What exactly is the deal with this “Anti-SJW” bullshit in the gaming community?

This sort of pertains to the recent announcement of Bloodlines 2. Time and time again, when a major upcoming title starts releasing details before launch, the anti sjw types throw a shit-fit over something having to do with representation or sensitivity towards certain marginalized groups. I see it all over social media and youtube.

“Keep your politics out of my games!”

“This is total SJW nonsense!”

“Muh representation!”

What the hell do these people want exactly? For every game to feature straight white dudes exclusively? Because it seems like every time a new game is announced to veer away from that, it’s written off as “SJW”. Getting triggered over representation in games seems like a total waste of time to me, yet it’s practically it’s own YouTube genre. It feels like we’re getting less hyped for games anymore because we’re ready to point fingers all the time.

Attached: vtmb2-primary-100791675-large.jpg (1200x802, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs
youtube.com/watch?v=wOq6-1OLIyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_WQgTRBugRg
variety.com/2018/gaming/news/ten-major-game-studios-closed-in-12-months-1202959815/
youtube.com/watch?v=WcebgKvAoh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of games took shots at various political agendas over the years as a joke or sometimes serious, like the original Deus Ex and used it to pour in backstory

The problem now is developers and writers are officially stating "politics is now important" and then add in things like "in diversity is a problem then too bad"

Basically instead of just saying "yep, politics is a part of the story like roughly every other game ever, no it's not forced don't worry - it won't be any worse than the original with the anarchs being against the Camarilla which is literally regular folks vs rich old dudes running things"

But hey, you could have made a good thread instead

abloo bloo bloo

Oh no some people want a good game instead of political virtue signaling clit waving narcissistic indulgence, those selfish bastards.

Attached: 1547878308544.png (792x691, 299K)

Because retards who don't actually play games want to hop on to the anti-SJW bandwagon for easy e-fame, internetbux, or have an actual political agenda that they want to spread and see video games as the "hip" thing the kids are into

VtMB had political references and no one gave a shit

Attached: 1553264148825.jpg (1028x5624, 1.38M)

They are basing the game off of V5 of vtm, which is notorious even on /tg/ for being absolutely infected with SJW crap. The shitflinging is stupid either way, we have no gameplay footage to speak of and the game is a year from release.

Was Beckett a SJW?

Attached: 1553728991040.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

I want trannies to be executed really.

Attached: 1483078977355.gif (500x500, 800K)

based

>muh V5 has SJWs in it!
oWoD literally had a female lesbian black Muslim vampire who was so badass she convinced the Assamites to end their "no women" rule, and no one gave a shit. But include a gay black Muslim vampire now and everyone cries and whines

Attached: 1553422442085.jpg (1888x5756, 2.8M)

Literally everything in that picture is satire.

the problem is that the politics in the games are just "OUR OPPONENTS BAD" and these age like milk

Triggered butthurt faggots in an echo chamber picked a boogeyman. There's nothing complicated about it.

This a reddit post or something?

Attached: 1547959085445.jpg (994x725, 115K)

Video games are a magnet for people with autism. This includes heavy-handed liberals who briefly tried to turn games into propaganda, but for each of them there's 5 sperglords who will literally never stop seething over the fact there's an awkward SJW entry in their favorite series.

yeah im guessing

>references
That's key. The concern is that political bullshit will become the main plot and focus instead of vampire sect conspiracies.

Are you attempting to claim that something being satirical means it can't be political?

>it's just satire bro
>except it only insults Republicans and never insults Democrats
They don't even pull a South Park or a GTA where they pussyfoot and go
>LE BOTH SIDES R DUM XDDD

If they referenced Trump everyone on here would be bitching and moaning

Back in the days games were centrist. Nowadays devs pander to one side exclusively. It's really pathetic and I don't even bother playing those trashy games. If games want politics in them they should take inspiration from RDR2. That game was pretty centrist, despite the slight leaning towards left wing.

after that one resetera poll, its clear just how much of a vocal minority SJWs are and also the people who sperg out about SJWs
its so much easier to ignore it all now

It's a vocal minority of people who probably have no intention of playing it and just want (you)s. The original guy who penned the first one is coming back, and Avellone writes well enough when he gives a shit.

its one thing to include some niggers and chinks in a game, but most developers who do support diversity usually make 90% of characters trannies/blacks/women.

BUSH BAD? NOT POLITICAL

TRUMP BAD? TOO POLITICAL

Attached: 1511093329831.png (365x382, 125K)

This. Extremists are nowadays just a loud minority. Shame that devs like boon got brainwashed by them.

>Pull out some obscure shit no one's heard of
>Surprised no one's bitching about it, and instead is bitching about shit that is in front of their face now.
Retard.

>being baboon brained
How are these characters empowerment fantasies to Socjus types
>a buffalo bill tzimisce
>some fag from rome
>fag in denial becoming a serial killer

That Fatima one is pants on head, sounds like proto SJW shit.

Honestly I've just given up on ever having a decent Bloodlines 2 thread. When it drops I'm sure we can get some decent late night threads as people talk about the actual game but until then there's no point.

Representation of a group for the sake of representing that group is insulting to everyone involved. It's a kind of checklist thinking where you go through all the political hot topics you need to assume the currently correct stance on without ever putting any thought into how it relates to your work
80s movies had token black characters that didn't actually please anyone with half a brain, and now you're seeing that same logic except with a much longer list of token characters and messages. It's not helpful to anyone.
For example, let's say you want to include a transsexual character in your game. There are a lot of interesting things you could be doing regarding the issues that comes with such a character, but actually exploring such themes purposely would take up half the game and actually upset a lot of people on both sides of the political spectrum. So we don't get that, we get a token representation that accomplishes so little that no representation would have been preferable.

based dekoposter

That's a far cry from slapping a trigger warning at the beginning of the corebook and literally writing in the appendix that fascists are not allowed to play your fucking roleplaying game.

Many devs seem to actually look down on video games as a medium as childish so rather than focus on making a fun game it becomes about pushing their shitty politics to show how adult and relevant they are.

End result is shitty gameplay with incredibly black and white motivations and hamefisted pandering to whatever trending "victim" party.

>What the hell do these people want exactly? For every game to feature straight white dudes exclusively?
Yea Forums was complaining about generic bald (white) space marine protagonists long before journalists and society were on an anti-white crusade.

Attached: Europa Sensen.jpg (859x1200, 287K)

Wrong

VtMB doesn't even act 'centrist" towards their own factions. The Anarchs, the same faction with a Che Guevara wannabe commie grill in it led by a Hispanic vampire against the objectively evil wealthy elite LaCroix is treated far better than any of the other factions.

Strauss and the Camarilla are virtually non-entities that barely even interact with the player while the Anarchs regularly save you
>Nines saves you from getting executed
>Jack gives you advice in the beginning when no one else gave a shit
>Nines saves you again in Downtown from getting ambushed by the Sabbat
>Nines helps you by fighting one of the werewolves in the area
>Jack saves you by helping you escape when LaCroix calls the bloodhunt

You get Tung insisting that the Camarilla are good and necessary but you never actually see them do jack shit, you have to be told this in a throwaway conversation instead of actually shown it

LaCroix is objectively evil and Ming is objectively evil, if you side with either of them the game basically calls you a retard and kills you

Fuck off to retardera

>orange man good
Fucking based, I love having a laugh at the expense of retard NPCs.

Sounds like you should fuck off to resetera

For black people to be in games without the devs going LOOK WE PUT IN A DARKIE! AREN'T WE GREAT!?

For games to not touch on retarded omni-gender politics in the fucking slightest because that shit is only popular with San Fran White People.

There's also the fact user, in addition as I said here:
That most develops cannot write characters well if they're done for diversity points.
It's always based on a stereotype or that their character is solely "being gay/trans/black/whatever".

LA is the birthplace of the Anarch movement, the whole plot is a ploy to return LA to the anarchs while forwarding Caine's own will.

Fucking Nigger.

just make a good story and don't be an asshole

Why would I go somewhere where I'd immediately get banned?

>the anti sjw types throw a shit-fit over something having to do with representation or sensitivity towards certain marginalized groups
>For every game to feature straight white dudes exclusively?
>What the hell do these people want exactly?
How many strawmans are you on, my man?

It's pretty simple. If you're going to write about politics, do it in a nuanced way that shows the virtues/flaws of each side rather than hijacking the medium to be a vehicle for your personal political views. Outside Toreadors, no proper kindred should give five fucks about their proper pronouns as an undead monster doomed by God to drink blood, intrinsically destined to distrust their kindred peers, and never destined to see the rise of another sun without going into aggravated damage

The threshold for trusting the devs to do this is every low though when outside Mitsoda/Avellone, we have "writers" on the team with slam poetry bemoaning the state of women in the modern era who can't fuck every married man they come across

Attached: 20161031183513_1.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

see
VtMB was clearly biased towards the Anarchs. At best you get a couple of snarky comments towards them but when it comes to actual action Anarchs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Strauss and the Camarilla

And there was no "good" ending for either LaCroix or Ming. Did you even play the game? Lmao

Anti-Bush sentiment was cringy as fuck, then aged like milk and it's not even comparable to anti-Trump sentiment right now.

because these games put the cart before the horse and its a simple as that

people didn't get upset about previous games with some sort of a political focus because that was not the core feature of the game but merely a part of the background worldbuilding; the Gameplay stood on its own feet with or without the political aspect

now developers are not confident with the game itself so they use political pandering and "outrage" as a crutch to keep their shitty games afloat.
again and again with these "SJW" games you see the same shit, same reluctance to show the real gameplay and developers continuing to dance around the issue because they know people will be disappointed with the half-assed product.

Attached: 1538851227088.gif (360x202, 2.24M)

THIS GAME IS BEING SHILLED SO FUCKING HARD BY RETARDERA BEACAUSE THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR LITERALLY POSTS THERE. THIS GAME IS UNIRONICALLY BEING MADE BY INSANE LEFTISTS.

Attached: untitled43jp2.png (964x199, 20K)

Anyone that has any idea about the world of vtm knows that the Anarchs are scum that cant get their shit together (and often end up just as bad as the Camarilla).Half the problems LA faces in canon is because of them

Nah, I'm sure you'd fit right in seeing as how you want to like a game made for and by sjws.

VtMB was also Fun
modern games time and time again are not

don't play coy you little tranny shit. your sjw ideology is cancerous and is antithetical to western values and artistic expression.

We haven't seen a single line of dialogue yet. How much worse will threads be when they start popping up?

Attached: Vampire The Masquerade Skyline.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Literally all your headcanon. The objective facts of the game is that the Anarchs regularly save you over and over again while the Camarilla begs you to help them fix their fuckups and do jack shit for you. They don't even help you during the Blood Hunt even though Strauss supposedly doesn't like LaCroix.

They're all retarded and think this shit only started happening in 2016

Attached: muhpolitics.png (429x310, 128K)

>straight white dudes exclusively?
yes.

VtM:B2 will be shit for plenty of more significant reasons, but since this diversity trend started I really can't recall seeing a non-white or female protagonist in video game who wasn't shallow, one-note and all-powerful.

So was the first one, and Yea Forums worships it retard

>Paradox
>DLC announced a year out
>Felt the need to advertise the random pronoun generator before even speaking about gameplay
>Don't forget to preorder the season pass edition for only $90USD!
>people are skeptical
>HURR U JUST HATE DA DIVERSITY
I didn't know Bioware shills freelanced

It's half /pol/ types and half people like the Quartering who don't give a shit about any of this n reality but push it because it gets them views and money from the anti-SJW crowd on the internet which is just as gullible in giving money as the SJW one.

political pandering and MUH REPRESENTASHUN are red flags for poorly made games. honestly the fact anyone here is excited for a fucking sequel to a long dead meme "classic" shows how much of Yea Forums is populated rubes

Sjws are unironically worse than the strictest christians.

