DMC

Dante and Vergil share a bond that no other brothers have, it is a deep sense of comradery and integrity.

Attached: __dante_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_5_and_etc_drawn_by_yoshikawa_tatsuya__sample-7b03d5782645e9e5a46172 (850x457, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dan_southworth/status/1111040002836684800
youtube.com/watch?v=9XIUxfJ0z74
my.mixtape.moe/whujiq.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlet_woman
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/79
twitter.com/deviousbaelish/status/1110983031991517184
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

{continuing from last thread}

they didn't actually want to kill each other did they

Attached: vergil bullied.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

Character relationships women and Nero will never understand

no they didn't. they want to be brothers.

V is insecure of his hank hill ass and stuffs his pants with rolled up socks
spread the word

Attached: v.png (533x527, 134K)

So what are dante and vergil going to do in hell?

They did. Anything else is a pussy answer.

fuck the dante's daughter sparda spinoffs I want a goddess of time spinoff

Vergil is the best! The BEST!

Attached: 1553308648528.png (1080x1920, 2.27M)

I think they are both nice.

I just dislike his face so much, I can't get over it.

I understand it FUCK YOU !

Attached: Fuck you !.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I'm not even sure what it would actually take to kill one. Dante has been shot in the head by Lady and run through with Vergil's katana in DMC3 and still didn't die.

Is it possible to have the same view forVergil and also the front ?

The pants are just too big for him.

Attached: 1553139552559.png (1000x1000, 165K)

They seem to have some sort of limit on their regen.
Just keep on stabbing them until they run out of Demonic energy points to regen with.

Seek help for your shit taste then.

You have a problem, user.

Attached: 1553730194083.png (880x962, 613K)

!!!

Attached: 1553661940242.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Fighting is the only way they know how to express their familial bond

let me one up you

Attached: 1553396451986.png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

He is handsome isn't he ? Not for the same reasons but Dante is good too.

Attached: 1553261644160.jpg (1280x770, 139K)

Best at what?

Attached: 1553117447752.jpg (497x533, 164K)

Best ass, to name one.

Attached: 1553738885867.jpg (1280x666, 173K)

thank you for posting my screenshots, have another one!

Attached: 601150_20190320021157_1.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

yeah sure thing let me just get his model real qui- HES EVEN FLATTER WHAT
the FUCK

Attached: vergil.png (866x413, 190K)

Thank you so much, kind sir !

Attached: vsorry.jpg (657x956, 275K)

another one

haha no dick vergil

Attached: 601150_20190320004529_1.png (1920x1080, 2.12M)

Nooooooo

He just doesn't look like Dante's twin anymore. I mean they said they changed the faces around at different points to make it more obvious Nero is his son, but now he hardly looks like Nero either. They should have just scanned in Dante's face model instead.

>Plot acts like Dante and Vergil have been fighting over nothing and their rivalry is a petty squabble
>Every single time they've fought in the series is because Vergil tried to pull some demonic bullshit and Dante had to stop him.

>Nero is an ass man
>Nero's mom was an ass woman

>Not just disrespecting your autistic brother's DUEL4POWAR by running into him with your motorcycle, but making a fool of him by forcing him to wear the same goofy hat you're wearing while you run into him with your motorcycle.
Devil May Cry 5 is the greatest video game ever made.

Attached: 757 copy.jpg (1022x547, 57K)

I think they all look related, but it's also not that unusual for family members one generation apart to resemble family members other than their parents. Say it's grandpa's influence.

They are good with their own model user. Get past that really. Vergil and Nero does share similarities, even if I give you that Dante and Nero looks a bit more alike.

>acts like
but thats what it is

How do I defend against Vergil's summoned swords around me after he dives in with his DT?
They went through my Royalguard like it was butter

Attached: 1529167076283.jpg (1334x750, 119K)

qliphoth is a natural phenomenon

I thought he looked quite similar to Nero in 5. Vergil had a completely different face to Dante in DMC4 anyway, I'm past being upset over it.

Will we ever get mundus again?

>I should be just like Dad!
>just stop, man
These are petty squabbles

>surrounded by summoned swords
>jump in the air and do the air combo with DSD
>while you're doing that Vergil will fly underneath
Do that every time and he can't touch you

here's this screenshot I found in my screenshots folder

Attached: 601150_20190320011003_1.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Guess we know which hole Mundus liked best

Attached: mysteryhobo.png (624x716, 410K)

Switch to balrog and jumping deletes them all. You need that jump upgrade though.

But he is thicc in game whaaaaat ?

Attached: 1553474660013.jpg (1200x810, 144K)

>Dante is in the wrong for trying to stop his brother from killing people for power

Lady tending to a shota Sparda boy

Attached: Lady feet.png (725x439, 583K)

>No more dead weights

Those are 2 of my favorite screenshots of Vergil, thank you!

hes doing the thing flat booty bitches do where they bend their spine and stick their ass out like birds

he brought it to earth

>they scheduled the interview for April 1st as pre-emptive damage control

At the start of the fight they wanted.
At the end before Nero showed up? Im not so sure. Vergil was smiling about thinking about Nero's conception and Dante was having fun with it.

Some user once said that Vergil's line "You came all the way here for that?" is almost a mockery, as they wouldnt kill each other even without Nero

Not exactly, he does seem to have some ass here.

>Dante, it's a sword fighting!
>That's a SWORD!

Attached: D1OdJRaWkAA0gR9.jpg (1199x602, 78K)

Attached: 23543534.jpg (1199x673, 160K)

I use Kalina Ann and it gets rid of all of them most of the time. Though occasionally a few slip by.

Vergil never killed anybody though.

Finally got it, christ that was hard

Attached: 20190327_224557.jpg (2576x1932, 1.05M)

Cavaliere or Cavaliere R?

Attached: BAC11150-BC54-438F-92C0-86E10D293E53.gif (500x500, 113K)

They're doing some familial bonding ain't nothing wrong with that.

Attached: gelhand.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

How'd ya do it.
Mission 10, 12, and 18 are absolute nightmares to S-rank

Cavaliere R. Red makes it go faster.

Attached: 1530353757851.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

this is why I didn't like how Nero got his DT
felt like he got pranked into awakening

He destroyed two whole cities

Attached: Vergil learns that he is no longer special.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>Summon's a giant Demon tower in the middle of a populated city
>N-nobody died! They're.... just hiding!
LOLWUT

Cities aren't people.

I don't expect them to look exactly alike, but in 5 they're just too different.

In 4 Vergil was way younger than Dante, I wouldn't expect him to look the same as Dante then. He also looked more like Nero in 4, which was good. But in 5 Vergil and Dante still don't look much alike, they have very different facial structures and even eye colors.

Frankly his face and hair kind of turns me off from playing him, he doesn't look very cool.

That was Urizen

Rack up style in the first room by Just Guarding the empusas until you hit SSS, then use that to mow them down at high style. From there you should have a style cushion for the rest of the rooms as long as you preform semi decently cause for some reason you don't gain style for the rest of the mission

Attached: 1549964912272.png (397x239, 33K)

Define "destroyed"

but not with anyone we knew living there!

Vergil wasn't the one that did that though. In 3 he was manipulated by Arkham and in 5 it was Urizen.

Cities are filled with people

Meant to reply to

Yeah, 18 year old Dante in the 4 engine would probably look like Vergil and similar to Nero, current Dante looks different because he's way older.

