(RE)PLAY HER GAME

(RE)PLAY HER GAME

Attached: latest[1].png (1024x1024, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines
moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch
ign.com/faqs/2010/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-walkthrough-711280
strategywiki.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_-_Bloodlines/Character_creation
legacy.planetvampire.com/modules/files/?id=1
moddb.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines/mods
moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
mega.nz/#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA!HjYkGK5T
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kPNGgjaI1S8
youtube.com/watch?v=IQw5chn7Gi0
youtube.com/watch?v=mr0ssbaBar8
youtube.com/watch?v=0bYmjJK00XA
youtube.com/watch?v=nnhVrTJiRR4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y3KfZ7Of-M&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=TwLmV2EFjQ8&index=11&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu
youtube.com/watch?v=eTyfbrpP5pQ&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu&index=3
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nagaraja_(VTM)
youtube.com/watch?v=n0IlU0_df94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's Jeanettes game though, she's even on the cover.

>on the cover and most fanarts
>only two appearances unless you choose to side her
Scammed out of my money

I can't. Every time I download a game I feel like I should be doing something else.

Did you just fucking assume xer/xis pronounce/gender?

I already am. Finally tried the Clan Quest mod with all the frills, and the mod made bad guys with guns completely ridiculous. They get a free attack every time they flinch from damage, so they shoot almost as fast (and with 100% accuracy) as my SMG. Should've gone with a sneaky melee guy with, as usual.

i already did

Hollywood and Chinatown sucked major dicks

Hollywood is fine but from Chinatown is when the game goes to shit hopefully the sequel will keep the consistency

Just started replaying it yesterday and the game still gives me goosebumps over and over, even just the main menu music and reading clan descriptions.

>and the mod made bad guys with guns completely ridiculous. They get a free attack every time they flinch from damage
That's not from the mod, it happens in the vanilla game too. It's the worse with the Kuei-jin temple mooks who shoot a crossbow bolt every time you hit them.

I hope you are not implying the Kuei-jin temple was hard. Pretty much every single enemy is a free blood refill.

Been at it for 3 days. Fun game. Her sis just asked me to slash some paintings and steal some money, which sounds cool except for some "subtle" hint about something being up with the paintings. I'm sure this will play out to be as simple as it appears on the surface

>I hope you are not implying the Kuei-jin temple was hard.
No, just that the problem is most noticeable there.

Although my first time playing I couldn't beat Ming. She has such a huge health pool, it's a bit ridiculous, and the only thing in the game that I feel is blatantly unbalanced.

Yeah if you aren't using firearms by the time you get to the last couple of bosses the game is seriously hard. There just aren't enough tools to avoid trading hits

>That's not from the mod, it happens in the vanilla game too. It's the worse with the Kuei-jin temple mooks who shoot a crossbow bolt every time you hit them.

It was? Shit, I'd completely forgotten about that. Then again, I almost never used guns.

The mod, or at least the of the optional mini-mods, did make the game more "difficult," so you take more damage than in vanilla. I was sneaking around the Society of Leopold church, and tried sniping one of the guards on top of the church from about a hundred paces. The nanosecond I fired, he one-shotted me with the dragon's breath sawed-off shotgun. That happened twice, until I just said screw it, and sneaked closed to explode him with the Tremere power.

Ok, but after killing [/spoiler]Jeanette can i please drop it, as there nothing interesting going for it anymore?

Difficulty mods for VtMB suck, the game just wasn't built for that and it just ends up feeling cheap. I disable all the extras for CQM so I just get the new hub and Sabbat questline, that stuff is good.

fuck

Attached: HRT NERO.png (461x463, 646K)

based retard

Just finished the game there, holy fuck what happened with the development of the game considering the end of the game. It takes a complete nose dive in quality. I loved it and will no doubt replay it again at some point but the end of the game has put me of for a little bit.

cringe retard

you meant xeirs pronounces/genders

Meow. Based VV.

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Okay.
Where should I buy it and which patch should I use?
Anything available to improve the graphics? (I don't care if not, would just be nice)
What faction should I play/avoid?
I know jack shit about the game.

Not based psycho.

Attached: Screenshot (63).png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>(((her)))

Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines:
gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines

Unofficial Patch (Required for Bloodlines): moddb.com/mods/vtmb-unofficial-patch
If you've never used moddb just navigate to files, click Unofficial Patch, then promptly click the "download now" button. It's a exe, so all you have to do is launch it, it will do the hard work of installing itself for you.

Bloodlines Resources:
Guide: ign.com/faqs/2010/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-walkthrough-711280
Wiki: strategywiki.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_-_Bloodlines/Character_creation
Mods website: legacy.planetvampire.com/modules/files/?id=1
Mods website: moddb.com/games/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines/mods
Clan quest mod: moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod

Attached: Screenshot (84).png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

was he always on coke?

Hey, hey, selling dinosaur eggs.

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (1920x1080, 744K)

Can't boss, it's China town.

Attached: gary_f__ing_golden_by_psykerscum-d48u58a.jpg (800x763, 138K)

What version of unofficial patch do I use for my first playthrough?

Wolf gang here.

Attached: Screenshot (79).png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

You would want to use the base version. So, don't choose the plus options that comes with the it.

Gog already have the 10.2 basic version

I would, but I've played through with every clan to the point where I could probably recite most of the lines.

Hmm, but not with the clan quest mod for all of them... Fuck, I might have to.

10.3 just released.

The time where I stop is the kuei-jin temple. That's where the game officially runs out of time and just makes everything combat.

Attached: Screenshot (72).png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Anyone else thinking of what we do in the shadows?

Funding was cut off. And this is the version you've played with fixes and patches and content added after release. It was much, much worse on release, the game was literally unplayable.
Imagine if they had the time and resources to make every location like Santa Monica. Fuck.

Oh hey, it's Steve Blum again.

>Play:
1. VtMB again (obviously)
2. Legacy of Kain
3. The tabletop
4. Vampyr
5. Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption
6. Sacrosanct and Ordinator (Skyrim)

>Watch:
1. Interview with a Vampire (1994, Film)
2. World of Darkness (2017, Documentary)
3. Kindred: The Embraced (1996, TV Show)
4. Bram Stoker's Dracula
5. Blade series
6. Only Lovers Left Alive
7. Underworld series
8. What We Do in the Shadows
9. The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967, Film)
10. 30 Days of Night
11. Dracula: Untold
12. Nosferatu

>Listen:
1. Deb of Night (debofnight.andcuriouser.com/)
2. Chinatown theme (VtMB)
3. Hollywood theme (VtMB)
4. Downtown theme (VtMB)
5. Chiasm - Isolated
6. Massive Attack - Angel

>Read
1. Dracula
2. Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition
3. mega.nz/#F!2nIH1ChC!3TkI45GJ3vhbk0zZ8NCOaA!HjYkGK5T

Attached: Screenshot (53).png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Just get the unofficial patch and the clan quest mod. CQM is very good and adds more content that fits in perfectly with the game. Also adds a lot of quality of life things. Play whatever clan you think looks interesting.

real talk
is Vampyr any good?

wtf is this, a guide for 16 yo white overweight nerd girl?

>progressive game

I am. I'm at that fuck with the Shotgun. He keeps murdering my ass.

Attached: 35337556_206606720051557_805428018653691904_n.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

I'll save you some time.
Vampyr sucks.
The skyrim mods suck because skyrim is fucking awful.

The tabletop can be great, but like any TTRPG, it's 99% based on who you play with, so if you play with randoms online, it's probably going to suck.

>Baby girl I got what you need

not really. the combat isn't very fun and the plot is kind of weak.
Plus they decided to include contemporary political views and issues regarding race, despite the fact it takes place in 1918.

what clan are you?

