This game is awful

This game is awful

Attached: Grand_Theft_Auto_Vice_City.JPG.jpg (1529x2161, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552527108347.webm
gtaforums.com/topic/750681-skygfx-ps2-xbox-and-mobile-graphics-for-pc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is
only retarded boomers like the game because ''muh nostalgia"

Attached: 136163.png (1920x1080, 305K)

Attached: 1546200556929.gif (652x562, 626K)

well youre playing it over 10 years too late. that game was bomb for the time and still hold up as one of the best in the gta series. At least this was pure kino fun and not gta sucking every last cent into their sharkcard childfucking scam

Your mother is awful

Everyone knows vice city stories is better.

I did play it 10 years ago, it's DLC tier

Attached: angry boomers.webm (960x540, 760K)

good chat

Attached: low.jpg (600x600, 18K)

It was made in a year and it really shows

you were alive 10 years ago?

Attached: D1XoDIyWoAAFKfP.jpg (1978x1132, 210K)

I unironically think 3 is better, and VC is supposedly longer but it feels shorter. and no way it's bigger than 3. I drove from one end of the starting island which is bigger to the other in a minute and a half

Shit meme. Just like Vice Shitty.

i can feel the seeth.
but seriously youre the one callin out popular titles in an attempt to bait people in with your contrarian opinion. like ok you dont like something popular but you dont even pose an argument or question. the thread is a useless attempt to bait fans of the game to give you more (You)'s. My personal favourite is 3 or SA btw but just thought jumping shitting zoomer bait was too easy

>jumping shitting
fuck im retarded

Attached: dgjretdmjne.jpg (261x257, 9K)

Not the GOAT GTA, but it was a great next step in the series after III. The stark difference from the dark, cold, and gloomy atmosphere of liberty city to exact opposite on Vice city was absolutely brilliant. Yes, the map was small, but the progression of the game didn't make you feel too cramped.

It's only shitty because of the properties they make you buy and complete at the end

GTA 5 just need Los Santos to be a bit bigger or needed at least one more city. Driving around the map is a bit boring because there aren't many points of interest on the highway in 5. San Andreas was able to break this up with the additional 2 cities. Despite them being smaller and not having as much to do, they still mad you feel like you weren't trapped on a little island like 5 does.

they should have made LS way bigger, expecially the poor hoods, it would be cool to feel "lost" in a huge city
even in san andreas when you were in a rival gang neighborhood you had to watch out because it wasn't so fast to get out of there, in V a couple blocks and you're downtown

No, not popular titles. A popular title. I also think 3 and SA were much better, and SA is much more popular. Yet I'm not shitting on SA because the popularity of the game is irrelevant to me outside of mods.

And more suburbs less desert garbage

how to start a Yea Forums thread
1. find old popular game
2. say it is a bad game
there is no step 3, this post is slop and your going to OD on fentanyl

I like VCS but that's bullshit and you know it

kill yourself

>There will be a never be a video game that recreates a city 1:1

Attached: no beer.jpg (640x480, 55K)

>gang wars
>better music
>refined controls

vc is classic of course but vcs is miles ahead

Didn't LA Noire do this or am I wrong?

fuck you fortnite faggot

It’s literally just GTA 3 with an 80s facelift and Scarface’s story (the Al Pacino one).

Brilliant soundtrack of course and I liked the empire building element but yeah, it’s certainly a tad overrated.

VC is an expansion pack for 3.
They just released it as standalone because they went all out with the cast and licensing budget.

Well, it's not the whole city, just a part of it

Hell no, it's excellent for speedrunning.

I will admit the rescue Lance mission as being complete garbage though.

It's my least favorite gta, ever.

Go fuck urself idiot. Iron Maiden plays on the radio, that means the game is the greatest ever, faggot

True Crime: Streets of LA

What didn't you like about it?

You don't want that, trust me. Rockstar has the right idea of capturing the feel of a city, instead of recreating 1:1. If you want that, just open up google maps street view and walk down streets.

Google might try it with all of their street view data.

ZOOM...
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552527108347.webm

Attached: 1552347715939.jpg (1440x810, 111K)

not him but I can understand his frustration if he played the PC port or Steam .exe first.
R* ports are shoddy as fuck and require a decade of R&D by the modding community to make them sound, run and look as intended.
The PC port lacks proper widescreen, the unique particle.txd and generic.img (it uses III's textures), neon lighting on buildings, and about 80% of pedestrian audio, just off the top of my head.
Not to mention the various graphical updates off the Xbox release.

Attached: KMVLu.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

lmao I didn't realize even that skygfx pic lacks the widescreen fix.
Rockstar, man.

Attached: 1401504074_image53644.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

>neon lighting on buildings
how to fix user

for starters, pirate the 1.0 .exe, then read this thread.
gtaforums.com/topic/750681-skygfx-ps2-xbox-and-mobile-graphics-for-pc/

It's definitely aged poorly

not 1:1 but since LA is mostly suburban development it would be nice to capture that feel

it is
the only good thing about it was the OST
>dude! let's make a game where 90% of it is water and you can't swim! LMAO

>one of the best in the gta series
That's not exactly high praise.

YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH

Yeah it's true that GTA games are slow, awkward, clunky, visually unappealing, poorly designed, badly paced, buggy, and generally not fun to play in any kind of structure that it tries to impose on you and is instead best enjoyed with cheats HOWEVER