VTMB thread

What would it take for you to go out with a noseforatue.

Also what do you guys think of the shut in vampire roommate in 2

Attached: Imalia.png (806x806, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Week_of_Nightmares
youtube.com/watch?v=saapRFJ32b4
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fishmalk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM&list=PLBD52E8E1408D64B5
youtube.com/watch?v=CLnY7HKdymY
whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Path_of_Enlightenment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would unironically cuddle and tell her she still looks beautiful, would fug.

Based

You will never give a noseforatue a wig and witness her feeling beautiful and looking happy

Attached: 1553640200265.jpg (811x506, 230K)

Bump

Cute!

>And they know it was You
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mask of a thousand faces or no benis.

Attached: 1552148975247.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

Which ones are canonically stronger when measured by generation, kindred or kuei-jin?

Took 3 most powerful chinky-winkys to slow down main gypsy vampire

Would never date her because she's an asshole.

they could barely keep him busy while a giant space mirror beamed the sun directly on to him and that didn't even work so they had to nuke him from orbit

what are you talking about? is this some background story lore?

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Week_of_Nightmares

Do Kuei-jin even have generations? I don't know much about the setting but I know Kuei-jin don't convert humans.

reminder that killing pisha for being a walking masquerade violation is a good idea and endorsed by the intelligent people (me)

user everyone in the game sends you to kill someone or do some extremely fucked up shit
and you draw the line in her telling you to prank someone
Not to mention nosferatu hate these kind of people to begin with, its why she got embraced

>and you draw the line in her telling you to prank someone
She was happy when she committed suicide and the only reason it happened was because she was jealous about not being a famous model anymore.

How do mummys rack up to kindred?
What the fuck are they even up to nowadays?

The masquerade, the camarilla, the anarchs, they're all a ploy by those in power to move everyone in the desired positions and stay there
while smaller factions and dumb rivalries arise the old as fuck vampires sit comfortably knowing that while everyone is fucking everyone else up they won't even try to touch you
the worst part is that everyone new can't do shit about it even if they realize or not and the ones that can actually do something about it are already too far in or have seen so much shit already they can't be arsed to

Attached: 1515878902295.png (1022x731, 643K)

Yeah until the main tremere chantry gets blown the fuck up by inquisitors

masquerade should be upheld, unless the vamps want the technocracy shitting on them too. executing one retard for letting a media figure escape is nothing compared to religious zealots and commandoes in power armor kicking your door down

Or worse
Christians

the inquisitors are christian though

As long as she swallows cum rather than blood I'm down

am I the only guy that forgets/neglects to spend attribute points until I have like 40 saved up

>Oral from a vampire
Yeah nah.
You'd have to fit it past their fangs to begin with.
Then they'd have to resist the urge to bite into the blood filled Twinkie in their mouth.

So if I’m an ugly manlet and get embraced by a Toradora do I automatically turn into a chad?

Attached: 6E81F65B-C3A4-41E4-9346-66E6E2592B6E.jpg (500x375, 30K)

A Toreador wouldn't embrace an ugly manlet. Even if they did you'd just be the ugly guy in a room full of beautiful people.

youtube.com/watch?v=saapRFJ32b4

Kuei-jin are stronger than most of the vampires that would be fielded at street level by any of the groups, sans Anarchs who don't have all that many low-gen (powerful) vamps. Although it is not like lower-gen fledglings do not exist (your character in Bloodlines 1 is one) they are the exception and not the rule. This is why the Kuei-Jin were able to make successful inroads in to California in the lead up to Ghenna. Powerful low-gen elders are loath to do anything themselves, even though they could wreck the shit of most Kuei-jin they would rather take the loss, play the long game and recoup than risk openly exposing themselves.

Being bitten is supposed to feel good though, unless it's done by a Giovanni.

You'll still look the same but Presence as a Discipline could help.

What if I have a beautiful personality? Tords are all in for that jazz.

Attached: tumblr_pjp3lvpv8v1qzfxp8o1_1280.png (1280x846, 829K)

Cutoff for toreador is 6"1, sorry.

If you were ugly but some kind of charismatic artist/musician they would probably make you a ghoul or just become your patron.

Kue-Jin are magic zombies, they have very little in common with kindred. They suck life energy not blood.

I have 6.5 inches

thanks!

What mods do you guys use? All I have installed is clan quest right now.

>want to replay VTMB
>know the game so much back-to-front by now that even with years between replays, I know everything that'll happen long before it does
Fucking shame. Decent game.

Pic related was my favourite spot in the game and I think the most evocative and atmospheric. The Thin Bloods washed up on the shore of a new world but unable to move inland, trapped between one society and the next. Twice damned; unable to ever be human yet despised by the very people who stole that humanity from them. It also helped to emphasise your own fall from humanity by showing you vampires that were inferior to yourself and more or less at your mercy, which is an experience at odds with the rest of the game where you are viewed as a pawn by everyone else.

God, I really hope Bloodlines 2 captures that same sense of loss and despair that the thin bloods had in the first game but the trailer has me worried seeing as it showed your running around fucking everything up in your path like a pro. Low level, outcast, gutterscum, RP campaigns can be some of the most fun to to do in any setting because the lack of power means you have to go about things in different ways and can't just mindlessly magic-nuke all in your path.