Should I go with Wesps basic or "True patch"?

Attached: VMTB.jpg (1681x1977, 671K)

The pretty boy clan.

You could be a vamp in Morrowind too, there are three clans with unique quests. That said game's not worth playing if all you wanna do is suck blood.

>Vampyr sucks.
And that's where everyone in the thread fucking lost you. Nice try.

Attached: Laughing Sweater Aniki.png (643x900, 304K)

wesps basic is the best you're going to get

Wesps basic.

Attached: 1553687968865.png (480x882, 319K)

Thanks. The image going around isn't very specific

Attached: Screenshot (62).png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

But it does.

Are there any downsides to siding with Jeanette or giving her the locket?

Bloodlines 2 is coming out next year dude
You don't have to pretend you liked Vampyr any more.

Attached: Screenshot (47).png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

which side character would you like to see the most in the sequel anons?

Well, from an in game perspective, you doom a ghost to an eternity of unhappiness

the ghosts at the ocean house will never be at peace

then you should have no problems as you have the strongest discipline in the game

is it even possible for a fucking thinblood subvamp to diablerize a mere 13th gen without being justed?

how the fuck do I beat the zombie shooting quest

Dasmel, she a cute.

Attached: damsel_by_suzumeyu-d7zh7kw.jpg (750x1066, 106K)

can we trust brian, or did he get cucked?

Attached: carapilled.jpg (899x146, 35K)

The Camarilla ALLEGEDLY allows thinbloods to diablerize in rewards for serving the camarilla (This is from V5)

What clan are you? What are your stats like?

This game is an absolute fucking chore

Thinblood's gotta play it smart to trap and pin one down. And then he's gotta have to have willpower so his victim doesn't do a bodysurf.

What's your build? Clan?

Attached: 1532419031199.jpg (1604x1290, 688K)

if we can't trust mitsoda, is there anyone we can trust?

based brian bringing back cRPGs.

Attached: brianpilled.jpg (885x199, 52K)

Well, since we know nothing about the game, Idk.

Attached: Ventrue.jpg (575x1107, 410K)

lel, what immersive sim RPGs have even been released in the last few years?

torreador, not at the computer right now but from memory I really fumbled putting points into disciplines, I have 2 in celerity and I think around 4 in firearms

I'm doing my first play through as a tremere. Are the upper level blood magic spells as awesome as they sound? Debating saving up points to get them early vs getting non combat stats up to widen my options outside combat...

Jaegerspas XV?

Was the Clan Quest Mod any good?

Based Chunk better be in it, or so god help me, I'll write an angry letter to the dev team.

Attached: Screenshot (61).png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Nah, Blood Purge and Blood Shield are the best ones, the lv. 4 and 5 disciplines aren't as good. Auspex is more worth it if you're going firearms

Well, it's pretty much the best full mod for VtMB. The bar isn't exactly high, but still.

>you have the option of ghouling Chunk in the second game
>build up his skills the same way you build up yours

It's still on sale?

Is the 20th anniversary a better read than the 5th?

There most be a minimum of 1 VTMB thread on Yea Forums at all times.

It is known.

>Everyone in the fucking thread
>One person complaining
How embarrassing

Attached: 1540416093891s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Yes
Infinitely more so
V20 is basically "The best of Vampire", whilst V5 has fucked the setting in a way nearly noones liked

don't have it yet, only the utica and the crossbow

>VTMB thread
Don't open it.

What I suggest is for you move from one gate to the other. While holding one gate, if they are not bunching up, leave and go to the other gate. Only move when you see them bunch up at the gates. The gates are also tanky enough to tank a couple of hits.

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

In what way?

That’s a masquerade violation if I’ve ever seen one.

NOW IT'S TIME TO DANCE AND TIME TO PRAY
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM

Don't listen to him. Blood thief is excellent for insta killing humans, and farming blood when needed. Blood boil is pretty massive against most targets.

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>tfw Malkavians call her out on her bullshit

In what way has V5 fucked the lore?
Human governments discovered vampires and are for some reason hypercompetent and hiding them and wiping them out
Elders all fucked off to the Middle east to fight in the Gehenna War
The Camarilla has gone underground, the Anarchs have become the strongest faction
The Tremere have split into three houses

And on, and on, and on

Worth it for an undead approximation of sex.

Yes, but they're inefficient compared to other things you could be spending power on.

Thanks, I'll consider this. Don't know if I'm feeling firearms yet but I haven't had the chance to really try em out so far.

Hurry hurry: gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines

Attached: malkavian_2_by_gallagadget-d599v29.jpg (576x790, 328K)

>make the hottest and smartest girl a terrifying beast
what did troika mean by this

you get no enjoyment out of sex

Wrong you lorelet, vampires can have orgasms if they use blush of life

Ew

Changing lore =/= fucking it

All that stuff sounds intriguing.

They took vampire out back and raped it to death with v5. Why make the fucking anarchs the strongest faction? They were the second smallest faction of all next to the inconnu and now the retards are running the show? Easily the dumbest faction and shittiest at not being murdered by hunters

tfw you'll never have a qt nagaraja gf eat your dick

Who /Ventruebros/ here? How's the easy life while dabbing on plebians?

Anarchs not welcome

Attached: 1550536008089.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Fuck off shill, it makes no sense to anyone who isn't a zoomer and knows the lore

I seek the one between 8 and 10.

Attached: Screenshot (81).png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Fuck off

>not being a Ventrue anarch and forging your own path instead of being a toadie, like a true Blue Blood should
cringe

>between 8 and 10
You have it

Taking fiction too seriously.

Talking doll!

Attached: 1532439682018.png (1278x956, 1.03M)

>hurrr look at how retarded i am
>fuck off retard
>HAHAAHA GOT YOU!!!!!
absolutely epic bantz

>ventrue anarch
>not antitribu

Pussy.

He didn't fly so good

That makes a lot of sense, actually. I think that's an angle of vampirism Troika might've wanted to explore further (fresh kindred dealing with their new lives) but didn't have the time for. Remember Samantha?

Nosferatu

Well, with modern tech I would be more surprised that the government wouldn't know about vampires.

Fuck off

Anarachs being the strongest faction...while still using the exact same shit that let the nsa fuck up the camarilla.

The big thing about the anarachs is that they’re undisciplined and can’t enforce order...and they’re running around with cellphones taking selfies.

It's not so much them discovering vampires (The governments known about vampires existing for decades), its about how inexplicably hypercompetent they are at hunting them.
For example, the Tremere chantry survived various attacks by the goddamn order of hermes. Yet apparently, the SI managed to bring it down with a single bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJDwOK8Ke7Y

Attached: Jeanette_Concept_Art.jpg (386x480, 31K)

Because some fuckheads wanted to write stories about punching up and fighting the old Eurocentrics. Same reason why they fucked up the assamites and sabbat.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPNGgjaI1S8
was Grout the one sending you those emails?

Attached: grout's place.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

No matter how much the books insist on it, regular humans beating vampires makes no sense. My old Tremere PC could have probably toppled all the world goverments in an afternoon if no other supernatural being opposed him

The pope was in the bomb

Best OST
Best Atmosphere
Best Epoch
Best History
Best Game

Attached: a5rjmdq_700b.jpg (533x814, 52K)

So peaceful.

How dare people write about things they want to write about.

You can write whatever the fuck you want, don't expect people to not call it shit though

I thought human collectives were dangerous if left unchecked in WoD? Which is the whole reason why vampires don't go full Daybreakers and enslave / genocide humans en masse.

Oy vey, the sequel better be good. Or else I am going to be unhappy.

