Elex

About 2 hours into Elex and holy shit was I being memed on about this game being bad? It’s the most fun I’ve had with an rpg in years. Reminds me of a mix of kotor and gothic

Attached: 08755669-E9E5-4ACB-A6E2-80D87F009EEA.jpg (500x713, 148K)

That's because it mostly is. Game is jank fun and I can't wait for the inevitable sequel.

The game does a terrible job of explaining anything so it’s no surprise everyone thinks it sucks

What? We masturbated furiously to Elex when it came out.

It's fun until you see Commander Nasty and her robot army. The parody there was too strong for me to take and keep playing that garbage game. It was fun until then though.

Daily reminder Elex 2 is being made

game about scifi religious zealots, tree hugging vikings, and post-apoc bandits fighting eachother yet a woman leader is what you deem “too wacky”

Enjoyed it a lot, despite quite harsh early game and even encountering gamebreaking bug (that was fixed later).

Such as?

Combat is shit even by Piranha Bytes standards

It's good. Gothic 2 is even better.

Braindead Morrowind/Skyrim/Dragon Age faggors got their brains rotten by Bethesda/Bioware and can't recognize fun.

Convince me to try this. Is it actual eurojank?

Op here. Playing on pc and haven’t noticed any bugs so far and the graphics aren’t that bad. Feels like a mid budget AA game from last gen but has more depth than anything ive played in a long time

jax is fucking ugly that ugly motherfucker

Do you like open world rpgs with no hand holding and the ability to tell people to fuck off through dialog options where your choices actually matter?

>muh open world but youre forced to play in one way or cheese it if you want to go anywhere else because everything will fuck you up
>forced to do some boring fetch quests for tree hugging viking niggers
I got bored after a couple hours, maybe if you dont mind the shitty combat and shitty world(at least early on, didnt get far) then its a good game?

If you don't like the setting, just play KCD desu. Both RPG don't handhold you like shitcher 3.

The worst part of it is that it’s dangerously close to being a running simulator for the first ~10 hours until you level enough to stand a chance in combat.

Stats for example are described as if they're increasing stuff like damage, HP or MP when in reality they do nothing but gate off better gear.
It's even worse due to the vague as fuck HP, MP, stamina and experience bars that don't tell you the exact values anywhere.
And EVEN worse than that is that the devs flat out lied on their forums, saying that stats DO work as intended but increase your attributes only marginaly, nevermind that hackers found out that they do fuckall.
You can cheat your stats to the max and still get killed by a mutated rat in one bite.

Elex or Outward?

Love the jank and the jank will love you back.

The issue I have with this one is that there's quite a contrast between being powerless and powerful, and very little in between. But it's quite great.

Elex

Daily reminder people are paying taxes for it to be a thing

gameplay is shit, story is meh, world is absolutely amazing. overall, it's definitely worth playing if you're into eurojank

Its top quality eurojank, the good kind

Attached: 2017-10-27_1353_1.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)