Untitled

Attached: QfLbfGssTQw7b4UrGt_7HJuCaKAZGQ0TwVaOnmPn8bc.jpg (1152x1536, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lGy-A08jxw
reddit.com/user/theonlypotatoman/comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the thread where we pretend to be mad?

Capitalism is goo-

Proof that Redditors are human garbage.

Attached: 4547F725-FDC9-43F7-8E23-C1D63A851C2E.jpg (665x598, 75K)

Yep

>villains who did nothing wrong

FUCKING REDDIT

Attached: 1532534707186.jpg (229x220, 11K)

LOL

Attached: 13percent.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

This is the song I think of every time I see this picture. It fucks me up so hard on what we could have possibly lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lGy-A08jxw

>what we could have possibly lost.
There is no we, and there was nothing lost.

It's not like an Xbox emulator would magically pop up even if this guy gave it to the dude's working on one.

We don't know what he deleted you fag. Plenty of people would have been willing to buy it off of him but the shit just had to go and build his own shitty pc instead.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 0A453EA6-CCFF-4C8D-990D-9C44FC920440.jpg (800x500, 47K)

N

does anyone have the thread or screenshots of it where everyone is a calling him a retard and he just genuinely cannot understand what exactly he did.

Lmao is that video even real? the amount of times he comes back to beat her again is laughable

>black """""people"""""
Call me racist but there's a reason why majority thinks of niggers as a lesser """""human""""" being.

I'm not too bothered about Xbox emulation.. But the fact this guy had something so incredibly rare and chose to completely gut it all so he could have a "le epic PC case to show off for reddit karma :)" is what annoys me.

It's like if someone found one of the very first mechanical typewriters ever made and chose to strip out most of the internal parts to convert it into a PC keyboard.

I'm surprised he didn't rape her

Yeah, welcome to South Africa.

found his account
reddit.com/user/theonlypotatoman/comments/

I was looking through it, every comment he made after the post someone in the comments replied calling him a retard. There's a few highlights.