Attached: d5j75a4-5c5b70a8-679b-4df1-9f21-3a1864d9be05.jpg (566x850, 133K)

Between shit like having to start out as a thinblood (why would I want to be an actual vampire in a vampire game?) and setting it in fucking Seattle (Fuck Seattle), it's like the second game is being designed to purposely disappoint me. The only way you could convince me to buy it now is if Frasier and Niles Crane show up in the game voiced by Kelsey Grammer and David Hyde Pierce themselves.

Attached: fd-s02-e05-08.png (1070x848, 495K)

>people think bloodlines 2 will be good.
W E W
>based on V5, which shit on the lore in every way possible
>mitsoda saying he thought the original game's malkavian dialogue was 'infantile'
>hiring CARA ELLISON as a writer
>over 50 pronouns for your character ;^)
>THINBLOOD
fuck off.

Thats what the book says, yes, and I do think the humans would do a lot of damage, but I can't believe they'd win. Vampires have so many advantages. Like I said, my old Tremere PC could have absolutely destroyed any human goverment in a matter of minutes, I don't see what the fuck they could do about it

I'm holding out hope. Besides it doesn't come out till next year. Could be spending that time upgrading PC parts, and stuff.

Attached: pisha_by_nord_sol_d58vkpi-fullview.jpg (600x761, 60K)

What if instead it were two Malkavians who thought they were Frasier and Niles instead

For example, if tomorrow Trump announced vampires were a threat, and that they were gonna wipe them out, my character could
>Turn invisible
>Teleport into the oval office
>Hypnotize the entire cabinet
>Force them to nuke all their military centers
And there'd be jackshit they could do about it

youtube.com/watch?v=IQw5chn7Gi0

>Not liking a city with an actual entire street level underground in its og downtown and sunless winters as a setting for a vampire game
Where then?

>use guns and disciplines in VV's stripper-killing mission
>didn't spec in melee, it's no big deal
>go back to get my reward from VV
>WHAT THE FUCK user WHY DID YOU USE GUNS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NOW THEY'LL TRACE IT BACK TO ME

What was her problem?

Attached: 1532775937850.jpg (800x600, 140K)

There were loads of ways to tell that shit as early as first ed. Human government doing it when vamps in most cases WERE the government?

It fits as well as sten’s society in dragon age going from being so inflexible that they can’t imagine changing jobs to having transsexuals.

They’re desperately digging for oppression. Just like you are. They write what they want. And the reception from tg is that it’s garbage.

What clan should I start with? Debating between Malkavian,Tremere or Torador

If the devs didn't bother to finish the game why should I?
Was a dev going "whatever just ship it" really just accepted back then?
Poor bastards that beta tested an industry for us.

Pretty much a Gehenna scenario. I think in that one, God said "fuck you faggots, I'm taking Saulot home". Saulot is also now inhabiting the body of a half-naked young boy.

>my old Tremere PC could have absolutely
lol

VV's kind of a bitch

VV was a femcel before she got turned.

Malk for insane dialouge
Tremere for "youre speshul" dialogue
Toreador for being a combat beast and total chad

>commie
>cute

I suggest Tremere. I'm doing a tremere run and having a blast using blood spells.

How are you this fucking wrong in the age of googling answers? No, they got fucked by Valve for receiving a beta version of the Source engine, and their publisher Activision shipped it out prematurely to compete with HL2.

Cammy.

Attached: damsel__vtmb__by_malkytea-d9f2t71.png (894x894, 311K)

Do they look like inbred monkeys because they are or because of lycanthropy?
What do females look like

Those aren't werewolves, they're just Gangrel, who become more ugly as time goes by because of their clan weakness

Now that you've put the idea in my head, instead of a return of Deb of the Night I want Bloodlines 2 to have a late night talk radio show with vampire Frasier and Niles.

>Deb of Night VA isn't in Bloodlines 2

Attached: Untitled.png (797x713, 99K)

Those of you sitting in the first few rows will get wet

Attached: LogoSectSabbat.png (500x979, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mr0ssbaBar8

Get educated.

Attached: 1510332382_3.jpg (1000x667, 84K)

She is a radio host in LA. I guess they could pull some Lazlow shit and put her there but I wasn't expecting it.

how are vampires still a secret with those walking talking masquerade breaches roaming around town?

Attached: sabbat spurdo.png (852x541, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0bYmjJK00XA

Attached: vtm_b_gangrel_by_sia_chan-d5j754h.jpg (621x850, 142K)

Chicago, but instead of modern gentrified Chicago, it's Chicago if it had just kept getting worse after the 1970s. Smog so thick you can't hardly see the sun during the day, trash everywhere, boarded-up buildings, and the fucking L running past your shitty apartment every few minutes.

Attached: Plymouth Hotel.jpg (843x456, 52K)

The Sabbat enforce their own version of the Masquerade (The "Silence of the Blood") which basically means "Leave no witnesses"
Also the WoD sucks, people die much more often than in ours

Who are 2 clans cursed to be ugly?

Shovelheads don't tend to last long.

*Why

REEEEEEE ANTEDILUVIANS ARE A MYTH!!

There's quite a few clans cursed to be ugly
The Nosferatu, of course
The Niktuku, a bloodline of the nosferatu, become uglier over time
The Gangrel gain animal features over time, become more and more ugly
The Cappadocians become more like corpses over time
The harbringers of skulls look like dessicated corpses
The Samedi look like rotten corpses

i swear she voiced the Tender app?

Cain decided he wanted to be Bog, but he turned out to be an asshole.

>The Nosferatu, of course
why is one of the 4th gen nosferatu (the ones directly descended from the founder) a creepy kid then.

So are we getting modern graphics Jeanette this is the most important factor whether the sequel will be worth buying or not

That does sound cool. Grimy and rainy both fit the bill for me. I also like Seattle though, soon as I heard that was the setting my kneejerk reaction was "aw fuck yeah", but I'm probably biased.
T. Architect living in/around Seattle

Creepiness is repulsiveness

People heard her in the tender thing, though. What happened?

Detroit or New Orleans

youtube.com/watch?v=nnhVrTJiRR4

Attached: vtmb__velvet_velour_by_oakenvial-d8ue0ob.jpg (451x1100, 235K)

He's a Nicktuku, and Mask of a Thousand Faces lets you look like whatever you want

I hope there'll be a bossfight on the space needle

>tfw Toreador with Malk bf

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

Sabbat only breaches Masquerade where it can harm the Camarilla. Sabbat higher ups aren't actually retarded in thinking they can take on humanity in the modern age. I mean, humans hunting them back in the Dark Ages caused them to go undercover in the first place. What makes anyone think they'd survive being out in the open, even without the existence of other splats like Werewolf or Hunters or Mage?

Attached: Guide to the Sabbat.png (969x1251, 3.39M)

>all those points spent on social skills become pointless half way through
Was this game rushed or something?

New Orleans would be a rad setting for most immersive games. Always thought it could be a 10/10 fallout location as well. Whole city underwater except for the downtown towers and the French Quarter.

>What makes anyone think they'd survive being out in the open
That older vampires are basically unkillable eldritch abominations?

I really want to like Bloodlines but the boss fights in this game is no fun allowed.
If at least they were fair i would not complain.
My first playthrough as melee Gangrel was more difficult than Sekiro.

Vampires are small fry to other supernaturals in the WoD

>Humans hunting
Hahaha how to fuck are humans a problem just turn into mist nigga

Sure, as long as they add in the homeless tents on every sidewalk and make your character get harassed every few feet.

they're not able to take modern armies or weaponry like bunker busters and shit. An antediluvian probably wouldn't survive a nuke, and humans WOULD nuke if they knew of their assistance.

You would be dealing with organizations that have pressed the Vampires into hiding during the final nights user.
Hunter lodges, governments and the Technocracry would be all after your ass.