Did you really have to copy paste it?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-28-07-51-07-177_com.android.chrome.png (720x1440, 242K)

>I really can't recall seeing a non-white or female protagonist in video game who wasn't shallow, one-note and all-powerful.

Why can't they be that if they're non-white? You do realize almost every white protag before that is literally shallow, one-note and all-powerful, right? The bald space marine shit started way back in the early fucking 2000's and now you're mad they change the color of his skin and still kept him just as boring and mary sue?

How would I fit in when I like to call overly sensitive faggots like you, faggots?

Is this a miss-reply, or what? When did I ever bring up LaCroix or Ming in my post before you randomly compared it to another?

Nines was a good character who helped a fledgling escape a shitty end, and on the other hand, Jack LARPed the Apocalypse arriving early for giggles. I've played it almost assuredly more than anyone in the thread, both in vidya and tabletop unless there's another fa/tg/uy here that shits on me by attending the irl events

Anyone talking about objective evil in such a nuanced setting really needs to take a second fucking glance at all the powers that be in the setting before proclaiming their bloodsucking monster to be the good guy

Attached: 20161031143555_1.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

this
trokia is fucking dead
but people are still excited too see some literally who's dance around with the corpse

The first game was not made by insane, resetera posting fucking faggots you deranged mongoloid

Oh it's gonna be a complete shitshow much like when MK11 sells well and we're flooded with all the ironic "NOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO FAIL" threads.

>game is criticised as being too progressive 1 year before it is even.
>game will be criticised as being not being progressive enough 1 week after release.

So long as the story is compelling and the mechanics are solid idc what the makers say on their personal twitter accounts desu

Why are SJWs such faggots that need to inject politics everywhere they go?

>the tabletop lore the entire game is based on is headcannon
Listen son heres what really happened in LA. McNeil ousted a Toreador Baron and booted the Camarilla from the city but was too pussy to take the reigns and give the society of paranoid supernatural predators the strong figureheads that they need to not fall into chaos.
This resulted in the city being divided by a dozen anarch gangs that turn LA into a giant warzone, the big glorious dream of a free city fell to dust and all McNeil can do is try and dodge the blame.

The Anarchs are fuckups. Bloodlines can pretend all it wants otherwise but its the truth and its meant to be that way. There are no good guys in kindred society.

This, /thread

I can't tell what is more pathetic, the pants shitting about this or Mortal Kombat 11. Too many retarded TheQuartering fags infesting this dump nowadays. Until this shit I don't think a single /pol/tard knew VTM existed.

>much like when MK11 sells well
I doubt it will be MK9 in sales desu

Attached: Maximum Bait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Either stop posting these dreamy webms or make more.

It's still not gonna be the "get woke go broke" thing that these people get wrong time and time again.

Yeah its definitely bait to call anti-sjws retarded you got me

Speak for yourself faggot I have most of the old wod

except hes right retard, kys polfag

>You do realize almost every white protag before that is literally shallow, one-note and all-powerful, right?
"Almost every" isn't an argument. No shit
"almost every" character is mediocre and poorly written in every medium. The list of interesting, well-written or flawed white men protagonists exclusively in video games must still be in the thousands. I can't recall ANY of these new protagonists written around a diversity agenda who are distinct or well-written.

Didn't you fags learn your lesson with Captain Marvel

Attached: 1545174514016.png (1341x675, 386K)

The biggest issue with politics being thrown into a game is that it makes everything feel less genuine as most developers who push politics are as subtle as a nuclear weapon with them. Its not enjoyable to hear someone spout their manifesto at you as you try to relax. Only those on the fringes enjoy constantly hearing their ideology enforced. It is also used to deflect criticism of the game.

Lets say I'm playing the next buggy Bethesda game. I'm going around my world of elves and magic when suddenly a fat black transexual woman comes out of nowhere and postulates the virtues of communism, I'm going to want that character removed. Not because she is black, transexual, a woman, or a communist but because she has nothing to do with the game. I might not voice this opinion because it was stupid inclusion in the game but I will just ignore it. However, when I voice a complaint about one of the many bugs in Bethesda's new game, there will be this vocal mass who will scream at me for hating transexuals, being racist, and for body shaming. They will defend Bethesda at all costs and Bethesda will fall back onto that support to justify their bugs.

My example is kind of extreme but its to get the point across. It feels like too many developers fall back on supporting various political points to get people to defend their games and deflect any issues you might have with the game. This is commonly used in film to get people to see a film or to deflect criticism of the movie. I'm not allowed to think Black Panther was a 6/10 movie, that would be racist. It has nothing to do with the fact that the third act of the movie fell flat on its face and was a boring extended fight scene.

A developer claiming to be political is doing so to get their "get out of jail free card" when the game tanks for being poorly made overall. The game didn't tank because they were bad at making games, it tanked because white men are evil.

>honestly the fact anyone here is excited for a fucking sequel to a long dead meme "classic"
'member this

Attached: 1477474745660.jpg (600x343, 31K)

>people are saying mk11 wont make money
nobody fucking thinks that, normies will buy mk regardless. its just fucking gay all the designs are so dumb and bad

Brie Larson being a feminist cunt didn't really effect the movie that much. There was a lot of girl power stuff but that's been a thing for decades. Wasn't nearly as bad as Black Panther.

>There are no good guys in kindred society
People don't get it, even the salubri are fucked up in the head.
And they literally had to remove the children of osiris for being to neice and out of the touch with the scenario.
Nothing of this bullshit matters, the jyhad is an eternal struggle, and part of their curse.

MK11 is at least justifiable in that the devs are being hypocrites who have no issue with grotesque hyper realistic blood and gore while taking offense to sexual content

>FFVII is about pro-environmentalism
>Tales of Vesperia is about pro-environmentalism
>SMT Strange Journey is about pro-environmentalism
>SMT in general is anti-organized religion
>FFVI is about pro-environmentalism, anti-industrialization
>MGQ is about intolerance caused by organized religion
>Tales of Symphonia is about anti-racism
>Tales series in general is about anti-discrimination
>Sonic the Hedgehog in general is anti-industrialism (save the animals from the evil machines)
>BOF II is anti-organized religion
>Grandia II is anti-organized religion
>FFT is anti-organized religion
>Valkyria Chronicles is anti-racism against Jews, anti-imperialism
>Spec Ops (anti-American interventionism/exceptionalism, anti-war)
>Mass Effect (pro-diversity)
>Fallout (anti-American jingoism/ultranationalism, anti-nuke)
>Fallout 2 (explicitly anti-Scientology, anti-American jingoism)
>Oddworld (anti-corporation, anti-industrialization, pro-environment)
>Doom (anti-corporation)
>Syndicate (anti-corporation)
>Ratchet and Clank (pro-environmentalism, anti-corporation)
>Mind Forever Voyaging (anti-Reagan)
>Bioshock (libertarianism and Randian utopianism ultimately fails and turns into a dystopia)

Attached: 1553585788042.jpg (1032x7656, 1.15M)

>Wasn't nearly as bad as Black Panther.
You mean that other movie that made a shitload of money?

You outrage culture addicts really suck ass at boycotting shit

back to incelera you fucking tranny

/thred.

Attached: goOVtKT.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

>incelera
8ch?

That picture literally has a fucking vampire talking about how Communism would work for the seedy underbelly of society caught up in stupid power struggles. There's a stark difference between lighthearted political references/caricatures and taking itself seriously to the point of annoyance.

Attached: 1548298697565.png (639x318, 41K)

Bush bad was nowhere near as overblown as Trump bad.

>No critical thinking
>no self-reflection
>only one type of news source
> self-imposed bubble
Morons just fell prey to retarded demagogues.

Here is a video for some retards to watch. But I bet even when shown right at hand that most of you deflect everything and go back to the same scripts. Just go ahead and shout the same inane phrases back.

youtube.com/watch?v=69obN625Fjs

It's Marvel, you can't expect normalfags to boycott something popular, even if it is literally WE WUZ KANGZ.

Attached: 1529931191041.jpg (523x523, 29K)

>the most prolific game of the decade was made by a poltard
>warren specter turned out to be a limpwristed hack
LEFTOIDS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>boycotting
what are you ranting and raving about this time, schizobro

Something something discord something something resetera

That's a very interesting strawman and all, but as you already know, nobody is claiming video games should be devoid of all political themes.
They plainly don't want obtuse progressive politics in their games as a shameless form of social engineering. You know this.

Spotted the underage

That has nothing to do with the actual game, though, that's entirely backstory that has a tenuous connection to the game at best, since the source material and rulebooks and VtMB are not 100% aligned (Caine, for example, is the taxi driver in VtMB while that isn't canon, the actual disciplines are different, etc). None of this is shown or implied in the actual game, you have to read other supplementary material that isn't even 100% tied to it

It's a brujah, of course she is going to defend retarded shit

Attached: 90f.png (326x643, 225K)

>Brie Larson being a feminist cunt didn't really effect the movie that much
user's point was that the outragefags constantly claimed her or the movie's feminism would kill it's reception, because "everyone is totally as irrationally angry as me" which isn't that different from what's happening here

Vampires is actually a really good example of how SJWism is ruining games, how leftism has changed in the past decade
If you take Bloodlines, you see a game with a very obviously liberal slant - I'm talking what that word used to mean: open minded and edgy. It made fun of the establishment at the time, but it made fun of a lot of things. It wasn't walking on eggshells trying to avoid offending anyone.

>Oh shit how do I deal with these people who have opened their eyes and don't like my social justice?
>Better call them stupid and link them my video on Youtube

You niggers sure whined about it hard enough

Attached: 1552238339842.jpg (1469x2885, 1.57M)

>poltard
He wasn't a /pol/tard while it was being made, he was a /pol/tard after he made billions of dollars and had nothing to do but shitpost all day

wow that cry text about muh fashzzium is fucking cringe

Yes it was newfag

It's not even close, idiot.

SPOILER ALERT
>turns out the Camarilla is actually run by a secret ancient clan, the C'shets
>Their antediluvian, Tronald Dump, awakens and sets out to devour all of vampire-kind
>Opposing the literal genocide are the anarchs, a peaceful group that only desires world peace, led by the sassy trans POC Mary Sue (romanceable only if PC is female or non-binary)
>Player joins this rag-tag group of freedom fighters in their quest to save the world while exploring their sexualities
>Player can choose to side with the C'shets, which results in an automatic game over
>Malks are now lolsorandum psychics with self diagnosed DID, BPD, PTSD, and depression
>Healthy At Every Size Larry knows that society is the one with the weight problem
>Ventrues have a side quest where they have to apologize for being white
Calling it now

>eurotrash hours begin
>resetera-tier faggots collectively crawl out of the woodwork
article 13 can't come soon enough

>. It made fun of the establishment at the time, but it made fun of a lot of things
It didn't make fun of Democrats, while it singled out Republicans and Bush. Even shit that people claim "make fun of everything" actually make fun of everything (i.e GTA, South Park) and play a retarded "BOTH SIDES BAD XD" angle in the end

cope

Oh fuck off, I do not remember people treating Bush like Hitler and his presidential run being literally another holocaust. It was annoying, but the whining about Trump is way worse, especially with the help of social media.

>Implying article 13 will do anything

People who like video games are literally stupid.
People were saying "finally a game for smart gamers" when Bioshock: Infinite came out and it was just because it had some utterly shallow depiction of American slavery in it.

