Official Twitter of VTMB2 on Fan Skepticism

More tweets from Official Twitter account .

twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1111040552127131648
twitter.com/VtM_Bloodlines/status/1111040937948516352

Attached: _sfm__vtmb__jeanette_by_kungfubellydancer_d74m2lx-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I14b-C67EXY
youtube.com/watch?v=MEewLWDpscA
metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios
youtube.com/watch?v=N8OJB5qLZ6o
twitter.com/caraellison
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: VTMTweets.jpg (1789x2872, 439K)

Is there a new Harley Quinn game?

Should I play the first game?

ISOLATED

ALONE APART

Attached: 1450446448410.gif (500x389, 968K)

>pr guys says it's okay so everything must be fine

Definitely If you like deus ex you may like VTMB. Make sure the get the Unofficial Patch by Wesp5 otherwise the game won't work.

Attached: 1552415602879.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>pr guy not dismissing fans concerns is a bad thing

That fact shes a feminist doesn't really bother me. I wonder if she was hired to make the SJWs happy.

people whining about the potential for sjw stuff are definitely jumping the gun, but I'm still incredibly skeptical. the studio's track record is less than great and they've never made an rpg before. that's enough to make me worried, but then you add on the fact that we haven't seen any gameplay yet and the game is only a year away and I basically have no hopes for it

Attached: 1553444105809.jpg (707x1379, 190K)

Yeah I get yah. I have a feeling we'll see gamplay soon tho. Kinda like with Cyberpunk I think press get to see gameplay 1st and we'll get it in a couple weeks. E3 maybe?

Can't wait to go around pozzing humans

There is no adressing of fan concerns though. It's literally just a generic PR statement.

the fact that they're taking pre-orders without showing gameplay seems really scummy
it's a shame retards are rewarding that behavior

>Fan Skepticism
No such thing exists the only ones doing that are only reactionary poltards impotently stomping their feet to the ground because they can't get their way,true fans have been waiting for this game for years and will buy it day 1 come hell or high water.

WTF? Hardsuit Labs cunts are doing this? Why not digital homicide they would be as good

Attached: 1543669275289.png (674x725, 234K)

Attached: brainlet.png (188x264, 77K)

Blacklight was great, one of my favorite online shootans.
But it had horrible P2W grind and only got worse.

Honestly this is better PR than most games these days that would throw a fit and insult their fans rather than try to explain themselves.

How was that generic? He said what everyone else that isn't retarded is saying. Wait until you see more of the game first.

I guess but its better than what we usually get from this kinda of backlash. Remember Battlefield V? or Guildwars 2 At least the pr guy is talking to people with concerns and not claiming everyone whos skeptical is somehow an alt right misogynist anti sjw

Just to get an understanding here, what is your political leaning and what do you percieve as evil and unjust?

you sound like a fanboy, not a fan.

tfw vampirism has been reduced to some gay AIDS allegory.

Attached: 1550425777682.gif (300x300, 2M)

I mean, did you not play the plague bearer questline?
it was always a plot point a storyteller could use in VtM games.

Every single one of these bitches looks identical

No, you should not play one of Yea Forumss most beloved games and one of the best RPGs of all time.

Fucking asshat.

This, they stayed remarkably calm and respectful instead of just blocking them for hatespeech

Also most of Hard Suit Labs are made up of new people. I read somewhere that before bloodlines 2 they had like 20 to 30 people. Now Its about 70+

This is probably the most mature thing I've read from a game developer for quite a few years

>Damage control

it's still weak as fuck, let the game come out and then people will decide if it's a worthy successor

>they did the absolute minimum required to not look like assholes, this is worth mentioning

Well at least they're not attacking their fans like 90% of modern devs so I guess it has that going for it so far.

Yeah whoever is running the VTMB2 twitter account is doing a better job than I've seen most do in the same situation.

You don't realize how much of an achievement that is these days in the age of screeching at people for having the wrong politics.

there was literally an aids quest clueless retard

while it is pretty weak its more than we usually get. its better than a slap in the face is what i'm saying.

holy fuck these tweets are pathetic
and I'm not talking about the PR guy

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT THE POLITICS OF THE GAME I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH LATEX THERE'LL BE AND HOW GOOD IT WILL LOOK

Attached: camdamage.gif (428x450, 2.65M)

I don't get the fuckers that scream, "It was always SJW, here look, a jab at republicans!!".

It's like someone pointing at a mole and going; "See, the cancer was always there so it's pointless to try and fight it!!".

There's a big gap between their last game and now, so maybe that's a good sign. New blood in the studio maybe? This is definitely a legit reason to be worried though, rather than overt bigotry.

If this was the Battlefield twitter, they'd already be telling racist misogynists not to buy their game made for a dev's transexual 9-year old's empowerment.

they are. I get the worry but a lot of what people are saying is pretty cringe.

No idea why Paradox bought them, I guess they just wanted a dev with a history of fps games and added the extra people from there.

we have little actual info on the game anyways, a lot of apprehension for actual fans (aka, not the usual shit stirrers) is that vtm v5 which is what it'll be based on has it's own problems that we can but hope don't get pulled along into the game.

holy shit i wanna fuck camdmg

Previous PR
>do you not have phones?
>you think you do but you don’t
>don’t like it? don’t buy it
>we will not cave to trolls
>a rogue group of altright incels are bashing this game
>I wouldn’t go to a bar with the character in the original game which is why we made a much better one
>white men hate our game - and that’s a good thing!
So yeah it’s better at least.

Theres hope that even worst case scenario, Cara Ellison chimps out and adds SJW bullshit to Toreador- and Brujah subquests but thats it. But if the game devs themselves chimp out, well then the game is just shit.

It's not, only because other people are even worse doesn't make the statement itself insightful or respectful.

It's a totally different studio.
That's Zombie Studios, this new game is by Hardsuit Labs, which was founded by people who used to work at Zombie.

How do I get into the game?
I've always wanted to play it.

>are definitely jumping the gun
They aren’t, not even a week in and devs already made it clear this game will have a heavy SJW agenda. I don’t understand why people ignore everything that is on their face when it comes to these games.

>others are batshit insane, that means their reaction is praiseworthy
Not how it works. Also I don't buy shit from EA/Activision.

I suppose, it's the contrast that stands out to people.
that's why everyone was sucking sonys dick over used games a few years back.

>both accounts tweeting at the devs retweet sceengrabs they take from Yea Forums threads they talk in.

jesus christ this site gets more embarrassing by the day.

So which one of you faggots made this thread? the pepe avatar or the pokefag.

Cant wait for the sfm

pay 60$ and wait a year

When insanity is the norm, sanity is worthy of praise.

The devs talked about it in an interview. Basically when it came out that Paradox bought the World of Darkness rights from ccp. Hardsuit labs jumped at the chance. They pitched a game shortly after the ip rights changed hands. That was in like 2015/2016

Stop playing garbage games then, plenty of good games out there with no controversy at all.

>sharing Yea Forums screencaps on twitter
whatever happened to hiding your powerlevel? jesus.

Everyone in these threads is too fucking lazy to post the image, so I’ll do it because it’s literally everything you need and he game is amazing. Don’t even bother googling anything after reading this.

Attached: 72576B74-C939-47D7-A9BC-3C7786A1BBDB.jpg (512x968, 196K)

sounds like fans of the first game are making the second, which can have it's own problems,
the main thing is to nail the atmosphere, so far nothing has beaten walking through hollywood as that guitar plays, letting my eyes blur slightly at the neon signs.

Name one (1)

Yea Forums as a whole but especially boards like Yea Forums have been normalfag-central since 2015 bucko.

they ignore obvious sjwism when its shit they care about.

HL have already ruined games

Well, the PR twitter seems reasonable so that's good.

>she

>what is your political leaning
Accelerationism
> what do you percieve as evil and unjust?
Society

>this game will have a heavy SJW agenda
if it's a good game then it shouldn't matter

I don’t think people here really understand how fucking awful V5 is and the implications that it’s the setting for this game.

Should I get those mods on a first playthrough?

Everyone hated bible thumping vidya censoring republicans back then, it shows how badly the left is fucking up that they are more hated now and are the feminist text thumping vidya censoring party. People hate being told how to think and what they should consume in their entertainment, it's not really difficult.

IMO the trailer we got made me pretty hopeful that the atmosphere will be good.

>they did the absolute minimum required to not look like assholes, this is worth mentioning
Considering how the overwhelming majority of them act? Yes, yes is its worth mentioning.

why would the game be good?

