How do y'all feel now that Ash has been officially confirmed for Dead By Daylight?

How do y'all feel now that Ash has been officially confirmed for Dead By Daylight?

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-105231.png (2560x1440, 1.14M)

The same since we knew about it for a month.

But it's official this time, and now we know that they are actually using Bruce's likeness and voice.

Attached: 1527610513429.gif (500x268, 993K)

He is a survivor right? Kinda makes sense but at the same time Ash would fuck the monster up.

Yeah but Ash is a monster slayer, he doesn't really fit as a survivor unless he can murder the killer with a headshot from a double barrel.

Yeah, he's a survivor. Still cool though.

How about actually fixing bugs?

Well, people constantly requested him and this is the best way they can fit him into the framework of the game.

Talk to me when hes confirmed for mk11.inb4 muh tits go get some pussy virgins

Yeah, I think its cool he's in the game still. Does Bruce voice him?

faggot confirmed.

That I wish he was in a better game

He was in the video, so probably. Not sure if he'll have any lines of if it will be all grunts, but it'll almost certainly be Bruce.

Ash crying and crawling around hiding from monsters really doesn't seem to fit his style

DBD is great, even if it's a buggy mess half of the time.

Yes, but it's a multiplayer game and the community is trash.

More Bruce is never a bad thing, but I do wish we get at least one proper good Evil Dead game before it's too late.

You eventually get used to the toxicity

The community is why I play the game, the best part about the game is the salt farming.

This but also fuck this game. Survivors are the biggest babies when they lose especially when it's a swf group and are absolutely brutal to you when you fail. Being a killer takes mental fortitude in this game but it's worth it.

Use that anger

Maybe this will give some executive somewhere an idea to fund an actual game

What will be the corresponding monster? Or is it just ash?

Seemingly just Ash, like what they did with Bill

Groovy