>It wasn't walking on eggshells trying to avoid offending anyone.
My fear is that they are going to make mary sue characters in a setting where you rape people with your fangs everyday.
Also, V5 was completely garbage, desu.

eurotards own stupidity will finally free us from them

>I do not remember people treating Bush like Hitler
Because you're underage

What will be the next website that is the boogeyman bros? Personally I'd like to go back to telling people to go back to Gaia.

>Healthy At Every Size Larry

Attached: 5c3.jpg (612x450, 137K)

They can put whatever bullshit they want in the game, just don't advertise it as some sort of selling point, if you want this shit to be normalized, why even mention it? Dragon Age: Origins one of my favourite games of all time had faggot companions and faggot characters, you think they mentioned it once leading up to the games release? No, they used the turbo-violence and awesome Origins feature to sell the game, not the fact you can suck your friends dick. Now fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOq6-1OLIyQ

>My example is kind of extreme
You just literally described what happened with ME3.

>I do not remember people treating Bush like Hitler and his presidential run
You're an enormous fucking retard or a blatant underage if you don't remember the sheer amount of shit Bush regularly received. Him winning was seen by many people as a sign that democracy failed, he had entire books dedicated exclusively to all the stupid shit he said, which even had their own name (Bushisms). He was mocked by EVERYONE, CONSTANTLY

Fucking based as fuck

have sex.

Attached: 1553734758808.png (589x651, 561K)

>now they suck his dick like hes lenin
leftoids really are the most pathetic of creatures

It's not my video. But it is something well put and I spare time not writing an essay on an anonymous basket weaver forum.
Your supposed "red pilled/opened eyes" type of people are colossally retarded. If you think that there is an SJW agenda everywhere then you haven't grasped what or who is behind it.
Just think for one second maybe, if there is an agenda like you wish there was, what's their goal?
They aren't unified. They don't have a single message. They don't change the world. There is no agenda and no message.

So /tg/ never played oWOD? Wow.

Piss off, you commie dipshit. Leftists begone.

Attached: jkhjkhjk.png (1061x462, 252K)

>deus ex

Great narrative, no way that game would be made today. Sad really as the production values in the later Deus Ex games was excellent, but they are practically parody of conspiracy theory, they even both include a memey alex jones type radio character.

She is the signature character of that clan you secondary faggot.

>

Attached: 1550445263503.png (214x198, 2K)

>they don't change the world
The world has been steadily getting more and more insane every passing year since social justice became trendy.

There will forever be a culture war because SJW types didn't just make their own shit and do their own thing, they spent years tearing down things already around and well liked, so obviously fans of those things are going to be spiteful for a long time, and shit on anything new you DO try to make.

Attached: 1544841036393.jpg (859x1024, 141K)

>Literally who capeshit channel with 131k subs
We're not on Yea Forums, you fucking idiot. Why are you even trying to create this tenuous link?

Why are you so obsessed with this guy?

It's horseshoe theory. SJWs and anti-SJWs are two sides of the same coin, and will continue to trigger each other forever.

The irony is the anti-SJWs say "keep politics out of games" when they mean "keep politics I don't like out of games", which is inherently political.

>if you aren't upset about SJWs ruining VTM and MK11 you're a virgin!
A bold strategy

Attached: 1549815575461.jpg (1043x9999, 2.74M)

Fuck off. Bloodlines is an adaptation of vtm, therefore the lore applies. And it does all line up.This all happened in the 90s and bloodlines happens in the early 2000s after the Anarchs boot McNeil from LA for having a problem with them letting in the chink vamps after the chink vamps almost take all of Cali from the Anarchs. LaCroix is only installed and has the power he does BECAUSE the Anarchs fucked everything up from day 1. Nines can bitch all he wants but he and his crew caused all of this with their incompetence. Its not my problem you're ignorant of just how deep the war for LA is and somehow unable to comprehend one of the main themes of the entire world of darkness.

>b-bush was better than trump
Are people REALLY that stupid? I mean, the guy started a WAR with no proofs, they LIED at the UNSC and shit.

Attached: 1523460236496.jpg (600x411, 90K)

Quite ironic that you exactly follow by your script and respond with predictable and inane bullshit.

BUSH BAD NOT POLITICAL

TRUMP BAD TOO POLITICAL

>we never cared about Captain Marvel, we never spent months and months saying it would flop, lets just move on to the next SJW outrage!

Attached: 1552333347277.png (1463x2128, 3.28M)

Let me explain.You see whites and Asians make videogames for their societies as a form of marketable entertainment.
Whites for some odd reason, adopted other peoples into their society believing that one day they'll become just like them; probably to eliminate the uncomfortable thoughts about the instability of human form by proving to the world that all of humanity is "capable". What ever the reason these other people usually just end up becoming cheap labor or what basically amounts to "pets".

The Pets, essentially upset about their place in and beyond civilization tend to lash out in envy over things that just emergently occur in their caretaker's society, like lets say a majority white dev team including a majority white cast in their game.
The caretakers for the pets then also get upset because "if we don't include the pets in the games they'll remember they're not a true contribution or element of our society!".

In recent times, the Caretakers have gone increasingly obsessed with trying to shift videogames into being about showing people pretty imaginary ideals about what their pets will accomplish in the future rather than actually make an entertaining videogame. The white people who don't care much for pets? Well they don't like their videogames being a commercial about how much \ X loves their pets.

Attached: 1539308652670.png (230x240, 3K)

The difference is the VTM setting has always featured a three way power struggle between a theocratic neo-darwinist cult, the billionaire Illuminati and anti-fa. The vampires wage "jyhad" (vampire geopolitics through manipulation of younger vampires by the older) on each other. They are right when they say VTM has always been political, however the games have always let you choose to play how you want. Some random vamp junkie spouting her pet theory on what is wrong with the world and how to fix it is in keeping with the source material. The problem, if it arises, would be the makers of the new game shoehorning you in to a particular path that conforms with their particular politics and in doing so deny play agency to choose otherwise.

Posted early on accident so I'll just cut to the point: They're so worried about upsetting someone's sensibilities that they don't self-reflect or take criticism at all. They can't even make jokes about themselves or other group-members. Their feelings are absolute and anyone who questions that is worse than Hitler. They have very much become what they ridiculed in the 2000s, driving away a lot of the average people that supported them without getting deep into ideology.

Sure it did. Damsel was as much of a joke as she was serious, but more importantly there were a ton of other major characters not pushing explicit political agendas. It had no problem with stereotypes and caricatures, like Fat Larry, Chunk, or a lot of the Chinatown NPCs. This sort of stuff would never fly with that crowd today, because they're always preaching or getting offended.

Attached: 1553243289327.png (583x487, 121K)

>Before: A bunch of old rich bastards
>Now: A bunch of old rich white bastards

It's the cancer killing Yea Forums but we're too infested now for it to ever change

See
It’s /pol/ and anti-SJWs who don’t make shit. And based on this thread they don’t even play games

That's how I thought until around my mid 20s and then I realized "nothing in my life has significantly changed except I'm constantly getting angry at nothing" and I went back to just talking about video games and not twitter screenshots and kotaku articles.

Underage as FUCK

good little cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=_WQgTRBugRg

Attached: 1528808177761.png (1716x2632, 2.94M)

False equivalence. From a conservative's perspective, you could say that about rock music and the 70s.
Your message is so broad, it could be applied to literally anything and reeks out of your sheer taste. Times hasn't been worse or better than 50 years ago.

>dude if i write a bunch of leading shit then someone will point out the obvious
wow criss angel you really freaked my mind. if you already know what people where going to say, maybe you're closer to getting it than you think. keep it up buddy, see you around pretty soon : )

>Sure it did. Damsel was as much of a joke as she was serious, but more importantly there were a ton of other major characters not pushing explicit political agendas.
Damsel wasn't a Democrat, lmao. The game LITERALLY NAMEDROPS "REPUBLICANS" THEN SAYS THAT THEY ARE BAD, but doesn't do the same shit with Democrats. Do you get it now, retard?

Besides, she's literally part of the faction that is treated the best out of all of them

>signature character
Literally nothing. Have you ever opened a VTM book or played a session?

What's your point? All you did is posting some armchair red-pill kikery.

Str Dex Con Int Wis Cha
20 20 14 14 12 18

What the fuck, she's literally stronger than Sarevok, the villain from Baldur's Gate 1, the only thing she has less in is Con.

yea they softball him a lot now and blabber on about how he paints and shit. "he might have been a neocon warmonger but at least he wasnt MEAN!!!"

Yeah, not going to bother with a blatant shitposter.

It's literally advertising, one side hates against it (and buys it anyway) and the other side protects it and buys a game they wouldn't play normally.

>Fuck off. Bloodlines is an adaptation of vtm, therefore the lore applies
No, it doesn't, because the "lore" doesn't treat aspects of VtMB canon and VtMB plays loose with the "lore" of the rulebooks anyways
>what is an adaptation

This is like saying the Star Wars Prequels movies aren't bad because there are supplementary books about them that you liked. You have to judge the game by its individual merits and the game itself objectively portrays the Anarchs far better than anyone else, in addition to playing loose with the lore anyways

You're missing the point completely.

Kill yourself tranny.

Still no argument. If you want to get your point across, then write something that isn't coming from some coping mechanism.

>we never cared about Captain Marvel, we never spent months and months saying it would flop, lets just move on to the next SJW outrage!
We didn't, because you're not on Yea Forums. Absolute moron.

You niggers are all the same.

i dont think i need to. by the sound of things we'll be on the same page sooner or later

This. There is literally no point in basing your life on getting angry about petty meaningless bullshit. Want to know why you're a loveless, friendless loser? That's why.

Trump killed more Americans than Bin Laden with his bungling of Puerto Rico

just doing my job kike.

Attached: 1549511837543.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

In this case bloodlines is the supplementary book so if anything you're the one trying to claim your fancanon takes precedence.

This is an ironic post

No, you're missing the point. You bitch about muh biased leftism and muh politics when the original game was already biased against Republicans and already was biased. The fact that it has stereotypical characters doesn't change the fact that it was blatantly biased politically

go post this on Yea Forums, nobody here gives a shit about your faggy superhero company wars.

Nobody would describe any of those games as "SJW". Many of them were made before that was even a movement.
If you had confidence in your position you wouldn't need to bullshit and argue against positions nobody holds.

Not even the slightest.

Stop being so triggered, you butthurt anti-SJW virgin

The history of the Anarchs literally has no relevance to the game, lmao

So if I made a WoD game where you can only join the Anarchs in LA, and you have to murder every faction, and every NPC talks about how great the Anarchs are and how awful everyone else is, and portrays every other faction as objectively evil, that game isn't biased towards the Anarchs because muh lore? This argument is retarded, kill yourself faggot

He keeps advertising here

Not the guy you're replying to (just to clear it up) but you're right it was biased politically, but it was tame as fuck compared to what people are dreading will come with this one because its just gotten so much more blatant than it was in the early 2000s.

Because unlike on /tg/ his advertising threads aren't deleted on Yea Forums.

Attached: 27 results of autism found.png (946x788, 424K)

I hope they add mods so i can make my skinhead brujah

>Just shut up and consume

theres no helping people like that. they think even the simplest story that exists for a sake of facilitating a game is somehow some deep political piece. this is like the dipshits at the guardian who write articles about kiddie cartoons like "paw patrol" being fascist. they see everything as a political battleground, which is why they get so defensive when you point it out being injected into things.

>"Why don't SJW just make their own games?"
>SJW make their own games
>"REEEE why are SJW making their own games!"

The representation of marginalized groups is hilarious. A gay Muslim, that is haram. There are right ways to do it but game devs are largely not capable of it.