>he doesn't look very cool.
>Vergil
>in DMC5
>Vergil.

Sorry user, there is nothing, no cure for you.

Attached: 1552562228478.png (628x552, 430K)

"So you killed someone"
"Yeah, but this old creepy guy told me it would give me power, so its really his fault"

Seems legit.

>Kills countless innocents
>His "punishment" is to spend time in hell doing what he loves fighting with his bro all day err day
>Basically got away with everything
Holy fucking CHAD

Attached: 1553314752251m.jpg (1024x609, 43K)

>it wasn’t vergil, it was vergil
user..

The DMC reboot is actually canon, vergil and dante end up getting punished by having their mind's wiped and forced to play out that game.

Those faceapp pics always cracks me up

A deep bond reminiscent of stabbing one another through the guts...

thanks for the inspiration user

Attached: vpaco.jpg (1100x1650, 691K)

He looks like a dad. Which is the point. But when I'm playing the chuuni guy who zips around at supersonic speeds and teleports behind you and slashes things a million times in a second, I don't want him to look like a dad. He should be sort of sharp and angled, in 5 he just looks too soft and full-faced.

>5 it was Urizen
Urizen is Vergil. If you're one of those "Urizen isn't Vergil" faggots, then Urizen was created as a direct result of Vergil's actions. Either way it's Vergil's fault.

They suck eachother off.

Attached: 1551174243749.jpg (189x266, 7K)

He never killed anyone though, demons did.

Attached: 2377311-1241822161356.jpg (519x600, 76K)

Attached: 1540530855592.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

ah fuck it heres a chart of everyone's asses
why not

Attached: butts.png (1460x852, 629K)

>Farming style points
Fucking great, whose smart idea was this shit. At least the timer doesn't factor into too much of the ranking so I guess I can really lame this shit out if I wanted to

Maybe you just hate aged people like a chump normie would.

Reminder that without deadweight, Dante would just wake up (maybe slightly later), pick up Sparda which is 100 yards away from him, Mission 11 and 12 would proceed the same, gain SDT and then BTFO Urizen and ends it in Mission 17. Vergil would never get ressurrected.

Attached: dead weight.jpg (1280x708, 62K)

SAUCE?

Attached: 9D8F4107-6024-458A-B213-B9776A346F3E-239-0000000D9726F3E2.jpg (534x580, 81K)

>release a shit ton of demons into a city that you destroy
>Really believing this didn't kill anyone

Okay so the city is destroyed. That says nothing of the people status. The city in Sonic Adventure was destroyed and flooded and you still hear off screen citizens.

The game literally says Urizen and V are distinct beings from Vergil. All Vergil wanted was to beat up Dante, and to do that he tried to purge the weakness and corruption from himself. But when Urizen was born he completely ignored Vergil's motivations and didn't really give a fuck about Dante.

He's no more responsible for the actions of Urizen than a parent is responsible for the actions of their adult child.

>Nero's bulge
what the FUCK HES PACKING

He is a hot Dilf though.

Attached: 1553660033239.jpg (1791x984, 717K)

I honestly think the mission is bugged cause it's the only one with a decent amount of fights that actually requires this bullshit strategy.

By then Urizen would've eaten the fruit, conquered hell, and fucked up the world completely.

>not noticing it at any point while playing

Dante could beat fruited Urizen fair and square with SDT

>Really believing this didn't kill anyone
That's not what I said, I said it was the demons that killed people. That's on them, they didn't need to be murderous faggots.

>thanks to deadweight we get bestboy back
He isn't all bad I guess then

Attached: 1552656346250.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

> Direct result
No the Qlipoth was going to happen either way once every thousand years. The fact that Urizen wants to take advantage of it while V wants to stop it should be clear enough to tell you that V and Urizen's consciousness was independant from Vergil's.

Where did V get his clothes from?

And that's fine, but I don't want to play as a dilf.

>cause the events that unleashes all the demons
>Y-yeah, but I'm not PERSONALLY killing the people!
So.... if you were to lock someone in a cage with a bear you wouldn't be responsible for their death then?

That ugly cat, that feathered freak, and nothing but a stupid geek!
Can't you get here any faster? Come and fight me, I'm the master!
If you think I'm rather soft, I'll be waiting in the loft!
Nightmare! Get here now! Be quick! This defeat makes me feel sick!

Attached: Vuntilda.jpg (600x480, 105K)

You literally see their desiccated corpses.

he split himself in his old house didn't he? corset probably belonged to his mum

Is Urizen really Vergil if he has no memory of Vergil's life and possesses none of his characteristics besides being the embodied desire for might?

If you were to separate water into isolated hydrogen and oxygen, would you say that the hydrogen is still the water?

The last Judgement draweth nigh, user.

Why do they always want to take over the world? If I got the best fruit ever I'd be a pretty content demon king.

> implying it wasn't Sparda's roleplay outfit

PUFFY

Juicesfm on rule34hentai

How the FUCK do I unlock Vergil's EX?

Attached: 1522548104205.png (500x338, 111K)

>not liking Daddies

You have the worst tastes.

Attached: 55783907.jpg (464x577, 36K)

Urizen is vergils demonic side and v is his humanity they're both parts of vergil

But you will.

what happened to sparda again?

Well you don't have a choice user. Vergil was condemn to be a dilf you know, considering he has Nero. You have to move past that and enjoy your play. Vergil is awesome.

The analogy would actually be someone breaking a cage with a person inside and that person chooses to kill someone.

Anyway, it's stated outright in 5 that Vergil was manipulated by Arkham in 3. That's them exonerating him of responsibility.

Can someone post the pic where Vergil is making a goofy smile while Nero is pursuing him. I thought I saved it but I didn't.

Definitely seems like the logic Vergil would employ, yeah.

split yourself in two

Dante would have a bad ending, he would have to kill his brother AGAIN and would sink into depression.
V would have became chicken feed to Malphas

>DMC3 Vergil was already a dilf at 18
Damn

I'd imagine that Urizen would just let the lesser demons loose, and then a hellish demonic societal pyramid would occur on Earth. Like how Berial was the conqueror of the fire hell because he was the mightiest before he got replaced by Balrog.

B
U N G A
N
G
A

Attached: 1552839458140.png (900x900, 589K)

fucking amazing, have another one

can someone model edit Vergil to give him thick thicks and a bigger ass? please? PLEASE?

Attached: 601150_20190320011021_1.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>get to the end sequence
>Dante and Vergil fighting in hell
>Keeping score and joking around
>Dante's legitimately warm, genuine smile
DARK SOUL STATUS: FILLED WITH LIGHT
Holy shit that ending was so wholesome, I hope DMC6 goes more in that direction, if they make another sequel.

Attached: 1451199248971.jpg (235x252, 22K)

>Trish's bulge
I KNEW IT

>THICK THICKS
FUCK ME
I meant thick thighs
god damn I'm worn out

Attached: 601150_20190320013450_1.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

this one?

Attached: 1553259276690.png (1618x911, 1.53M)

>Trish's bulge

OwO what's this?

He is bestboy.

Yup, thanks user

Well, you see, user Two millenniums ago, there was a war. Between the human world and the other... the Underworld. But somebody from the Underworld woke up to justice, and stood up against this legion, alone. His name was Sparda. Later, he quietly reigned the human world, and continued to preserve harmony, until his death. He became a legend, The Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda

Attached: WOKE UP TO JUSTICE.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Someone mod off V's hair and add DAMAGED to his forehead please.