Attached: Santa_Monica_Beach.png (480x480, 221K)

CUTE

>the serial killer side quests

Attached: 1553497963698.jpg (704x528, 124K)

>AND I
>I COULD HAVE DIED LAST NIGHT

Want to buy some unicorn blood?

Where can I find a hooker like velvet? Her voice is the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard.

Attached: C63D9DAC-8D93-4125-94EB-3184B51B5473.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Is crippling depression a malkavian derangement?

Attached: 1527300294051.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

>unicorn
I identify as a Unicorn, shitlord!

the weak shall fear the strong

Attached: lacroix headstand.jpg (2554x1440, 759K)

>buy some clothes from larry
>he wants me to go fucking commando mode and kill people
jesus chill out there fatso

It could be, sure. I don't think I've ever seen a Malkavian whose primary derangement was major depression. Most are either psychotics living in a world of their own delusions or bipolar types with rapid mood swings. A depressed Malk would be much more subtle.

Are all women malkavians?

Yeah, and it would be 100% more in keeping with the pen and paper source material. Not that the malk you play in Bloodlines is a huge deviation, that type does exist, it is just that everyone tends to play malks that way when really they were always intended to allow for much more than XD RANDOM. A good thing to keep in mind is that they are broken prophets first and mentally ill second.

The thing is, you really can't be a thin blood for too long for gameplay reasons.
I'd bet my left nut it's gonna be some cain bullshit again and you're gonna start fucking shit up real quick
I'd be pretty happy if cain is driving you around again, even better if he has the same voice actor.

I feel like playing with a bloodlines-type malk would be fucking terrible unless they were amazing at it

this poster sucks. doesn't even look like her

Attached: 2019-03-28 00_39_36-Vampire_ Bloodlines.jpg (626x789, 142K)

So who do we think will be back for the sequel? Pretty sure Vandal's the guy with the cleaver. I'd guess Damsel, Tung and maybe fat larry will come back

Beckett will 100% be back
Maybe laughing jack
Cain might be, if ww stops being retarded

Threadly reminder that the Camarilla is your friend and is fighting for your future.

Attached: latest[1].png (500x1108, 34K)

All the posters sucked.

I hope Fat Larry will be back

Aren't they both dead?

Yeah it is. They have a name for those kinds of people.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Fishmalk

Retconned

Those are fanmade from one of the restored content mods.

it would be really cool if Grout came back

no, they're in the vanilla game too. although i think the plus patch does add one or two more, but the vanilla game has damsel/ming/jeanette/velvet posters.

if there was a check to the elders fucking over everyone else they'd be for sure the best. I like anarchs like Isaac the most though. Keeps a firm hold on their territory but they're more accountable than the Cam

There it is. Wish my friends could/would still do tabletop. We only ever really played pathfinder and it was some of the most fun I've ever had

No one is dead because wod is fucking retarded and it rewrites itself every couple years
The gehenna that happened right after bloodlines no longer happened for example

Which is why they should just say fuck it and beyond following the world itself, do their own thing like troika did with using Cain and other stuff instead of trying to put everything and everyone under the guise of a "story" to keep it "official", a story that's never stable and changes every year

how is that any different from real life

Does the apocalypse ever happen in WtA? Or was it one of those "any day now" kind of things?

The guy with the cleaver is your roommate or whatever, who basically fills the role jack had in the first game showing you the ropes. Vandal had red hair and this guy's hair is grey and wavy.

I think Chunk will be back.

Never said it wasn't
wod vampires are basically real life systems but fucked up, which I guess kinda fits since vampires were human

>>I think Chunk will be back.
man I didn't even remember chuck but I actually hope he's back
they really, REALLY need to nail his voice actor tho, chuck was the perfect balance between bumbling idiot, annoying cunt and lovable working guy and a big part of that was the voice acting

Playing for the first time as a toreador, what would be a fun class for the second play through? Was thinking of going the magic vampires but don't know if they are any good. Also why are the Hollywood sewers so fucking awful, just got here and its fucking terrible and I want it to end.

Doesn't the roommate have curly hair? Also heard that he was a NEET essentially and didn't like feeding off of people. Wouldn't make sense for him to be sitting next to a couple corpses. Any event the lighting's dark on the cover poster, and the guy does have a cleaver (Vandal Cleaver's his name, get it haha) which is why I think if it's anyone we know it's him

It's not as if Daran Norris isn't still working, I'm sure they'd get him back easy if they wanted him

where to?

what would chunk be doing in Seattle tho
It reaches a point where you need to consider this is on the other side of the country, why would all these people happen to be here again on the same place with a believable excuse.
And at what point is this too much and you're just circlejerking with memories and nostalgia bait while you have a bunch of uninteresting new characters

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1DjBe3LOM&list=PLBD52E8E1408D64B5
Favorite track

>what would be a fun class for the second play through?
Malk and Nosferatu are pretty different. Every clan is good in its own way, Tremere are fun too if you like magic casting.