Ironically, in canon a vampire DID survive getting nuked (But died quickly afterwards because of the sun)

youtube.com/watch?v=6Y3KfZ7Of-M&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu&index=10
WHY SO MANY UNUSED TRACKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: vtmb__therese_voerman_by_oakenvial-dbizf87.jpg (900x1222, 104K)

Why?
I've choked all life out of any content the game has

That's my point. Humans on their own are nothing to vampires - they need the support of supernaturals to stand a fighting chance

>U7
does this mean the """mass""" siring only had 7, possibly 8 including the player, targets?

>unkillable eldritch abominations
Are you talking about the Antediluvians? Because even they're not unkillable. In any case, hunting during the daylight for vampires is how they get them in the end.

But let's say common humans can't fight the vampires. There's the fucking Technocratic Union who's more than willing to level the whole fucking playing field with their Enlightened Science.

Attached: Faction-Technocracy.png (500x464, 30K)

>Malk with one mind that believes themselves to be a toreador while the other believes themselves to be that mind's boyfriend
neat

...which the camarilla mitigates by getting controling stakes in the government, preferably secular governments without a lot of True Faith, imagine the koch brothers and soros, with an infinite lifespan worth of money.

The EU was being run by vampires when they had that Chechnya fuckup.

Thats assuming that they're all humans. What would possibly make you think that they don't already have a patriotic vampire or mage on staff?

You're spirited dear chap, but there are far better ways of handling this. Lets look at something more refined and blue blooded. If you contributed to the campaigns of him and his supporters, he'd be glad to see you himself, no teleporting needed. Especially if you have a janitor nosferatu in place gettting you information about this BEFORE it happens. And a little more subtlety on the magic. Just a touch of magic to change every utterance of "Vampires" to "Mexicans". A few calls to CNN and Fox. A favor or two to the technocracy, to make sure that the sleepers stay asleep, and crisis averted.

And THAT's why the Ventrue run the show.

you're thinking of the week of nightmares, I think.

the literal runt of the litter of the antediluvians woke up and was only stopped after he succ'd his entire vampire clan, killed millions, and was engaged in combat by two marysue eastern "chi vampires" or whatever they were called. the bodhivas? which still didnt stop him, he had to be hit with two magic nukes before the sun could finally finish him off.

BUSH BAADDDDDDDDDD
MARX GOOODDDDDDDDDD

Attached: d80b802e249a73a92f2aeb11d6178258.jpg (640x762, 48K)

it was a magic mirror nuke. think "troll logic" image memes, but with a nuke

>tfw no ventrue qt gf

Attached: 1542027625823.png (618x800, 203K)

Jeanette>Therese

Attached: spongebob squarenigga.jpg (680x658, 54K)

That would actually be a good iteration of the wandering bums in the first one. Seattle's homeless crisis would probably be a literal picnic for the less squeamish vamps. I don't get harassed much irl though, and the tents are mostly set up under freeways and in the woods cuz they generally wanna be left alone. Easy pickings for hunters.

see

the really, really old low generation ones are almost as dangerous, at least to humans.

the technocratic union's magic nukes against the weakest antediluvian also turned the area into some sort of spirit hell that will probably have horrific consequences later

youtube.com/watch?v=TwLmV2EFjQ8&index=11&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu

Marilyn Manson?

I thought mages were jobbers?

Literally post one source [Ravnos] was the weakest Antediluvian.
>protip: you can't

What can I say? I'm a Therese man. She's very sexy.

How many vampires ya' reckon are hidden with the homeless at any given time?

Maybe only 7 survived

What was that track supposed to be used for?

Attached: vtm_bloodlines___toreador_by_lamphy-d68zfe1.png (400x774, 290K)

was the inquisition supernatural-backed or was it simply bible thumpers?

You mean their game?

I guess hiring for a tender app is cheaper than her probably high rates?

i'd assume there would be casualties in such an event.

probably just the people who survived. we are supposed to be tracking them down as a side quest or something, right? 7/8 seem plentiful in that case.

They only embrace pure and innocent people.

The original was backed by the Order of Reason (the proto-Technocracy)
The new one is EXPLICITLY not backed by any supernaturals

Does the GoG version come with the patch you guys say is required for the game?

Add Livide to the list of movies.

... and the sun was focused directly on him through some technocratic mirror satellite shenanigans purposely focused to destroy him

this game kinda lasts 2 or 3 playthrough max, 4 if you push it, the final one being malk. After that you've probably seen everything there's to see

This wasn't an easy game. I spent nearly as much time in a text walkthrough of the game as I did playing it. That was mainly cause you had to check every nook and cranny for pickups or gain less xp.

They had something called true faith that nullified any supernatural powers and made supers as physically weak as a human.
Bad time to be a vampire.

>original
do any of them take to the fields, or just bible thumpers?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=eTyfbrpP5pQ&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu&index=12

Attached: cosplay_jeanette_voerman_vampire__the_masquerade_by_kittyklawtv-dayruv8.jpg (730x1095, 131K)

hey tabletop lorefags is there any difference in quality of blood among mortals?

I feel like the fact that bums only gave low amounts of blood was a video game mechanic. if it's not, what's the explanation for plebs having shittier blood?

Based and HIT-Markpilled.

Attached: b8f23e7dcce1bc82cca413e215df7719.png (299x581, 152K)

Fuck stop signs and those who hide in ivory towers

>HIT-Mark
Fucking Terminators. I want one.

They are science thumpers that make other people do the work for them.

Hard to say, they're good at hiding. I've followed narrow 'game trails' in the parks that wind and twist for a ways only to come upon a 3 or 4 tent settlement that you can't see from any road or established walking trail.

>The EU was being run by vampires when they had that Chechnya fuckup.

Isn't that the thing from V5 that landed WW in deep shit because it caused a full scale international incident with the actual Chechen government? I thought they would've scrapped that already.

The Ravnos clan discipline was so utterly broken that it is up to individual storytellers whether [Ravnos] died or not.

>implying fat larry isn't an inspiration to us all

Yup. No reason to play without it, adds a lot of good shit. Also comes with the unnoficial patch, so all you need is it and you're good to go.

slightly gay they don't get their hands dirty
awesome because science thumpers

Tourette>Both

could a strong hunter with high True Faith bless a nuke or something?

There isn't

No, Ravnos is 100% dead per Gehenna (the book)

Technocratic Union was really fucking nerfed in that encounter. This is the way it works when most splats tend to crossover, because otherwise TU could just squash everything in Vampire if they wanted to.

I can't decide which Convention I love better: Void Engineers or Iteration X.

Attached: Guide to Technocracy 5.png (1088x1538, 1.87M)

Does it add new content for Malks?

youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0&list=PLPcaXMsr1JSrr1oHSw9igm7ETQEFv2Kbu&index=3

>the vampires orchestrated skepticism in order to strip mortals of True Faith
Shit

Jack.

Attached: 20190327220137_1.jpg (1768x992, 208K)

>we only made it a week before the magefaggots came back

Whoa.

STOP

>Replay the game
:)
>The trailer gets released, replay the game again
:D

I just pretend that TU isnt part of the lore because wizards are stupidly broken reality benders.

They don't actually have anything to bring to the field that's flashy aside from their inventions. Which is eveything developed technologically in the modern world.
They are "mages" but they can't shoot lighting from their fingers or fly unassisted. They had to make "rational" things that work or convince the public that what they make are rational and works.

You have a good point in terms of the game setting, but it's a shithole in real life.
Perfect WoD setting

Yes, the canon says that, I'm not arguing it doesn't. But level 9 and 10 Chimerstry are so broken [Ravnos] could have hidden himself away and it wouldn't be some kind of deviantart tier fanfic if a storyteller decided to include that in their story.