So do Vergil's pants just compress his ass to the point that there's nothing there?

I was under the impression at the beginning of mission 19 that Dante DID intend to kill Vergil, but that Vergil had no intentions to kill Dante.
Throughout the game, Dante talks/alludes multiple times about how he's going to kill Vergil (telling Nero that he can't let someone kill their own father, implying that killing WOULD happen), but Vergil NEVER implies the same for Dante, even kicking out Dante when he's weak, and forcing him to rest and fight him at full strength. If Vergil intended to kill Dante he could have done it then and become emperor of Earth and Hell, and neither Dante or Nero could have stopped him.

kek is Vergil smiling at that

Attached: 1451227852839.png (1000x647, 219K)

Gentle reminder that Nero is as strong as Dante and Vergil.
>Fight Urizen in the prologue as Nero and lose like a chump
>Fight him again as Nero later on do a little better but still ultimately fail
>Intervene and fight Urizen 2 as Dante
>Whoop his ass, the fight is meant to show the gap between Nero and Dante at that point
>Corner Urizen as Dante and defeat his fully powered fruit loop form
>But then Urizen reforms into Vergil at his full power
>Fight Vergil as Dante to find it evenly matched
>Intervene and fight Vergil 2 as Nero
>Nero whoops his ass to show the difference between Dante and Nero at that point
This happens in addition to:
>Dev says this is Nero's game
>Nero's arc is about proving himself
>His song mentions coming out of Dante's shadow
>The battles are structured to imply him surpassing Dante
>If he did not at least become Dante's equal his entire sense of progression in the game was worthless and earning Dante's respect boils down to patronizing
And the only argument against this is "Dante and Vergil were t-tired". I have even seen absolutely BTFO Dantefags try to say Nero is on the level of DMC1 Dante at best, despite Nero being the first one to hurt Urizen before even attaining a DT. Nero was stronger than base DMC5 Dante, halfway through the game, without even unlocking DT yet. It's all written right there.

Attached: 1551915600500.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

I mean his death and all that, the initial backstory I know, but there doesn't seem to be anything concrete about his death that I know of

red oni blue oni

He used yamato to bring it to the human world dumb fujo.

FUCK MISSION 12 IN HELL AND HELL. WHAT THE FUCK, THERE IS SO MUCH FUCKING CLOSED SPACE IT'S SO FUCKING EASY TO GET FUCKING HIT. AND DON'T FUCKING MENTION URIZEN, EVEN THO I'M ABLE TO GET TO HIM WITHOUT WASTING A FUCKING GOLD ORB, I START WITH THE FUCKING SIN DEVIL TRIGGER NO MATTER THE FUCK I DO, GUESS WHAT, CAN'T DO SHIT WITH IT, BECAUSE I DIE IN A SINGLE HIT, "Okay then, I'll just use that final attack shit Sin Devil Trigger has" THAT FUCKING WORKED, THE CRYSTAL, DESTROYED, BUT DANTE IS FUCKING TIRED AFTER THAT FUCKING FORM ENDS, AND URIZEN GIVES NO FUCKS AND FUCKING HITS ME. AND HERE'S SOMETHING TOO, WHY THE FUCK THAT TENTACLE THAT HOMINGS ON YOU IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE IF YOU'RE IN THE AIR, I SWEAR, I CAN'T DODGE THAT SHIT (WITH TRICKSTER), I ALWAYS GET FUCKING HIT IF I'M IN THE AIR, IN THE GROUND THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN. I FUCKING HATE THIS MISSION IN THIS DIFFICULTY, BUT I HATE MORE THAT FUCKING CRYSTAL, AND THE FUCKING FORCED SIN DT THAT ALWAYS FUCKING TAKES MY GOLD ORB, I'M SICK AND TIRED Yea Forums. I DON'T EVEN WANT A S, I JUST WANT GO FORWARD.

Attached: 1513714447650.gif (498x382, 1.77M)

>If you hold L1, R1, R2 and L2 when you pick Dante's costume before a mission, he's in his Mission 10 "skin"

Not sure if I'm more amazed at the fact someone found this or the fact they put this into the game at all when the differences are hard to spot unless you specifically look for them.

>Vergil discovers the joy of family outings

Attached: judgement cluck.png (500x500, 93K)

Stop, it's so cute

Better question, where did V get enough money to pay Dante in just a few days?

I want to see for how long can Kyrie put up with Vergil and Dante's petty simbling rivalry.

Attached: New mom.jpg (425x1240, 464K)

Maybe one of the devs spread the secret here

Attached: nervgil.jpg (445x500, 209K)

He robbed guys

manwhoring.

Dante and Trish also destroyed an entire city and are responsible for a lot of innocent deaths in DMC4.

I'd like this art a lot more if I didn't know the artist drew some really cringy looking Nero fanart and paired him up with Donte.

Mundus let him borrow money

Attached: 1553740707486.png (584x575, 242K)

>edit Vergil to give him thick thighs and a bigger ass?
apologies in advance

Attached: legday.png (413x532, 112K)

>Power?!

Attached: 1451876769195.jpg (274x385, 29K)

Attached: 9696.png (932x541, 101K)

>get to stage 100 on bloody palace
>about to kill urizen
>game crashes
>tfw

Attached: 1551528852227.jpg (640x629, 219K)

BIGGER

Beat mission 19 and 20 without continues (needs to be consecutive) in any difficulty (you'll get a trophy)

Or beat Heaven and Hell.

DON'T APOLOGIZE user

Attached: PREPARE FOR DEMON DICK.png (255x379, 165K)

Now he looks like he's wearing a diaper.

I don't understand anyone who claims to prefer Vergil's old face. What the fuck is there to "prefer"? The old graphic styles were ugly as fuck except for Dante in 3.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1529x528, 148K)

Yeah but the did it with style

Attached: 519CD88E-2B3C-4B1D-8848-9D6C55F4B4AC.jpg (623x350, 39K)

>Vergil gets stuck with dealing with the kids at the orphanage
could you imagine that disaster

He looks cooler with the old faces.

Acquire profiency in trickster to trick and sky star/enemy step everywhere
Urizen is the least of my worries in Mission 12, it's farming style points because they give you like 4 enemies per encounter and they keep dying to a stiff breeze

That was more of Trish's fault. She look the devil arms without permission.

good post, best boy's status as best boy needs more recognition

Attached: tpn.jpg (670x459, 144K)

Look at that carbface in the middle.

>weird bulging eyes
>bland, featureless milky face
Okay.

It was, but there were also plenty of times Dante could have ended the entire situation effortlessly but chose not to because he wanted to fuck around and/or let Nero do it.

His new face is fine, just the hair can look bad at some angles

I already did that and got the trophy. I also heard that I had to kill more demons than Vergil but I also did that too. Do you change the costume where you change the girls' or is it somewhere else?

Attached: 111.jpg (602x698, 137K)

user please he has a family
I don't think he could handle going any bigger

Attached: rump.png (558x545, 149K)

But is dmc5 nero stronger than dmc4 nero?
Did he lose his giant devil bringer thing he uses on the savior at he end of 4 or do the grabby wings have that?

I like every Vergil but tend to prefer 5 Vergil.

I like Vergil's face but I'm more annoyed that he looks nothing like nero or dante

3 is the best. The face is a bit whack, as are all faces in 3, but the hair is perfect. They've never been able to get the hair right since 3.