They just ran out of time and money at some point, and in later interviews said they wish they could've done more with some parts like the sewers. I think they probably wanted it to be a bigger Nosferatu hub like the size of the other hubs or add more groups of Nosferatu to interact with, which is why you can find that one random Nosferatu near the keycard, but just didn't have time.

Tremere is a fun clan to play as. Your spells make you untouchable, ensure you're on infinite blood, and can kill everything in the room in one shot. It's easily the ultimate power fantasy class in the game.

pretty sure giga nigga kills chunk in bat form. he throws his body at you

Attached: 1501427369738.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

You can do larry's mission without killing anyone, don't worry bro

Putting my bets on who will return:
>Beckett
>Ash Rivers
>Bertram Tung and Knox Harrington
>The Santa Monica Thin Bloods
>One of the Nosferatu from the Hollywood Warrens
>Maybe throw in the Kuei-Jin, since it's the West Coast

I'm pretty sure you could save him by telling him to fuck off or some stuff like that

Isn't deb confirmed?

>>>The Santa Monica Thin Bloods
Imagine if the guy you can tell to go try and kill the vampire president actually managed to diablerize someone.

I gotta be honest, I think the V5 inquisition is kinda gay.
What happened to the imbued btw?

The apocalypse happened in all the various game lines, they released books with different scenarios you could choose for how the world ends and not all the endings resulted in total destruction or extinction. White Wolf never explicitly said what Ghenna/Apocalypse/The Awakening was so by picking up the plot threads years later they are not really retconning anything, they left it vague, something did happen but it more of a long slow upheaval of vampire society that has yet to fully play out or reached a conclusion.

>Research done by Beckett and his allies seems to suggest that Gehenna-like events are cyclical and have appeared throughout history. The culmination of events in the 2000s, including the Red Star, the Week of Nightmares, the rise of Thin-bloods, the Withering and the Beckoning has lead some the Kindred to believe that Gehenna has begun, but not as the apocalyptic event which would smother civilization they had imagined. Instead, elders are drawn to the East and vanish. The Sabbat believes that they fight in the Gehenna War against the ancients and has led a mass exodus to the Middle East and the East European Plane to aid them to slay the Antediluvians.

It is not the greatest moment for the lore, but they Ghenna was always a vague concept and this is enough to fudge the lore in to continuing on past 2004 without major contradictions.

All they've said is that there will be something similar to the Deb of Night, probably a podcast of some sort.

So the Wyrm won then?

I think the entire v5 is kinda gay

There is a hatch with a code in the restored mod that lets you bypass 80% of the sewer and go straight to the nos base.

you could tell him to leave but giganigga still gets him

goddamnit

Attached: 1543406227154.png (250x250, 50K)

Chunk says he has brothers or cousins who are also security guards and you see the same model in other places, like a few in the sewers. It's not necessarily Chunk.

I might have been misinformed, but is Caine that high on the WoD tierlist because God made it so no one can touch him without facing His wrath, or is it because Caine is incredibly strong himself?
Or is it both?

NO DEB NO BUY

15 years is a long time. Chunk could conceivably make his way up there in the time. Now if like half the cast are returning that'd be weird

I hear you. This game better have her or another sultry voiced Nosferatu

Hi Deb

I agree, a standard level progression RPG precludes you from doing decent thin blood story, it would have to have some non-standard game design to pull it off, be more dark soulsy (not really but you know what I mean) to keep you at a constant disadvantage or just be a fucking tell tales game lol.

>he actually ends up killing the president
I'd be fucking impressed

I love that the Tzimisce that is behind the flesh golem murders in hollywood is a regular caller on Deb's show.

White Wolf straight out describe their WoD setting something to the jist of "the real world but the shadows are longer and darker".

he knows debs a vamp

I'M AMPED UP DEB! WOOOO!!!

That's never confirmed, all we know is that she knows about the supernatural world. She might be a mage.

kinda both
Caine is just utter bullshit as he technically can have all or no rules at all to what he can do
he's just left as a mystery with some ideas of what he could maybe do
but what it is known is that he could fuck up all the antediluvians on a whim

The entire reason clans have "traits" is because cain himself cursed them to have it, his punishment given by god is basically become a type of god himself and live with the consequences of his actions forever while he doesn't has the foresight not fortitude not everything to know what he's actually doing

I'm keeping my expectations low for the new game, I don't want to get too disappointed. I really want them to go ham with the fact that you're a thinblood and really make you feel like a tiny insect compared to everyone else but I feel like they're just gonna contrive a way for you to go around fucking shit up. Diablerie would be cool but you can't really get away with that shit without consequences, I'm curious how they'll handle it.

yea its like how 40k is GRIMDARKNESS AND WAR WoD is EVERYTHINGS WORSE + MONSTERS

Will he return? Or will uber/lyft make him irrelevant?

Attached: 2D951AFC-E2D2-4D6D-B25E-F8155F00BB07.png (250x250, 85K)

Hi Deb! I’m just working the late shift in the uh... yatch club.

Both

Attached: 1406222381007.jpg (522x692, 71K)

>1 Humanity

Cursed by God and all that

Wouldn't really have the same effect reusing him like that

I'll agree to take her out but it has to be during the day.