One of the level 9 abilities is "Mayaparisatya: Temporarily make an illusion completely real or alter a person or object that already exists, possibly even erasing them from existence."

And level 10 flat out allows anything to happen as a plot device.

That's not them.
That was Lucifer.
Vamps just like being in positions of control over humanity.

She was intended as the Malk player. It's why her beta outfit is the icon of outfit 1.

I'm too much of a graphicswhore nowadays

I wonder what havens VTMB2 will have available

>TU could squash everything in vampire if it wanted to
Kek

Attached: technocratsbtfo.png (300x125, 46K)

They're used for jobbing because their upper power limit is "fuck reality, and part of unreality", which is where all the vamps and werewolves live. And Vampries don't count as a witness when limiting their power, so they can go crazier..

A properly prepared mage is absolutely ridiculous, and they can blow up reality. However when shit goes sideways, reality tends to blow THEM up.

Did you know that the pope has the Swiss Guards in the vattican? A batallion of troops with extensive hand to hand and combat training, famases, demolitions experts, ect? Imagine a cross betwen them and the movie the Exorcist.

Yes. Vamps will also argue about flavor. Also, drinking from werewolves or Mages does different shit.

Poor nines, now I know why he's a commie.

Attached: vtmb___the_great_depression_by_mellorianj_d62anea-pre.png (740x1080, 1.4M)

You can do whatever you want in your game, but don't say "It's canon that Ravnos death is open ended" when it's not

vampire can get enjoyment out of sex, it's just that the Embrace is a millions times more enjoyable in comparaison

Toreador so that you can be Neo if he weren't a lifeless husk

>A batallion of troops with extensive hand to hand and combat training, famases, demolitions experts, ect?
Huh, they started multiclassing ever since Ezio kept taking them out in a certain order.

They retracted the shit about chechnya, but not about the EU being run by vampries. Unless they go out and say the EU is run by some OTHER power.

Attached: vtmb__beckett_by_drabadambra_d7z69u3-pre.jpg (784x1019, 49K)

>TU could just squash everything in Vampire if they wanted to.
based and hypertechpilled

Attached: Iteration X vs Vampires.png (965x675, 697K)

Hey , they learn from their mistakes. unlike me who keeps buying their games on release.

It's a cool city in a beautiful place, and it definitely has it's issues, many of which are common issues in any big city getting bigger. Don't wanna get into it, but yeah I think it'll be a great setting if the devs have someone on hand with local knowledge who can make sure they import some of Seattle's "soul"

>warns the protagonist not to open it
>proceeds to open things like it, as noted in his diary
To be fair, the things he opened were never touched by a certain pirate.

Attached: vtm__brujah_by_drabadambra_d7pqodz-fullview.jpg (1024x1283, 122K)

Reminder that Jeanette is 6th gen

>tfw office girl fetish
>tons of r34 jeanette, but never her
unlife is unfair

I hope he comes back to tell em not to open things.

Great, now I need to know their clans. Altair would most definitely be Assamite.

am I the only one who would rather play a vampire hunter game?

>Hate vampires but friends keep recommending
>Read a little lore and take a quiz at the start
>Get Gangrel
>Disliked the male design so much I picked the female version who unironically walks around with a shirt that says BITCH
God some of these character designs are awful. Male Malk and Gangrel particularly. I thought I'd be able to handle it since it was first person but then I realized that it swaps back to third person for melee.

Attached: Typical Gangrel.jpg (400x400, 32K)

He's busy being Hugh Jackman with his spic ghoul: just flying everywhere in his jet.

Malkman is great, it is your taste that's just awful

Attached: vampires masquerade bloodlines malkavian hysteria.png (142x271, 69K)

I'm downloading it for the first time now, any tips starting out?

Attached: d72ge6u-559664d3-5006-49a3-8134-64ff5a7256f3.png (1200x750, 860K)

technically they're both on the cover.

Open it

>mafegas HATE him

HIS HAT WIGGLES
*WIGGLE WIGGLE*

DON'T OPEN IT

Having an existential crisis? Go dancing!

double wrong you double lorelet, they can imitate sex, even imitate orgasms but they get very little out of it, they get a massive rush of pleasure from drinking blood, the contrast between that and sex is so vast for kindred that sex seems like eating cardboard after the worlds most amazing steak.

Pick Malk.

do actually open it, you'll regret it if you don't

Attached: d8kvoeq-2fd326b3-938f-482a-ae42-0162a8aff3a4.jpg (866x1024, 246K)

Twast Sina
Sina good

>they can imitate sex, even imitate orgasms
So you're saying im right? Thanks

Don't open it.
Don't play as a Malkavian or Nosferatu on your first playthrough if you're a brainlet.

Chunk always dies for me. He should have just let me in the tower.

Why aren't Buffy and/or Angel on this list? I'd think if Buffy is too tonally different, Angel should at least fit

don't be a bitch, fucking open it!

>banks vs industry
the kike war to end all kike wars.

you gotta understand that kindred populations are actually very small overall, it's rather unusual to see more than a dozen or two kindred in a given city.
seven unsanctioned sirings would infact be a huge problem for the locals, the ratio is something like 100,000 humans per vampire for it to remain easy to hide among them.

Also no Lost Boys. Who the fuck made this list?

OPEN IT, UNLIMITED POWER AWAITS YOU! DONT GET KEKED BY LACOCK MAN.

Attached: d6w4bkq-cf8d1447-cf16-41e3-bf86-6996650a9628.png (695x900, 815K)

>not leaving chunk in a daze of post feed ecstasy then running to the elevators.

Do NOT use the Estrogen

Malk is fine, but doesn't Nosferatu miss like half of the game because of the ugliness?

Attached: 1465850539406.png (500x500, 342K)

Anons on this board tend to overreact how "difficult" the sewers are.So don't be afraid to spend most of your skillpoints on social skills to get the most out of the RPG elements in this game.

Attached: 1553251296917.jpg (1200x2268, 535K)

I know that's what the lore/tabletop claims, but you kill dozens of vampires in Bloodlines Uno, so I disregard it.

YOU CAN EITHER PUT NEAR DARK IN THE LIST OF THE MOVIES OR YOU CAN STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

Nah, they just get different dialogue.

>Watch:
It really can use Near Dark.
>Read
Being russianfag, i'd recommend to read Sergei Lukyanenko's World of Watches series - from the first Night Watch to the fourth Last Watrch, and then New Watch and Sixth Watch if you really like the first four. They focus heavily on vampires. You can watch two movies too, but they are acquired taste.

Attached: gorsvet.jpg (802x818, 133K)

Deus Vult!

It's no suprise that WOD made as many vampire hunter games as vampire games.

A crusader templar in blessed armor
Fucking Blade
Richter fucking Belmont
Van Helsing with an autocrossbow.

it's a numbers game, they had an inquisition before and it was a fucking disaster for kindred and that was before people could load a shotgun with dragonsbreath rounds and detect you with thermal goggles.

Malks are least meant for ... what, stealth? Won't have to look at the shirtlessness and that JUST tier haircut at least. Wasn't aware you could get new clothes which makes Malk look better, but nothing will fix Male Gangrels whiteboy dreads.

Attached: Malk PCs.png (680x807, 489K)

The sewers aren't difficult they're just SHIT

Don't open this genuine spoiler. The meme pertains to the ending.
More like "you spend 9 out of 10 minutes in the fucking sewers".

I hope we can decorate our haven with some depraved fucked up shit.

i wanna roleplay gimble

Not really. A sneaky nossie can pretty much dance in the middle of Downtown LA. I think there're two quests that the malk can't do, but that's it.