Attached: 1553354179816.png (1110x649, 646K)

What's with this DMC4SE patch that just came out?

holy fucking shit this is amazing

Attached: 1552344178945.jpg (390x398, 135K)

I thought they all agreed to the plan in the novel which had less plot holes? Plus everything would have been fine if Dante shooting the pope in the face actually worked

he looks quite a bit like nero to me tbqh

Dante got a bigger dick.

Attached: wow.jpg (1104x973, 149K)

you're a miracle worker

4SE Vergil is definitely the weak link in terms of looks.

Isn't that right Zach?

Attached: nero_devil_trigger.png (400x400, 148K)

How is Vergil more powerful? Is it the human blood he consumed?

>or let Nero do it.
What's a small business without a sprinkle of nepotism?

He can spam yamato bullshit himself now.

This.

Rainstorm kills them all quickly.

Nero's next upgrade should be a full Sin DT ghost.

>tfw stuck on M10 Hell and Hell
>read this post
>die inside
I'll try again... tomorrow.

Only his brow line and jaw but he looks more like dante than anything else.

Dante loves his brother

Attached: 1549821646989.png (1280x681, 894K)

Not that bad but could be better, I still like his new look more though.

Attached: dmc4nurovvcoat.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

thank you
any further he might burst out of his pants

Attached: rump2.png (541x557, 92K)

Yes, the fruit.

Literally wrong. Read the prequel novel.

He's just a cheap looking edit of Nero.

MOAR

Attached: 1551621718725.jpg (814x685, 50K)

>Only his brow line and jaw
I mean he resembles his father, that's enough
he's his son, not a clone

>have DSD out
>swordmaster style
>press style button
and they're gone!
You can do it while you're running away from judgment cuts too. Other options
>rainstorm
>fireworks/air fireworks
>aerial rave
>press y twice on the ground with cerberus
>ice shield with cerberus

Attached: 1553656891751.png (600x625, 443K)

I know he can just make a ghost yamato to replace the real one.
But I'm talking specifically about the giant buster arm he uses to crush the savior's face.
What if he has two of them now due to the wings, he could just snap the qliphoth in two then couldn't he?

spoonfeed

also
>equip balrog and just fucking jump

>The fact that Urizen wants to take advantage of it while V wants to stop it should be clear enough to tell you that V and Urizen's consciousness was independant from Vergil's.
Maybe if you don't know anything about Vergil's character. In DMC3 Vergil used the Temen-Ni-Gru to his benefit but when Arkham starts gushing about how hard it was going to fuck up the humans, Vergil tells him to fuck off because he'd rather not think about the consequences of his actions any more than he has to. Vergil doesn't want people to die (human side, V) but is more than willing to let some randoms he doesn't know perish if it means he achieves his goal (demon side, Urizen)

His wife needs it to return

anyone got more lady pics

Attached: 1553195267998.jpg (3840x2160, 1.49M)

That's the thing he looks more like dante's clone than vergil. I'm not saying he should be a clone of him but he barely has any features of vergil.

I would assume he's capable of big arms since his handwings seem to be able to take on whatever form he wants.

Yes, this.

Vergil is an antagonist but not directly antagonistic to anyone but those who get in his way like Dante or Arkham. He doesn't WANT to kill he just doesn't care if some happen to die on the way to whatever he's doing. Regardless, he should probably show some regret as Vergil instead of V at some point.

How do you go in an out of Sin DT without cinematic of Dante getting stabbed by DSD?

The granny from DMC2 tells Dante that portal from the underworld keep increasingly appearing. she suspects it's the sign of something's coming (Qlipoth) and those random portal opening is why Dante could escape from Hell in DMC 2.

But Vergil's face/body model is a mid 20s dude.

her hair looks so unbelievably fucking stupid in "realistic" style. they should have made it look less retarded

Have to be at SSS and have bought the quadruple S skill in the SDT page

Attached: 1553466587439.jpg (544x538, 42K)

he's got much rougher, heavier features than dante
I don't see what you mean in the slightest, at least not to the extent of thinking he looks more like dante's son, let alone his clone

I always wondered if that spirit is actually Yamato itself since devil arms are supposed to have souls and one throw away line in DMC4 is Sparda naming one of his other swords after someone other than himself.

How does your statement contradictsmine? V and Urizen are those sides taking action without the filter from one another. They are Vergil's avatars.

Mommy!

Attached: Dr-VVAYU8AARXyU.png (600x1185, 228K)

Uh my post is and yeah I know, it's Maxim Nazarov.

here's your lady bro

Attached: lady_dmc5.jpg (517x533, 78K)

He'll make his personal any out of them.

Attached: 4669838.jpg (850x1086, 206K)

>V wearing Vergil's clothes
Holy fuck, Capcom make it official.

Attached: 1553638344723m.jpg (1024x911, 111K)

Attached: 1553383250441.jpg (700x865, 79K)

there was a post from the previous thread that had their renders side by side, so that's what got me thinking about it

Yeah, it's nice how they actually JACKPOT

Attached: 1553465445065.png (620x660, 474K)

Jesusu kuraisuto

Attached: 0Oa8vQ0.png (594x300, 191K)

Anyone going to the concert tomorrow?

Attached: 1431497954148.png (1230x900, 463K)

When is Dante gonna put his candles on this cake?

Attached: 1553568732165.jpg (586x459, 146K)

Attached: D2Hl6HkUkAAN7Zo.jpg (944x766, 105K)

Would you play UNIST for her?

Attached: D1eVLkCWwAAZjBl.png (300x512, 9K)

>V promised Morrison a large sum of money
>Morrison felt too bad about Dante's living condition and paid him upfront
Morrison got fucking conned.

I bet his special mission will be about doing damage control so he can recover from his loses.

bodybuilder Vergil mod when?

Attached: 1553199373258.jpg (1078x738, 313K)

WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU??!!

Attached: Unlimitedmotivation.png (215x231, 76K)

>vergil starts liking the orphaned kids more than nero

Attached: bb2.png (443x253, 9K)

Attached: lcc.jpg (743x647, 257K)

Attached: 71b.jpg (996x812, 203K)

>UNIST
dont know what that is but fuck it yes

>there are still people who didn't read DMC5 novel summary

>Morrison and V leave the bar and talk outside. He asks V if he has any money. While Dante will take jobs regarding demons even with no payment, having money would be beneficial as business hasn’t been booming. In response, V casually hands him dozens of paper bills. Some of the bills appear to have blood stains on them.
>Morrison hears a groan behind him. He turns around and sees a man lying in an alleyway surrounded by blood. It appears that he has been attacked by a large bird.
>V stretches out his right arm and the bird rests on it. Morrison asks V if that’s his bird, and the bird itself replies that he’s his own bird. Morrison notices that this isn’t like a parrot repeating speech, the bird appears to be able to talk on its own.
>The bird jokes with Morrison that money is money, but if he’s a clean-freak then they’ll go to the bank and swap them for cleaner notes.
>V tells Morrison that if he’s dissatisfied with the amount, they can collect more. Morrison has a feeling that more people would need to be hurt to get the money, so he says this amount is fine. After all, it’s enough to help his friend living in poverty.
>Morrison, V and Griffon make their way to Dante’s office, but Morrison has two or three places to go first.

So if Yamato can't break them out of Hell for whatever reason then they're stuck until the Qliphoth comes back in another 1000 years?

