Classic WoW Crisis

Can't decide what faction I want to main brahs, it's tearing me up inside.
Dwarf Paladin or Troll Hunter are my first two picks.
But I'm also interested in Dwarf Hunter and Troll Rogue.
Ironforge is comfy to afk in and alliance zones feel better but I really want to play a Troll.
I'm going insane.

Attached: FecesFlingerMode.jpg (248x248, 26K)

What is the top right icon supposed to be? It always looked like an angry frog to me

I know that feel bro. Hopefully you can play both factions on the same realm on the same account. At least then you can enjoy both sides.

Here are my two cents:

>Horde capitals are shit except for TB
>Horde villages that are Tauren or Troll themed are comfy.
>Alliance capitals are god tier except for Darnassus
>Dwarf and Human towns are comfy
>Horde has more fun racials and more interesting races
>Alliance races are more generic but they have useful racials like shadowmeld, stoneform, and diplomacy
>Alliance raiding is easier early on thanks to paladins and close proximity to BRM
>Alliance has a better setting and lore. Defias and dark iron Dwarves stories are more interesting than quillboars and burning blade. Loch Modan, Duskwood, Wetlands, and Redridge are better than Barrens, Stonetalon, and Thousand Needles
>Exception here is that undead lore, zones, and questline is very good.

It's a hard choice user.

An orc being really angry with blood rage.

reminder that in the absence of blood elves, all trannies will be on alliance

>Ironforge is comfy to afk in and alliance zones feel
>but I really want to play a Troll

Just be a troll dude then. The only thing that really matters is the class you want to play and deciding a decent race you like to play it.

Its the Berserker's Strength icon you get from upgrading grunts.The icon is just an angry grunt.

Roll troll rogue and go afk in Ironforge.
Take out somebody every 10mins when prep comes up.

>reminder that in the absence of blood elves, all trannies will be on alliance

I don't want this to be true, but I feel that it will be. However I am waiting for the server lists and avoiding /vg/ server like the plague as they seem to attract them regardless of their super minority and hopefully that will spare the good servers. Though it would be nice to play with some Yea Forumsbros.

Possibly. They probably also play fem orc/troll and undead as well. Then again, there probably won't be enough to matter either way because there will be tens of thousands playing classic, and the /vg/ cliques will be irrelevant.

>troll rogue
looks fucking retarded. both genders

Horde. Haven't played Alliance since beta vanilla.

If undead racials don't get nerfed all vanilla servers will be Horde heavy.

Pick a class, then pick a race, not the other way around
Race is almost only looks, class is like the entire gameplay
Paladin, hunter or rogue, then decide on race mate

WotF is good but not that good. The same could be said for orcs and hardiness.

want to roll a priest again like i did on a pserver but i'm afraid the boring leveling will burn me out
wanding is the worst

Orc racials>Undead racials, both in pvp and pve
Undead racials are average at best, people play them because they look cool and edgy, not because of the racials

So I shouldn't want to kill myself for rolling an alliance warlock?
I want to play lock but the alliance story seems 100x better

The only Icon from wow is the first one.

Only want to be a troll or a dwarf. Faction and Class are the only thing i'm worried about.

You can just not post if you haven't played the game. It's easy.

It doesnt matter what you think you want to play.

Everything will be decided when you are on the character creation screen, just read about every class and when the show starts you will know what to do

warlock's fine, just recast
priests are more fucked with the cd--literally their only defense

Well my point was that undead is rarely the best race no matter what class you pick, for example orc warlocks are better than undead warlocks
Obviously alliance warlocks are at a small disadvantage but they won't have to face paladins so that's a +
I played a ton of warlock in vanilla on ally side and they are stronger than most classes in pvp even if all your opponents would be undead, fear is not the only good ability warlocks has

BASED

>orc warlocks are better than undead warlocks
For PvE maybe. Anybody doing PvP would rather take the WotF than the 5% pet damage increase.

You don't pick orc for the pet dmg increase, you pick it for the stun resist as 1 stun resisted usually wins you the fight automatically

Alliance locks aren't as popular as horde so you will have less gear competition. Also while undead are annoying with WotF and slight shadow resist, the horde have no paladins which means no cleanse spam and no shadow resist aura. So that means you can dot everyone the fuck up to your heart's content and not get dispelled constantly.

Personally I feel like alliance lock is underrated.

As can dodging Charm, Fear and Sleep with a 100% chance of working on demand.

I swear to god if they removed the duel spot behind the pillar in Ironforge I will destroy my computer.

All those can be dispelled with felhunter

Also trinket. Warlock trinket removed only charm, fear and poly.

not that guy and I know that orc is obv better for pvp, but
>using pvp trinket as warlock
never seen it and probably a very weak choice

>mfw patiently waiting for Classic to fall

Attached: 1553605067301.jpg (720x724, 29K)

Yeah but even then I can't recall anytime I actually had pvp trinket equipped as warlock as it's so rare for warlocks to have any problems with getting feared/charmed/poly. Only time would be if a priest aoe fears you and your felhunter, but even that is avoidable by smart felhunter positioning
Orc is usually considered to be the best pvp class on horde because stun resist is better than wotf, and even more so for warlocks who has problems with stunlocks but never with fears, especially since we have a fear dispel on a pet, it's almost impossible for a warlock to lose a fight due to fear/sleep

we

Attached: 1552321787804.jpg (960x720, 159K)

I can't believe they actually fixed spell batching.

I much more prefer Horde locations and think their graphical assets aged better than Alliance forests so its an easy pick for me

you're going to be waiting for awhile then

im rolling dorf hunter, gonna be fun

you recon they will nerf DM north and stop hunters soloing it

Are people actually going to pay 15 a month for this when it should be buy to play?

>fixed

The audience for this doesn't need their mom's credit card anymore, so yes.

Summer ain't that far away.

Summer of 2021 you mean.

And if you have a racial instead you can have a succubus out instead of a fel hunter for big meme seduce > CoE> soulfire combos

I’ve never done alliance during classic time period so I’d love to do them for the first time. But at the same time horde would have a shit ton of nostalgia for me so I wanna be them instead. I’ve limited my classes down between hunter and priest I think. Dwarf for both if alliance. Maybe orc again I’m in horde.

Better question
What is the bottom right one supposed to be?

Adrenaline rush (rogue combat talent) for example

I'm retarded I thought you meant the skill
It's an undead eye

6 year old me thought it was a cave but i think i figured it out

Attached: 1553786404530.jpg (383x384, 26K)

Ahhh I see it now
thx user you get a big ol kiss on the nose

Lol I just realized what the top left picture was, I thought it was like a horse with armor looking towards the left
Fuck the bear doesn't look as cool, you ruined that pic for me forever

you get a kiss aswell

Who knows, but I assume that inner Mara farming will be doable, which should get you plenty of gold for your epic mount and beyond.

How the fuck do you see a horse with armor?

I'm just rolling the faction my bros are playing on, so probably just Alliance.

Attached: dwarf and gnome alchemy.png (876x366, 597K)

Haha it's hard to explain
The background (the red orange thing) is the horse armor around the eye, it's a closeup of a horse looking left where you only see the armor and the eye
I almost can't see it anymore since I spotted the bear though so it's hard to explain

it used to be that no one had trouble deciding on faction... >:|
Undead Lock/Priest or bust

I've never played Wow classic on numale wow.

Thinking undead rogue/ warlock or orc warrior

how do they do alchemy'n'shit if they can't even reach the tables, lmao

Immersion ruined, thanks.