Actually fuck it I think you are right. I just went back and watched the trailer and i have totally mixed up the room mate (grey jewfro) in it with the guy on the cover who does look incredibly similar to Vandal (red and shaggy).

>weakness
Well that's one thing in common with the Emperor of Man.

The blood of mortals, and the blood of ages, all will be consumed. They are coming. These are the final nights.

Attached: d6j9m3.jpg (1019x1024, 102K)

Yeah but 1 humanity is a like a step away from being a mindless animal. I feel like the guy would be pretty saintly desu, He's been lying low for millennia, lots of time to atone and reflect.

Isn't God in WoD actually the demiurge and not YHVH?

Good luck in the next election, senator.

I think he has 1 humanity because of how grave his crime was.

I don't think atoning will do him much good, considering his overall circumstances and how he spurned God more than once.

On the contrary I'd think it would make him better, at least for me
Making caine roam around the earth, always around points of interest when shit is going down, some sort of omnipotent being that is way past this shit and just likes to see things develop and maybe steer someone into a path would be exactly something cain could be doing.
It would also fit perfectly with gods curse of making him forever wander

>lots of time to atone and reflect.
The whole point is that he won't.

In WoD he is YHVH
In CoD its the ayy Demiurge.

And that God wouldn't accept it even if he tried.

In his mind he still dindu nuffin.
When he and Abel had the chance for a second heart to heart, he got told he was wrong and killed his brother.
Again.

If someone was embraced in the modern nights by a 4th gen would they, as a 5th, be considered a Methuselah or is that title purely for old vamps?

>real deal OG man in the alley
they'd be stupid not to bring him back

What was this guy in the trailer? Is it just a really caveman looking nosferatu, an aggro looking tzimisce shovelhead or something else?

Attached: vtmb2monster.jpg (1366x768, 81K)

A 4th gen would never embrace at this point, that would represent a huge fucking danger to their power structure.

Isn't CoD all taking place in a computer simulation or something?

they'd be considered an easy target and get fucking murked by any vampire with any kind of seniority

Technically.
But that would be like winning the Vampire lottery. Still you'd have the disadvantage of not having centuries of lore and experience.

I thought they were just alphabet agencies working together with possible technocracy backing?

is it really a lottery if it would mean youre being hunted by literally everyone for various reasons at any given moment

I'm betting either a Nosferatu or a walking Szlachta.

they contacted the church/society of leopold for tips on killing the undead. I don't think the technocrats are involved yet. Lot of infighting going on with them and weird corrupted technocrats trying to reach Earth from space

Nosferatu, most likely.

Might just be a disfigured ghoul.

so what????

is Ghenna a domino effect that builds itself up then crumble everything eventually. it seems like this is the case if This "Beckett and his allies seem to suggest that Gehenna-like events are cyclical and have appeared throughout history" is true then that means it can"t be stopped and something has to stop high gen vampires from being the norm.

>anti go to sleep
>Methuselah fight against each other while trying to feed the anti and awaken them or do other shit
>other clans and vampire tribe kill each other and build an empire
> empire has cracks, clans in shambles, groups of interest becoming corrupt
>mass embracing and murders uncheck
>gen becomes too high to sustain vampires as a race
>signal comes to older vampires by Methuselah to come to the east
>anti start to wake as signal( mass vampire deaths) awakenings them
>years in tempor makes them frenzy
>mass amounts of powerful creatures cause things like the red star and the Withering to happen. maybe a side effect of the awakening
> high gen either turns back into humans, dies or some survive with low gen( maybe the Methuselah make more low gen)
>anti goes back to sleep
>vampires start over again with no knowledge of what happened and how to stop it

If a Metuselah went out of their way to sire you, its a given you'd have protection and perks. Even Elders would think twice before messing with you.
You'd most likely be a pawn, but you'd only die when the plan demands it.

what a spiteful bitch. she was uglier on the inside as she is on the out.

Tung's ghoul Knox Harrington shows that even Nosferatu create normal-looking ghouls.

Thats a man woth a benis
hee hee!

Attached: image.jpg (560x560, 375K)

tends to be a theme

Could be a Tzimisce ghoul

There are other kind of Ghouls. Tzimisce fleshcraft's and breed theirs.

so is papa lasombra dead for real or is he like the tzimisce

I would just tell you to not look at wod shit too seriously
The more I read about it the dumber it becomes
This whole ayy/computer god stuff is new to me for example.

I feel like this is starwars extended universe tier sometimes

>antediluvian
>dead
heh

Was there ever a "good" tzimicse canonicly speaking? Or beign sadistic fuck is just part of thier curse?

Yeah but the Gehenna they write themself in a corner, to have it so close and than happen for real was a bad idea.

So uh ya think bloodlines 2 is gonna be released as a functional game that doesn't need fan patches right? right?

Attached: image.gif (200x198, 427K)

Physically dead.
His soul went into the abyss as an abyssal spirit, but got laughed at by other spirit bullies because he was a fleshy nerd. Like Tzimisce with everyone that uses Obtenebration is basically his sock puppet and is seeking to crash the spirit plane with the living world with no survivors.