Attached: D2XP_uEWsAA8C16.jpg (960x1200, 118K)

The tree only appeared after Vergil got yamato back, shouldn't he been the one to lead the tree out?

This is what DLC is for.

I hope some gracious drawfag considers drawing Vergil crying at Nero and Kyrie's wedding. I'd even draw it myself if I wasn't so busy.

Don't open it

Attached: 1553731373816.webm (1390x1816, 1.88M)

The DLC is for explaining what happened to Vergil between 1 and 5.

Attached: Dp9BvcSVsAEap0R.jpg (597x659, 64K)

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

>Vergil
>crying
Devils never cry, faget.

Attached: 1537550291934.gif (320x180, 2.57M)

Current Yamato can't, I bet if it gets expansion DLC it'll be upgraded into DSV allowing them to escape.

Nah fuck that I'd rather have it build upon the brothers having a good time or Vergil teaming up with Nero.

Attached: D2Cj4f2X0AEtexG.jpg (1080x1920, 503K)

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-Игры-gloria-(devil-may-cry)-lady-(devil-may-cry)-4136677.png (783x1014, 961K)

THAT'S IT
YOU'LL REGRET YOUR EXISTENCE

Attached: 1552220231381.jpg (512x456, 31K)

He went back to Devil May Cry 3 and got his ass kicked

>Vergil's human side farms money by robbing random assholes on the street
>Vergil's demon side grinds XP by killing thousands of trash mobs and feeding on fruit made from their blood
Truly a man of culture

Attached: 1537987975440.png (788x651, 141K)

It can't? How'd it lose that power since 3?

>I'd rather
nobody gives a shit what you'd rather
you get what they give you

>V and Urizen's consciousness was independant from Vergil's.
There still a part of him thus he should be blamed for what he did.

His look in 3 is good and understandable for the time but his look in 4SE is unforgivable. 5 is an upgrade in every which way. Just wish they hadn't run thin toward the tail-end of the game in terms of budget because you can tell some of the mission textures, lighting, etc look inferior to the earlier parts of the game. This also translates to those "bad" angles people cherry-pick for Vergil. He looks incredible.

Attached: Vergil looks good.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Attached: 1552779324405.jpg (684x1080, 110K)

WHAT FORM OF POWER IS THIS?!

>Vergil's clone just kills demons to make money which he doesn't need anyway

Vergil probably cries himself to sleep every night.

This user knows.

Attached: 1553453434798.png (900x881, 1.25M)

people are saying it updated the EXE file
Hope they didnt just do the same thing squeenix did with FFX/X-2(which they did fix after a day or two) where they added denuvo for no fucking reason years after launch

>but his look in 4SE is unforgivable
He looks great in 4SE though.

Attached: vergil_by_anubisdhl-d92scpd.jpg (1600x900, 211K)

If you do the same button combo for V you can play as his weakened skin cracking skin

Attached: 20190327222836_1.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Well we don't know, they talked about it like it was final and they both know the capabilities of Yamato so there must be a reason, that or they simply forgot.

Well someone's an uppity faggot, didn't like that I shit on your idea lad?
>you get what they give you
I don't have to pay for shit user.

There's nothing to explain we already got the explanation in 5's story. We need to build on nuvergil now with dante tagging along.

4's Verg is good tho.

He does not sleep

Attached: 1553741965027.png (1920x1017, 1.78M)

he looks like a burn victim or the sufferer of some other tragic accident that had to get facial reconstruction surgery

MOWAR

Here's an eyebleach for you.

Attached: D2rXTBsUcAE_etG.jpg (1200x923, 108K)

Apologies for the text, dearest brother.

Attached: 20190327222828_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

4SE was done by a third party company which might explain why Vergil's model looks so janky.

His eyes are pretty shiny

>didn't like that I shit on your idea lad?
"anonymous" isn't one person, retard-kun
>I don't have to pay for shit user.
not paying for it won't magically turn it into your fanfiction

SHCUM !

Nope, if anything that would be Urizen.

Attached: v50ubKu.jpg (500x412, 212K)

Any tips for Royal Guard, bros?

Attached: 1546499287336.png (440x243, 147K)

True that

Insane buffoon.

Attached: 1529965083191.jpg (248x322, 117K)

I'm guessing they could open a portal to come back but the hole it'd leave behind would be hard to shut back closed.

Press the button just as the attack lands to execute a perfect block!

>everybody talks about how Dante is clinically depressed
>at least Dante has friends and a support system
>Vergil spent 25+ years alone and in misery. He probably hates himself more than anyone.

Attached: 1551939473763.jpg (1645x1080, 648K)

Oh you.

He's actually in her early 30s. He's not much younger than Cowie.

Attached: lady.jpg (585x414, 27K)

There's no explanation at all of what happened to him between 1 and 5 in 5 though.

>Check older shit
>People had correctly predicted Faust Meteors to be game breaking since it got revealed.
Wew

Attached: 1544124093269.jpg (2048x2048, 503K)

Attached: 1552808383558.png (600x652, 180K)

OK so in the end it's still vergils fault? He's the one who chose to separate himself.

True but Vergil makes portals all the time that closes immediately after he's used it so I don't know what the issue could be, perhaps cutting down the tree sort of dead locks the demon world or something for a time.

honestly though that's literally all there is to it, the rest is literally just learning timings

>He probably hates himself more than anyone.
Not really. He's a bit narcissistic even.

V already took responsibility because Vergil never would.

Right in the qliphoth fruit.

>Cause 2 citywide massacres
>Sends creepy old man to wreck brother's office
>Rip off son's arm
>Tricks brother into letting him kill himself, only to revive and try to kill him

Attached: 1552361091534.jpg (300x621, 27K)

Attached: 20190325163701_1.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Nah he hates everyone else, especially dante that's why he was in pursuit of power

Vergil's logic was to use his pure demonic power to fight Dante, Urizen was the one who took it too far.

>He probably hates himself more than anyone.
We know he does. V talks about how he was always alone, how he just wanted to be protected and loved but all he had was conflict and violence in his life instead and how that life twisted his views and made his life all about power, he further states that he regrets his actions and even considers himself a fool for it all.

Never cause Vergil has dibs

Attached: 9dd58cebd6b39596361f0c162f0a8c25.jpg (564x739, 45K)

Ladies Night WHEN

Attached: 1528880322385.jpg (553x441, 34K)

>that quote
I was thinking about it and I bet if their positions were switched Vergil would end up running Devil May Cry as well, but he'd be obnoxiously fancy about it. He'd speak in riddles and poem quotes to clients and would flip his coat everywhere, and would leave calling cards at every job like blue feathers or a big V cut into walls or something.

Attached: 1355969308070.jpg (429x440, 71K)

Looks like the portals he makes wormhole him around within the human world.

And then he merges with Urizen again and stops being a crybaby.

CHEW

>Current Yamato can't
But, how?

Why didn't Dante recognize Sparda's cane?

Attached: 4640446.jpg (540x764, 187K)

>lamenting your bad choices and wishing that you didn't live a life of violence makes you a crybaby
Wut. But yeah when he returns he's a changed man and further changes thanks to Nero.

The demons throughout the game also all want the fruit for themselves and don't work on Vergil's behalf. Vergil just beat them to the punch.

Attached: Vergil render 2.jpg (982x989, 216K)

It's made pretty clear they have a limit on their regen

in DMC3 Vergil essentially beats the shit out of Dante until he faints.