>what is your political leaning
METAMORPHOSIS AND KILLING THOSE OLD BASTARDS
>what do you perceive as evil and unjust
NOT EMBRACING CHANGE OF FORM

Attached: Sascha-Vykos.jpg (720x1090, 160K)

Do you live in a parallel universe or something? Story is 90% of these games and it’s what is ultimately ruined by SJWs because they have to push an agenda and can’t ever be subtle about it. Hell, they’ve already pretty much announced exactly how they’re not being subtle about it.

>512x968
next time post the one that was not intended for ants, you retard.

Yes, they need to nail the atmosphere for this, the original was Godly in that regard. It also needs to be a "if you mention it someone will reinstall it" kind of game, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Soon. We'll be home.

Attached: Screenshot (86).png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>image for ants
Here’s a better one
I only downloaded the one that fixed the bugs and updated the graphics so it looked really nice and I had a great time. Still haven’t played the Camarilla one though so you’d have to ask other anons.

Attached: 1ED5BC0B-8385-4187-B81E-C2B585F26B99.jpg (1200x2268, 1.56M)

HOL UP
Tim Cain is working on this?

ohh shit. ama be a busy.

Attached: 1520014906341.jpg (1840x2172, 1.24M)

what if it's a good game?

Unfortunately, that is actually a major PR accomplishment nowadays.

Attached: 1539000553368.jpg (400x400, 23K)

she ate too much raspberryjam or something

This.
In the modern world it's actually really nice to see official social medias that don't insult the fans.

not that I've heard of, probably just a retard on twitter being retarded

Thanks, much better and much appreciated.

I have no reason to believe it will be a good game when everything about it so far tells me it will not be a good game. For starters, V5 changes the setting so much I have no reason to believe this will have the same atmosphere as Bloodlines.

Except we will not, Bloodlines 2 is going to be an different beast compared to Bloodlines.

>Wanting Tim "I hate numbers in my RPG" Cain

Attached: 1532886505869.png (399x418, 71K)

>one of the best RPGs of all time.
Oof.

also first person rpgs have aged very badly.
they are a product of their time. I don´t think people nowadays are going to be that forgiving when it comes to combat and exploring

it seems like you're desperate to say it's going to be shit though

the less you discuss politics in games, the less political games are. stop perpetuating this rubbish.

Citation needed on the SJWs ruining this. The first game was hardly apolitical.
Is this retards getting blown out because creatives in the 21st century are kind of progressive and might of have said "Nazi bad" at some point? Or like, they've said you'll be forced into joining a gender-free commune and building followers to indoctrinate the country?

What has me most blackpilled is the fact the pronoun shit is in the game at all. Do you know how conversative people where just 60 years ago? Can you imagine how conservative a vampire who is 200+ years old would be? And they're the ones upholding this neo-marxist identitarian bullshit when the majorty of the sane human world does not? It carries such a fundamental disrepesct for the setting that I can't imagine it being contained to just pronouns.

Attached: 1542380651685.jpg (720x526, 55K)

id go with the basic striped down patch that just fixes the game. so its a close to the original experience as possible.

I've seen all I need to know the game is cucked from the top down. The devs won't get a cent out of me.

don´t you need a bunch of fan patches to run it without problems?

consolefag out

>People hate being told how to think and what they should consume in their entertainment

No, it sounds like you want it to be good so much that you’re willing to ignore all the blatant signs that point otherwise.

>I have no reason to believe it will be a good game when everything about it so far tells me it will not be a good game. For starters, V5 changes the setting so much I have no reason to believe this will have the same atmosphere as Bloodlines.
>the less you discuss politics in games, the less political games are. stop perpetuating this rubbish.

Attached: 1543619999704.png (492x317, 17K)

>Muh boggyman sjw
Fuck off cunt, we waited nearly a two decades for this game.

Attached: Screenshot (68).png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

>the less you discuss politics in games, the less political games are
are you retarded

we barely know anything about the game, let alone have we played it

How badly will paradox fuck the game with DLC?
That worries me almost as much as forced SJW shit.

Attached: kisspng-internet-meme-spurdo-spärde-image-4chan-g-technology-5b6b0bd0801f15.5124695115337420325248. (900x420, 54K)

Stockholm syndrome is a condition which causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity.[1] These alliances result from a bond formed between captor and captives during intimate time together, but they are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. The FBI's Hostage Barricade Database System and Law Enforcement Bulletin indicate that roughly eight percent of victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.[2][3]

This term was first used by the media in 1973 when four hostages were taken during a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden. The hostages defended their captors after being released and would not agree to testify in court against them.[4] Stockholm syndrome is paradoxical because the sympathetic sentiments that captives feel towards their captors are the opposite of the fear and disdain which an onlooker might feel towards the captors.

There are four key components that characterize Stockholm syndrome:

A hostage's development of positive feelings towards the captor
No previous relationship between hostage and captor
A refusal by hostages to co-operate with police forces and other government authorities
A hostage's belief in the humanity of the captor because they cease to perceive the captor as a threat when the victim holds the same values as the aggressor[2]

Stockholm syndrome is a "contested illness" due to doubt about the legitimacy of the condition.[4] It has also come to describe the reactions of some abuse victims beyond the context of kidnappings or hostage-taking. Actions and attitudes similar to those suffering from Stockholm syndrome have also been found in victims of sexual abuse, human trafficking, terror, and political and religious oppression.[4]

The fan patches are gay and there isn't one you can download to just fix the bugs. No matter what you choose you get some faggot's idea of what the game REALLY should've been.
1st playthrough should always be vanilla

politics dude politics politics politics

does the dev fit my politics? no? fuck it's hopeless

politics politics politics

remember when games were about gameplay and not just politics? fuck i miss those days

politics politics politics

Tim is SOUL.

did they ever respond to the thing about temporary guns? aside from being possibly infected with SJW shit, this is probably one of the most worrying things to me.

dont listen to he's just wrong
get the regular patch and avoid plus if you dont want additional content

PR guy only said
>it's gonna be great i promise
he didn't address any of those concerns

that end quote in the trailer tho. "and I've waited so long to see it again" me too love me too

Devs said they’re deconstructing the male vampire power fantasy with this game. They also want malkavian content to be sensitive not to offend the “disabled community”. Among others. This is also based on Vampire 5th edition, which means no elders and everyone is a thin-blood anarch who wants to subvert the patriarchal vampire society. Not to mention V5 dumbed down/merged a lot of vampire powers. I’m not sure what else do you want as evidence.

Don’t open it
Open it

Why is gimpman doing the Carlton dance?

you could have just said ``yea, im retarded``

>Less waifubait
>Less Fishmalk

These are both objectively good things

The Outer Worlds is the very definition of soulless.

I hope they use it interestingly. I.e. There's no 'morality' to a given character for using the special good boy pronouns, or not using them.
someone agreeing to use your super special identity doesn't make them a good or a bad person.
I.E, a villain may call a girl what she is. Player selects 'but i'm he / him'.
'Oh, terribly sorry about all that pronoun business, would you be a kind gent and help me massacre these Kine?'
cue players crying on forums about 'demonisation of lifestyles'.

Attached: 1553380162566.png (510x596, 467K)

Old Tim, new Tim is a casual faggot.

>the character creator has a pronoun selector and literally gender free with "masculine appearing, feminine appearing bodies"

>building followers to indoctrinate the country?

Literally you are joining a gender free commune by playing this game. I guarantee you traditionalists and "fascists" are the bad guys.

you know what games need? you know what everything needs? more politics

What did you wait for? Why do you think that a game made by a completely different studio than the first game is certainly going to be good? Do you not understand that the only reason VTMB was so good is that Troika was an extremely good studio?

wow a whole bunch of nothing

I want to be a tzimitsce and call myself "it"

> why the fuck does an RPG give me an option I don't want
You realise you can still make a him vampire and play the game, right? Someone else making a they vampire doesn't delete your experience.
Or is that making an RPG that lets the player decide some things will destroy the essence of the game Whitewolf created? Whitewolf being notably anti-progressive, of course.

I thought the same exactly
It's a bit sad when a proper polite response looks like a shocking reaction

>the anarchists and toreador were conservative
Worst case scenario, they make a Blumpf joke and make him nosferatu, which is fine by me. Nosferatu are great anyway.

geometric shapes are the best

get with the times, old man

Lmao. It doesn’t matter if they get the original writer if the rest of the staff are SJWs.
>”okay so I got this idea for a character-“
>”Brian, can we make them black or trans? We need more diversity”
He’ll cave under pressure

If they had multiple options/reactivty for it I wouldn't care, but I get the feeling that EVERY single elder you come across is gonna call your gangrel a she even if you made them to look like macho man randy savage

Developers developers developers developers!
DEVELOPERS! DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=I14b-C67EXY

I want off this ride too. It's a clown world at this point.

