Which is more impressive: having the top speed run or doing a no-hit run?

Which is more impressive: having the top speed run or doing a no-hit run?

Attached: happy_hob.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ot3CgI5tMAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top Speedrun in most cases without a doubt

top speedrun kind of implies not getting hit unless wanted to get hit to maybe clip through somethign

Top speedrun, but Hob is the exception to this. That nohit run was downright impressive and hate Twitch culture all you want, his chat was the best throughout.

but who has the top no-hit speedrun?

Some autist will beat his no-hit run by doing all the DLCs as well and then someone after that do it faster. At least if you have a optimized speed run often times you will stay number 1 for a longer time.

Otzdarva did it the day after.

Neither, both of those are autistic and gay.

He only beat DS2

I want to molest megan while hob is busy playing video games

Megan is a 4/10.
LadyZoe is where it's at.

The madcunt

>Playing same game everyday for 5 years
This must be hell

I prefer megan. She has big milkers.

Anything that takes more than pressing buttons with fingers at the right time.

Neither are impressive as it requires autistic studying of gameplay mechanics and meta gaming. a lot of people could do it if they actually decided to waste the time training for it.
Though I guess I would say speedrunning as it is more entertaining to watch.

>Neither are impressive
>a lot of people could do it if they actually decided to waste the time training for it.
This applies to literally any real life skill that is impressive

not really

What does LadyZoe look like?

You know what I mean. It is way too methodical and is based on, often, other people's work. Their is only some actual player skill involved and they are piggy backing off of info and exploits other people have found most the time.
Now if a man started up Sekiro and beat the game blind with no damage taken, that would be impressive.

name one skill that is impressive and makes you one of the best in the world at it, that doesn't require intense practise and dedication

Curvy/slimmish blonde girl with green eyes and huge thighs.

Uuuuhhhh

Attached: 170663033-preview.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

no need to photoshop seething goblina

Otsdarvas ds2 all bosses no hit was more impressive, shame most people don't know the difference between ds2 no hit and ds2 no hit all bosses and how much harder it is

>Search "LadyZoe" on Google
>Every image of her looks like pic related
Nobody photo shopped anything. It's one user lying about her appearance and getting proven wrong.

Making your mother cum

So I take best pianists in the world are casuals

We are talking about feasible skills here user

You got it wrong OP. The one who:
- does not take damage to save time
- does not lose a live to save time
are very good, because it enforces path optimization and doesn't feel cheap.

>when you do something so autistic it's not in danger of ever being repeated
He should do a baten kaitos 100% run next.

Yeah good luck beating genshiro at the beginning while being ignorant about half the combat mechanics in the game.

pretty much

Someone already beat it......

cope

A job and a salary is enough to impress most women

I'd wager buying groceries, for those autists.

GIVE ME A MEGAN GF

the quickest dark souls runs are ruined for me by the fact they use cheats to clip through walls and shit

Have sex
We are discussing video games here

>cheats
sorry I meant glitches

40%

speed run at the moment

as it stands some of the bosses just require you to be good, most notably Isshin. Dude 1 shots you with most attacks with the vitality you have, so if you fuck up once the run's pretty much over

Donating $100,000 for trans rights, now go back.

>triggered twitch incel npc telling others to have sex
cope

Piano is needlessly complicated, you should be able to just press 1 note and have it execute the song for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ot3CgI5tMAY

Playing the game properly without extreme autism is more impressive than both.

speed run in most cases. however hob ran all the souls games and bb back to back without getting hit. thats more impressive because he did 5 different games flawlessly one after the other.

to me it seems tainted that he didnt do scholar tho.

Lacking in autism is neither respectable nor impressive. Cope harder, normalfag.