Resident Evil 3 Remake Is Outsourced

The game is confirmed to be shit. It isn't even going to be developed internally by a b-team and it's being rushed for an early 2020 release.

Abandon all your hopes and expectations, this is going to be another shit fest on par with Umbrella Corps or Operation Raccoon City. Jill fags official on suicide watch.

gamerant.com/resident-evil-3-remake-release-date-leak/

F

Attached: soulless.jpg (517x534, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-18-capcom-excessive-outsourcing-has-resulted-in-a-decline-in-quality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The game could be terrible but as long as Jill has her original outfit I'll still buy it for the milkers

It could quite possibly be the mystery title that Bluepoint are working on; it was never explicitly said that it was for a job for Sony, was it?

Big YIKES from me

Attached: yikes.jpg (648x484, 58K)

Yeah, they're going to deliberately fuck up all the good will they've genera--

Please don't be Platinum.

As long as Capcom is developing a Code Veronica remake in the meantime I'm finde with it. Can't be that hard for an external team to make decent RE3 remake if they get the RE2 engine to work with

Oh no... Why have you forsaken us Capgod!?

Attached: 1553007488013.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

who cares about that shit series

Outsourcing IPs has always worked well for Capcom...

Can't be that hard for an external team to make decent...

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-04-18-capcom-excessive-outsourcing-has-resulted-in-a-decline-in-quality

I thought Capcom said they were done outsourcing to the west? Does that mean it's some nip studio that's working on this?

The retardera guy said Capcom's first division(they usually make the re games) isn't gonna do it, not the whole company in general.

>Guy knows about RE3 remake
>But nothing about Revelations 3

Nice "insider"

>Capcom
>out-sourcing after all the shit they've done in the past 5 or so years
this guy may have been "right" about 7 but you can't always strike gold

It'll be posting in these threads when you're all proven wrong.

Good. Now there might be a miraculous chance it has as much soul as REmake. RE2make was extremely soulless.

Nemesis and CV was outsourced spin-off back then

I don't see them outsourcing at all, RE engine is probably like MT framework and has only Japanese documentation. Based on Capcom's subsidiary list it could be K2. They have credits listed until the 2015 REmake port, and the head of the company's Twitter seems to make it look like they did the RE7 dlc and helped with DMC5 in some capacity.

>source: retarded twitter fag
fuck off

If they just follow the scenarios on a 1:1 basis, I really can't see how they could fuck this up. It's not as if Capcom did a perfect job with RE2 anyway, considering how much they fucked up the A/B cumulative scenarios.

>leaks
call me when it's official you fag

>so says some faggot on twitter

Attached: image.jpg (360x450, 33K)

It's just like the original RE3, then. A quick asset flip.

>As long as Capcom is developing a Code Veronica remake in the meantime
They're doing RE8, mate. If anything they'd develop RE3 themselves before CV.

>BASED CAPGODS IS BACK!! YEAH!!
>same shit as before happens

>CV was outsourced spin-off back then
CV was always meant to be the next major title, though.

you apparently, shithead.

(you)

They're not going to do a 1:1 remake of 3 like REmake did even if it was Capcom, anyway. Might as well we what we get.
>tfw it's RE3 DmC edition with trashy Fuck You Jill

REmake 2 already had trashy "fuck you" dialogue. They're probably going to double down on it for 3.

Apparently the Japanese script has much milder language, with Leon only saying shit once or twice.