Attached: Steve-Ballmer.jpg (465x400, 34K)

>reasonable PR guy in charge of Twitter instead of reeeeing and calling their fans sexist/racist/pirates/whatever
This is bizarre.

Yeah man it’s going to be great

Attached: E107FDC1-9DCF-4F40-81E7-D63C1C48A110.jpg (715x429, 41K)

Cheers for confirming this is just retarded quibbling. Don't get too triggered there's no lolrandumb Malkavians

Pronouns are so jarringly out of place in a fucking vampire RPG.

There have literally been black gay muslims in the game since first edition

i'm pretty sure it will be just he/she/they. all this crying will be for naught

but yeah you're right, if they'd want to do it properly it would have to be used the way you've described. though not just in terms of morality.

almost every NPC would have to have a branch of dialogue associated with your dumb ass clown pronoun you chose, but of course that opens a can of worms that no sane writer would get into.

imagine having to write 10% extra dialogue per NPC in order to clarify a misunderstanding, fantastic roleplaying awaits.

you know part of me feels like it'd be a brujah thing to attach themselves to an SJW cause and be really overzealous about it.
it's kindof always been their schtick.

Go back to twitter, Nyx.

Attached: 462602E8-726A-4346-8B4F-33AE085DB06C.png (657x539, 110K)

I dont know dude. They've already announced we'll get free dlc adding extra clans post launch

Not trans? How uninclusive.

>11:00
youtube.com/watch?v=MEewLWDpscA

Numbers are far better to display information than shapes and color.
Fuck modern game design, its like they want to make games for literal newborns.

Attached: 1544389439715.jpg (784x640, 39K)

>it's another retarded radicalised americans ruin everything episode

Attached: 1552964316439.jpg (640x632, 212K)

i'm all for giving devs yet another chance, but so far all i've heard about the game is how they're stripping out gameplay aspects of an rpg and focusing more on the storytelling aspect
i suspect this will be like how system shock ends up as bioshock, shallow as it was

I swear, we better have Malk in the sequel.

Attached: Screenshot (63).png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

there's a bunch of dumb ass characters in the previous editions, in fact there's a gay muslim vampire girl power type character.

bloodlines2 might be garbage, but tabletop books won't have anything to do with it.

This.
Bloodlines 2 looks more and more like the last bastion for good vidya

> meet male vampire
> can't refer to male vampire by anything other than name because pronouns don't belong in this game
> I'm glad the SJWs couldn't let me use the word 'him'
If you don't even know what pronouns are, I'm kind of inclined to just think you don't like anything that sounds spooky and progressive.

Rudi isn't trans. You didn't even read your own bait? What the fuck?

>scumbags already asking for your pre-purchase a YEAR before release
how isn't this a huge red flag?

Mental illness is a sensible subject, can't make fun of that, sorry, no malks for you.

Attached: 1529195598350.png (1876x954, 1.47M)

We're not obligated to like or purchase the game. Optimism is nice, You should try it.
By the way, everyone who was hoping for this, genuinely. Knew ahead of time that this would be the way it would go, There was a time when worry was more significant, though. Specifically around the release of the revision that Paradox sacked everyone over. No one was really sure how that would play out.

What about a black gay differently abled midget vampire you fucking bigot.

>camdamage

Attached: 1539204919161.gif (320x240, 1.27M)

I played Bloodlines in 2007 on Yea Forums's recommendation. At one time, I was interested in a sequel. Perhaps, in 2023, I might take a look, but I think Yea Forums's instincts are on the spot with this game.

I feel offended.

Attached: Screenshot (84).png (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>its like they want to make games for literal newborns.

good job user, you found the crux of the problem.

all these once-great developers grow up and change their views, many start families--another thing is game design used to be a pretty niche industry, nowadays you have bunch of fanboys who grew up with games getting into the industry.

There are no Malks and That's a Good Thing (tm)
Some things are too taboo to discuss in an edgy gay black muslim vampire game.

>game is based on an essential retcon of the setting that removes everything that makes it Vampire the Masquerade and replaces it with retarded vampire social struggles
>Cheers for confirming this is just retarded quibbling
Literal retard

I get that it is important to some people, but that doesn't address my point. Why would a society of supernaturally ancient people uphold a new cultural convention that the society that produced it doesn't even uphold in a majority? Especially a setting in which power is controlled by the oldest and they have an extremely thin patience for the youngest (not to mention that the PC will be a thinblood). I can't for the life of me imagine a scenario where gender pronouns became extant in even the craziest fanfic.

Are you really trying to turn away potential buyers?

Attached: Screenshot (76).png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Build around V5 core rules, don't expect anything good out of it.

Attached: 1547347797423.jpg (210x212, 8K)

Attached: stephenfryoffended.jpg (590x295, 51K)

>Rudi isn't trans. You didn't even read your own bait? What the fuck?

This is what happens when their own position has become so Poe's Law they don't even fit into their own clown car anymore.

did you dumb nerds even play as malk past the first hub?

sure there's a lot of lolrandom, but 3/4 of the time you just speak in allegory or some shit.

>Why would a society of supernaturally ancient people
Because the vast majority aren't ancient, they're less than 20 years old, and a lot of them are purposefully selected from the kind of people who give a shit about this kind of thing.

If you can't think why they care then you might actually be a retard.

>Not being cautiously skeptical about an entirely different studio handling a beloved game.
>Not being concerned that Paradox has actively chosen to avoid featuring the dev studio prominently on the game's website.
>Not being concerned by the recent handling of the tabletop versions of Vampire.

I would like the game to be good as well, but there are some seriously worrying signs, man. Don't blind yourself with nostalgia.

Attached: 1518990511503.png (783x615, 219K)

>Why would a society of supernaturally ancient people uphold a new cultural convention that the society that produced it doesn't even uphold in a majority?
Because in Vampire 5th edition they were conveniently tossed aside as the setting established all elder vampires were called to the Middle East and only thin blood newfags remain in the west.

Again, this is not the same as old Vampire, they essentially retconned the old setting by having shitty excuses and getting everyone to leave the scene.

>hurrrrrr I can copy and paste from wikipedia I so smert

pronouns and mental illness comments are the far bigger concern

not the fact that paradox went full jew, the company developing the game are masters of shovelware

Yea Forums priorities

Goddammit! Is it so wrong to be positive?

Attached: Screenshot (53).png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>the dark lord phone conversation.

Attached: 1405620588660.png (405x344, 9K)

Fucking hate this industry,

Attached: 1544626597754.jpg (459x294, 35K)

Ancient Vampires are like actual gods in how powerful they are user. The new blood can only stand to fight by elevating themselves with diablerie.

I can't for the life of me imagine a scenario where gender pronouns became extant in even the craziest fanfic.

>An Act to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal Code (Bill C-16, 2016) is a law passed by the Parliament of Canada. The law adds gender expression and gender identity as protected grounds to the Canadian Human Rights Act, and also to the Criminal Code provisions dealing with hate propaganda, incitement to genocide, and aggravating factors in sentencing.

Such delights we have to show you.

That's only the Sabbat Elders you retard. The Anarch and Camarilla still have massive presence in the West.

AAAAAAAAAAA

is vykos still knocking about? it's horrific antics amuse me.

its wrong to reply like youre underage

Yeah that's why they don't care and the thinbloods running around who are barely even vampires still do. It's not a difficult concept.

Hey, SJWs, liberals, and far lefties do it all the time.
Explain this, how is it that the sequel will have pronouns? Because far lefties were offended.

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (1920x1080, 744K)

>Hardsuit Labs is dedicated to making something great

This is their best: metacritic.com/company/zombie-studios

>Triggered by a definition he falls into.

Why bother typing a lot of stuff to engage with the weak minded?

This game is going to disappoint a lot of people, calling it now

When the game comes out and sucks, you'll have nobody but yourself to blame for getting your hopes up.

Vykos fucked off for some reason, no one knows how or why they managed to fuck off under everyone's noses.

>sure there's a lot of lolrandom, but 3/4 of the time you just speak in allegory or some shit.

Retards can't into subtext my friend. It's fun to watch them defend deletion of Malk from the setting. Everyone loved Malks wtf.

>hurr u stockholme syndrome because I say so
You're retarded. And that actually is a definition that you fall into.

Do you know for a fact that there's no old vampires who will give you shit? Literally no custom dialogue based on your gender?
Because for all that's confirmed someone getting turned in >current year< has the possibility of using abnormal pronouns. That's not nearly as extreme as people are making it out to be.

Well anons, I'm gonna play the first game.
Pirate or buy it

probably just turned itself into a little girl and waltz'd away or something.

>When you think people trying to protect you and show you the escape points from the snuff studio are your enemies, and the people that want to SJW up the setting and strap you naked to the chair are your friends.