I'm talking about OWOD not COD. The Ayyy computer god thing is COD which is the reboot to the series that failed hard as fuck. Ayyy computer was supposed to be a replacement for Demon: The Fallen but it wasn't good when it turns out goggle turned evil. the only thing that came out of it that was amazing was changeling the lost

Pre-Vicissitude Tzimisce were all based as fuck chad knights.
See the protag of VTM:Redemption.

yeah. But the expansions would change the game play that the final version 6 years from now would in no way resemble the final release.

I liked this character concept.

Attached: Tzimisce Dark Knight.jpg (1160x1635, 732K)

Tell me about Malks in V5.

Their madness internet finally went 4g.
That's about it.

based

so lasombra wants to become the shadow

tzimisce wants to become everyone

gangrel wants to/has become the earth

who's gonna become the sun?

She'd have to be butterfaced.
I'm already into xenos and orcs, why would this stop me?

someone give me quick rundown on malks
is the madness an act, or is the ramblings some side effect of 99insight

None.
Its God's mandate that Vampires be killed by sunlight. Not even Caine can overrule that.

Where those book links at?

I legit think God in OWOD is fucking stupid.

>angels find out about what happens
>kills any who come to him to ask
>doesn't say shit
>suprised when humanity gains free will
>suprised when only giving one child love over the other makes it go crazy
>suprised that Chinese vamps backstab you
>leaves forever

I thought sun light only weakened them?

The Madness Network is their Antediluvian.
He made his servants drink to transcend flesh and to peer to the endless possibilities of the universe.

Attached: Malkav.png (384x231, 112K)

isnt caine more or less invincible though

>or is the ramblings some side effect of 99insight
This.
They are not LOLSORANDOM because they want to.

It weakens Caine, because he can't die without asking for forgiveness. His kindred does not have that godhack.

Where does this come from
Jack tells you in the game: "You catch a sunrise and it's all over"
sunlight is the last thing you want to be in, outside of lava

The alien god computer shit is from the game line that actually replaced the settings bloodlines is based on, and everyone rightfully hates it. The only reason we are getting Bloodlines 2 is because WW was forced to backtrack on their shitty replacement lore after they got bought out.

He is still weakened and hurt by sunlight but cannot die by it, but that's just him.

a clan with the Discipline Mytherceria can become human for a day by a skill called "The Grandest Trick (V20)", He isn't the only one with this ablilty

No the point is that God would but Caine is a retarded dick.
>Ghost of Abel and says he forgives him
>tell him to fuck off

He doesn't have to use a Discipline for it. Its innate with his curses. And that is more of a Faerie power rather than Kindred.

>"Cab's at the workshop, needed some repairs"
>"but how..."
>"Do you want a ride or not?"
>Cab driver then procceeds to fake car noises with his mouth while driving the fledgling around in his imaginary car, nobody bats an eye
This is totally a possible scenario for Caine.

>And that is more of a Faerie power rather than Kindred
true but they are still vampires and because of that its impressive. I would not be surprised if they used it when the gehenna happened and survived

Depends whether or not if its the Lasombra scenario. Like the Tzimisce they are fucked by default.

Kiasyd are spooky I hope they put one in as a character in the new game, maybe just a creepy guy in the back of a library.

>being an asshole to poor thin blood souls
Bastard.

>Start as a Thinblood and can choose a clan later
No sir, I don't like it.

Attached: 1511937246861.jpg (960x1201, 179K)

Is it worth playing VTMB if I don't give a fuck about the setting? Everyone says it's top tier but I've never really cared about vampires. What makes it so good?

>Thinblood, in this coffin lies a powerful vampire... If you diablerize him you may gain his power. What clan do you think he belongs to?
>I think he is X
>Well then lets open the coffin and find out. Ah yes, you were correct! Now quickly, diablerize him while he remains in torpor (that means he is very asleep).

>The 10000 year old boomer

>oh no, he was an eighth generation Kindred! His potent blood and will overwhelm you and now you'll have to create a new thinblood PC

>Hold F to diablerize
>You did it, wow you da man!
>Got 100 XP
>Level up!
>Click here to spend your bloodpoints

Attached: 1483159323134.jpg (1024x768, 232K)

>"Thinblood, in this coffin lies a powerful vampire... If you diablerize him you may gain his power. What clan do you think he belongs to?"
>"I think he is Malkavian "
>Open the coffin
>It is empty
>"Oh no, the Malkavian has used obfuscate"
>here honking down the hallway
>"quick, neonate, follow the sound of his footsteps!"

>>"I think he is Malkavian "
>>Open the coffin
>>It is empty
>>"Oh no, the Malkavian has used obfuscate"
>>here honking down the hallway
Okay, now this is KINO.

So a Tzimisce could theoretically turn a Nosferatu into a normal looking human with no downsides, right?

>the shut in vampire roommate in 2
is that the guy that gives you the blood with the afro? did more info get released about him that i'm not aware of?

No, the nosferatu curse would just deform them again.

