Kakashi, Obito, and Sakura jum in if he wasn't convinced they could do it themselves.

I don't think he should've killed him, cause honestly, it really wasn't Guy's fight. I think that he (and the other people who actually got the jump on Madara) should've dealt some form of permanent damage that leads up to the final defeat by the MCs.
He probably didn't outright say it, but it's a relatively sensible explanation. Kaguya was hamfisted into the story harder than super saiyan 3 in the buu arc.

Aegis Reflector!

Attached: haku7.jpg (376x460, 22K)

Any good writer knows how to end the story even if they wrote themselves into a corner. Madara could have been defeated by literally anything, bullshit powerups, power of friendship, use his weapon against him, plot induced stupitidy, some hidden weakness.

>He probably didn't outright say it, but it's a relatively sensible explanation.
I don't buy it. Kaguya was stupid, but that explanation is even more stupid.

something like that would be better than what we got

it just sucks they hyped the gates literally the whole series and it baiscully amounts to nothing. Guy should of died at least

you cant hype up an abitly that kills the user for 500+ episodes and it doesnt kill the userthats bullshit

wouldn't work

other than maybe rocklee and the hyuugas, every naruto fighter has some grand, nontraditional fighting style that would be hard to faithfully recreate in a small 2d space,

just ask for a more hardcore version of Ninja Storm, or a game similar to arcsys' new killakill game

Play GNT4, it's fun and there's a somewhat active discord

Attached: 5103XSqHNZL._AC_SX215_.jpg (215x316, 25K)

This looks like a thread i'd make, i've been asking for a game like this since Naruto UN5

the dream filler episodes are top-tier filler, but that's about it for the war. Pain is where the series should've ended but they had to go all FFVIII about it.

>Beats the shit out of the most powerful Ninja ever
>even making him scream in pleasure by making him remember the one that took his virginity
>amounts to nothing

idk the War had some good parts actually, it's just the Kaguya part that is absolute garbage

I actually kinda like the ideas behind Kaguya as a final villian, least the parts we’re shown in the original Naruto. Once she became an alien I lost what interest in her I had.

Don’t confuse having unusual special attacks with unusual normal fighting styles.

The 3D Naruto games are really as good as it gets. They look good and they're flashy. It's hard to have a more balanced Naruto fighting game where both sides are doing cool shit at once since the coolest Naruto moments are when the fight gets one-sided for a minute.

Now, Jojo FighterZ, there's a game.
>Running down the clock as Pucci
>Getting one free health bar as Carne
>N'doul being immobile on the stage and vulnerable to damage while you control powerful stand
>Heaven's Door disabling your supers

Maybe an optional game mode where they're more balanced how they are in the series, so Dio kills in one or two hits, for instance.