Classic Stockholm!

>Gender Pronouns selectable in character creation
>Clan isn't

Basically means, because they're not going to record the same line of dialogue 50 times to address every bullshit gender pronoun, they're just going to make the dialogue the exact same for everyone regardless of clan or character. Tell me I'm fucking wrong. This isn't an SJW issue as much as it is an entire gutting of the RPG style dialogue system. Allying with the Nosferatu won't suddenly make you disfigured when you're already a vampire, allying with Malkavians won't suddenly make you insane when you're already a vampire, this game is going to be a fucking shitshow.

Pirate it

most people at hard suit labs were brought on to work on VTMB2. Its basically a new studio.

Attached: VTMB2-WritingSample.jpg (508x1514, 676K)

>This isn't an SJW issue as much as it is an entire gutting of the RPG style dialogue system.

I mean this is pretty accurate, I dont have high expectations for this game.

Hey get those pronouns the FUCK out of my vampire law.

>This is definitely a legit reason to be worried though, rather than overt bigotry.
You don't get to define what reasons people are allowed to "worry" about you fucking poofter.

Beckett accidentally burned its library filled with magical and mundane traps. I would've thought that would make it reeee and go back. Nope, still fucked off somewhere. Probably eats little girls while posing as a little girl.

Holy shit, if true then we're fucked....

Maybe but that could happen without all the sjw shit. I mean its a sequel bloodlines. Its a tough act to follow anyway.

Attached: VTMB2-Political.jpg (2933x1651, 2.69M)

oh good so it's a studio that has never shipped a game. that's promising.

I'm going to need more than an user's say so that a vampire game has given up on clans.

I hear they're doing that v5 thing where thinbloods can diablerize their way into clans.

This is really a terrifying read into someone's broken mind.

It's like feminism is the captor, and its followers have Stockholm Syndrome.

Good job proving his point, goofball

You're clearly referring to the Brujah/Anarchs as if they're the sum total of the kindred experience. While there would inevitably be some Damsel 2019/SJW cunt in their lot I'm betting most of them probably wouldn't be. And what are you going to do if an Anarch doesn't agree that you can sexually define yourself as a rutabaga? Call the cops on them? And if the Anarchs are basically antifa now, then that means the Camarilla are the antithesis of them in every way possible. So, it's both then? Far leftist ideology has a complete monopoly on kindred society in 2019?

screen caping this. if true, future anons btfo.

I mean, it can't be any more badly made than Bloodlines 1 is.

If the positivity blinds you to some glaring warning signs, then yes.

I'm not saying be doom and gloom about it, just to be extremely aware that the odds that this game is what you hope it will be are not good. Bring back franchises from a number of years hasn't exactly had the best track record, and even some of the better results still lack in many respects when compared to the originals.
Doom and Deus Ex are decent examples off the top of my head. Their newer games have been good, but still lack much of what their predecessors had. The newer Deus Ex games lack the depth and complexity of the first game. Whereas Nu-Doom fumbles with concessions made for consoles, map design, and poor number of active enemies in the world at any given time.

I'm still salty that they're going to fuck up system shock.

Attached: life.gif (429x318, 1.92M)

Man, I love japanese vending machines.

>masculine power fantasy
imagine working for a no-name studio given the job of making a sequel to a beloved game, and going on record negging the game that you're supposed to be honoring

that's some weird leap of logic, user.

I would fuck her at full force in her vagina, mouth and ass

Bloodlines is an unfinished masterpiece. Something more badly made would be a "terrible game".

Well the studio hasn't your right but that doesn't mean the people who've been brought onto the project have never shipped a game and don't know what they're doing.

S E E T H I N G

GOG version comes with the patch installed iirc

I'm not against Tim trying something different with RPG conventions. I'd at least give him a chance to make a game with those design principles he's talking about before throwing a hissy fit and acting like the game has to be for casual audiences.

>imagine working for a no-name studio given the job of making a sequel to a beloved game, and going on record negging the game that you're supposed to be honoring

Imagine a man dying his hair blue and calling himself Heather. What value system could he possibly have left after making that leap publicly?

fuck man, i never understood why all these dumb cunts keep saying bloodlines is male-focused.

A) video game from 2004, yea let's pander to the 0.1% of our fans. B) out of any cRPG bloodlines has the most girlfans i've seen

HowSyphilisSpreads.txt

>no-name studio
They have a name for killing blacklight

At least they are not being confrontational and "if you dont like it dont buy it"

It's a masterpiece, yeah, but it's also held together by spit and glue, is my point, is my point.

the already bumbled system shock

Prey

Attached: 1461547857158.png (400x400, 238K)

Leftist vidya devs see themselves as missionaries to the unwashed trailer parks of the right. Embarking in their digital boats to bring you civilization and pronouns.

It's not that they want to make money off existing fans, they want to colonize you heathens with rainbow themed civilization.

Jesus Christ, you hven’t read anything about V5, have you? For starters, the Canarilla is much weaker and is all thin blood now. ALL elders were called to the Middle East. They can’t resist the call because of their blood potency.

>This isn't an SJW issue as much as it is an entire gutting of the RPG style dialogue system
It's an SJW issue in as much as SJW faggotry is nearly always a cover for far worse problems

And my point is that there's a 99% chance that this new game is technically solid, and artistically mediocre.

Well at the very least i have to give it to them that whoever runs their Twitter isn't a complete cunt who just goes
>if you don't like it don't buy it we don't want alt-right incel pissbabies playing our game anyway #feelthebern

Attached: 56231154.jpg (2560x1707, 702K)

>Do you know for a fact that there's no old vampires who will give you shit?
Only high generation ones, the oldest ones moved to the middle east and left a power vaccuum that was filled by anarchs and thin bloods.

>called to the Middle East

To Israel?

Fuck, that's a major negative if true. I assumed we at least be able to, ya know, pick a BLOODLINE

Fertile Crescent.

MC is not voiced
You will be able to chose clan later

Try again

it sounds good , they are behaving like normal human beings .

fuck this shit. you killed all the hype i had for this game.

just wanted bigtiddygothgirls, creep about in the sewers, munch on rats while listening to deb and spook people on the streets. dream is dead

Attached: 53331233333.jpg (636x491, 56K)

brb, reinstalling Bloodlines save a mans life and make him my slave. I can't wait to go back to my apartment so he can greet me as master and show me that he's dressed up in his underwear like I told him to.
After that I can go to the strip club and talk to the owner who only wears a thong all the time, even at trials. Hopefully he flirts with me the whole time I do missions for him.
You had the same experience, right?

Give me the quick rundown on the major changes v5 made.

The Fertile Crescent. Jerusalem however is in frenzy because of something sleeping under it.

I don't expect anything.

>MC is not voiced

How often do you use your own gender pronoun retard? You speak in third person a lot?

So pronouns dont matter and that user was even more wrong?
Cool?

VTMB2 twitter doesn't let me see my family, please help me!

>omitting the two best parts of VtM
>objectively good things

*tap* *tap* *tap

Attached: not_comfortable.png (358x373, 78K)

I didn't mind Prey, but it helps that I go into it expecting system shock. I actually didn't go in expecting anything. I had hear and seen virtually nothing about it until I decided to buy it on sale for cheap.
I enjoyed it, but I felt like they could have done so much more with the enemies and the world considering the tool set they give you.

The thing that really kicked me in the balls about Prey was the fact that it reminded me that that genre will never not be dead as fuck.

Attached: say goodnight.png (487x528, 536K)

But the NPCs you talk to are, aren't they?

Other NPCs referring to the PC are what the problem is

i think you misunderstood, i'm questioning why the critics are being obvious. i guess it's all just clickbait and to feel self-righteous?

99% of feminazi critique of bloodlines is stating the obvious and discussing it as some kind of oppression.

oh no a very specific niche of an already male dominated industry is not focused on girls. the tragedy. free market capitalism, baby.

They will just call you thinblood just like in bloodlines they just called you neonate or cainite and almost never used a pronoun

Could be a mislead until the devs actually reveal she's in
If she's not then yeah fuck this shit but until I know for sure she isn't it's not worth getting upset over

>paradox
it's gonna be shite

> Its a tough act to follow anyway.
I mean not particularly. Just don't ship it unfinished and devolve the last act into a poor FPS and you're already halfway there.

> oh no a very specific niche of an already male dominated industry is not focused on girls. the tragedy. free market capitalism, baby.
By the exact same logic, the free market has decided the devs want some girl dollars and are going to risk getting slightly less neckbeard dollars for it. (and lets face it, nerd boycotts don't work)
Except we're in a thread acting like this is a tragedy and full of people being self-righteous.
Why don't you go for these people being self-righteous? Why don't you like the free market in this circumstance?