There are no street level Tzimisce, and szlachta looks more grotesque like pic related. Whole apparel screams that it's a nossie

Attached: Tzimisce_Szlachta_00.jpg (1000x655, 185K)

>antediluvian rekt by mages
do mages buttfuck everything in the setting

>There are no street level Tzimisce
There are shit ton of shovelhead Tzimisce or Lasombra.

Christof was a Brujah

Pretty sure I've read somewhere that some Tzimisce had Nosferatu working for them due to the promise of fixing their looks

but those artifacts though

VEDDARTHA
VENTRVE INDIAN BVLL WILL BECOME THE SUN

Attached: DRAVIDIAN CHAD.jpg (1932x2576, 690K)

They have the potential to, yes, because their powers are not contingent on some curse or blessing from an outside source, they manipulate the fabric of reality. They are however, human with frail human bodies so if you get them before they can start slinging spells or are distracted with something else even a normal person without powers could kill them.

Like all groups in the WoD the likelihood of surviving long enough to master the full extent of your potential is low.

>not using her to gain access to all those relics and then immediately destroying her once it's done
Do you even jyhad?

Where are you getting this from? Because I've read the Tzimisce clanbooks and they never mentioned mass embrace and specifically state how picky Tzimisce are

Attached: embrace.png (888x316, 29K)

From the Tzimisce clanbook revised.
There are also multiple other mentions mass embraces of Tzimisce mostly in contrasting it to the classical embrace.

Attached: file.png (468x278, 26K)

Are there? I know there are some Lasombra shovels but I thought the majority of them were actually Brujah and Gangrel antitribu. Tzimisce are old school and I from what i remember Lasombra occupy the role of priests and bishops within the Sabbat so even their fledglings are picked and groomed with the intention of leading a local packs as their first commission so to speak.

yeah but she's hot

> Pretty sure Vandal's the guy with the cleaver
Why do so many people say this? They look nothing alike and their literal only connection people grasp onto is "he has a cleaver lmao"

All Sabbat mass embrace not just specific clans.
The thing is that for shovelheads it doesn't matter much what clan they are because either they die fast or get inducted as proper Sabbat soon after.
Most die

youtube.com/watch?v=CLnY7HKdymY

Not even close.

Still pretty sure that Tzimisce and Lasombra don't mass embrace, and if they do then they do it out of necessity and probably purge the offspring after. Tzimisce especially, because they have ghoul families and flesh constructs so there's literally no reason for them to do it

Tzimice mass embrace that's made clear in the clanbook.
Lasombra do as well. One of the sample characters for players is exactly that image next post

Attached: file.png (470x371, 34K)

Attached: file.png (853x1046, 524K)

Ruth Ginsburg?

AAHHH i'M SO ISOLATED AND HORNY

Attached: 1547192749215.jpg (590x350, 19K)

He is alive and well. And you know what? Everyone knows it.
I think in one of Lucita's books, she has a meeting with Gratiano and he tells her that everyone present felt it. Lasombra was too strong and more ''entity'' than vampire. Those that tried to diablerize him only got a tiny fraction of his power.
But they couldn't openly say it because of muh politics.
Also, the Tzimisce know that the Lasombra failed at killing their founder, yet they think they succeeded at killing theirs.
The sabbath is a joke, shame they were the ones on the right.
Also, is Lasombra Camarilla now? How does that work?
Who's left in the Sabbath?

>Also, is Lasombra Camarilla now? How does that work?
Amici Noctis doing Amici Noctis things.
Also heavily implied that they are running from *something*

Attached: file.png (558x335, 51K)

If you get turned into a vampire, you immediately go to hell after Final Death?

Death doesn't work like that in WoD. Wraith: The Oblivion has the information you want. It's also Appended by Orpheus.

we don't know what comes after Transcendence or Destruction as a Spectre though

Tell me about mages
What can they do and how and why can they do it?

>heavily implied
They outright state it

Attached: file.png (746x1019, 111K)

Hell exists in WoD but only as a prison for the fallen (demons). Mortals become wraiths (ghosts), and there is a whole game line called Wraith: The Oblivion detailing existence after death. WtO was actually really good, unlike most minor gamelines from white wolf. Wraiths are doomed to oblivion, to just fade out in to nothingness, and the various ghost kingdoms exist to try and stave off the inevitable for as long as possible. If you think of boats desperately rowing against the pull of a whirlpool you get the idea.

>he doesn't believe in Transcendence
Hierachy stooge

>Amici Noctis doing Amici Noctis things.
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Still, I don't like the idea of dividing the clan (cause I imagine many will remain with the sabbat) and killing old Lasombra? That's not cool, man. They had some of the coolest vampires and they are gonna get replaced with generic guys.

Mages can and will fuck your shit up. Mages and vamps usually avoid each other since the two have a hard time exploiting the other.

The Embrace kills the mage's Spark, which is why the Tremere can no longer call on the Supernal realms.

Alright, that's some pretty fucking cool lore.

>Les Amis Noir: "I was going to explain to you what is to be a diabolical mastermind, but I have been assassinated on the way here by another diabolical mastermind. What he doesn't know is that I actually killed him this morning. That hasn't stopped from killing me though. And this will be your lesson for the evening".