Wrong. Kill yourself newfag election tourist. Here are just a few examples from that list
>Dorf Fortress
Dev was accused of being a SJW for including trans pronouns
>New Vegas
Sawyer has been called a SJW, he gets into "shouting matches" with other employees over diversity, etc.
>Deus Ex
Warren Spector has been accused of being a SJW, is pro-women, didn't think Lollipop Chainsaw should have been made, etc.
>TLOU
Naughty Dog has been accused of being SJWs after the lesbian shit, have also been accused of being pro-feminist
>Grim Fandango
Tim Schafer has been accused of begin a SJW for being anti-GG

Do I need to spoonfeed you more, faggot?

What a shit strawman, he claims that he knows why these people think what they think and then smoothly sells people on the idea that this is the case.

>Nobody would describe any of those games as "SJW".
You dumb fucking retards have been bitching about Ellie being a lesbian for how long now?

He doesn't though, they're always threads attacking him and never the other way around.
Its not even a falseflag, you're just fucking dumb.

No, I didn't complain about political bias. I mentioned a cultural shift that has made it verboten to mention all manner of things, make all manner of jokes. The left has shifted from being an edgy rebellious open-minded movement to being the establishment censoring things it sees as a threat.
Vampires 1 would never, ever get released today and you know it. Not by the people responsible for 2 or v5, anyway.

They're not though, they're exerting power on existing studios.

pot called the kettle a nigger

>Oh fuck off, I do not remember people treating Bush like Hitler
I mean that really shows your age

>What exactly is the deal with this “Anti-SJW”

No-one but a shill would ask something this retarded.

But all the devs here
have been accused of being SJWs

That character is from tge tabletop, not the video game - and that character was added to the tabletop after the (ex) writers were accused of injecting their own right wing politics into the game, and was just an obvious attempt to pander

>"Why don't SJW just make their own games?"
>SJW make their own games
>Goes under
>"REEEE why do white males kill our games with their racism!"

BUSH BAD NOT POLITICAL

TRUMP BAD TOO POLITICAL

Attached: EFB495FA-BD7C-4BA6-B88F-EFFB071DC18C.png (430x441, 102K)

I've been bitching about SJWs since 2012, you fucking newfag.

>2012
>not new
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA

>"Vote with your wallet"
>We stop buying shit and all these companies start failing
>"REEEE people's live's are stake you entitled incels, BUY OUR SHIT GAMES"

This is a nightmare isn't it.
I'm going to wake up soon, remember all of the literal shit in this post and find relief in the fact that nobody would be stupid enough to take baseless tabloid gossip at face value.

When Halo was announced they marketed it as a game where you shoot aliens, not a game that you HAVE to buy if you're not an EVIL NAZI because there's an important black character who exists solely to #fuckdrumpf and slayy the patriarchy

>No one would describe those games as sjw
>He responds by citing single developers doing things unrelated to the game or even things that happened much later.

This pot was aluminium and that statement was accurate.

Literally been here longer then 90% of this thread.

GAMERGATE 2 GAMERS RISE DOWN AND SUCK COCK

Based Resetera Chads working seething MIGA/pol/cel virgins into an absolute shoot

>being this new
Fuck off back to r/the_donald

No they haven't.

Zoomers need to be banned from this fucking site

They don't treat both sides with respect if they're going for a proper political narrative. It's just a generic "X good Y bad" without proper discourse. Every game is copying Star Wars where the Empire (or antagonist) did nothing wrong until the Rebels (or protagonist) showed up. In a game like Metal Gear Solid you're given reason to not like the terrorists, instead of them being the default bad guys, and actually gives a narrative of nuclear war being bad by demonstration, rather than banking off the players already held beliefs.

And based "Resetera" has been here for 13 years baybay xo

there's no game that's in both lists you blatant halfwit

>original image said "games made by SJW devs"
>original post said SJW types don't make their own shit
>what is basic reading comprehension

>I hate politics in games
>So I'm going to talk about it fucking CONSTANTLY

What about us based and redpilled Resetera zoomers?

MIGA/pol/cel virgin boomers need to fucking leave this board.

But this is video games, VTMB is an RPG praised for it's writing, excellent characters, player agency, atmosphere, music and for me personally it's visual design, nice touches like the final death shader, facial animation, soft body physics, and much more. SJWs have proven time and time again that they can't keep their ideological beliefs and fantasies out of games that they work on and we get shitty "woke" jokes and references and characters that don't seem to exist within the world around them, characters that aren't logically consistent, that aren't based on the environment they live in, or interesting on any level, It's fair to worry about this sort of stuff.

yes that's a logical thing to do. people complain about how their favorite team has shit players all the time

>vampire players
>not incels or mentally ill

Yes they have. Not everyone is new like you, faggot. Tim Schafer in particular got shit on quite a bit for being anti-GG, while Sawyer has generally been seen as "SJW, but okay"

No, we want MIGA/pol/cel virgins to keep talking about it so we can laugh at them. That's the end goal for us based Resetera Chads.

here's your (You) you've been begging for in multiple posts, have fun little buddy

Attached: donnie trumps.jpg (640x480, 38K)

You're nowhere near as clever as you clearly think you are with that shit tier bait. Take it to Reddit, you'll at least get upvotes from retards there.

I'm literally fucking your girlfriend right now boo boo boyo.

No, no you havent you vile scumbag. Go bash the fash or something.

Is it just me, or was 2012 Yea Forums still way less political than Yea Forums is these days? I feel like Yea Forums was still in it's "Yea Forums 2.0" phase back then, with all the Jimmies and "plus tip" spam that was on Yea Forums at the time.

SEETHING MIGA/POL/CELS COOOOOOOOPE

But you’re wrong, none of those games are ABOUT those things, they just have them as themes, and oftentimes don’t even give a right or wrong answer, they just wanna tell a good story. Problem with modern games, is that they don't care for the quality of the product, they just wanna use it as a platform to promote a political agenda.

>Why are you comparing Bush to Trump? Bush wasn’t mocked NEARLY as much as Trump was!

Attached: B06C430D-E59D-4168-9439-A3D80735EED2.png (434x327, 32K)

The problem was never “muh politics in my vidya!!!”.
Politics is in fucking everything, I wouldn’t be even surprised if a fucking food comercial had a political stance on it.
It will always be there, it will never stop. And its natural, because we are tucking humans, and we have been living in society for 6k years, even more if you consider more abstract tribal shit.

The problem here is identity politics: SJW are obsessed with it, /pol/ its obsessed with it, reddit its obsessed with it....Americans in general can’t stop talking about it (either promoting the bullshit or complaining about it).
We are at a point where this shit has to be everywhere, since 2010 we are in this fucking loop where everything is about blacks, trannies, gays and woman. And if it isnt, you know /pol/shits and the like will cry if theres a minority on the screen.

Honestly this thing is hell. I’m tired of it, I’m tired of seeing it everywhere, I’m tired of talking about it while listening to the same arguments and comments.
I will even take early 2000 culture, with its shitty music and war of terror shit. I cant wait for the next cultural shift.

Ps: I’m still hyped about the sequel. I loved this game, and have a hope that the people behind it will bring a piece of that cult classic to modern era. I really hope they don’t fuck it up...

all this talk about politics is missing the most important point though, which is that if you preorder a game a year in advance that still hasn't shown any gameplay because you like one or two people writing it, you're a fucking retard
they asked for boundless criticism and are probably hoping to bank off this miserable shitflinging keeping their unfinished game in the spotlight in lieu of actual content

You are more like an NPC following script at this time.

The first post is also talking about sjws exerting their influence on games, the issue is the content of the games.
Regardless that still doesn't change the content of the post you replied to genius.

We were always political and we never supported your edgy Nazi bullshit here. There's a reason why the userbase quadrupled in 2016 thanks to faggots like you fresh off the boat. Resetera is a Yea Forums colony, r/The_Zognald (your home, in which you need to go back to so help all of us out and do this entire thread and board a favor) is not.
Stay mad MIGA/pol/cel

Fuck you.

Attached: jimmies_neutron.jpg (400x494, 34K)

>seen
That's not the same as being SJW, i can literally spam this board with a shit tabloid thread and bait people.

Yeah, it was. GG sent things down the wrong path, and the 2016 election fucking sealed it with all the literal fucking boomers appearing on the site with no interest in anything other than constantly circlejerking about libruls.

>Resetera
>chads
Kek

>2 singular developers from like 10 studios, one of which you acknowledge is not particularly criticized.

Cope MIGA/pol/cel, how dare Yea Forums have opinions different than mine!

How do they “exert their influence” the devs weren’t forced at gunpoint, Sawyer wasn’t forced at gunpoint by a tranny to get into shouting matches over diversity, lmao

At least we're having sex when your fat wh*Te virgin ass is eternally trapped in your basement. Pretty Chad of us and absolutely virgin of you, wh*Tey.

Go die in a fire. Why are you even here?

I actually miss all the silly off-topic 2012 stuff these days. I feel like I relate to Yea Forums way less now that everyone is fighting about politics, because I'm not really political either way.

I don't know user, maybe think about it for a second.

There are people who just want to be mad at everything for the sake of it and want everyone else to feel mad all the time.

That's it. That's literally it. Outrage culture solves for all of the shit people spew these days.

Attached: D2HZDMHWsAEp4RC.png large.png (162x162, 1K)

>2 singular developers in lead roles that control the general direction of the entire game
>implying “anti-SJWs” for Bloodlines 2 didn’t whine about muh Cara Ellison even though she’s only one writer

He's obviously trolling.

Minorities are minorities for a reason: they aren't liked and don't adapt to society. So the obvious question is: why would anyone want to ADAPT to minorities culture when it should be the other way? Simple as that.

Also, game is so shit that the most expensive version already give you ""free"" dlc and expansion

I am here to make you mad. And so is everyone else here. You're alone, no one likes you. You're not even remotely convincing, you play absolutely shitty weebshit games despite them being more and more friendly to us based and redpilled trannies, you're dead, your friends are dead, your family is dead, your fucking pets are being skinned alive, your Mom's a fucking whore, you suck at life the whole world hates you and you're going to hell. LIVE WITH IT MIGA/POL/CEL VIRGIN. GET FUCKING DABBED ON BY THIS BASED AND REDPILLED RESETERA CHAD WHILE YOUR ZOGNALD ASS IS A RAGING INFERNO

The question you should be asking is "have videogames and releated controversies become more political?"
I don't blame any particular event on Yea Forums becoming politicized, rather an increasing politicization of videogames.

It wasn't the 2016 election that drove political people to Yea Forums that is to blame for it. Rather it's Trump winning the presidency that has caused people within the game industry to double-down and try to push the societal meta back towards their direction.

And we fucking hate wh*Te pasty faggots like yourself here almost universally. Now please go back to r/The_Zognald, MIGA/pol/cel virgin.

Cringe. Also too obvious.

So you have one example of someone who did not push their politics into the game they were making overtly?

(and that's a good thing)

lol the tranny is trying SOOOO hard

>one or two purple haired devs out of a dev team of dozens, if not hundreds of people show up in an interview talking about their game
>RUH ROH THIS GAME IS MADE ENTIRELY BY SJWs
>lead designer of game talks about the importance of feminism, diversity, etc
>T-that doesn’t count!

retard

Holy shit this tranny is losing it.

I want to pirate it to piss off SJWs but it most likely will be so terrible it wont even be worth a free download

>It's human nature!
>But fuck identity politics
Pretty ironic, but that is human nature. Leftists wanted their diversity rainbow, got it and are now upset that it didn't just magically work out. Turns out that yeah, humans are going to start drawing lines in the sand even if it's IS as simple as skin color.

Based Resetera makes ya seethe?

>Cara Ellison even though she’s only one writer
A bad one for sure.

The cult of Trump in action

Was about to say.
Seriously, this is literally one of their fucking threads.

