Why does these two have such a shitty fanbase?

Why does these two have such a shitty fanbase?

Attached: 1541090604832.png (510x476, 214K)

Because you are a retard who only posts in rosterfag threads.

Why is OP a rosterfag?
This 6 may have the answer.

Attached: 0000000000000000000000.jpg (419x610, 192K)

> Hasn't even mentioned Smash You are the one obsessed with Smash, seeing how you believe this is about Smash.

Fucking retard

Because you're autistic and try to start fights with them.

>tfw you meant to type 5
>tfw user won't believe you because of the card

Attached: 1526149188887.jpg (480x439, 20K)

BWAHAHAHA YOU FOOL!

Attached: 71e64a22e202a3bdb09d9a3918fddc413000adc5_hq.gif (300x225, 341K)

Always bet on 5.

Attached: 1519771104796.webm (708x480, 762K)

Attached: 1496946761941.png (1030x1462, 461K)

This isn't a Smash thread

HE DID IT

Attached: dailydosage.png (636x474, 305K)

u did et

N1ce

Attached: 1433975094124.gif (315x411, 80K)

Ones pedos. The other are sad Xenoblade is new hotness.

Attached: 43BFE5BE-E408-43AA-BAB4-D2AD17FA6BAC.jpg (214x400, 28K)

That's not a 6, this is.

>The other are sad Xenoblade is new hotness.
You might be just as retarded as OP.

>That call

Attached: 1471466228566.png (1165x1075, 728K)

A. Lolicon. Not much more to it.
B. Persecution complex. Golden Sun fans think their series was unfairly snubbed because it sold well and dued, ignoring that it lost money each entry and has no cultural footprint. They rally behind Isaac not because they like him, but because he's the "most likely" choice to get in. They're obnoxious specifically because they don't even care about Isaac, they just want vindication.

>They rally behind Isaac not because they like him, but because he's the "most likely" choice to get in. They're obnoxious specifically because they don't even care about Isaac, they just want vindication.
You smash fags are fucking autistic holy shit

Rhythm Heaven sold more than GS, why not support that?

>ashley
Pedo waifufags
>isaac
Boomers obsessed with mediocre jrpgs

These are litterally the only types of people that like these characters.

What, are you gonna tell me you like Isaac? What do you like about him?
It's always the same song and dance. Golden Sun fans talk about what could be (Smash, a new game, memes about story) instead of what is because they feel cheated. Given they ended on a bad sequel with a cliffhanger I can't even blame them.

Less personal attachment. RH characters are more abstract and you spend less time with them.

>instead of what is because they feel cheated
Wow maybe because they like the character you fucking retard? Smash autist such as yourself are so obsessed trying to start shit with these characters just because some people like them.

Who?

Why is there so much tribalism over roster choices in a children's party game?

I have never figured out Issac fans. I played Golden Sun back when it came out and enjoyed it, but it is 100% just a typical JRPG. It had it’s chance to make it’s mark, but it didn’t. I just don’t see why you’d cling to Golden Sun when there are plenty of better JRPG characters that are more deserving.

Ashley makes a bit more sense since the Warioware games are still around, but she’s not a main character or anything. If they felt like they needed to add more Warioware characters, she’s a shoe in, but I don’t think Warioware is a huge priority for Nintendo right now.

because smashfags are autistic

Because some autistic negative faggots don't like it when a fanbase enjoys their favorite character so they take it out on them for no good reason. They are sad retards who only look for attention.

>Wow maybe because they like the character you fucking retard?
I have never seen a single Golden Sun discussion where the majority thought Isaac was better than Felix. Nobody even talks about Isaac in discussions, it's always Alex, Sveta, Sheba, Ivan, Felix, Mia, Saturos, Karst, and Fucking Babi. Even that is uncommon compared to Smash bitching and whining about the lack of a fourth game, which is the point.

This isn't about Smash Bros, it's about how a lot of Golden Sun fans only talk about getting content or recognition from Nintendo. Smash talk and 4 talk dominate all discussion. When people DO talk about the games, they just regurgitate "1 and 2 were great, too bad 3 was trash" or "these games are so comfy" or "the art/music is so good." Nobody talks about the chsracters, or the story, or the places. Nobody talks about Xian or Lemuria or Biblin or Anemos or Hesperia, and they sure as fuck don't talk about Kaocho. I don't give a shit about Smash, I'm explaining why the fanboys are annoying. If they at least talked about Isaac it would come off as love instead of compromising for validation.

Please. Prove me wrong.
Tell me all you like about Isaac and why he interests you. Prove you're not just a shallow fuck who pretends to like a boring MC in the vain hope that an online upswell will greenlight more Golden Sun content. I love Saturos and wish he was used more, tell me why you like Isaac.