Lasombra/10

I really hope the character creator is more in depth this time around

Nice.
So wait, the Gehenna is real and grandpa Munster is back, how is the world not ending?
How the fuck do you survive that?
The Ravnos guy woke up and it took a ton of fuckpower to get rid of him, and after that, most of the ravnos clan members died.
Is this some kind of House of M retcon?

So those seem to be the hubs from the game. Aurora, University, South Lake Union, and Pioneer Square. We get embraced in the Pioneer Square, right?

Has Seattle ever been featured in WoD so far? I wonder if the city has any cool urban-lore.

Attached: 1234555555.png (1920x1080, 830K)

Granted.
You get all the gender pronouns you want.

Antediluvians waking up doesn't have to be world ending. It just can be.

So I heard about that and
How worried should I be on a scale from no problem to shit sjw game

You probably should be worried. White Wolf is SJW as fuck.

oh well, the thread had some nice discussion.

time for politics

I'm sorry user I didn't mean to start this. I just really want this game to be good.

Well if you play WoD RPGs then you're probably used to it. The Mage splatbooks have feminine pronouns for everything.

That one Rudi image people keep spamming is a bit too much for me though.

>Has Seattle ever been featured in WoD so far? I wonder if the city has any cool urban-lore.

White wolf would occasionally put out whole lore books dedicated to a city or even a foreign country, unfortunately Seattle never got one. What we do know is that it is a camarilla stronghold unlike LA, which was much more contentious when the first game was set.

Weren't vampires drawn to LA in the first game? Maybe Caine drives his cab to Seattle this time and Chunk is secretly a vampire but he doesn't know it

>thin blood
ew
I'd rather sunbathe than be a thin blood

based

can someone explain how do nagaraja keep their humanity? or is that just not a thing for them

seems like you'd have a lot of issues with feeding if you'd literally have to eat people

YHVH is the demiurge and Jesus is an aspect of the God higher than him if you ask the gnostics

Fresh graves robbing and morgues are a thing.

In older editions they were mostly following a Path of Enlightenment.
So far those aren't thing in v5 which is a pretty good thing because even back in revised the devs were aware of "The Path of What I Was Going To Do Anyway"

Some vampires follow different codes of morality than humanity. They can get pretty out there, but they (mostly) serve the same purpose of keeping the vampire from succumbing to their inner beast.

whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Path_of_Enlightenment

I guess they'd follow a Path instead of relying on Humanity to stave off the Beast.

where the fuck is he

Attached: f479ggJi_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 36K)

They are reality bending creatures, with millennia of experience and a total loss of connection with humanity.
Middle ground.
It probably won't matter at all.
SJW's will get pandered, /pol/ will get mad and for most people, it won't have any effect on the playability

dead

Safe in some secure location from which he can email you his shitposts.

its gonna be hard to explain why the vampires, even the nos, have to keep up the masquerade in 2019. i know "el ogro del americas" and related things is largely a meme, but as shit like this and even worse abominations become more common place it makes having to hide a few skin blemishes a bit silly

The Anarch Free State collapsed shortly after the events of the original bloodlines game so there would have been a diaspora of anarchs fleeing from L.A/California so finding a few anarchs from the first game further north of the same coastline years later wouldn't be much of a stretch. Chunk is comic relief, he becomes the CEO of a successful burger franchise or something idk I am not too fussed about deep chunk lore.

redpill me on the best VTMB mods Yea Forums

would fuck her if the pussy is tight and meaty btw

You know it would be ICE COLD right?

It's a Sabbat war tactic to mass embrace

Clan Quest Mod is the only one that gives you the option of not fucking up the vanilla game while adding a new hub, NPCs, and quests. I think it's the best VtMB mod, although it's a little unpolished in some areas, I really liked it.

>They are reality bending creatures, with millennia of experience and a total loss of connection with humanity.
Lasombra was active in the middle ages.
Troile was active during Carthage
There's nothing suggesting that Arikel is in torpor
Cappadocius was active up to the renaissance and Augustus is active today.
The White Worm was active until Vienna got bombed.
Really the absolutely destructive antediluvians are outliers.

tfw no qt nosferatu gf

Attached: 54333333.jpg (1280x898, 181K)

sounds based, ty

sounds good imo. i always liked that questline where you fuck the living statue in CoC

Imagine the smell.

the only thing i dont like about this design is the massive open sores.

human nature, the nature of all sentient creatures in fact, is to pick at our wounds. those wounds would be picked and picked until there was no flesh left eventually

Who was "the friend"?

Did you forget about the orders of fanatical vampire hunters?

>open the coffin
>it blows up
>the end

Grout

>tfw that inquisition level
>tfw you are the monster and Grunfeld and his bros did nothing wrong

they must accidentally kill a lot of disgusting freaks in america's coastal cities

I actually wonder, do vampires rot? How does that work considering they're undead.

Do you start smelling bad if you haven't had you blood juice yet?

>I actually wonder, do vampires rot?
Only Samedi.

Probably not, since they can rule out literally anyone who goes out into the sun.
Maybe they kill a lot of ugly NEETs.

When a Hunter gets to that level he's usually as bad as the things he's hunting, though.