They've been there for three weeks after they cut the qlipoth roots. They might have just been using an excuse to stay and fight for awhile until they get tired.

He didn't need to, he knew that V was Vergil ever since being told about Urizen. That is a certified fact and people need to pay attention.

They've said 3 sentences to each other. It's an even less likely ship than Dante and Patty.

Friendly reminder that if you hold L1, L2, R1, and R2 when selecting Dante's costume before a mission you'll get his shorter hair prologue costume

Let me guess, you're a girl?

What has my gender got to do with what I said?

God, I hope he uploads some footage for Griffon, too.

Attached: 1553492606283.png (324x331, 180K)

>we will never get to play as Lady without some janky mod
>we will never rain bullets on mooks with Lady wearing fatigues

Attached: 20190312035654_1.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Vergil is still responsible for those deaths even if half of him tried to atone for it.

Knew it.

He doesn't die though. I wonder if there's anything that can even kill them via actual normal combat. Barring some kind of sickness or old age, I don't know if it's possible.

GJ dude, i got 10 and 12 today

Been wondering what those two dug up with the shovels.

Practice against the enemies you're having trouble with. Everybody's got different attacks and different timings. Once you start to get more used to it you'll find it easier even with attacks you haven't practiced with. I spent a couple hours practicing on mission 19 and got pretty damn good with it by the end.

>complaining about "crybabies" in a series where the main theme of every game involves one of the main characters crying

Oh God he's dropping red orbs out of his pockets.

Why are you so triggered by my statement?

He didn't know, after vergil merged he was explaining to nero that he vergil returned to his former self. He sounded pretty suprised.

Nah I subscribe to Star Trek philosophy when it comes to this split/combine thing. Different consciousness = different person. Plus he did stops the Qlipoth at the end.

Am I the only one disappointed that Nero grew a normal arm instead of a badass new version of a devil bringer?
I just thought the demon arm schtick was cool.

That's what he said.
t. Nero's mom

Attached: D1ZJTNBXgAY4UkH.jpg (1106x1080, 150K)

character studies are for chicks, bruh. it's surface level only here. get in the fucking kiddie pool

Projecting much?

Robot arms > demon arm

>whole game literally happens because of a jester fucking with them

>stuff outright said in the game is a character study
Are you off your meds or something? you're talking like a complete retard.

Since when was that stated?

Can he turn his arm back into the Devil Bringer at will?
I remember him being pretty self-conscious of it in 4, would've been interesting to see how that affected him.

>getting the femanon in the kiddie pool
but user we'll get cooties from her

how about a robot arm as the left arm and a demon arm as the right?

>Every single time they've fought in the series is because Vergil tried to pull some demonic bullshit and Dante had to stop him.
He did that once.

if the hydrogen murdered thousands and then became water again, then yes, it would retard

How do you think sales are going to look for this month? I know 2 weeks in they announced they sold 2million. Word of mouth is getting around that the game is great, do you think we'll sell another mil or 2 by the end of the month?

Attached: vergil bully simulator 5.webm (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>He sounded pretty suprised.
No he fucking didn't, he said it like he just turned off the weather channel. Pay attention to how Dante reacts towards V throughout the game
>Dante tells Lady that V is "nobody important" in a sardonic manner
>Dante doesn't want to listen to what V has to say when he runs after Dante after Cavaliere (look at his face as he looks back at V)
>Dante and V talk to each other how Dante and Vergil would after he wakes up
>Dante honors V's request to finish Urizen because he thought it was Vergil's idea of redeeming himself before dying and felt manipulated when he came out reformed, which is why Dante was so pissed off

I liked it better when he had a stump. A naked lower arm below where the prosthetic attaches to the body looks goofy.

>stop
Kyrie would be mindbroken from the orgasms.

shit, better get out my floaties too.

No, he needs a normal arm for the sword and the gun. He already has two other ghost demon arms.

A path for the van. Doesn't really make sense with Nico's get-absolutely-anywhere skills.

Attached: BEB81D14-7E1E-418F-A2B9-40F786C85C52-6709-00000BA22988FE6D.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

nico but in gta

There's some theories that his Bringer was just some weird DT fuckup where only his right arm was in perma-DT. If that's true then it makes sense that by the time he gets a real DT he grows an arm that looks normal and human most of the time, and looks like the Bringer when he's in full DT.

There's also a mod to use the Devil Bringer in place of the regrown human arm, which IMO looks a lot better.

Attached: 25-1552527348-1041719150.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

When, exactly, did Dante know?

Why would he? the canon established that his arm was just stuck in DT form, it wasn't like it was a unique arm. He just didn't know how to turn it back. The arm he regrew is literally the same arm he had. He just knows how to go full DT now.

I wonder why she just doesn't make the thing fly. Or at least have some launchable grappling hooks.

So since it's confirmed that Proto Angelo's run on humans, Dante / Nero / V just kill a person every time you fight 1?

Attached: 1553627506191.png (600x1835, 819K)

When he saw the faggy ass book. He recognized that fucking nerd for who he was.

>Can he turn his arm back into the Devil Bringer at will?
Have you seen his DT? Of course he can.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XIUxfJ0z74

It literally says it in the game that it's half vergil. Your headcanon doesn't count for things already proven in the game.

What's the joke in that comic? Is he drawing a S rank?

anybody got that video of nero bullying vergil with tomboy?
>prepare to D-ARRRRGHHHHH

I mean just the hand individually.

>launchable grappling hooks
DMC6: Nico's revenge
Play as the van with tons of arms with Devil Breakers attached to it, which can all wire snatch to get around

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK

Attached: D2pLipwX4AAhdCI.webm (500x262, 100K)

I think a novel set before DMC4 stated that Nero got his Devil Bringer when he tried to protect Kyrie from a demon, when the demon attacked, his arm changed.
Man there is just something badass about having a demon arm, and I am disappointed that it's "gone" and is just replaced with a ghost arm/normal arm

It's a stupid design that was popular in the early mid 2000s

IT'S TOO

Attached: D2pLn2sWwAAUZkQ.webm (500x262, 103K)

If he recognized V at first, then he wouldn't have doubted the job being an emergency.

He abso-fucking-lutely hates his own humanity and weakness, at least until 5 when he realized its importance.

LATE

Attached: D2pLw3oX4AE0ptk.webm (500x262, 190K)

See Also take note of how he realized at the last second V planned to merge with Urizen but Nero is the one who failed to understand it even after it happened. Dante had known who V was, he didn't just suddenly piece it together as V was spouting poetry. Dante's not stupid

anyone have the colorized version?

Attached: 1553384638068.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

God, who does he look like here?

You don't realize the difference between self-bitching and denying of your own weaknesses, don't you?

Tom Cruise is that you?

Attached: 1553474781527.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

It's an S that was popular with middle schoolers of a certain age. Six vertical lines and diagonal lines connecting them. Vaguely "cool" to impressionable kids who wanted to be "in", and easy to replicate.

The joke is that Vergil's coats have a pattern on them that resembles it.

Kind of, but not really. It fits him and the narrative of the game.

Attached: 1553611247892.png (565x763, 443K)

Why did his devil bringer lose the opaque glowing hand part from its design in four? Now it just looks like any demon hand

>Kyrie is voiced by Hinata

Attached: 12412435252352.png (845x471, 471K)

That actually makes a lot of sense. It would also explain how he knew about Yamato being able to separate man from devil, since he met the human part of Vergil.