So do other supers besides Mage Werewolf and Vampire exist lorewise? Aside from demons have the other guys done anything notable?

That was because they were being supported by literal reality warpers
What the fuck could a bunch of non supernatural humans do to my Tremere PC outlined here:

the nikkies are more 4th gen nosferatu blood bound directly to the big man himself than a distinct bloodline, or I suppose you could say the nosferatu are the branching off bloodline that all came from baba yaga

I don't think people see the sewers as difficult, but just as something that dragged on for too long.

Nosferatu has to hide from the normies. Anyone who's played a thief game will have no trouble with it, as theyr'es alternate routes, and you need to be pretty close..

It puts a crimp in just wandering around and exploring though.

Where's this dude's shirt?

Those were gangrels?

I thought they were Sabbat Tzimice? You just blew up their warehouse.

So what is Pisha
She would seem like a classic ghoul if ghouls weren't something else in vtm

Changelings come from the dreams of humankind, but are nearly dead because people stopped imagining shit.
Wraiths are ghosts, and their unlives REALLY suck.
Kuei-Jin are Vampires (but azn)
Hunters are regular people blessed by some divine entity to help fight the supernatural
Mummies are ghosts who were blessed by some other divine entity to help fight evil

He made a nipple ring out of it.

I don't think he has one, user

Open it. You can't get pregnant the first time.

>Disliked the male design so much I picked the female version who unironically walks around with a shirt that says BITCH
Femgrel is top tier design. Eat shit.

Attached: d2z8h1b-16147813-b259-4222-b31e-dc4fa9a96fb7.jpg (900x655, 172K)

The Nicktuku are a distinct bloodline though - They have a different clan weakness and a different set of disciplines. As to whether they or the Nosferatu are the "main" bloodline, that's another matter

i've tried to play this game twice and both times tapped out at chinatown. i'm going to force myself to finish the last game i started though.

A monster that deserves to die. You did kill her, didn't you?

>we
Fuck off to /pol/. This is the video games board. Nobody takes video game politics seriously.

Don't open it! As prince of vampire society I command it! As... Good god, by all that's unholy, don't do it! Please!

bloodlines takes plenty of liberties, including with how easy it is for you to kill kindred, jesus, trying to kill a vampire with a blunt weapon would take all fucking day and even once you get them on the ground in their own blood they're not actually dead unless you can pop their head off or something.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nagaraja_(VTM)

They're Antitribu Gangrel (Gangrel in the Sabbat)
There's more clans in the Sabbat than just the Tzimisce and the Lasombra

what PC you talking about?
In game or tabletop?
Bullets can kill you either way.
They can have techocracy backing and have portable sunlight or have veteran hunters on employ.
You are overestimating player vamp characters, even in PnP they aren't that strong.

Open it. What's the WORST that could happen? It's not like the end of the world, right?

Personally I tend to just model swap the clans when I think they look stupid, it's fairly simple to do.

so, malk chick is literally just sexy goth gf? I can dig it.

You pick a vampire early on, also theres nothing wrong with Seattle unless you're sub-iq white trash, in which case go move to Mississipi where you belong.

Kuel-Jin have been removed in V5 for being problematic.

Obliged.

Leaning towards Toreador for a first social character focused playthrough because I've heard that the combat isn't great in general.

Nothing but every kindred in washington would immediately fuck you up sideways because the nuclear button is one of those "no kindred trusts any other kindred to be anywhere near it" things.
and for all that bullets and swords can still hurt you.

Tabletop
Not if the bullets don't hit you
>They have Technocracy backing
They explicitly DON'T
Again, what could regular humans do against my Tremere Tabletop PC? He can teleport, turn invisible, dominate minds, create objects out of thin air... the list goes on and on

Seattle is the most generic "urban" place there is.

Don't be such a hateful bigot user. This should be an inclusive experience for all.

Exactly. The only reason humans have a chance is because there's other supernaturals in way.
If it was a fight between humans vs vampires, no other supernturals involved, humans would get absolutely destroyed

if it's in tabletop, throw enough guys at you that you run out of blood, get hit by a lucky hit, roll badly on your part and then get fucked the next turn, etc.
why, was your storyteller a fucking idiot who just let you win at everything with a set of loaded d10's or something?

Attached: this_is_how_we_assume_control_by_sei_ey_d6n2syp-pre.jpg (1131x707, 159K)

>Leaning towards Toreador for a first social character focused playthrough
>social
You will die as soon as you hear this music: youtube.com/watch?v=n0IlU0_df94

i'm a big bloodlines fanboy, but yeah when chinatown starts the quality/quantity of shit starts dropping. there's some cool characters and quests still tho.

it's the troika classic, great start but ends up lacking towards the end. especially true for bloodlines since they got fucked over by valve/activision, had to spend a lot of time rewriting code IIRC.

Was I remembering it right or did some modder add in an autoblock function or something

>Yea Forums for years complains that the sewers are shit
>finally get to sewers with a malkavian, built for conversations and firearms
>five minutes of enemies and half-life 2 puzzles

Thats it? It literally took me five minutes, and theres even a point where it gives you a shortcut back outside if you need to refill ammo. I guess if you're a Ventrue it would suck because you cant feed on rats but that was piss easy and hardly frustrating.

Shoot the fuck out of you. They don't have one gun, they have all the guns.
Even human characters have resistances and god forbid you run into a faith powered shotgun totting redneck guard that negates your shit just by being around.
You're trying hard on being a Gary Stu here Larry.

>cinematic trailer made to look like gampleay
it's going to be a dumpster fire

>Throw enough guys
Throw enough guys at what? My invisible Tremere who can't be detected through any normal beings? Who can also turn intangible and become immune to any physical attack?
Don't assume all vampires are weak because you don't know how to play the game

yikes. the vtmb threads have been more about politics than game discussion.

did you just get here

This made me smile.

your underestimating the sheer numbers problem, you'd kill a lot of people but if you got the entire populace against you, you'd have an entire armys worth of bullshit being thrown your way.
Kindred are strong 1v1, maybe even 1v10 with the right disciplines, 1v100 starts to sound implausable, and what was that population ratio again....

Oh god, I suddenly realize it. Pizzagate's not smuggling kids for pedos. They're smuggling mormon children with TRUE FAITH to be a shield around the nuclear codes.

how can I let Julius run away? I was able to during my first playthrough but now I can't get that option. I really need that humanity dawg.

>Shoot the fuck out of you
They can't see or sense me, and I'm intangiable

And how would that protect them from a vampire who can get all the nuclear codes in just 5 minutes?

honestly it just sounds more and more like your storyteller was a beta who let you do whatever you want, do you have an actual character sheet for me to poke holes in or are you just baiting?

Ive been here for years, nobody ever cared about politics until the sequel got announced. Before 2012 literally all of /pol/ was Libertarian, whether left or right it doesnt matter. Now theres bootlicking authoritarians everywhere, fuck off and dont just accept.

Well, the messaging from the devs have been more about politics than anything else. It's fitting.

>As the vampire grows more powerful, Obeah lets her heal a target’s soul directly. It is this power that forms the basis of the “soulsucker” charge that dogs the bloodline these nights.
There's really no way you can be innocent anymore, can you. You'd just get killed

That's a central concept in Vampire. You pretty much are a walking rape metaphor.

>Character sheet
Threw it out years ago. Nothing with this character was extraordinary though - He had most of his points in Thaum, Dominate and Obfuscate.
My storyteller was one who actually understood the power levels of vampires and didn't say "lel, a guy with a shotgun wins" and instead provided actual challenges

You should be able to to tell him to fuck off. I can't remember the skill check for it. Was it Intimidation?

You're not permanently invincible and aren't actually completely intangible.