>I dreamed of LaCroix last night, of his hideous visage burned to ash in a great inferno. May it be that this a vision given to me by God, and that I will be the vessel of his holy vengeance. The years have been long. Too long. Perhaps the soul of my father may finally rest in peace.

>Brother Kriegler reported a disturbance at the vampire coven we have been observing at the mansion in Hollywood. It seems there was a party, and that something interrupted their fleshly rituals. He could say no more of the matter, but I smell LaCroix's meddling hand in this. All the better. May the demons feed on themselves until the world is rid of their evil.

>I had dreams of fires in Griffith Park last evening. I know not their origin, but I fear the worst. I received a letter from His Holiness, warning me that he is fearful that the Apocalypse is upon us, and that my mission has become more important than ever. I hold his words close to my heart, and will fight for righteousness until I am no longer able.

I really don't think there will made up pronouns in the game. Just an option to play with a female character model and have the game plays the masculine sound files

>Has Seattle ever been featured in WoD so far?

It was notable enough to get attention for multipel game lines. For example, Seattle is a major city for Technocracy who are the "bad guys" in Mage.

Attached: 519TDXEAWYL._SX361_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (363x474, 34K)

Chosing your clan through Diabelrie would be fucking lame unless they had some exonerating circumstance that made it so you can still interact with the cammys, Diabelrists are kill on sight right? It would be pretty lame if they made a vampire game without the politics so it just became a vampyr clone.

No mercy to the hellspawn

Attached: file.png (521x906, 593K)

I swear I had to post this way too often

Attached: thinblood cam promotion.png (232x431, 24K)

It's not really that sadism is part of their nature as much as much Fleshcrafting is seen as advancements towards meta-vampirism and you kinda accept "any means necessary" to get ahead in your research. As expected this draws in the less stable types.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

>those wounds would be picked and picked until there was no flesh left eventually
Any picking would heal quickly due to being a vampire but the clan curse is responsible for it so it'll never fully heal and go away.

All of the liquor + knowing the game is shit.

Some people say Grout but he seemed sadistic at times and probably wouldn't care about your wellbeing like whoever is sending the emails. I think they're just a metaphor for messages being passed down through the shared vampire blood like Skelter says, maybe from Caine, like how Caine being a taxi driver is another metaphor. Or maybe just the inner thoughts of the character or player being put on the screen.

Difference is v5 Camarilla doesn't really consider ALL vampires as its members anymore, whether they like it or not, like it used to in the earlier editions.

It takes a while for features to kick in. I kinda doubt Knox was a ghoul for decades.

If you stealth through the level, you can listen to a conversation between two other hunters who talk about Bach become fanatical and killing anyone who is starting to question him. They also enjoyed torturing Ash.

someone make a new containment thread before the autists from the other one zerg this one

This is literally from the v5 Camarilla book.
Yes they don't consider thinbloods members but if they're good slaves and do their jobs maybe some criminal that breaks the tradition doesn't get just staked and left for the sun but is given to a thinblood.
It's really fucking simple. They're basically using them like they would ghouls only without the blood bond

Mr. Fourthwall Breaking.

unless she spent a blood point to warm up

i wonder if they will keep the stealth aspects of being a Nosferatu and dialogues?

Some types of nossies are constantly rotting, they need to keep drinking blood, more than a normal nossies.

Attached: 1532777457589.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Depends on the internal group, NWO and the bankers are morally grey, now Void Engineers seems to be pretty chill.

Attached: Ravnos_image.jpg (500x662, 158K)

Void Engineers were fascinating and really rode the line between union and tradition.

That's one hell of an empty promise

Attached: captain kekhard.jpg (1007x1080, 500K)

You could probably do both!

>shut in vampire
literally a vampire NEET then?

So much of a typical Nosferatu's model is self inflicted ugliness.
Wish they had models that are actually physically monstrous, not just warpaint and untreated scabs.

Apparently he has a giant VHS collection of 90s sit comes he watches.

>What would it take for you to go out with a noseforatue.

doesn't smell like a decaying corpse and total submissiveness in bed

I fucking love Tremere.

Tremere are usurpers and anal retentive pseudo intellectuals.

Depends on the type of nossie, some are decaying monsters, others are good looking humans with weird faces, odd skin color, and sharp teeth.
I think nossie book or the revised one had nossie luchador.

From the wikia.
>Each Nosferatu is disfigured in a unique way that make each of them unbearable. Rare breeds of Nosferatu that have often geographical connections, however, tend to develop similar disfigurements, creating differents stocks of the Clan that come and go as time develops. Example for this are the Greek Larvae, who were said to burrow through soft rock with their teeth and to feed on their victims through strange serrated proboscises, the German Volsi, who were bog-dwelling giants and cannibals, the French Parisii, who have near translucent skin, and the Turkish Lazarenes, whose disfigurements are similar to those of leprosy. Many others are rumored to have existed once and have vanished with the Clan's focus on the sewer systems of major cities.

Attached: 1532885918984.jpg (533x728, 101K)

Ceasar shall have his due, and to our benefit, his love of lucre blinds him to true power.

Attached: tre.png (1498x997, 1.59M)