And politics should stay out of games UNLESS there is a full commitment to them in the plot of a game. But even then, those politics need to have a balanced stance. The moment they skew to one side, shit's fucked and the entire message is ruined because it's become biased in one direction or the other. And more often than not, a lot of political games seem to be "left good, right bad" in the most blatant fashion possible. If people can't see how that's a problem, then they need to reexamine their lives.

>based
>a site that literally shat its collective pants because a voice actor didn't agree with their views

Attached: afaggotwithashitopinion.jpg (872x696, 64K)

Robert Thorn is based.

Don't proselytise at me.

>Strawman

>i'm not really political
That's nice, I guess it's hard to not take a stance on politics, but then surely you have the decency to worry why eternal vampires who drink humans for breakfast would give a single fuck about made up gender pronouns pushed entirely on the winds of ideological puff.

>What exactly is the deal with this “Anti-SJW” bullshit in the gaming community?
Majority of the world out side of Commifornia and Sweden is sane.

See
VtMB was not “fair and balanced” towards Republicans and Democrats and exclusively shit on Republicans

See
VtMB wasn’t even fair and balanced in the portrayal of its own factions

This, literally every normal person dislikes this shit.

lol what happened?

I live in the UK, so I'm just going by what I see online, but I remember the 2012 US election being extremely "quiet", with just those Doom Paul images that were posted on Yea Forums at the time, while I feel like the whole Internet has gone nuts because of the 2016 election shitshow.

America and its obsession with identity politics was a mistake.

America was a mistake

>but then surely you have the decency to worry why eternal vampires who drink humans for breakfast would give a single fuck about made up gender pronouns pushed entirely on the winds of ideological puff.

Honestly I don't give a shit.

BUSH BAD
NOT POLITICAL

TRUMP BAD
TOO POLITICAL

Attached: 8F3E5E85-B445-4936-B31D-058F74F6DF2D.jpg (221x250, 4K)

>gaming community
>gamers
Even normies are starting to become bored with the whole virtue signalling bullshit. Do you really think any normies really wants to play AAA games as a amputee trans womyn of color?

2012 election was an incumbent election, they usually lack the same hype especially if the counter pick is weak shit like Romney was.

>the exact same post more or less

Attached: aXm3230xjU.jpg (650x650, 39K)

Try playing Bioware titles

A lot of games were unironically ruined by "sjw" writers mishired - Inquisition, Guild Wars 2 (thankfully they fired her) etc.

Hopefully recently EA fired 350+ merketing and analysts employes who told its executives "virtue signaling and hiring purple haired trannies is the way to get successful in modern year"

Another prime example was Mafia series litterally being ruined with Mafia III, while hated by all media journalist creator of original mafia btfo them all by making most successful rpg of the year with Kingdom Come Deliverance - making them seeths since there is no negros in medieval chechz europe.

This is the thing for me too. I just don't fucking care. People here sperging out isn't going to make me suddenly passionate about something I just don't care about. I just want to not see l have to talk about it in every thread.

They got in a huff about Reuben saying "BLM and Metoo are getting a little out of hand and need to dial it back" along with some stuff like how he believes Vic should be considered innocent until proven guilty.
Cue retardera going ape shit and wanting him to lose his ties with Capcom AND have his mo-cap company burn to the ground.

That's just slight political jabs, par for the course with humor. The shit that goes on these days is literally "left good, right bad" shit.

The major problem about this game is that most people who throw a hissy fit about it probably haven't played the first game or the table top game. If they had, they'd know that white wolf has always been a bunch of hippies concerned with the representation of social outcasts and fighting THE MAN.

Faima was pretty cooul though, I alway liked that character.

Funny thing is, we are at a golden age of writing, where writers can get away with a lot of shit that wasn't allowed or frowned upon a few years ago. The problem is, these people keep heralding their stories as "game changers" and "made espexidislly to put X people in place!". Challenging opposition directly like that only makes those same people come after you and resist the story, because they know what to attack and for what reason?

Whats the solution? Those idiots should keep their fucking mouths shut and write shit. Stop bragging about higher moral standing and virtue bullshit. Just writte and shut the fuck up about it.

Attached: 1484503931755.jpg (255x247, 9K)

Literaly every game would be better if it was about the desperate struggle of poor oppressed queer trans black trans muslim character against the evil white man and capitalism. Prove me wrong. That's right you can't! Honk Honk

Attached: 1553521958811.jpg (425x286, 33K)

I'm gonna play the game, probably enjoy it unless it's completely unplayable, and try to find some discussion on here that isn't completely about this stuff but that'll probably be rare.

Sure let's make a deal: if you keep your orange retard and other alt right faggots out of tv, youtube and social media, then we will stop shitting on them in entertainment products and art.

Films were better when writers had to be clever and slip things past the censors.

>we
Cringe. You are alone. You are nobody. You don't matter.

lmao imagine insisting all people who hate forced politics are straight
are you even gay? I'm married to the man of my dreams and you aren't

>Golden age of writing
>In a world where everything is offensive and you can get socially suicided for wrong think

Yeah, try writing a story about rape or make a joke about sexual harrasment. Try making a patriarcal character that isn't a satire. Try making a story about a muslim character that isn't presented as an angel.

You can get away with all that if it's written good enough and if it's paid from your own pocket.

Its not America, its Anglos.

C O P E

>50 shades of rape
It's okay if he's rich and handsome.

incels. the answer is butthurt incels.

Your stupid gay vampire game is leftists garbage and its getting called out for being leftists garbage. Imagine being such a loser that you think everything against you is just MUH ANTI SJW.

>For every game to feature straight white dudes exclusively

That would be a nice change of pace.

You seem to be retarded, at no point are these pushing a political agenda, they aren't making an outright statement as to what ideas are good and acceptable, and what these ideas mean for society, even Damsel the Communist comes off as an overzealous bitch who loves to toot her horn, even looking at other Anarchs say Nines, having an issue with the rich isn't something explicitly political, he isn't talking about the redistribution of wealth, or the destruction of economic systems that allow imbalances, he's talking about his own hatred for those on top and his desire to kill them simply for being on top because of his own life experiences, there's no nuance in his stance, it's a sign that in spite of his position, he still holds naive political beliefs, showing a blunt edge of the Anarchist movement, you compare him to Jack, Jack is very smart, he doesn't lay it on, he keeps to himself, and he has a very good idea of what he's doing, he has clear political beliefs, but they have evolved through hundreds of years of vampirism, and are clearly vampire politics centric.

The rest of it is a retarded misunderstanding of poitically driven snark, and then trying to conflate it with ideologically driven ideas that are pushed in the new game, and the newer setting, things like gender pronouns, gay/human rights anarchist vampires, more i forget but look at the old games once more, they make similar snarky jokes about lgbt shit, characters implying others are gay for comical effect, an advertisement for a sexual reassignment clinic which is played in gest, and the game is full of big titted babes, all through the game, there's even a cheat to increase the breast size for fun. The game is clearly left, but it's nothing like how hard left the coming game is shaping up to be.

>What exactly is the deal with this “Anti-SJW” bullshit in the gaming community?
The consequences of Anita Sarkisian and GamerGate, making bedfellows of reclusive nerds and vocal /pol/tards.
Its a fucking tragedy, and I wish we'd walk away from this unholy union already. Its been said many times over the last few years, but the reverse-SJWs are becoming more annoying and destructive than the actual SJWs.

Attached: nos.png (1498x998, 1.59M)

Have fun.

No you can't you nigger. You absolutely can't make a scene where the vilain rapes a girl just for shits and giggles and walk out of it alive.

>incel

When leftists think calling other people virgins is an argument. No wonder you keep getting shot at.

The right was always hell bent on radicalizing lonely men, giving them somewhere to belong as long as they say they believe in fascist ideals.

Yes, it was. And so were Bladerunner, and so was Neuromancer, and so are all the punky edgy genres of fiction or sci-fi.
Are you new to this part of town, are you just visiting?

Attached: bruh.png (1520x999, 1.69M)

/pol/ zoomers are all new.

>the reverse-SJWs are becoming more annoying and destructive than the actual SJWs.

If the anti-SJW actually succeed in kicking out leftists from the gaming industry, shaming others for making this garbage, that I would consider that chemo and hope their success start influencing all other entertainment industries in the west. This type of shit shouldn't be accepted in society. People like this don't belong in our society.

So far they don't. So far, leftists are still allowed to radicalize and attack white people. And their gross beliefs are ruining my video games. Until then, I don't give a shit what they do.

You will never be a girl and a disfigured penis is not a vagina. I'd drop a based "have sex" but you can't even do that because your genitals are all fucked up.

I don't give a shit about that, I want to belong among netrunners, elves and vampires, but it was feminists that did the most damage to my "people" and my "world" that I like hanging out at. The reaction was called for, and the attack was largely repulsed, but why do we still have the dictator in charge when the barbarians are no loner at the gates is the real question.

Attached: tzi.png (1454x994, 1.58M)

lmao it's not a problem with Japanese games, just western games who hired left wing drones who got indoctrinated by Marxism

There's several movies that had done that in the past. In graphic detail. There's nothing stopping people from doing that again except having a contract with a big corporation that wants to keep their name clean. If it's an independent movie you can get away with a lot of shit, specially today.

You can. At least in America such things aren't illegal. If you mean public opinion, he already covered it by saying to pay for it out of your own pocket. There are already indie and fan games online or even h-games and others where you mutilate and rape for no purpose.

>DA RIGHT is DA EVIL

Oh go fuck yourself you little discord tranny. Only thing radicalizing here is promoting mass immigration, attacking white people, and brainwashing children in environmental determinism. Put a bullet in your brain discord tranny.

lol how do you left leaning parasites come up with shit?

Attached: CNNVoteByMaritalStatus2012-1.png (640x548, 69K)

Attached: 1535271504643.png (991x676, 180K)

What's that? Westerners making another shitty game? How is that surprising? Leftism is the ideology of the ugly, so such beliefs will pollute everything they make. We need to expel western games from being discussed on Yea Forums.

>If the anti-SJW actually succeed in kicking out leftists from the gaming industry
I don't want "all the leftists" kicked, they are the ones making good shit. I just want the few destructive radicals out/shamed, and they already are. Mission accomplished, thanks for the aid. Now fuck off any time.

Thats because japanese games are shallow garbage for the most part.

Attached: tre.png (1498x997, 1.59M)

cunny

>american center-center-left vs center-center-right
>in any way representative of the political discussion

I swear I have to make a conscious effort to read infuriating left wing retards to make sure that /pol/acks crossboarding don't turn me into a commie out of sheer annoyance

I think the main problem nowadays it's that unfortunately with how many companies are rooting for diversity in any type of media, people have "un-learned" to recognize a forced character put there just to fill a diversity quota, or a legit good character. That in my opinion is what is damaging the vidya industry more than else.

The running joke used to be that GG feminists turned everyone into a nazi, now shitposting /pol/tards are turning people into commies. Sad!

Attached: malk.png (1520x999, 1.71M)

Don't forget to subscribe to Pewdiepie before shooting up your school/mosque/whatever.

how the fuck was PKD a fucking resterta type of faggot? stop spewing shit you winsome cunt

And that's bad because?

don't forget to enjoy the unemployment line with your buddies from Telltale lmao

Attached: angelina-jolie-9356782-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 231K)

If you actually played Japanese games and appreciated them beyond muh waifu fapbait you’d know that they have political themes, the devs just aren’t public about it. Many are anti-racism/discrimination, pro-environment, anti-corporation and anti religion

See
FFVII is about pro-environmentalism
>Tales of Vesperia is about pro-environmentalism
>SMT Strange Journey is about pro-environmentalism
>FFVI is about pro-environmentalism, anti-industrialization
>MGQ is about intolerance caused by organized religion
>Tales of Symphonia is about anti-racism, most of the Tales games in general are also anti-discrimination/intolerance
>Tales series in general is about anti-discrimination
>Sonic the Hedgehog is general anti-industrialism (save the animals from the evil machines)
>BOF II is anti-organized religion
>Grandia II is anti-organized religion
>FFT is anti-organized religion
>Valkyria Chronicles is anti-racism against Jews, anti-imperialism

>LOOK WE PUT IN A DARKIE! AREN'T WE GREAT!?
But they don't do that though?
Unless you're brainwashed and think that every instance of a black person in a videogame is the devs doing that.