It makes me slightly sad because the complexity and how in depth you can get in character customization is what I love so much about Arcanum and Fallout 1

Gameplay wise yeah; but the original bloodlines isn't a cult classic because of the gameplay its a cult classic because of the world, writing and tone. These things are a little harder to recreate.

bloodlines has great gameplay. stuff like the haunted house is gameplay. everything you do in the game that doesn't involve fighting is extremely engaging. people call it an RPG, but it's really more like an adventure game.

I swear she did the voices for the Tender app.

>Can you imagine how conservative a vampire who is 200+ years old would be?
what are you talking about? There were periods in time where people weren't conservative at all. It's not a linear "progress".
And it's funny to me that people are bringing this up on the topic of vampires considering in pop culture they've always been pushing boundaries with bi as fuck relationship even between straight characters.
The pronoun thing is retarded but don't tell me this is the first time you hear about some feminine male vampires

>get excited pls

Attached: 1419957851972.jpg (403x403, 31K)

The gameplay had big part in combining every aspect.
Imagine if it was an immersive FPP experience, I don't think it would display gangrel and brujah in the same way was described in the books, or if was a turn based combat, having an FPS and TPP actually helped the game.

Attached: 1532874948949.jpg (600x665, 149K)

Thats a fair point actually.

>but it's just an option
>it doesn't affect the game at all
NEVER FORGET

Attached: 1525288695382-Image-2018-05-02-at-21746-PM.png (1416x772, 1.41M)

Screw Bloodlines, White Wolf itself has always been pretty progressive and sometimes borderline SJW, so I don't really mind that.

But the studio doing the game and their track record don't really inspire confidence now that my initial "BLOODLINES IS BACK BABY" hype died down.

>the game is framed within far lefty ideology but maybe probably the devs will let you ignore it and pretend it's not there
my bad, it's all good now

Yeah fair dues. I think your right. writing and tone is great but its the gameplay that glues all of the other parts together.

>use wrong pronoun on vampire NPC
>it gets Rötschreck

>By the exact same logic, the free market has decided the devs want some girl dollars

You're absolutely right, user. 2004 video game industry was different than it is now.

there's been a cultural change and you get brownie points for being inclusive, the loyal fanboys will eat up shit anyway so why not satisfy all the vocal SJWs? after all, don't want them making a dent in your sales.

I don't mind when we get SJW crap in games, but it has to be organic--this is almost never the case in modern times. it's always hamfisted and shoved down my throat. the moment you as a writer decide to put in a character for reasons not relating to story/setting/gameplay needs--you lost.

how would these games have better male-female balance and still be done well? by having more diverse employees.

good luck doing that in today's age while preserving competency and passion. how many great female writers working in the game industry can you name? I can only think of Amy Hennig--and she comes from a time when vidya industry was still in its relative infancy, so she's also got that going for her.

cara ellison has to both prove that she's not gonna preach(which is gonna be hard given her history), and also write well(same problem). can't wait.

> far left ideology
> some people are more comfortable being called 'they'
This game isn't going to opress you as you play anymore than 4chans focus on anonymous posting will stifle your individuality.
And if you think that's "far left" then holy shit, go outside.

i dropped the game within an hour because it was so slow and clunky
is the writing really that bad?

GUYS WHAT IF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WAS THE NEW MASQUERADE

choosing your pronouns IS far left
i'd rather ask you that you stay indoors at all time

dont install wesp5 aka plus patch. If you play the first time play vanilla.

Attached: 1538730233305.jpg (618x538, 95K)

They already said you're a thinblood. You won't have a clan.

I don't see why people can't understand this. They pretty much admitted without saying it explicitly, you don't get to be part of a clan. That's the whole point of thinbloods.

>preferred pronouns isn't far left lunacy
lmfao, I guess "outside" for you means california

>And if you think that's "far left" then holy shit, go outside.
do you really think people give a shit about pronouns "outside"? I'd say YOU should try to go outside. oh wait, you're a special snowflake so you'd afraid to get hurt.

>be human who learns about vampires
>find out all the leeches in my city use personalized pronouns like zix, zir, xir xih
>during the day, hook up large speakers everywhere
>when night comes I call people out with wrong pronouns
>mortal and supernatural groups flip their shit at this mass breach
>

that's retarded, you can install the unofficial patch without the "Plus" content and it's absolutely essential
the vanilla game has game breaking bugs, like the next level after the monastery just fails to load for some people

It would be a hell of a swan song. Id set up UV lights to nuke them with sunlight when they invade my bunker. Then blast "Thriller" over loudspeakers.

>Imagine if it was an immersive FPP experience, I don't think it would display gangrel and brujah in the same way was described in the books
Bloodlines 2 will be an immersive experience on FPP

Attached: 1547857360195.png (746x718, 704K)

fucking doofus you are

you fucking retard, vanilla means bugfixes only... fucking shit noob. It's gogs basic installer.

UV light doesn't work but (i think it bothers Setites but that's it) but Thriller sure does, Michael Jackson is literally Hitler now

>noob
how twelve are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8OJB5qLZ6o

> far left is something children can figure out by themselves
> not killing the rich and instituting a communist empire
Okay. Thanks for confirming that.

Says the guy triggered because a videogame is going to ask people what word they like. And no, 'outside' people don't give a fuck about pronouns, saying them or not. The internet is where people turn into retards because someone else acknowledges that other people exist.

>being a lunatic enough to want be called they is not *far left* haha holy shit if you are a little baby if you didn't saw the demon portals haha that's the real deal

Attached: 38bdaf48ad191114b9eaac5794a37b62.png (630x635, 405K)

anyone registered for the tender thing? wonder if it's true that deb of night voice actress is also doing that.

ABANDON ALL HOPE

Attached: 1553717602973.png (1347x822, 260K)

To be entirely fair that pronoun thing actually didn't affect Battletechs gameplay at all.

I wonder how long this peace is going to last... not for long, I suppose.

>some people are more comfortable being called 'they'
I like how you try to pass this off as if it's a typical everyday thing. Like how some people preferred to be called by their middle names or some shit. Only the mentally obsess over their pronouns.

It's really fucking depressing that anything less than open contempt is considered good PR nowadays.

Ah. I'll try explosives and some sort of flashbang perhaps.

Scratch Thriller... THIS IS WHAT I AM BLASTING OVER THE COMMS. If I dont convince them I am some Malk who broke Masqurade by the time they get the chamber I died in vain.

i refuse to believe this isn't fake
where is it supposedly from?

...What's the problem here, exactly? Is there a shitstorm around VTMB2, or something? What are people complaining about?

V5 rule book

Attached: 6f7a002f65eb2c59d4d952bbe127c7a7cc0d40dcb361758e7b3a50623534f6fa.jpg (1298x623, 101K)

>THE GAME WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE YOU, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
>wow the pr twitter guy who's job it is to hype the game up, told me the game is good, i trust him!

So what's the difference between wesps basic and true patch?

>didn't affect Battletechs gameplay at all.
wtf are you smoking? the main reason that shit falls flat is because of the gameplay (and performance issues and bugs). just fucking look at the steam reviews and one user even said so. people just kept diverting the issue with /pol/ screeching. they worked so damn hard putting that pronoun option in and defending it, while forgetting that they should've been making a game.

This is some joke right?

Choosing pronouns has been confirmed, they've said they're going to take a stance on what they think is right and include that ideology in the game, and that they're going to be sensitive about things like 'mental illness'.

Mind you, all this before we've even gotten so much as an ingame screenshot.
But off course, a ton of retards from Yea Forums are happy pretending those aren't all massive red flags. There's also day one DLC, tons of preorder bonuses and content, etc.

>muh sjws
That's it, whining about sjws and only that.

There's an SJW woman on the writing team, they've made comments suggesting all the fun politically incorrect humour is gone in the sequel, and journos who saw the first 30 minutes of the game claim the character creator panders to trannies by letting you choose your gender pronouns separately from your actual sex.
Personally I think the game won't have much SJW bullshit inside it, instead the real toll will be felt in what the game doesn't have. No more Fat Larry for you, that's raycis.

So will my character be pushing the progressive agenda before or after I slaughter and drain a pair of teenagers of makeout point?

Attached: andrei.jpg (480x480, 20K)

They've also said you get to choose a clan later on. The best theory I've heard is that you'll eventually diablerize a vamp of your choosing.

Why cant I fucking feed on any of these Downtown hobos

Attached: vampire 2019-03-28 11-58-27-61.jpg (1364x768, 97K)

> they worked so damn hard putting that pronoun option in

l ol. yeah that took away resources from real development, come on user. presenting these things as actual serious SJW infections takes away from the real bullshit that might happen. like malks getting defanged or not even being in the game, cant wait.