Yeah. HALF of Vergil. When you take out something from someone, let alone a metaphysical concept and it became a physical, sentient being, why should it count as the same person?

Thanks for the history lesson.

Attached: 1553499917595.png (429x534, 351K)

I kinda do missed Nero's devil bringer since it gave him unique design, but I'm happy that Nero grew a normal arm and have full DT now, his DT is still cool. Also, at least Nero don't have to worry about his devil bringer being exposing to other people anymore.

my.mixtape.moe/whujiq.webm

Attached: D2cRy2aUkAAqDeY.jpg (779x702, 61K)

My guess is that it just evolved. Dante's DT changed drastically between 3 and 5.

Attached: devil_may_cry_4___nero_2-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 297K)

Urizen and V are both pieces of Vergil. If V counts as Vergil, then Urizen must also. Because V is not the same as Vergil. If he were, there would be no conflict. V isn't Vergil because V + Urizen = Vergil. Therefore, Vergil is responsible for what both of them do.

looks kinda like Punished Noctis

Attached: 1507893493624.png (540x666, 552K)

>then became water again
What the fuck are you talking about? The matter at hand was never that Vergil is both Urizen and V, it was that Urizen is a separated aspect of Vergil possessing nothing but his demonhood and desire for strength. Vergil can't be blamed for what Urizen did when every part of him that was consciously Vergil manifested in V instead. If anything this is a step towards fucking absolving Vergil of blame because the part of him that's actually him is the one who took the steps towards fixing it.

Attached: 1553570438833.png (1000x1000, 456K)

>be human side of vergil
>still a manipulative arse
Kek i love em

hey can I get pics/webms of ex costume dante in cutscenes

Attached: DtsI_EvWsAEbx1I.jpg:large.jpg (498x240, 39K)

Attached: A quiet weekend with the kids.jpg (1260x795, 480K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlet_woman

>the double bitchslap at the end

Attached: 1546964453716.gif (500x250, 2.03M)

Why the fuck would you leave a dress in a garage?

>LOCAL MEXICANS SHOUT OBSCENITIES

Attached: Kekkle.jpg (302x257, 17K)

Will there ever be a new DMC anime?

To keep them from getting pizza stains.

>Local mexicans shout obscenities
kek

>Local Mexican shouts profanities
Why does DMC have so many based drawfags. I love you guys.

Attached: 1552379076912.png (794x742, 151K)

Good thread.

Attached: D2MQ6luWoAAJdbq.jpg (1024x729, 352K)

Vergil's demonhood and desire for strength are parts of him. That's why V isn't Vergil, because he is missing those things. The idea that those do not matter is cuhrazy, they're incredibly important to Vergil.

>Life is Bluetiful
if only

Ok so Urizen is Vergil's other half, which makes him just as responsible as the human half. You can't blame one without the other since they both represent sides of vergil.

Netflixerino, boyo.

what about wincest

Attached: 1539795979187.gif (400x270, 377K)

How do people not understand this?

So supposing V doesn't count as Vergil, and by extension Urizen doesn't either, surely that means Vergil is responsible for nothing either of them did?

Anyone have the El Donte Sketches from the previous threads?

Attached: 1552133760510.jpg (1053x895, 121K)

No he didn't, he knew Urizen was Vergil, not V. If he knew who V was all along why the fuck would he sit there and watch V as he was going to merge, and literally do nothing until the last minute. And then act all shocked at Vergils arrival.

>We Are Number One but it's Vergil

Pretty much. But Vergil still mugs people.

Oh I understand completely but its just so happens I also want to see them hug each other sometimes

V is using demons for his bidding and even one of his taunts is asking for more strength. V also has Vergil's mannerisms and speaks in first person ,where do you get the idea that he's not vergil?

The mod is supposed to make everyone in the game look like pic related. Somehow.

Attached: Maxipads, dudes.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>That fucking slash as Dante is in the middle of showboating
I'm so glad they did that to end the fight.
Genuinely took me by surprise the first time too I thought he got the drop on me.

He knew who V was, but he didn't know that he could merge with Urizen to reform into Vergil.

No, my point is Vergil is responsible for what they both did. V is Vergil, but Urizen is also Vergil. His demonic powerlust is just as important to what makes him Vergil as his love for his mommy. That's his entire schtick.

fucking hell this is cancer. why do I like it

>these leg left leg movements
WHAT THE FUCK VERGIL

Attached: D2TcQwdWkAESKo5.webm (480x270, 153K)

From the guy who just said Vergil can't be blamed for what Urizen did. Of course he can be. Urizen is a part of him.

Can Vergil and Urizen's powerlust ever be quenched?

There's something even worse, but I won't post it. It's in russian anyway.

There is nothing that suggest that at all. He didn't "talk to him like vergil did", their conversations were about as cryptic as V was with everybody else.

>comradery
They only thing they do is fight each other...

Just beat the game. Giving Virgil a hat made this game a GOTY contender.

Where's Bearded V and Bearded Nero.

Does anyone else dislike how Vergil has two blade thingies? I liked the sheath thing on his arm better

stop observing and critiquing every single movement he makes
you're gonna make him self-conscious

>There is nothing that suggest that at all
I think you have autism. It's the only explanation for how you can completely miss all nuance in their interactions

Do it.

I can't take him seriously after seeing that. It's too funny.

Yamato is so pretty. I've always thought it was neat, but it always lost to rebellion and red queen in pure cool factor. It might actually be my favorite sword in DMC5 aesthetically.

Vergil is responsible for both halves of himself.

nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/79

twitter.com/deviousbaelish/status/1110983031991517184

Attached: 4860897.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

He's in his 40s, his old joints don't move like they used to.

Of which Vergil has no control over. Even at the end. In the prequel novel V was hellbent on saving Redgrave and fought alone while waiting Nero to comeback, to which even surprised Griffon that V would care about humans. Those three might have different consciousness but they share the same memory, which is why Vergil learned his lesson at the end through V.

Attached: judgement nut.png (639x479, 697K)

Nothing wrong with it, he's getting ready to strike. He's also on sloping ground.

>this seething v fag hasnt been run out of the thread yet

>when your back hurts but you need to kick your lil' brat's ass

Attached: D1uczDSXgAAXE9t.jpg (777x777, 117K)

It was my assumption that those demons would prove far inferior... In the face of your tactics.

SOMEONE POST THE HERNIA SYSTEM THING PLEASE

I think you're creating headcanon, reading far too deep into the story. IYes, it was that dumb, and yes this game made Dante look both dumb and like an asshole. kek leaving Trish naked in the middle of a street. If he did really know, why is that Trish had to relay information to Dante that V gave her? How is it that Trish is more aware of the situation than Dante? Dante didn't know shit.

V is also apart of vergil though.

Of course Vergil has control over it, when he's together. He can control himself.
When he's split apart he's doing the exact same shit just in two bodies. He's exactly as responsible because nothing has changed except the physical locations of his will, which are separate. If they were in one body they'd be him. They're both exactly him, split.

>help me up so I can fetch my belt, boy

Not that guy but he knew V was Vergil the entire time. V probably told him when they met.

When he stabs himself with the rebellion in mission 12 he says "if Yamato can separate man from demon". The only way he could know this is because V told him.