Who gives a fuck about what some pathethic faggot like you wants?

Live and let live, I don't want to cause violence to my fellow men of any faith or blood. I just want to kill orcs with my elven waifu, but she is being sexually harassed by prude fat american lesbians.

PKD was head of a movement refusing to pay tax while the USA was bombing in Vietnam, for social justice reasons. Just because Resetera as a forum didn't exist in his day doesn't make his political views unknown. All of cyberpunk is sci-fi commentary on capitalism and fascism, if you have two brain cells to rub.

Attached: ven.png (1500x996, 1.6M)

Go outside.

>Telltale shut down because of anti-SJWs
stay delusional, incel
Let's see you make a dent in the new Mortal Kombat and pretty much every other game incels are assblasted about

So I guess whites are becoming a minority too because nobody likes or tolerates them too.

>Many are anti-racism/discrimination, pro-environment, anti-corporation and anti religion

shut the fuck up retard, bunch of Freemason Japs praising Gnosticism isn't politics

You give a fuck about what I want, thus you conversing with me on an anonymous anime forum.
If you don't care, close the tab. You care. Fag.

lol we will, Mortal Kombat hasn't been relevant in 25 years and will stay that way

They like when games were NEVER ( and I mean NEVER) political like Halo's campaign, MW2's campaign, Assassins Creed's campaign, ect.

See? Nothing political! Certainly not!

ever thought that maybe it keeps happening because sjws keep putting their poltics into gaming?
the old vampire didn´t have trannies and tons of hot chicks in skimpy clothes.
the new devs who have nothing to do with the old games have already stated that the new game will be progressive and feature trannies but massively tune down the sexyness of the first game.
people like you are either retarded or very dishonest.
would you also get scream around if somebody started hitting you back after you punched him?
because that is what you sound like. complaning that other people react to somebodies bullshit negatviely affecting something that they liked in the past

Not really.

I want to see gay white dude vamps that are buff and hairy and not your typical vampire "sticc".
Give me muscles. That's the true diversity I say.

>PKD was head of a movement refusing to pay tax while the USA was bombing in Vietnam, for social justice reasons. Just because Resetera as a forum didn't exist in his day doesn't make his political views unknown. All of cyberpunk is sci-fi commentary on capitalism and fascism, if you have two brain cells to rub.

ok just looked it up and he claimed to never put politics in his work, so suck my dick you lying twat. fucking A

vampires are gay

>So the obvious question is: why would anyone want to ADAPT to minorities culture when it should be the other way?
Apply that garbage logic to music, movies, art, vidya, food, and literally anything ever. You are asking for our elite to turn into Walmart creatures, because "thats the norm".
>bhwuhauhobhoahobboausoa i only meant mexicanness and no other human trait stop making me think
Retard lol.

Your right, for as immoral as Bush was he at least had half a brain.

It's fucking simple. Keep your shitty progressive politics out of games. Including real world bullshit in fictional works is lazy writing at best and schoolroom lecturing at worst. I don't consume ENTERTAINMENT to be reminded of real life, I want to be entertained.

See
Stop pretending you played VtMB

Writers and Editors War Tax Protest, look that up, brainlet.

Agreed! I assume you do not think including a gay character is political right? Or a black women? No different than including a straight white male right?

>everything that assblasts me is irrelevant. anything bad that happens to anyone I don't like is somehow caused indirectly by me and my shitposting
again: stay delusional. this is why you will lose. you'd rather believe the things that make you feel good than see reality. this is why the right fails at activism and will always lose in the end.
keep shitposting and whining believing you'll still win because of "meme magic" lmao

See

>including transexual characters is violence

Because I responded to you awful post? And close the tab? Because of pathethic brainlet like you? Just kill yourself.

Yes we don't want their fucking agenda's in our games or any of our other mediums. You are 100% correct.
Also if its not a white male it better be a fucking Asian send up like original Low Wang's Shadow Warrior.

>pic related, take this shit and fuck right off

Attached: termites galore.jpg (2472x2504, 1.35M)

>>Telltale shut down because of anti-SJWs
yep, it did
cry
seethe
scream
screech
shit

>pre-order bonuses, DLC, and different editions announced a year off from release before we've even seen gameplay
>Hardsuit Labs
>faggots are still hyping it up to own the /pol/tards epic style

Attached: 1547449484139.jpg (266x274, 18K)

Keep responding, it shows how little you care :)

>At times, Dick criticized big government. In an interview shortly before his death, he cheered what he foresaw as “a great decentralization of the government.” He took swipes at the welfare state, declaring it a failure in solving economic problems. He even had kind words for then-candidate Ronald Reagan, believing him to be right about the draconian power of the federal government, which Dick regarded as “bad as the Soviet Union.”

>Nor did he shy away from being politically incorrect. A student of the Civil War, he attacked Lincoln “for contesting the supremacy of states’ rights.” As such, he favored Thomas Jefferson’s belief in states remaining autonomous with regard to the federal government, and saw Lincoln violating one of the founding principles of the US.

stop pulling shit out your ass

You're exactly right as long as that character isn't shoehorned into the story to score political points.

I wonder how any games actually did this vs the number that didn't.

mueller

It shut down because it was literally watching an interactive video. People would rather watch an LP of the games than play them (Pewdiepies lets play of the first season has more views than the game has sales)

If anything their "Politics" made them even more sales.

>he responded
>got em
Really showing your intelligence there m8. Come on dude, kill yourself. Improve the quality of the thread.

>our games
which games have you made that you were forced at gunpoint to denounce oligarchical propaganda?

lol

variety.com/2018/gaming/news/ten-major-game-studios-closed-in-12-months-1202959815/

Attached: donald-turmp-in-tuxedo-e1459247146905.png (640x352, 145K)

For just 10 cents a day you can feed little Jimmy to the hungry Nigerians.

I don't remember anything happening in ME3 that even remotely fits that example.

>minecraft outsold every single shitty ass game on the left combined
LMAO, how do you destroy your own argument this hard?

My source: a document he co-wrote and signed.
Your source: libertyconservative.com

That aside, if you had an inkling of political knowledge you'd know that being for decentralization and against big dictatorship governments is exactly what "leftist" means. You are just a brainwashed american.
Now go and read his actual work, and not the Mises essay on his work. Dick isn't really subtle in his views of corporations and capitalism, not in the slightest.

I am glad we can agree! A healthy diversity for the sake of variety or artistic vision is not bad.

The only people who want real world politics shoved down their throat in video games aren't even buying those video games.

At the end of the day the only games that really have this problem are western games and only for well established franchises that developers expect to sell well anyways so they shoehorn the politics in. Or localizations. You don't see any new franchises using this trash. At least not ones that go on to become popular. It's only the sequels you have to worry about.

I don't know what that is. Something related to Drumpf I think? I don't follow amerishart politics that closely. Your nation is run by bankers and fascist corporations regardless of who much they virtue signal in media or who you have for president.

it makes money for e-celebs.

Also, the culture has politics placed front and center in everything. Politicians are getting more popular than movie stars.. So seeing it in video games and the 'gaming' going on is a fact of life.

I wrote what I think about the subject being discussed. You responded to me to say you don't care. Why are you in the thread? Why are you reading my posts? Why are you responding to me? You care. You are lying. To me? To yourself?
Seriously give it the big think and reconsider your life.

oh yeah the left loves small government, what fucking dimension are you from?

You're right, I didn't because it kept fucking crashing on me but my point still stands. I'll alao add that the modern representation of vampires is boring exactly for the reasons I stated. They made vampires into "misunderstood" minorities instead of the hellspawn they are.

Watched some gameplay of the original game for like 20 minutes, like rate away the game is throwing black vampires at you and mostly taking place in the urban LA enviroment, it's pretty evident that the game was always kind of like this don't know where the shock comes from

This is a disingenuous post. If any of that referenced Trump you and one hundred other whiners would cry all day long about the forced political agenda and how SJW it is. VtMB does not mock Republicans and Democrats equally, it exclusively shits on Republicans repeatedly

This thread is clearly a coordinated brigade

I'm from the "political knowledge extends beyond CNN and NBC talk shows" universe. Come visit any time.

>the left

Attached: 533.jpg (680x551, 38K)

What does this "cope" thing even mean? Why is it suddenly spammed so much on Yea Forums now?

Call of Duty also outsold every game on that list, but I guess Yea Forums sure loved that series from its inception, huh?

>You responded to me to say you don't care.
A retarded post. It'a a trend with no end in sight.

>Why are you responding to me? You care. You are lying. To me? To yourself?
You have serious problems and you are of low intelligence. Something tells me nobody would miss you if you were gone.

>don't know where the shock comes from
From the people who bring you striking societal commentary such as

>JUST GET HYPED BRO COME ON
full hour of unedited gameplay or fuck off nigger

Attached: ahem.jpg (249x249, 16K)

Why are you reading a thread if you don't care? Why are you specifically following and reading my posts if you specifically don't care about me? Why do you keep responding if you don't care at all whatsoever? You are being absurd.

lol ok pal, just make up your own world. quite the argument. I bet you'll deny Communism is left wing next

The brainlet keeps exposing himself. You are good entertainmaint, please go on.

urban settings and black people in games aren't lefist, brainlet. Is Dirty Harry leftist?

>I'm an INTELLECTUAL!

in a nutshell, no one likes to be preached to in any form of media. especially if it's propaganda from the 'other' side of your political spectrum
hopefully that clears it up for you.
also I'm right leaning and this talk about pronouns in VtMB2 doesn't really bother me at all. I'm still going to buy it and play it.

WHAT PEOPLE SHOULD ACTUALLY BE PISSED ABOUT IS DAY-1 DLC PRE-ORDER BULLSHIT

Why do you respond if you don't care?

Pretty much this.
You can expand on politics with ham-fisted identity and representation.
I'm not against anything, it just has to be lovingly crafted, instead of cynically forced in, because all of a sudden LGBTQ/ progressive politics is trendy in advertising/ the media.

No one really wants it done this way. People aren't inherently bad, progress is good, but we can smell bullshit a mile off.

And he's still going at it. I didn't think a person with brain problems could be this funny.

Communism, as in the outdated last century idea, is a stateless society. Its not "big government", its the opposite, and a reaction against the alliance of big corporations with the government, and fighting against both. Literally read a book.

I don't think the storypacks/expansion will be day0.
And if you mean the stupid costumes I honestly couldn't care less.
Now the ingame commentary sounds worth it

kill yourself

Its an anonymous website, you can stop responding any time you want. You won't lose karma, people won't harass you in other threads about losing an argument. You slipped, saying you didn't care, despite obviously caring. Just walk away from this mistake, instead of further and further digging in. There will be no satisfaction when the thread reaches page 10 and you are just left saying I DONT CARE I DONT CARE in your 20+ posts of obviously caring.

nice projection

you're still alone

lmao, you have no clue what you're talking about. Adam Weishaupt conjured about the idea for a One World Government and then had Marx as his front man once he was exposed.