Even with the code you'd need the President authorization and actually be in the silos to launch it. Nukes aren't automated, just for that reason alone.

and like that you reveal yourself as a fucking moron, obfuscate does not make you intangible and any electronic security would see through it.
and I notice you didn't tell me which thaum paths you use.
and at the end of the day you only garunteed to succeed at every roll.

It's got waterfront on both sides with a lake+canal through the middle connecting them, is built on undulating foothills, and Pioneer Square's street was raised one story to match the rest of the city growing around it, leaving a creepy underground time capsule district in the city's oldest neighborhood. All the neighborhoods have their own personality as well, like wealthy fancy pants Queen Anne, land of strange shops International District, or night life central Capitol Hill. It's only generic if you don't know much about it, like most things.

But I already played Tremere and Malk and the combat is too bad to worth a replay with the other clans.

>you reveal yourself as a moron, obfuscate does not make you intangible
The fucking irony

Hence, Dominate

Attached: retardsbtfo.png (338x352, 97K)

turns out I need enough humanity to allow him to fuck off, which will give me the humanity that I desperately need. dang.

Urban neighbourhoods arent generic. Suburban neighbourhoods are. Suburbs is where the real uneducated trash lives that votes for anything that upsets other people.

If you think he's a commie you're really confused about what communism is. He's a Social Darwinist.

Its Boring ass low tier generic shit.
Its not even an aesthetically distinct city. Remove that ugly tower and it would look no different from any urban area.

I needed a good fap anyways.
>VTMB2 discord
>DawnBatKMT
What kind of a faggot retard greentexts on discord. Jesus some of you are retarded.

Attached: vtmb cosplay.jpg (564x846, 56K)

so what happens when you drop the ritual to do your dominating?

>the one Clan that isn't a rape metaphor gets raped
>the one Clan that has vampire Jesus gets screwed over by vampire jews
Fucking hell, I guess some things never change.

Resistances exist. You'r GM lets you get through the scenario. And what if your Ritual fails? run out of blood, ritual ends right before an ambush. You can Mass dominate everyone against you.
Scenarios matter. And no matter how hard you try you are not Gary Stu.

What clan is he

Attached: dp9ntgxmt5qhbl7otmhc.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Obsfucate is not a Thaumaturge discipline user.

>Remove the unique landmarks and it's just like any other big city!

Is Seattle the only place where that would be the case? I'd still recognize it for the landscape, waterfront, and the style of houses built here, but again, I'm an architect

Why would you need to do that?

>Ritual fails
Plan ahead you moron

Attached: rip chad.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Toreador obv

Seattle is boring garbage city, with no distinct qualities to set it apart to any other generic city there is.
Cry more faggot.

Yes, their quest is one of the better ones, iirc.

Tzimisce

Wow, good thing my character had both then

He's to manly to be part of WW setting.

>mod strippers to be topless
>go to the strip club and fap
will the new game even have strippers? somehow I doubt it.

>Plan ahead
You can't plan ahead for Ritual success rolls you fucktarded mongoloid.

Only male ones.

unless you have some fancy dominate power from above five dots of it that lets you bypass this, you still need to look them in the eye to perform dominate, and speak aloud to give them instruction.
are you not invisible and intangible throughout your grand plan?

Getout.jpg

Attached: Screenshot (52).png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

So if you don't get as many as you like, wait and do it another night.
God, how the fuck do you get through life being s such an utter moron with an incapacity to think?

>no resolution available that isnt a thumbnail

fuck

and still obsfucate does not hide you completely nor does incorporeal passage make you invisible and you can't cast both at the same time.

vtmb vanilla (soul) > plus patch (soulless)

Attached: 1538730233305.jpg (618x538, 95K)

it's bloodlines of course there will be strippers

but some of them are going to have a dick, also some of them are going to be fat.

seattle 2020 hype

Go and ask on twitter or in discord.

Vampyr is fucking awful, the combat is miserable and once you get the upgrade that let's you restore blood through combat the whole getting to know people to make their blood more potent thing becomes pointless. Don't push your insecurities onto the entire thread because you like a fucking awful game.

Attached: 1538907337004.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

I have no idea but I sure checked that digit.

There's nothing saying you have to drop the ritual to Dominate someone.
And you only need to become un-inivisible for a second, just to dominate someone, and then immediatly using Vanish from the Mind's eyes to make everyone forget you were there. Or just target one character at a time

he's just boasting about his overpowered elder character that presumably began in a dark ages campaign and eventually went final nights.
I have a malkavian elder somewhere who could do crazy shit too, disciplines are like that above five dots, course I don't know why any elder would risk their long long unlife to screw around with mortals.

Then they'd already know you'd be there and would have prepared to stake your ass. Are you genuinely shitbrained?
Jesus Christ its like talking to a palsied brain atrophied mongoloid playing with action figures claiming his always wins.

Have you been? Besides the space needle, there's the hwy 99 and I-5 bridges, busy ferry terminals, waterfront buildings and a big wheel built on piers, and the mountain backdrop in every direction. I'd never mistake it for another city. I suspect you just disagree with the political climate here and are trying to attack the physical place to make it seem less interesting...which is fine, but just be honest

This mission is hyped waaay too much. pic related is a much better version of this sort of thing.

Attached: oheigaiz.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

but VTMB also has bad combat yet it gets a pass?

fuck off retard

>cant cast both at the same time
Show me where the fuck it says that
>It does not hide you completely
It hides you as long as you don't bring attention to yourself, like knocking something over, which would be hard to do when incorporeal

The taxi driver/caine, checked my dude

vtmb vanilla barely works

your plan sounds like it'd fall apart the moment the dice stop rolling in your favour.

beckett is cute, cute!!

Attached: 1553472464840.png (499x1768, 73K)

>Then they'd already know you'd be there
How the FUCK would they know you were coming ahead of time?
I literally cannot simplify it enough for you
>Do ritual
>Did you get as many successes as you liked?
>If no, try again again tomorrow
>If yes, enter white house

Its a very boring lifeless looking city even with the scenic backdrops. Its like a limp dick in a laced underwear.

Has a human ever raped a vampire in WoD lore?

It used to be amazing back in the day. Of course it isn't as good, considering we're living in [CURRENT YEAR].

are there any good mods to replace the outfits? especially for the malk pc.

I don't know but it wouldn't be very satisfying, er.. lubrication only happens if the vampire wills it, and blood is used as a stand-in for ALL bodily fluids when you do such things.

For what purpose?

Read Eternal Hearts.
Lucita gets raped by a human gang

Jan Pieterzoon, the Ventrue signature character, could only feed from victims of rape, so he once had to dominate someone into getting raped so he could feed from them

VTMB has everything else holding it up despite it's shitty combat. Vampyr has literally nothing and puts down it's actually interesting mechanics like a dog. If you honestly think Vampyr is comparable to VTMB your either baiting or a shill.

Attached: 1553252859622.png (503x656, 207K)

My favorite part of the new lore is Pope Francis going full god emperor and removing vampire shits

>the guy opposed to the camarilla because he hates big things controlling people's lives is a commie
Nah dude, he hates big things that can push the common man around

Thanks for your opinion but not everyone would agree. When I think generic city I think of some shit in China.

Alright man. You sound convinced, though I suspect you've never actually been here. I hope you live/find somewhere that strikes you better than this place appears to. Last question, who hurt you?

>fail
>gets spotted
>flee
>guards prepared
You always have the "i win" scenario in your mind do you? You must be a bitch to play with when thing don't go your way.
There are dozens of scenario where you can fail, all it takes is a willing GM.

Rapist probably thinks there's something different, much like how a cannibal might take to hunting down supernaturals because he believes there might be a difference in meat.