>pass this off as if it's a typical everyday thing
they always do, commies did this very consciously with concepts like "kulak" and "class struggle", like to the point where asking the definition of kulak got you in trouble even though it was a foreign unused word
you couldn't talk to them about anything before accepting the concept of class struggle

I love how people never learn. They'll pre-purchase this and get hyped, ignore all the warning signs and try to dismiss any criticism. It's like buyers remorse before they have even played it.

Yeah Battletechs gameplay is clumsy and buggy as shit, but that's not because you had a pronoun choice during character creation.
An user modded the pronoun out within an hour of the pirate being out because it was two lines of code and posted the solution here.
Are you implying Battletechs gameplay would have been better if the person who originally wrote those two lines of code had diverted his attention somewhere else?

Reasonable. Like others have said, I'm pleased they aren't attacking and labeling people who are concerned.

are you weak as fuck? have they seen you already?

yeah that doesn't really prove it
gimme a .pdf, /tg/ doesn't have it

sauce and proofs?

it's not like bloodlines 1 was free of political shit either, and lets be honest with ourselves VtM as a whole is laden with politics, hell the entire theme of the game is cutthroat vampire politics.
the people going on and on about rudi are clearly missing all the old third edition brujah whinging about their various causes the only strange thing here is that a gangrel is involved.
Personally I'm more apprehensive about the rumours of guns being shoot and throw away things, gun only builds should be a thing because some clans just don't lend themselves well to getting stuck in with melee combat.

I have 4 unarmed
I'm just surprised I failed on the first feed attempt, this didn't happen in Santa Monica.

it would've been better if they had actually competent people and not screeching bluehairs

except studies have shown women are increasingly feeling themselves unhappy, even though their (''sexual'') position in society and their rights haven't been better in history than they are now

>no more fat larry
No more anything. Almost every character in VTMB was a stereotype or insensitive.
Jeanette was slutty as fuck, can't have that, axed.
Chunk was making fun of fat people, sorry, axed.
The nosferatu hacker was making fun of nerds, can't have that, sorry.
The meth dealer at the beach? Black stereotype, gone.
Whores, gone.
VV? Gone.

If you think the game will be even remotely similar, you're in for a bad surprise.

Meanwhile I was able to feed on the goons the confession bar bitch sends you just fine, though one gave me diseased blood and I puked.

i think it's broken, if both of you aren't standing it fails half the time regardless of skill
Brawl is only supposed to help you with feeding while in combat anyway

fat chance, these people are missionaries, they don't care about game, they want to normalize their ideas and covert people

firearms is supposedly a skill.

more than confirming guns not being useless, I felt reassured that skills are actually back.

you never know with these modern game developers what the fuck are they thinking, especially when it comes to RPGs. usually stats/skills--anything that's a number is gutted by these people.

>The nosferatu hacker was making fun of nerds, can't have that, sorry.

No he'll stay and he'll be reworked to be the devs "I AM SILLY" critic character.

there's a world of difference between political jokes (like the conservative candidate's radio ads) and adding pronouns removing everything from the game that's offensive to the mentally ill according to the freshest lefty dogma

>rumours of guns being shoot and throw away things
that's not rumors, at least the reports make it sound like it's a confirmed feature

yeah i don't care about pronouns, but inclusion/exclusion of characters with shitty writing is worrying.

lots of those side characters might've been stereotypical, but they're written well. it's why they're so memorable.

fat larry was the best, hope he survived the final nights.

>not screeching at everyone and calling fans sixists and bigots
Hopes are steadily rising but I'm not sold until I see gameplay.

Attached: maybe.png (800x600, 27K)

Good post user, it sucks no one who disagrees with you is going to bother responding.

you pretty much nailed the sentiment about the game that alot of us are having, while keeping the shitlordery to a minimum.

That being said, replaying the game as i have been, the first one wasn't subtle. shit there are lines in there that would make me cringe if i wasn't so impressed with how the game held up.

quite a lot of really basic politico from 2004.

but the key factor is that it took a jab at most everyone. the stuck up old money ventrue, AND the simpleton followers of the anarchs.

the poserish nature of what can sometimes be real passion from the toreador AND gangrel justifying their brutality with the excuse of nature.

how Nosferatu can be victims as much as predators

malks range from completely nutterbutters out the gate, to a methodical and slow descent into mental torpor.

at first i had alot more issue with the potential progressiveness, but that was unavoidable given the nature of the table top. Now i'm most concerned with that all sides of topics get the left hand. i'm worries its going to praise half of what the first game made fun of, and lambaste the other half.

Attached: 1553681195414.jpg (600x517, 76K)

pronouns CAN be done well, it's still obvious dumb pandering to a minority but it's not such a big deal.

everything else, especially efforts that result in shitty writing are the real red flag.

it's been said before me ITT but how is PR not acting like screaming lunatics cause for hope?
they didn't say anything substantial

They've said multiple times the gay pronoun shit is merely cosmetic and only changes a couple voice lines.

Pretty much yeah.
Why would I be excited for a "sequel" that removes most features that would qualify it as a sequel in the first place.

I'm not hopefull or hyped atd all and definetely plan on pirating it, i'm merely surprised because at this point i expect the usual autistic screeching.

Hopefully there'll be an evil Drumpf lookalike in the game

Because one of the biggest worries came from a blogpost from White Wolf saying they don't want anyone playing their games if they're part of the alt right or nazis, but the game devs seem to appreciate everyone as a fan and customer with legitimate concerns. People are worried because the game may be a SJW filled no fun cuckfest but these recent posts are quelling those suspicions, at least for now.

>a lot of them are purposefully selected from the kind of people who give a shit about this kind of thing.

I don't think so. Pronoun BS is the cultural Zeitgeist nowadays. Dissenters and edgy people are all around you: they're literally /pol/ and the neonazis.

Something about conservatives becoming the new punks or inversion of the traditional order/chaos Jungian archetype balance.

Anyways, a true 2019 "Vampire" setting would have a heavy neofascist bent in the new gens, because cool edgy kids are neofascists nowadays, while boring old people care about pronoun and shit, in our culture at least. That'd be really interesting.

An interesting connection a lot of people never seem to make is the one between the "enemies" of video games then and now. Before it was pearl clutching moms and evangelicals trying to put the media down. It was an OUTSIDE force, so even when games got political no one, even conservative players, didn't give a shit. Now that force comes from within the industry, and the powers that be can't seem to wrap their heads around why the people that laughed along with them in the 90's to the mid 00's now hate them. Because THEY have become that subversive force.

Combine that with the fact that most "politics" in games that were deus ex or MGS, usually came in the form of offhanded snark that by the time you usually noticed it you were already back into the game. Compare that to actually building your message into the game like the pronoun thing in battletech.

Attached: 200px-PostalDude.jpg (200x302, 19K)

Downloading the game right now.
Anything I need to know?
What clan do you recommend?
And yes, I've already heard the tip of "dont open it", whatever that means.

Man I cant wait for the game to come out and people like this to get utterly BTFO

>that WEREN'T deus ex or MGS...

Wouldn't it have been easier to have this as video instead of actually being a floating box in-game?

You get XP for completing actions/quests, not for killing enemies. Other than that, the quote that people keep spouting will make itself obvious, you'll know it when you see it.

>Choosing pronouns has been confirmed, they've said they're going to take a stance on what they think is right and include that ideology in the game, and that they're going to be sensitive about things like 'mental illness'.
Don't you think you're a little obsessed at this point?
It's all so tiresome.
>the character creator panders to trannies by letting you choose your gender pronouns separately from your actual sex.
shock and horror, the game's ruined

Attached: 1544700581628.jpg (1680x3175, 3.12M)

Probably because video players were fucked back then and having in game models meant you could turn the TV on and off without any hassle. It's actually really common back in the day, go play any old unreal engine game and noclip out the world and find where the skyobox is stored.

>shock and horror, the game's ruined
When the very first thing you're treated to is tranny pandering, before you even exit character creation, it's a sign of things to come.

>meet a Japanese vampire hunter in VTMB
>go to fight a fish monster with her
>every time she gets knocked over and on some attack animations I get full blown panty shots
was that intentional? they have a tentacle joke line right after, it had to have been intentional, right

>Narrative Designer
Every fucking time. What do these people ACTUALLY do? What is a narrative designer and why are they always the same exact type of person.

>The nosferatu hacker was making fun of nerds, can't have that, sorry.
nah I'm sure this will still be just change nerds for incels

>it's a sign of things to come
Such as?

inter racial marrige, dogs and cats living together and fish rising up from the ocean on mechanical legs to enslave us all.