>Deus Ex
>Barely ran when new, dives headlong into conspiratorial nonsense the left now accuses the right of getting neck-deep in
>Fallout New Vegas
>Lets you ally with a very literal patriarchy that enslaves women and children.
>VTMB
>A game that was so broken on release that it's fans had to fix it.
>Mass Effect
>A game that lets you push human supremacy

You sure about that, champ?

Like, I have no investment here, I don't care what games do well and what games do poorly but it seems that what people dislike is games that will commit to transparent propaganda and either ignore the flaws in what they represent or deny they even exist.

>Bioshock (libertarianism and Randian utopianism ultimately fails and turns into a dystopia)

Bioshock understands libertarianism about as well as flat earthers understand astronomy.

>Doom (anti-corporation)

Well now you're just reaching. I'm pretty sure Doom Guy is quite thankful for corporations giving him more demons to rip apart.

And he is doubling down. Brainlets dig their own grave and have no idea they are doing so. Atleast you are amusing.

>“Anti-SJW” bullshit
It's called being normal people.

Keep reading, and keep responding.

okay reddit

Communism was invented by a Jew used by Jews (Bolsheviks) to seize power from Russian monarchs. Anything exsitent to this is purely window dressing.

It's a sickning ideology, no, a fucking insane religion. Of course I don't want it in my games.
And it's not a matter of wanting less representation, it's only the way they do it that's wrong, hell I WANT all games to have female lesbian protagonists for fuck sake! Except SJW cunts would never allow them the way I and anyone sane would prefer, because SJW don't give a fuck about games or entertainment, it's all about their petty little person and their race to more and more power and controls because they're bitter and resentful individuals.

SJW identity politics is cancer. It doesn't belong forced into games.

Wow found out OP

And he thinks he is making a valid point. Continue posting so I can keep laughing.

>the leftists are the illuminati and want a world wide ussr!!!!

>the leftists are the jews and want a world wide israel!!!!!

Attached: wow stop posting any time now.jpg (720x631, 44K)

Well, it's nice to have a free speech version of the same thread.

>jimmy

SEETHING

I think he is legitimately correct in saying you are proving how much you care by how much you read and respond.

you can read Weishaupt and his partners own thoughts, it's not a secret. He talked about a "Kingdom of the Just". Now would you be surprised to learn Marx was a member of the "League of the Just"?

Probably, I don't know what that is though, western games like that tend to mirror the decline of our society and try to depict things more realistically and before long it always just falls further left, if it was ever to do the opposite they would be made in opposition to realistic elements

>This is like saying the Star Wars Prequels movies aren't bad
They aren't, though.

Stay pleb, headcanon tranny.

Attached: swsaga.png (3099x1777, 3.9M)

Also you need to understand what is important: Is it the game or is it the message? Gameplay, story, graphics, music and atmosphere is more important than SJW friendly checkboxing.

If the story is literally made and for SJWs, fine, we just won't buy it and we appreciate your upfront sales pitch. Shoehorning it into vampires who think people are cattle and are literally tribalist racists against each other. Yeah, real smooth entry for the SJW crowd.

Thanks for misrepresenting my point. Was what I said wrong? Das Kapitol was written by Marx who was a Jew and the Bolsheviks in Russia were by and large Jewish. This is a historical fact, not a political conspiracy.

>crybully Yea Forums
>free speech
Stop oppressing me, you SJW.

Another brainlet, assuming you are not sockpuppeting. Which you probably are.

how did you get mixed up so bad? this isnt reddit
>grrr you and your orange man!
this is Yea Forums video games

High IQ

you do realized they shit on democrats too.

you both have a conclusion in mind and are playing six degrees of kevin bacon to reach it

Nope. They only specifically name drop Republicans when insulting them

No I don't have a point other than that Communism is largely a Jewish invention and that this fact is not historically up for dispute.

nah, Weishaupt literally ran a secret society that talked about what Marx talked about. It's pretty obvious, bud. They also were the ones who infiltrated the Freemason lodges before the French Revolution but I'm assuming even you know that already.

Do you think because they shoehorned a token gay muslim then that it makes it okay to shoehorn progressive shit now? Two wrongs don't make a right.

the tranny discord literally runs a secret society that talks about what marx talked about
the /pol/ and kripchan discords literally run a secret society to talk about what marx talked about
its not a high bar to pass

>OP literally copy pasted a resetera thread and it's gonna hit bump limit
You win this time faggot

Attached: 1528784137757.jpg (721x723, 47K)

Make a good game without bullshit politics and you get my money.

It's capitalism baby, I have the money and I choose wich goods I spend it in.

Lel, didnt think you would get BTFO did ya, UpsetEra OP

No, but no one cared back then, while a bunch of newfags pretending that oWoD never had this suddenly care now and pretend that they’re betrayed fans

Are you the kind of inbred retard who thinks there is "jewish math" or "jewish physics"?

/pol/tards will gobble anything up.

Attached: set.png (1520x999, 1.6M)

Revenge of the Sith is unironically the best Star Wars movie and nothing can change my opinion because it is a fact.

If what they were saying was false, why do you feel the need to defend it? You can simple say, "It isn't" and move on, or at least, how about wait until they release it to start the bashing.

That you feel the need to go out of your way to defend it means they're obviously on to something.

/pol/ got completely, utterly, BTFO and exposed for being newfag Zoomers who don’t even know who George Bush is

But you have always shat on them, part of the reason Cheeto Benito rose to popularity was backlash against your retarded garbage and your utter hatred of anything good in this world because you're evil and shit.

Attached: 1485803990795.jpg (240x160, 4K)

I can't speak for other people, but my personal issue with being anti-sjw is because more often than not (from what we've seen in other industries, such as the film industry), it interferes with telling an authentic, raw, or well-written story, because certain subjects ironically become taboo or forbidden to discuss, mention or portray.

It's just censorship in another form.
It's odd because even though SJW-ism is considered to be leftist ideology it shares more with conservatism of the past in its insistence on censoring people's honest opinions regarding certain topics.

A lot of what made people gravitate towards liberalism back in the day was the freedom to portray anything in a good or bad light. Nowadays it's gone completely TOO politically correct with 'safe-spaces', or in cases of VtMB shit like 'we have to change how Malkavians are portrayed to be respectful to people with schizophrenia'.

It's dishonest posturing that is completely against what liberalism should be about.

oh fuck off dickhead

SEETHING

theres not having a generic straight white dudes
and theres having a tranny or hamfisting your agenda
learn the difference

>Trump bad
CNN reporting desu.

>PT brainlets are also alt-right retards shitting up Yea Forums
color me surprised

Attached: 8375cd808501a9e3bde69291e7ec593dbf6e51678f38816d949525bf91e9db6c_1.jpg.jpg (1080x956, 144K)

so absolutely based that I bet people will seethingly reply instead of just hiding and reporting

Dont worry your beloved and progressive multi-billion dollar overlords are keeping everyone right from Cenk Yoghurt out from everywhere basically. Which clearly isnt like ruining everything and everyone, clearly

Attached: 1553377519750.jpg (1024x887, 175K)

I never paid attention to the political garbage threads on Yea Forums, I remember back in 2012 there was always a Gamergate thread on the frontpage, but I never opened any of them, and to this day I still don't know what the fuck all that was about.
However, for sure, there are tons more political threads on Yea Forums now, it seems like every new game is getting its own politics shitposting thread.

Maybe I'm too disconnected to care, what with not being American and all, but I just play games don't worry about politics. It helps that I don't play AAA westernized garbage too much.
The last few games I've been playing had strong female characters but it didn't feel forced at all. Half the cast of important characters in Metro Exodus were women and they were badass, and it didn't feel forced at all to me. Playing Vermintide 2 recently there's two female characters and I like them quite a lot. I've been playing Destiny 2 and I don't really notice much political BS, yeah there's like no white males but it doesn't feel like a political message is being sent, Ikora isn't even a "woke" character pushing an agenda.
I think you guys are too obsessed with politics.

Attached: 1480048186204.jpg (950x720, 393K)

I would prefer that people just stop demonizing entire demographics of people that often are a part of the audience.
Being an SJW isn't synonymous with being liberal or tolerant it is in fact the opposite of that, SJWs are not tolerant of anyone outside of a few approved groups, everyone else they treat with scorn.
When people say they don't want SJW politics in games what they are saying is they don't want more games that sacrifice gameplay, story and memorable characters in order to monologue about how much white people or men, ask yourself would you want to play a game written entirely by the alt right? No? than why would anyone want to play a game written entirely by their mirror universe twin?

Just don't buy EA.

>Hopefully recently EA fired 350+ merketing and analysts employes who told its executives "virtue signaling and hiring purple haired trannies is the way to get successful in modern year"

This is one hell of a spin but it might actually give me hope in EA.

>someone got so butthurt because of this image he decided to make his own version of it
lmao

decided to visit Yea Forums after like 5 years since hyped for bloodlines

nobody's talking about the game, gg

It's just sort of the state things are in right now; everyone is obsessed with politics, finding it where it actually isn't, everyone's gone fucking paranoid about an "anti-x message" when realistically the developers aren't trying to send one the vast majority of the time.

Even in cases where marketers (not even developers themselves) try to be "inclusive" and shit, they never say a damn thing about not wanting white people or straight people or whatever to enjoy the game as well, but everyone takes it that way.

I chalk the vast majority of this shit up to the current political climate, everyone's mad, sometimes in more than just one sense of the word.

>>Syndicate (anti-corporation)
you were a corporation in that.

>>Mass Effect (pro-diversity)
I'm pretty sure in the original you could play all humans and be down right racist/hostile against all aliens you meet.

yeah, nah. Morally neutral (you choose) and you end up fighting your opposite moral position for whatever power you deem valuable and macca.

No kidding, the 2016 election made the internet into a huge shitshow. It's all orange man bad now.

there is subtle and effective, and blatant and pandering. Which do you think this is?

try the other thread. There has to be a decoy one like this

I mean that's part of it, sure, but it's not just "orange man bad" it's literally fucking everyone that's gone nuts now, trying to see discrimination or hatred where it realistically doesn't exist just because the states got some madman in office. This kinda shit happened before and the world didn't blow up, so I have no clue why everyone's freaking out now, just because Trump is a little more public about being an asshole.

Probably just social media tearing society a new one again.

It's almost as if everyone is sick of your fucking shit. If you stupid cunts were content to leave games as ENTERTAINMENT they're meant to be instead of trying to force them to be embarrassingly hamfisted "progressive" propaganda, this would not be an issue. But you can't just fucking leave them alone, can you? Everything people enjoy has to be turned to shit.

>I remember back in 2012 there was always a Gamergate thread on the frontpage

Wasn't GG a 2014 thing?

You realize this is LITERALLY a copypasta, right? Some retard said this on resetera, and now it's being posted here to piss you off.
You're a moron and you fell for the bait, you disgrace, you fucking mongrel.

Dilate.

fuck whitey, am i rite! It's not like I'm writing/speaking English or anything.

Life is not fair.
Humans are not equal.
Get over it.

Representation is okay when it is deserved (and important/LOGICAL to the game' s story), not when some quota has to be fulfilled.

I don't even know anymore, the last 10 years are all a blur to me.

>low iq trannies don't understand vtmb or star wars
imagine my shock

Attached: 1553076151476.jpg (621x938, 192K)

This.
I don't remember a single person complaining about Lee Everett in TWD being black, because it made perfect sense, it was a southern area, a lot of blacks in those areas, and it actually had some effect on who he was as a person and how people treated him in some cases.

As future years will be, all until the bombs drop.
Just wait it out a little longer my friend.

Americans are so fucking stupid lmao

you hate it when people disagree with you, you hate it when people complain, suck it up or leave, snowflake.

Can't have an anti-SJW opinion! fuck Drumpf!

