Untitled

Attached: 1544779946706.jpg (1188x1080, 617K)

You sound insecure.

Fromsoft is about twenty years behind Capcom.

I kinda agree sekiro doesn’t really hit any particular cool style or interesting aesthetic. Even nioh was better in that regard.

bang bang woohoo, amirite?

Attached: nlf73uhgg2511.jpg (900x720, 56K)

Who are these people trying to pin dmcfags and soulfags against eachother

Attached: 1553630607456.gif (200x160, 904K)

Poorfags and mentally deranged people. Probably the same KH3 fanclub Discord posse that tries to pit Bayochads and ThunderDMCocks against eachother.

These games arent comparable

Literally the opposite of reality, there's a reason speedtrannying community loves Dark Souls so much.

I'm a huge soulsfag but DMC5 was easily the better game with a lot more love and personality put into it.
Sekiro has a lot of neat things but if you look at it critically, it's ends up being batman stealth+takedown sections and then parryspam and counter combat.

I wonder who could be behind this post

>More love
>When level design is straight hallways
>When Vergil and Trish looks like shit
>When bosses are underwhelming compared to what the cast can do

based

cringe

I liked both.

DMC5 has smoother controls and more expressive/varied combat.
Sekiro has better level design and a higher baseline difficulty.

Ultimately I'll probably put a lot more time into DMC5, especially with Bloody Palace coming soon. Hopefully Sekiro gets a high-quality DLC expansion.

Attached: mind controlled fish waifu.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

i can understand not liking trish's new look, but vergil looks amazing. fag

>Love DMC, KH, Bayonetta, MGR, etc
>People trying to have a pissing contest or pit one against the other
Why cant we all just enjoy the different flavors of cake?

Attached: 1540388843356.png (480x593, 366K)

Apples to oranges. Sekiro is open world and emphasizes stealth, while DMCV is a linear corridor 3D fighting game that deals in crazy action and spectacle. Both are very good games though.q

Vergil looks fucking great

He looks like garbage and I only have to look no further than the threads of when his face was leaked. Leakers even hid his face to fuck with people and called him handsome.

Yes, I would indeed rather have fun than not.

Attached: retard.png (720x540, 751K)

I actually played the game and think he looks good.

Only character who got screwed is Tr*sh.

DMCfags are honestly the cringiest fanbase on Yea Forums.

>BANG BANG BANG PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER *CRACK* *SIP* BOOMER DANTE LOL GUYS LET'S SING THE THEME SONG ALSO ADD MY DANCING DANTE TO THE COLLAGE PLEASE "GAME QUOTE DEVIL MAY CRY GENERAL"

I hope they're at least aware of how they come off to the rest of the board.

I do but nothing makes me more happy than seeing people like you being assblasted. Criticizing the game would be better than what you're doing.

Yeah, they actually seem like they're enjoying their games and having fun engaging eachother
Must be alien to the rest of this contrarian jaded shithole

Attached: 722F1E63-793C-42DF-819E-212A680EB6FF-5145-000009588BF458A3.png (700x690, 873K)

ftfy

Attached: ghost of bamham.png (1188x1080, 1.51M)

retard

Unironically some discord server

stop trying to manufacture some gay franchise fight tranny. just go back to crying about videogames being too hard and noninclusive on incelera

Attached: 1551129644361.png (450x487, 134K)

The final defense for a group of people pretend they don't care.

>It makes me happy seeing you so upset :^) they actually enjoy and talk about games :^)

Remember that time you guys got banned from Yea Forums and moved to /vg/ and literally threw such a shitstorm that you forced the mods to retract their decision because you wouldn't stop flooding Yea Forums with more shitty threads crying about it?

OP here, tbf that's what I meant, sekiro isnt fun while DMC5 is tons of fun! dunno why fellow dmc 5 fans are acting so buttblasted.
I just used wojak because there's to versions where one looks sad and the other happy :)

Attached: 1541427627335.png (1188x1080, 1.49M)

Actually, We got moved to /vg/ multiple times but we just abandoned it and made new threads. You're still acting butthurt.

DMChads forced the jannies to submit, powerful display of authority

Attached: tfw you had sex and your brother didn't.jpg (515x514, 60K)

too easy
ultra linear
boring combat as there's no possibility of losing so no reason to even try to master it

Lol that's not what I saw when it happened the first time, but alright buddy keep pretending you're so Chad like
here.

this guy is correct. smashfags and dmcucks are the most annoying faggots on this board.

This image is the exact opposite.

stop replying to yourself tranny

sekiro = real gigachad
DMC5 = virgin casual

Whoa, its like...two completely different games have different fans...whoa

>soulfags
sekiro is action game like dmc5 not souls you fucking brainlet

Lmao we’ve gone trough this already last june with smash
You ain’t gonna stop us

we did it reddit xD

Cope cos he can't combo. Even a game where you just parry everything is too hard for soulsbabbies.

reminder dmc was dark souls before this zoomer ass franchise ever conceptualized in from's ballsack

based

t. Incels

Have sex.

DMD is unironically harder than sekiro. There is a reason you need to beat the game a few times before they let you unlock him or beat urizen on sos on prologue.

Should have used this one for the top one.

Attached: 1553680535366.jpg (320x310, 38K)

DMC hard modes are quite satifsfying and anti onions.

They shouldnt have capped it at devil for first time players.

both games are good, stop trying to force some shitty rivalry just because you like seeing retards argue on the internet
fuck you

It's funny that you say this when actual girls find him attractive. When are retards on Yea Forums going to realise that they don't know what actually makes a man attractive? You're most likely much uglier than anyone in the game and yet you're all making threads calling them ugly. Pathetic.

why can't redditors stop reposting

Is it true NPCs don't die from dragonrot?

Barry

this is what people mean when they say "reddit-tier humor"
substanceless, ironic shitposting that no one finds amusing except for yourself. you've fooled yourself into thinking you are witty and have something to say

die in a fire, nigger

Relax retard, I realize that it's very different but it's still made by the same developers who for the past decade have made just about exclusively soulslike games and the only people getting baited into defending it are mostly fanboy soulsfags. No need to get so spastic

Attached: 1553750795694.png (197x250, 39K)

Agreed. Probably not going to play through the game three times. Im on SoS with no difficulties other than having to look up a video for Fury attack patterns

It's always sekirofags making these threads. You never once see a dmcfag shitting on sekiro. Are you that butthurt cos dmc5 is better, that you gotta make a thread shitting on it every day?

Attached: DbwGiQLU0AAO_yt.jpg (300x300, 9K)

pretty sure he's just trying to stir shit
I'm playing DMC5 now and plan on getting Sekiro on sale because I'm a huge soulsfaggot. The idea that liking one precludes the other is some kindergarten level thinking