At least we know the protagonist was looking at tentacle porn before the Embrace.

it's even funnier when they complain about the same things the Jack Thompson types did.
I think they're about as sincere as Jack Thompson was.

The death of good writing? To be able to write good characters you must pay the risk to be offensive. Good characters are extremely offensive to at least some people.

No idea what "narrative designer means" but she's a senior writer on Bloodlines 2 and apparently her focus is on side quests.

some qt on the streets ends up having a schlong

the new resonance feeding mechanic marks you as a faggot and you get an accompanying bonus.

mods will fix it

Yes. But they're not talking about vampire politics. They're talking about rights and wrongs and sensibilities.

That argument is really weak, really. People use the two bush joke responses as arguments, or Damsel's communist ideology to pretend the original had real world politics thrown in. That's not what people are worried about. People are worried about the game focusing minorities and genders being oppressed, gender identity politics, all that garbage that's so prevalent nowadays.

Just wait until the game is out to buy it or not

>2015
>not 2012 at absolute latest

man, if all that turns out to be wrong and i'm utterly BTFO, I'll fucking kiss you
feel free to screencap this, i'll be waiting

What if they game has all that but you can choose to be against it
Will you still be triggered

Yeah. Id suggest playing ventrue or toreador for your 1st playthrough, malk for 2nd and maybe nosferatu for your 3rd.

And remember. Do. Not. Open. It.

>how DARE they have alien lesbian sex in those games!
>how DARE they have alien lesbian sex in those games, it's a toxic masculine power fantasy!

fuck off, let him open it.

you wrote a nice summary but ended up poorly.

pronouns at character screen is dumb pandering, but is not a problem. it's just a couple of lines of code/text, nobody cares.

when the writing turns to shit and a game writer's first worry is how inclusive/exclusive a character is that--that is the real mess.

I really dont think its going to be that bad
I choose to be naive

I cant wait until one retarded dev shits on everyone doubting vtmb2 and destroys all goodwill their official twitter garnered

If they allow players to select which gender they want to be called, then I hope there's a point where the antagonist calls the player by the wrong pronoun, deliberately.

Attached: 1535476505496.gif (257x193, 785K)

Aren’t there some vampires that have lost/gone beyond a sense of gender?
Why does it even matter when vamps get their kicks from good or drug tinged blood and not sex?

>ventrue or toreador
why

it's probably a bug involving the downtown hobos being infected with the plague.

the normal thing that happens is you feed and get sick.

you download the 10.3 patch plus?

if it's presented convincingly, i won't
i'm not holding my breath though

>The death of good writing? To be able to write good characters you must pay the risk to be offensive.
This is an opinion, not a fact. Be that as it may, if the writing offends you personally, would it not then be good writing, as per your own admission?

This is pretty much that comic with a guy with a continuous-line ass shitting on a plate, except in twitter form.

i wouldn't be, user.

in fact i'd go as far as giving the devs more respect. if they put in their SJW agenda, and they present multiple views/approaches, and I can actually call them out on it(and it's written well) then that's 10/10.

that would mean they're self aware and give the player the spotlight, not themselves. you know something that troika did.

>To sink your teeth into
Hehe.

Play Malk 1st for true Malk experience
Whats the point of understanding their rambling foreshadowing if they are not meant to fully comprehend it either

>weak ass socialite blood.

>not Chadgrel or Megamindere

Attached: 1545873324242.jpg (253x238, 15K)

>he thinks the game will have more than one titty monster like the one shown in the clip literally just there to appease permavirgins and make them think 'it's just like the other one!!! loook titties!!!! based!!!'

>if you see someone at your table bringing up alt-right talking points, we encourage you to shut that shit down.
Yeah, it should be fine. They're clearly a brave company not scared to say what they truly feel.

Attached: 1553149126511.png (1893x1024, 426K)

You just want to be angry at this point

someone give me a quick rundown on using diablery as a thinblood

>don't you think you're a little obsessed
What kind of shitty logic is this? What's obsessed about literally talking about the only things the devs have told us? Do you have brain damage? Holy fuck, I wish I could live in a bubble like you and ignore everything.

No, because people who get offended by the media they consume have poor taste by definition, and so cannot speak to quality.

depends why it offends you.

talking about a a controversial topic might offend while also introducing me to a new idea.

but progressive talk is the actual norm right now, its not thought provoking or controversial in the slightest, it offends me because it's basic stuff that games have been pushing for years. it offends because its a sign of lazy writing.

Attached: 1473093274697.png (442x341, 182K)

You have to do it very carefully

Oh my god WoD has always been a pro-SJW shlockfest you either just roll your eyes and enjoy the game or chimp out and don’t play but this is a fundamental part of VtM you aren’t going to change it guys I’m sorry but this battle was lost in the 1990s

VTMB was the first game to ever have jiggle physics.
It was very intentional.

How bad is your game when you have to damage control a week after it is announced?

i love how they still pretend it takes any kind of courage to step up to people who can't even talk publicly or go on twitter

nah that would be smart and funny

you diablerize a real vampire, you become a 13th gen and get your victim's clan

90% of WoD has nothing to do with Vtmb you non sequitur spewing neonate

because those clans give you a fairly normal standard of gameplay; being a sexy vampire, being able to actually talk to people, not spending most of your time in the sewers. Starting with nosferatu on a 1st playthrough means you're certain to miss out on a lot of those experiences.

we can't possibly know, because people started complaining before they saw anything.

The problem runs deeper than that. Rather than a specific mechanic, that inclusion displays the fundamentally flawed design principles of the game and the calibre of people who made it. It's a cheap addition with simple code, sure. The overall shittiness of the gameplay implies cheap spaghetti code is the best they can do and inclusions like that are a major victory for their ideals, not making a compelling game.

Attached: 1373267026065.png (131x159, 21K)

Damn, they truly created the best self-insert

>homosexuals and transgenders depicted by paradox as the manipulative sexual predators that they are
based paradox

>vagina
Oh, user...

Attached: 1544135025060.png (216x196, 57K)

>it's been said before me ITT but how is PR not acting like screaming lunatics cause for hope?
Because the constant reeing and blaming fans has almost become the norm. So as a former user wrote, it comes off as bizarre.

And we know this how?

What are the chances we get boob and dick physics in the sequal?

>not wanting a qt SJW girl to rp and shoot the shit about neopaganism and monster folklore with
/pol/ has shit taste

Attached: D2RuqWRWwAEok3D.jpg (2048x1539, 365K)

based

I guarantee NPCs will always refer to as they or some other generic term(hey thinblood, do this thing for me) simply because they would have to record all voice lines for every gender pronoun and since they give you the choice to pick something degenerate they will not cover all the dogshit that is out there.

>girl

stop pretending degrees don't exist, moron

i'm okay with Bush jokes or even using 'she' as the default pronoun referring to a player character, but Cara Ellison's brand of lunacy is too much
i don't care how crazy current Onyx Path / WW are. i've read Beast, i know how it is, but that's not an excuse for the game to be the same shit as well

third person RPGs tend to be dogshit that prioritize combat over being an RPG.

Because it literally is. The WoD is founded on the fringe being mainstream, the ‘niche’ becoming cool. It was basically some dudes coming up with a way to make cool inserts for their personal selves in a world they could not only be accepted but powerful and BOY does it show in the fluff. The few caveats they gave was that vampires can’t have sex so there’s that. It’s still a solid gaming system and if used right can be fun to play. And Bloodlines is great and not too filled with schlock. But it IS THERE.

I'll stop being angry when they give me reason to. Until then, I won't overlook obvious shit because I'm a child and desperately want it to be good, like you.

They're what produced top-notch combat systems like Dishonored's, all that grew out of the classic first-person immersive sim type RPGs even if Dishonored didn't have that many RPG mechanics. I am concerned Hardsuit won't be able to replicate that because it's complex af.

>fingerless gloves
oh Brian

Attached: DZGzFVRX4AA9K3L.jpg (902x1200, 161K)

gain heartblood if you didn't have it already.

and something about part of the vampire you drained soul staying with you.

the gen you become depends on what gen they were.

i mean it might not be plausible, but a thin blood might find a torpored antediluvian and stake em. probably not a good idea anyways cause they'd probably straight take your body afterwards.

Extremely unlikely.

You will never stop being angry, because the world has changed and those clouds need more yelling at.

I hope that diablerizing your way into a clan is completely optional and that there is another, exceptionally difficult way of continuing in the game as a dick ass conniving thinblood.

why are you angry that scheming parasites are given the ability to have quirky pronouns? It makes perfect sense.

The original did the same thing. Everyone called you fledgling, new guy/girl, neonate, etc.

To be fair I don’t know anything about cara ellison’s work in particular so maybe she’s extremely bad. If so then shit.