>Hannibal will never group together like-minded individuals to hunt down supes and make a buffet

>Pope Benedict recanonized the Society of St. Leopold
>pic related
I will never stop loving the World of Darkness

Attached: file.png (421x127, 13K)

>everyone in this thread
Just you user, just you

Attached: 1545943410402.png (400x382, 175K)

Any halfway decent ST will fuck you over if you keep doing shit like that.

Just stating a fact about a boring lifeless city that has no urban vim.
Sorry you feel personally attacked by it. :)

I literally spelled it out for you and you STILL can't get it.
You do the ritual BEFORE you head to the white house. And my char had 9 willpower, so he was sure to get successes on the Obfuscate rolls if he needed to reroll when inside
>all it takes is a willing GM
If you purposely fail players just because you don't like what they're doing, you're a shit GM

yeah that's what I'm seeing with him, several of these things rely on rolls going his way, CCTV footage would show him walking through walls, and if anything goes wrong it'll turn into a huge mess.
best case scenario is a hell of a masquerade violation that might end with tremere walking through HIS wall and staking his ass on behalf of the justicars, worst case is final death in the oval office.

Yes, but he'd do it through an actually clever mean, not just "THEY HAVE GUNS AND THEY SHOOT YOU" like you retards did

user your character has no fucking clue how many successes he rolls.
Doing it again on the next day because you don't have enough successes while also succeeding the roll is pure metagaming and cancer

Don't really feel attacked, was just trying to understand what you meant, since we seem to have such vastly different opinions. You never clarified though, so I'm just writing it off as bait.

Huh?
Does the blood of rape victims taste different?
Can a Ventrue only drink rich human blood?
If so, how does "it" know their rich?

I literally just entered this conversation because that post made me angry

I suppose he'd notice when he walked facefirst into a wall, but that's basically the ONLY roll he'd get away with just trying again tomorrow, he's assuming perfect obfuscate and dominate rolls too.

Do you think he has enough money to make space marines?

Too much of a little bitch to directly reply huh, and need validation from others?
>CCTV footage would show him going through the walls
Obfuscate would hide you as long as it was active, even through cameras. It's only afterwards that they'd notice anything. And you can just cast Donning the Mask of Shadows, or use the Path of Technomancy to control the cameras, so they don't see anything at all
>Masquerade Violation
The whole point of my example is what would happen if the masquerade was ALREADY shattered idiot.

I mean he'd notice if the ritual fails. But that's it
The Ventrue curse is to only be able to feed on a specific subgroup of mortals. Examples are
>soldiers
>rape victims
>homosexuals
>PTSD guys

>Oh you didn't know how many successes you rolled
Holy shit, you're an absolutely shit storyteller, im happy i never ran into an autist like you

the game simplifies the ventrue weakness because the ventrue weakness is very... specific.
Basically they all develop a certain kind of person they can only feed from, it can be basically anything, from only men or only women, to gays, or rape victims, or civil servants, who the fuck knows it can be anything, and ventrue generally don't like letting other people know what their 'taste' is.

Been there. Weekends are boring, night-scene might as well be dead, state laws are idiotic and even as a city it still feels like its in the ass-end of nowhere. There's a very monotonous tone surrounding that place.

>The Ventrue curse is to only be able to feed on a specific subgroup of mortals.

>soldiers
>rape victims
>homosexuals
>PTSD guys

Holy shit. That must make them paranoid. Or force a move to San Francisco.

man just stop bothering to give him (you)'s, he's got his heels dug in and he'll just call you an idiot if you imply his plan has less than a 100% rate of success

The best armor for male gangler has a hoodie that covers the dreads.

YOUR CHARACTER user. In game.
Your Meta-gaming ass on the other hand does. Meta gamers are treated like cancerous lepers in PnP because they suck the life out of scenarios.

aren't they just suffering from extreme OCD and placebo?

ie. they'd digest some "shitty" blood just fine as long as they think it's what they prefer?

well it can be any specific subgroup, he was just giving examples of what those subgroups could be, ventrue have 'refined' tastes

Any lore explanation for why those groups? Does homo blood taste better or something? Does going to war make them more virle or some shit. Not even baiting I'm a lorelet and legit curious.

Attached: captain_juicy_eyes.png (719x717, 360K)

>That must make them paranoid.
They're basically walking No Way Fag memes whenever they don't see their specific victim. I think they vomit blood out if it didn't come from their specific targets

Is one of the worst clan defects IMO, it can fuck you really hard.

It's all examples you ESL speedreading nigger

Ventrue are cursed with specific and refined tastes, that is it, it's the same reason gangrel grow animal parts when they frenzy, and malkavians start play with a derangement.

he just gave examples. they're not tied to any specific group. it's something they choose on their own(or is forced upon them by other members of the clan).

basically they can decide that furries have the best blood and then they're elitist about it.

Every clan have one defect/weakness/curse.

God hates vampires, that's literally the lore reason.
Caine, and all of his progeny, got cursed and continue to be cursed by God

Old Clan Tzimisce

IC the character doesn't decide what blood is his preference.
It just happens that when he tastes it the first time everything else becomes unpallatable

new thread

Catch ya on the next one kindreds.

see

>488

Weew.

can you get with Jeanette as a female?

As long as you're Malkavian

>autism

Yes, at least with patches. Don't know about vanilla

I do hiking or camping most weekends, like a lot of folks here. Not much of a nightlife dude but I have fun anytime my friends invite me to Capitol Hill/U District. You might need better company going out. Which laws are you talking about? I don't know what monotonous means here, but a lot of people here like that it's not the center of the world like the east coast/California cities. It's the central hub of the quietest corner of the country.

On the quest to find the origin of the plague in Downtown
Just talked with tin can hobo and he sent me to the sewers, but the only door there is locked and the other accesses lead to surface, what do

since vtmb messed with the weaknesses, I might as well list all the ACTUAL clan weaknesses.

Brujah: more likely to fuck up frenzy rolls and go apeshit.
Gangrel: tendancy to have parts of their body turn animalistic when they frenzy, this is why beckett has cat eyes.
Ventrue we already talked about
Toreador can get mesmerized and frozen on the spot in awe if they see something pretty, no really.
Malkavians are insane, speaks for itself.
Nosferatu are fuck ugly, speaks for itself.
Tremere all start with a minor bloodbond to everyone a step up from them in their pyramid structure.

and onto the other clans for funsies!
Tzimitsce need to sleep with a handful of earth from their home.
Lasombra don't have reflections.
followers of set are extra weak to light, to the point that I think on a full moon it can actually start to burn them like the sun.
Giovanni have a fun one where instead of being pleasurable and mind muddling, their bite causes extreme pain so uh.. yeah lot of them feed on corpses.
Ravnos all have a 'vice' they struggle to resist to act on.
now assamites... fuck me i don't know, theirs seems to change a lot, all I can tell you is their skin darkens over time, in revised they couldn't diablerize due to a tremere curse.

I suspect V5 has fucked with many of these but I'm not familier with v5.

>Gangrel: tendancy to have parts of their body turn animalistic when they frenzy, this is why beckett has cat eyes.
i-imagine...

>i-imagine...
That's exactly why you need a sensible storyteller.

wanna replay but I heard you have to work around windows 10 to make it work, it this right?

I think Assamites had like 3 different ones.
>get darker over time
>can't diablerize
>be addicted to diablerie
V5 changes only a few in more than mechanical details
>Tremere are now incapable of blood bonding vampires and ghouls take more blood to create
>Lasombra are now only distorted and obviously supernatural in reflections and camera recordings
And semi-changed
>Setites now get dice penalty when directly/strongly illuminated both natural and artificial but no burn from the moon
>Assamites have to make a Hunger Frenzy check whenever they drink a point or more of vitae.

no thats false. Set compatibility mode.