I see. I only vaguely remember stuff from the past myself, but I remember being on Yea Forums at the time of 2012 stuff like /vg/'s creation and lostboy.exe, and I don't remember GG happening on that year.

To be fair, Democrats at least only have bad ideas. Republicans have bad ideas AND are kind of the party of racist evil kill em all South Will Rise Again homophobic muh gunz nutjobs.

can someone explain how do nagaraja keep their humanity? or is that just not a thing for them

seems like you'd have a lot of issues with feeding if you'd literally have to eat people

>“Keep your politics out of my games!”
>“This is total SJW nonsense!”
>“Muh representation!”
Making chicks ugly, making their bodies ugly and dressing them in outfits that cover as much as the situation allows and purging dialogue or content of anything and everything that could be deemed offensive in "current year". That is THE LITERALLY ONLY THING that makes me anti-sjw. I don't give a fuck about trannies, blacks, women in power, female protagonists. Never have, never will, i just want my eye candy.

The Japs have fascist leanings. Most of the eco stuff is Eco-fascism.

>i don't care about feminism, i just want to objectify women

Not them, but I am curious when it comes to people wanting eye candy, would you be okay with having some ugly characters if the majority are good-looking?
I promise I'm not trying to antagonize or be a cunt, I'm just wondering.

Note the one simple difference between that and modern politics in video games

>They ridicule both sides

That's it. They will maybe put a ''transphobic'' character in it that gets killed for YASSS QUEEN SLAY points but don't expect anything better than that.

Attached: 1512451947351.jpg (390x390, 53K)

Why are you even here? Seriously, what the fuck are you getting out of shitting up this website, ResetEra scum?

at least republicans are bad at implementing their bad ideas

There is no such thing as "objectification". Men like attractive women, end of story, you neo puritan cunt.

no, he's litterally a historian
there's a difference between stating fact and holding beliefs

"ugly" here meaning "not like in my animu"
like having a human chin on a human model, for example

Fuck SJWs and fuck nazis.

Attached: images[1].jpg (235x214, 10K)

They shit on socialism too, and the true ending is individualism (not a socialist or collective end)

There really should be a game with a racist character who isn't ALL bad, honestly.
People would bitch and moan that it's "humanizing" racism or whatever, but yeah no shit, racism is a human trait, as awful as I believe it is, I don't think someone being racist makes them a through-and-through shitty person, it's not like every single racist wants to shoot up a black neighbourhood or whatever, most of them just don't want to associate with them.

They've usually got their own reasons for it, reasons that they actually thought about over their lives to that point, but that's never shown or talked about, we just say "racism bad", which I agree with, but nobody wants to talk about how people become racist in the first place. Why the fuck is there no game exploring that?

Yea Forums gets triggered very quickly over minor things like insecure children.

Based user

it would take guts, and a very competent game writer. I don't even think there's 5 good writers that work in the video game industry.

but yeah good point user, maybe we'll see that sort of thing in like a 100 years

Funny how once you're a vampire being Muslim and Gay suddenly doesn't count much to your identity. You become non-human, your human bullshit fades away into night and blood. I suppose the politics/rules are the only human vestige left.

same

Attached: kirbspin.gif (300x250, 31K)

You don't realize that /pol/ hates neocons as much as commies.

I don't even think it would take a good writer, honestly. Just look up what racists say, ask some of them with an open mind how they came to their conclusions, it wouldn't be hard or anything, should be easy for someone who's compassionate to see where anyone's coming from, even a racist.

>GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

You have to be underage or retarded or both.

Because you fucking contrarian moron, this isn't a forum for fucking politics, its for video games. If it was up to me politics would be 1000% banned from any non /pol/ board with no warning. That said I am going to show how stupid peoples critiques are if we are going to allow it.

You are the ones shitting up this site, spamming your redpills and fucking stupid shit.

Been here longer then you. Also
>hurr durr complaing about SJWs shitting up the industry with politics is shitting up the board is politics

If there was no SJWs, there would be no politics on Yea Forums. Simple as that.

This. /pol/ hates bush with a burning passion and they celebrated when McCain died.

the problem is less about the content of the game itself and more the way it's marketed
if the developers didn't trip all over themselves, in the first hours after the announcement, to let everyone know how progressive they were, no one would be complaining
if they just said "new vampire game guys! it's gonna be awesome!" public response would be overwhelmingly positive
and if the put a lot of politics into it in the end, but didn't focus on it in the marketing, some would complain but not as many because people have a mental need to find things to like about something they purchased and spent time on

I don't care. I don't value women less than men, i just want them to look pretty in vidya. Fuck, make the guys dreamy too, i don't care. Just don't chicks ugly. Look at Ciri, huge fucking scar, she's still pretty because her face shape, her complexion etc. is still attractive.

There is no "them" on, it's he. What are the chances you're running into a woman on Yea Forums? 10%? Maybe 20%? Assume, it's fine. Some ugly chicks are fine, the original had the bums who are ugly as fuck and the old lady in the diner isn't attractive either. But thats it, all the other women in Bloodlines 1 are cute and that's how i like it.

They weren't staging protests, ruining standup or banning neocons from speaking on campus. The left has screwed the pooch and hyperventilate when people demand free speech.

it's kind of like niche fetishists
no one really cares that you like a thing, they just care that you can't shut up about your fetish

I've accidentally made a habit of using them, I don't know why that's a problem but alright

That's fair then, I've just seen a ludicrous amount of people who see even a single ugly person and lose their shit, but you're aight and I agree that most girls should be cute as fuck

Your post only shows you have no idea what objectification means.
It is the unpersoning of a person, and only referring to them as their utility or function. It has nothing inherently to do with boobs or sex, and isn't specific to incel weebs. Read a book lmao.

Videogame characters aren't people.

Remember when Elizabeth had nice juggs and then SJWs shit the bed and they resized the model, how fucking sad can you get that you complain about a character model's bust size. This is what we mean with SJW bullshit infecting gaming.

isn't complaining about SJW crap and shitting up the board with politics the same as the developers pushing their SJW crap?

half the board literally doing the same thing as the devs, thx

Why
Are
You
Even
Here?

Attached: 1506389903751.jpg (500x537, 46K)

You have the Chinese mentality. You don't want entertainment with ugly characters when you could have amazing ones. Why lift a hunk of shit when you can be surrounded by gold.

Nice try, ResetEra faggot. Relativists are scum.

We didn't start it, they intruded on our "male" space.

>If there was no SJWs, there would be no politics on Yea Forums. Simple as that.

This, if it wasn't for SJW and their stupid censoring BS, all this /pol/ nonsense wouldn't be here.

I think a lot of you on the trump side aren't seeing the perspective of people who have been here for years and have only recently realized that a lot of your politics directly impact them negatively.

Its unfair to call everyone here who's a liberal a resetera poster. I've been here since like 2012 and its been harder and harder to just be here and have any kind of conversation.

Donald Trump and his policies don't benefit me, they do the opposite. I'm hispanic, and I happen to be a faggot (that second part im sure this place helped with somewhat) and its quite obvious Trump, the GOP, and plenty of you would probably rather I not exist or would rather I just be normal. I'm not changing anyone's minds here but try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. I do it all the time for conservatives. We're all people. Everyone's so preoccupied on calling conservatives retards and calling libs retards they forget this.

All this said, does anyone really believe the United states is better off with Trump and other GOP people in power? Do you all forget that when not distracted by shrieking purple haired women the GOP is against you all? You all constantly make wagie jokes while working wagie jobs. You vote in the people who exploit you all.

Attached: 1489716434548.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Because, to me, vidya is about a fantasy. I want shit giving me, at least the illusion of, the option to be going my way. I have a very clear idea of what i like and anything that deviates from that makes me like it less, the more it deviates, the less i like it.

When I say "male", it's what they labeled it and proceeded to attack it and infect developers with their ideology. This pattern has be recycled for comic books, video games, metal, tabletop, MTG, you fucking name it. Pure cancer.

kill yourself

>I've been here since like 2012
newfag
But /pol/ are somehow still newer

They are representation of people, and they influence your view of people. Just like how watching 1000 hours of political content on Youtube influences your view on people, even though its just video.

Being retarded is not actually a requirement for posting on Yea Forums, oddly enough.

Also been here since 2012, you spic faggot. First of all, not everyone here is American (I'm German for instance) so I don't give a shit about the GOP or the DNC or whatever. I would consider myself a reactionary libertarian and I really don't give two shits about your "race". In every part of the western world "Hispanics" are considered white. In fact, all this race politics bullshit is completely alien to me as a European. I don't care what you look like, I don't care if you are a sissy faggot, just leave me the hell alone and I'll leave you alone. Why are fuck are you even bringing up Trump? What does Trump have to do with SJWs shitting up video games? They've been doing that for nearly a decade now.

/pol/ was established in late 2011

so SJWs are infiltrating entertainment industries to push their agendas, are they nu-scientology?

alternatively free market and capitalism, which would mean the non-SJW is a dying breed who will succumb to the muslim tranny antifa helicopters

get fucked

>What the hell do these people want exactly? For every game to feature straight white dudes exclusively? Because it seems like every time a new game is announced to veer away from that, it’s written off as “SJW”.

Please learn to troll.

>They are representation of people, and they influence your view of people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No. Go eat a dick faggot.

>"Sexy women on posters rewire your brain so you treat women IRL as soulless blowup dolls without agency."

That is literally your argument and it's so mindbogglingly stupid that it makes me want to bash my skull in with a baseball bat.

>/pol/ was established in late 2011
Do you actually think that the current /pol/ has anything to do with pre-election /pol/ or even more so pre-/pol/harbor?

nobody gives a fuck who or what you are, just stop shitting up games. You can hate Trump all you want, it's very fashionable to do so.

Does anyone believe the United Sates is better off with Trump? Yes.

I think the core problem you have is that you don't understand the United States, it's traditions, culture and rights. United States culture isn't built for gay Hispanics, it just isn't, so you'll always feel like an outsider, that's neither my or your fault, it's just the way it is. Countries are built on the family unit, taxes, law, rights and the violent force used to enforce/protect the above. And as long as the dems are against the fundamental building blocks of America and its culture you can sure as shit believe DJT is the best bet for right now.

And before you make an argument, no, gays (even with modern science) can't replace the family unit, they can only mimic it.

Cultivation theory is the most popular theory in TV and mass media. Its also used by your peers to push away stuff like gay parades, degeneracy shows from TV, etc.

Do you actually think that the current Yea Forums has anything to do with pre-election Yea Forums or even more so gamergate?

>the cancer points to itself as an argument for itself

>/pol/harbor
The best thing that ever happened to that shithole.
I miss moot

>Its not "big government"
Oh yes because the governing body doesn't call itself "government" suddenly it stops being one despite working precisely as one.

They're like the borg, they can't produce their own things so they just infect/assimilate and move along.

get fucked? no, fuck you.

I thought /gg/ was pretty stupid back in 2014 and I still think it was cancer. That's coming from the person who edited THIS video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WcebgKvAoh0

moot is a sell out trophy hire for google. He was working for google+ and even that shit failed.

GG as a "games journalism is a mafia" was legit.
GG as anything else was just /pol/ casuals who only have the most surface entry level understanding of video games raiding us. And they never left. The radicalization and casualization of Yea Forums go hand in hand, because its the same parasites doing it.

>now has a high paying job working for google in Tokyo
>now knows japanese
He's living the fucking dream

>just stop shitting up games.
I'm not a developer or a publisher.

>United States culture isn't built for gay Hispanics, it just isn't

I'm not even sure how to respond to this. Neither of these groups are going anywhere. They've both been around since the conception of the US.

Working for the good censor, I'm sure his dreams are coming true.