AHHHH HELP I HATE DECISIONS IN CHARACTER CREATOR

Attached: Screenshot_440.png (1919x1079, 2.26M)

>new guy/girl
uh oh, that's problematic

Tremere! Tremere!

not gonna happen user. modern game devs treat players like idiots.

don't want idiots to cry on the forums when they end up gimping themselves.

Imagine being this delusional. You don't even live in the real world, you just pretend things are a certain way. It's honestly more scary than sad.
I'm excited for Cyberpunk. Everything they've shown and talked about looks fantastic. And I think VTMB2 will be dogshit. Stop posting at any time.

Malks the only option.

twitter.com/caraellison

Have any of you actually gone through this shit?
I have no hope left for this game now

Attached: D1DQS-IW0AEG_IY.jpg (960x1200, 151K)

>probably not a good idea anyways cause they'd probably straight take your body afterwards.
Saulot turned himself into a white pickle and Cappadocius is just chilling somewhere in the underworld, right?

>I'm excited for Cyberpunk.

CDPR's lost like 50%+ of their original employees. The people working for CDPR nowadays are fanboys fresh out of some gamburger game dev university.

Brujah is good for towards the end of the game because everything becomes a combat fest. Gangrel would also work. I still suggest Ventrue or Toreador. tho

Cappadocious died in the underworld when the spirit nuke got set off, but that might have been retconned

Well they did say that they'll be no compass. Players have to find they're own way around and no quest icons over peoples heads. You'll have to find quests by talking to people.

Hmm she’s not evn writing for the game she’s doing “narrative design” which I guess fosters the overarching plots of the game. So at worst your character will be a vampire out to get the first sexual reassignment surgery for vampires.

Malk is top tier for first timers because you have no idea whats the going, inside your head or in the world, just like your character. Malk is also top tier for repeat playthroughs because you finally get all the references to future events.

Finna go Tremere cause mages sound kinda fun right now.
Male or female? Not sure how much it impacts the game.
And where do I even start with this

Attached: Screenshot_455.png (1919x1079, 296K)

Toreador is the ONLY choice

Attached: ghnhgnnhg.png (1329x288, 28K)

>l ol. yeah that took away resources from real development, come on user. presenting these things as actual serious SJW infections takes away from the real bullshit that might happen. like malks getting defanged or not even being in the game, cant wait.

Haha, it ain't so bad! They're just pandering to fringe mentally ill people and their retarded ideology in the character creator already and are so proud of it that it's like the first thing they talked about. I bet there will be no influence in the rest of the game either. It's not like they included a Thetan-meter and praised Scientology.

>Male or female? Not sure how much it impacts the game.
The only "big" difference is Seduction
Seduction is borderline useless for males, only helps with feeding
But for women, it can pretty much replace Persuasion, so its worth investing in
Wits and Dodge will make you unkillable
Thaum is arguably the best discipline in the game

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

So they'll need to find a tzimisce?
I thought once embraced a kindred is literally stuck like that. Can't even change their hair.

Nossie or malk for the most fun.

and this.

Attached: Bloodlines 2.jpg (1022x2048, 392K)

Yep, only through Vicissitude or certain Thaumaturgical rituals can you change your forms, although some Toreador vampires can naturally change their forms (get tatoos, cut their hair etc)

>mfw doing the quest for knox and coming face to face with the Kuei-jin

Attached: 1498153522416.jpg (600x894, 346K)

Malk is better for second playthrough because you want to see the normal game first before seeing what happens when things go schizo

wasn't that game also published by paradox?

Now who's being angry?
Unlike VTMB, they've shown us plenty of gameplay. And it looks great.
Looks like you're the one trying to find reasons to hate things.

You are way to optimistic.

Attached: 1553734758808.png (589x651, 561K)

Jump nigga jump

So what happens if any other vampire gets a tattoo or cuts they're hair.

The anarchs have always been cringey like that at the surface, all their big names are massive fags, and the rare ones like Smiling Jack are nothing but outliers

It's gone by the time they wake up the following night

if WoD has always been pro-SJW why do they only now add trannies and have to cenosr the breast sizes and outfits of the first bloodlines game?
maybe you are being just incredible dishonest and old bloodlines only used to be a bit liberal but in noway anything like modern sjws

Too bad you couldn’t play clan giovanni. Literally a bunch of inbred sicillian mobster vampires full of intrigue and politics

>Mitsoda
>Avellone
Plus do we even know if Ellison is incompetent?

Just finished the game there, holy fuck what happened with the development of the game considering the end of the game. It takes a complete nose dive in quality. I loved it and will no doubt replay it again at some point but the end of the game has put me of for a little bit.

I don't know if this game will be good or not, but at least it got me to play VTMB and it's been fun

Fuck that security guard in the clinic though, if I didn't know better I'd suspect he was a vampire from being able to see a centimeter of shoe and instantly home in on you

So its like a Santa Clause situation? You cut your hair go to sleep and when you wake its back?

I mean, even if misguided, at least it doesn't seem to be completely mindless.

They literally ran out of money

>sicilian
The Giovanni are a northern Italian family

If there are mobsters, there's Giovanni. You can probably suck one in game. Hopefully.

BAY BAY

not this guy is tho.

Attached: 1524232573221.png (1250x874, 1.55M)

Wonder if Aztechnology will be pissed on the Vamps stepping on their turf.

Nah just what’s ‘liberal’ has changed. It used to be ‘women get to wear what they want’ which to White Wolf’s dudecentric culture meant TITS AND SHORT SKIRTS DUDE. Now with more women in the industry the meaning obviously changes. Is that a bad thing?

good goy.

Attached: 1553168702894.jpg (1192x3786, 1.13M)

I’m American every mobster is Sicillian to me.

Overrated as fuck, plus he doesn't even have anything to do with the original. I don't feel like VtMB is his style.

wow, how can a studio this bad survive for so long?

>I don't feel like VtMB is his style.
Not nowadays, but if he can resurrect the creativity he had during Planescape, he's an excellent choice for VtMB.

i'm curious how a guy like MCA gets tangled up with these shitty lefty cliques
he's an established name in the industry, he doesn't need their approval

Attached: Vampire 2019-03-26 22-07-32-19.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

G-guys, I though all women that played vidya had SJW opinions. W-what is this?

Attached: wymyn.png (854x866, 207K)

That last part is wrong; check out what gentleman gamer said.

it does when it means that things that tons of people used to love and enjyo in the past now have to be cenosred
if having sexy women in games triggers you so much you should make a new game set in a diffrent franchise instead of trying to change an already established game to fit your proganda.
bottom line what it all comes down to is never about being "pro women"
fact is that a ton of liberals and feminist nowadays just hate men because they have been brainwashed by this bullshit victimhood mentality that "white men having kept us down for decades" so now they want to destroy everything that white men might like.

>actually thinking that's what she looks like
>actually thinking that's a real girl

Gehenna is no longer some doomsday scenario, but rather some vampire war among elders, they have been called to the Middle East to aid or fight the antedeluvians and most can’t resist because of their blood potency. Thin bloods don’t suffer from this.

Most of the Sabbat abandoned their domains in the West and moved to the Middle East to fight dumb vampire wars.

Camarilla is weak and inefficient and only has thin bloods now. It is at war with anarchs and everyone else.

The anarchs are extremely powerful now.

Normie human organizations realized vampires are a thing and are now hunting them down.

Tremere is now split as a vampiress led a revolution against the patriarchal traditions and established her own house which is closer to witchcraft and paganism. There is still a branch of camarilla tremere and anarchs as well.

Assamites are now called Banu Haqim and joined the Camarilla.

Brujah is now an anarch clan as well as Setites.

A lot of disciplnes were merged (Dementation is now part of Dominate for instance).

There are only 7 playable clans in the book, but more are coming in the future I guess.

Attached: 837F7DEA-6E49-4C38-B5A1-1E8804282790.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

based and chink pilled

>all white women

a man pretending to be a qt korean obviously

that's a a delusional man pretending to be a woman and also complaining about things the developers never actually said.

If it's in the offiial game, does this mean this is WoD canon?

Just reading this makes me angry again. Bloodlines 2 could force you to pay as a queersexual fag giving people sex changes and still it wouldn't be as much of an insult to VtM as V5 was.

nothing about this sounds good

Look at her twitter account. She joined in 2017 and mostly talks about comic books or something. Seems legit.

BASED

because he's an established name in the industry, you retard
they want HIS approval

So a setting should never change, must always stay as it was originally created because dammit that’s how fans liked it?

That's actually a really rational and clam response, which means it has no place on Twitter.

>a vampiress led a revolution against the patriarchal traditions
this is so bad