Isaac is the quintessential example of a character people want because they see Smash Bros mainly as a way to revive dead or dying franchises. What they actually want is another Golden Sun game but they think Isaac getting in Smash is the best/fastest/only way to get that, so they ask for him to be in Smash instead of just asking for another Golden Sun game.

see
They feel like it was mistreated, which I think is a side effect of the franchise employing the shitty "This is just the very first step, the REAL story starts soon" tactic bad comics/manga use.

I think a lot of Golden Sun "fans" are falseflaggers. They shit on all dissenting opinions while never elaborating on their own.

Smash did shit for Fire Emblem, Ike's games flopped even though he was in Smash

>I don't give a shit about Smash
Yeah I'm sure you don't considering you designed a thread about two popular characters people want. Are you gonna kill yourself after they get in? I really hope you do since you'd have nothing better to do with your life.

>Yeah I'm sure you don't considering you designed a thread
I'm not OP dumbass. I wish you'd actually talk about Golden Sun instead of shitposting. The few times we actually get to are fun, but fags like you ruin it for everyone.

Last chance; if you're not full of shit, tell me what you like about Isaac. I'll be kind and tell you what interests me about Saturos in exchange. Dude's not actually a flawless villain and even tries too hard at antagonizing the party. He sucks at puzzles and often 'solves problems' by breaking whatever is directly in front of him. I really wish part one was from Felix's perspective so we could get a sense for the chemistry of the hostage group before he kicked the bucket.

Sure, just put on a trip and promise you'll kill yourself if he doesn't get into Ultimate.

>5
>the one fucking time a Yugiposter goes for a different number
This is fucking cosmic at this point. Some benevolent force is actively keeping Yugifags from succeeding.

Why does this ugly bitch have such a shitty fanbase?

Attached: Krystal.jpg (640x498, 36K)

Give them some credit, they reacted pretty well to her being an AT in comparison to other fanbases.

In Sm4sh they were buttblasted as fuck over her not getting in, so no I won't give them credit

A lot of fanbases were buttblasted as fuck back then

Attached: miiverse.png (2400x1234, 1.74M)

They care about Isaac in Smash because they want a GS rep, because they like GS. If they could have Felix instead, they probably would, but Isaac is the one that has a nonzero lol not actually chance to make it in.

Is wanting a representative of a game you like not valid unless it's your favourite character from that game, or something? Why don't I see people bitching that Cloud got in over Barret?

And Krystalfags still are. I hate those degenerates

Not that user, but its important to remember that a vast majority of people who follow a thing, are probably going to be retarded. Doesnt really make their support less valid, they like a thing and so they want more of it, but they have simple reasons.
I think lots of people like felix more because he gets more characterization in the first game than the MC. The main reason I like isaac, by extension garet too, is because he just has a bunch of shit thrown at him by the world cause he just happened to be there. He wasnt chosen, though it seems like it. If literally anyone else was to switch places with him, they would be on the same journey as long as they had the drive to do it. When he does get characterization he is a resolute leader who really cares about the people around him. Not to mention he is a kick ass geokinetic with a sword.
If nobody talked about the characters, places, or story, than nobody would be talking about Alex, Sveta, Sheba, Ivan, Felix, Mia, Saturos, Karst, and Fucking Babi. Those just happen to be the most interesting actors in the game with complex motivations in a story without much character development.

forgot to add, lots of people speculate about what they want in a hypothetical next game, often linking to seemingly insignificant plot threads, or a completely disconnected story within the universe.

Was this just an excuse to make a Golden Sun thread?

i wish, but it certainly can be.

>Rhythm Heaven sold more than GS
It didn't sadly

Well, Golden Sun fans are fucking Nazis and most of us on resetera hate them.

Isaacfags were alright until the leaks started

>loli/shota weebs

GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS, I DUNNO

^This is bait

It's annoying because

A. The only way you'll ever get a GS rep is fan demand, so demanding a character based on relevance is moronic.
B. The people who demand Isaac, for the most part, do not give a shit about him. Even among the fanbase Isaac fans are the minority.
C. It doesn't stop once he's deconfirmed. Smash autism has plagued GS threads since Smash 4 was announced.

The Isaac fans didn't seem nearly as over-confident as Ashley fans were prior to her deconfirmation.

some people are okay until they get a hit of meth

>Isaac
>shota

This. The fanbase is desperate for more content and goes rabid once they smell blood.

because GS was the first JRPG they played so they think it's something special.

>Smash did shit for Fire Emblem
>most westerners first found out about FE through Smash and it's probably why 7 got localized

Attached: 1454268968575.png (160x157, 14K)

>even after that the series flopped like a dying fish until they sold out to waifufags

Victims of abuse tend to replicate such behaviors.

Isaac is considered to have the most chance since Sakurai seems to consider him the main character of it even though you can make just as good an argument as Felix. That's really all there is to it.

Doesn't matter if Sakurai doesn't like him.

I have a better question.
Why does everyone have to constantly and relentlessly bitch about everything.

Mario, Zelda, Sonic, Metroid, etc. Nothing but bitching and bitching and bitching. Then faggots like to proclaim every franchise is the worst/a terrible franchise, then bitch about their own franchise cause game 3 wasn't as good as game 2 and call game 3 the worst game ever.

It's all a constant bitch fest that's so fucking annoying because no fun or discussion can be allowed, only constant bitching. No story or lore, just bitching. No gameplay or fun glitches, just bitching.

Fuck you op. Fuck everyone of you bitching bitches. Fuck me. Fuck your shitty ass cesspool of discussion.

See you later assholes.

Attached: Frost.png (117x104, 7K)

Who?

>it's always Alex, Sveta, Sheba, Ivan, Felix, Mia, Saturos, Karst, and Fucking Babi.
>forgetting best boy Amiti
For shame desu.

How many Dark Dawn discussions get past "fuck this game?"

How many go without ending in "fuck this game"?

We're not talking about the characters, the story and the places anymore because we've been going at it for 15 years and have run out of things to say you retard. Only way for us to talk about new content is if Nintendo DOES create new GS content. I don't want a GS4 but I still love Smash and have been wanting Isaac in since 2001 (and Felix since I saw Simon and Richter coming in), so I don't see why I'd stop now

Hey, if people still mention the damn furry in a positive light i might as well do the same for Amiti. Also DD does have some good things (OST, weapon system, graphics, a couple of really nice dungeons). It's just that it has many shitty things too.

I am always baffled to see Sveta being praised so much when she single-handedly made the ending of DD so cringy. I had started to see that game for what it really was before but she came and put the final nail in the coffin

I never got the appeal of golden sun. It's a spiritual successor to beyond the beyond, a game that enjoys the reputation of worst game on the PS1 for fucks sake, and I would know, I played it, and golden sun is not much of an improvement at all

Attached: 1543488720689.png (448x499, 210K)

>We're not talking about the characters, the story and the places anymore because we've been going at it for 15 years and have run out of things to say you retard.
People are still discussing the characters from Final Fantasy 4-10, MMBN, Ys, Metal Gear, and even niche shit like Grandia to this day. No excuse.

Projecting on to characters + "muh lore" writing. The first two games comprise the same narrative breadth as the Magus story arc in Chrono Trigger, so fans are desperate for payoff.

Just like genofags, notalgiafaggotry. They aren't interesting in any sense of the word.

Has Grandia had multiple dedicated forums to discuss it, as well as numerous Smash websites and threads to talk about the series for more than a decade? If not, then people clearly aren't as exhausted as we are. The other franchises you mentioned are still relevant thanks to crossovers, gachashit, cameos, Smash, remakes and remasters, etc

I'll believe you if you can pretend you've never talked about the game before and try to discuss even one town from GS1 with me. I could talk about Junon from FF7 all day. If people don't talk about GS1's story and locales because they've been done to death, what kind of things have you/would you discuss?

Mega Man Battle Network has been dead longer than Golden Sun at this point. Lan and Hub aren't even allowed in any non-game media due to licensing shenanigans.

Attached: Poster_005.png (720x1080, 374K)

They never played anything better.

I haven't played GS in years and most of my knowledge was lost to time, but name one GS1 town and I'll give you my 2 cents on it I guess

I'll let you go at Vault *and* Atlin.

isaacfags are a little delusional but they have a semi-legit argument

ashleyfags are all pedo autists and are beyond any redemption. they tried to force a meme and then ended up believing their own lie

>semi-legit argument
Which is?

Vault is a comfy little town, and it introduces you to your third party member right off the bat which is great - most of the JRPGs whose prologue is as "heavy" as GS1's plot-wise tend to let you catch your breath, perhaps a little too much and too often. I can't remember the name of the small town near Midgar in FF7 but I found tedious that you had to live that Cloud/Tifa/Seph flashback cuz it dragged on for too long. Vault kept up the momentum by introducing the third wheel of your party, the third element in the lore and the iconic Mind read psynergy all at once. There was a little 'arc' where you had to search for the actual thieves, ended up finding a bound and gagged guy and finished with a neat humanoid boss fight

Altin is just Flood: the town. Not much happens there but I liked seeing a location that serves both the functions of town and dungeon

Okay, I believe you.

Are you that user who claimed to like Saturos? He's my fourth favorite (after Alex, Isaac and Felix) and I still feel sad we haven't seen a villain as likeable as he was after GS1

>People are still discussing the characters from Final Fantasy

"I WANT TO FUCK TIFA'S TITS" is not a character discussion

People talk about Cloud as a character and debate the Jenova/Sephiroth thing to this day.

Dead franchises