I've never asked for this

The only information Trish relays is about the fruit. Dante never has information on Urizen fed to him yet he knows it all. I genuinely, seriously think you might have autism if you misread their interactions this much. It's not like DMC is the peak of literature or subtly so the fact that you missed so much is honestly baffling to me

IF VERGIL CAN BE BLAMED FOR URIZEN'S ACTIONS HE CAN ALSO BE CREDITED FOR V RALLYING NERO AND DANTE TO STOP HIM

VERGIL IS A HERO WHO SAVED US ALL

Attached: thatfuckinglady.jpg (565x600, 80K)

I like V's pets

Attached: D2oliXcVAAA3ZAD.jpg (1200x1178, 165K)

We'll never get Vergil to tell that story about Nero's conception, will we?

Attached: 1553054688329.jpg (1429x1004, 114K)

>Mission 16 HaH
>Fury
>Judecca
>King Cerberus
Fuck you too game.

Attached: 1535583631492.png (376x438, 265K)

This, I like.

Attached: 1553571300741.png (1070x508, 355K)

Three?

Yeah, I'm not arguing that he isn't. They both are. That's my whole point. Vergil is responsible for both of their actions. Urizen's damage was greater than V's desire to stop him. He can't unmurder people.
See above.

I usually shun katanafags where there's options that are so much better (think souls). But I fucking love Vergil and his Yamato more than I've ever liked Dante's giant swords.

Attached: 1553260093936.jpg (1911x943, 235K)

But who created Urizen in the first place? That's right, this little shit.

Attached: 1552362795069.png (191x258, 84K)

Vergil's morality is not black or white which is one of the key points of separating Urizen and V into two distinct characters. They show that he has the capacity for both good and great evil and highlights where he stands as a complete being.
Trying to place him in a singular moral absolute is silly and misses the point almost entirely.

Attached: 1544818941677.jpg (715x669, 109K)

Dante didn't make a move, now Vergil is going to give Lady what she needs

Attached: 1552207856327.png (721x408, 375K)

Allo, Yoba?

He just cleaned up his mess that he started

what about it?

Has anybody beat the Bloody Palace trainer with Vergil? I know that setting the player value to 4 lets you play as him with a really limited move set, but if someone were to and there is a unique finisher for him wouldn't that completely confirm? Maybe thats just desperate grasping at something but they had the animation for V finishing Vergil since launch.

>They finally give Sparda a voice.
>It's Bruce Campbell

Attached: Evil DeadWeight.jpg (1260x1800, 979K)

Eto ti?

Attached: D2BT03kX0AEtSVO.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

CUTE

>DONT YOU DARE SAY IT!
>....JACKPOT!

I want DMC6 already...:(

>Dante somehow knows Yamato separates man from Demon despite not being around when V tells Trish about his birtth
>V is "nobody important" in mission 10 according to Dante, despite everybody other character in the game questioning who or what he is at some point.
>Dante constantly ignoring him, such as his request to wait up after getting Cavaliere
>Dante letting him finish off "Vergil", his twin brother. Literally why would he let some mysterious guy who summons demon's finish off his brother, nevermind the fact that V says "I want to finish this with my own hands", which Dante understands and doesn't question.

You have to be a retard to think he doesn't know V is Vergil's human half the entire time.

What? That makes no sense. If they were in one body he wouldn't be doing the Urizen shit to begin with.

Not that user, but this makes Dante look even dumber
>evil manipulative brother who has tried to kill you several times
>not gonna try to merge himself back together

>Urizen's damage was greater than V's desire to stop him
But is it greater than the act of preventing whatever would have happened had Urizen gone unchecked? No_

But he also created V, and facilitated the outcome in which Nero learned to harness the power of love for his devil trigger and reconcile the two brothers.

What's wrong with it?

No he's not. The whole reason they're different entities because they have different consciousness. V makes choices that Vergil would never have and vice versa. same goes with Urizen. In the court of law, yes maybe Vergil is deemed guilty because he's the closest thing that should take responsiblities. But even then a lawyer could make a strong argument against it.

>drunk Lady
>Vergil quietly watches over her.
>He's just in the same room as her, sitting somewhere quietly drinking some water
>Offers her some
>hic
>If you're having any thoughts about making another kid, forget it
>Woman, what are you--
>I don't like kids and I don't like deadbeats
>Thus begins their romance

Attached: Unimpressed Verg stabbed.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

he already drowned her in cum,how can you surpass that

Kek, legit

I mean, Dante's tunnel vision autism to anything that relates to Vergil is sort of a key characterisation but beyond that, I don't think he really has any precedent or reason to think that merging back together is even possible.
Yamato splits things but he had no reason to believe that those two split things could come together once again

Dan and Reuben are legitimately a big part of why I like Dante and Vergil so much. Cuhrayzee lads.

groovy

Attached: 1552189115686.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Vergil already had his taste of pussy. It ain't nothing special to him now.

He did tell V he owed him one, maybe he was repaying the favor.

I really wish Nero would've throw back what V said to him when he confronted Vergil. like "hey asshole V said you just wanted to be loved and protected, fucking get real already"

Attached: mylastrequest.jpg (480x480, 45K)

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Attached: EXCEED.jpg (1353x1125, 451K)

Nigga......V went up there like "I wanna finish this myself" (should've been a redflag off the bat). He sat their monologuing right infront of everybody and gently raised his cane. Dante Dante is staring right at him, doesn't budge until the very last minute, the moment he's about to puncture the nigga. Bruh, nigga dumb. Atleast Nero had an excuse he didn't know who the hell anyone was or what was going on other than Urizen being his brother. Dante wtf.

I meant it in the sense of a court of law. The only reason I enter into these arguments is because people subscribe to the absurd idea that V is Vergil while Urizen somehow isn't. Urizen is at much Vergil as V is, they both are borne of him and all that they are must exist within Vergil. The only point I care about is that V + Urizen = Vergil. You must have both to make one Vergil, so you can't argue that only V is Vergil.
The desire for power that Urizen displays exists within Vergil because it comes from Vergil. But Vergil is also human, and his humanity stops him from going to the lengths that Urizen did.

Ayyyyyyy where my vergil x lady anons at

Attached: 1534504212475.png (344x380, 250K)

Dante already somewhat mentioned that already.

Again, what possible reason could Dante have for believing they could ever merge back together? The proverb V recites before merging immediately tips him off but that's all he had to go off and by then it was too late

Where's nu

desu I don't ship it and I don't see it happening since DMC isn't about that sort of thing, but if it were it wouldn't be the most unbelievable boat to set sail.

really? what was the line?

Shipfaggotry isn't welcome here go away.

Ayeee

>Slowly raising his cane

I mean, he said he was going to finish it. How else would he have killed him if he planned to actually kill him? It was only the poetry that gave it away.

i've been dante x lady forever because it's what should be but since Itsuno insists on making dante a permavirgin then Vergil gets it

Really hope Vergils DT is just his Sin DT and he gets to do all his OP stuff in that form. It's such a cool looking form.
>jetliner takes your whole DT bar but does the damage of 3 real impacts

Attached: 1530328909916.jpg (629x382, 109K)

That Nero looks alright actually.

Attached: 79-1553458890-1590813340.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

I feel the same but it's pretty fun desu

True. Plus it's nice seeing two hot people together even if they're fictional.

....Nigga, V literally sat up there talking about what he was about to do. Are you saying Dante shouldn't have been a little suspicious after Urizen's "I need power" comment, and V saying "I know we are one in the same you and I but you've lost me and i've lost you, yet we are connected by that one feeling". How much talking does this guy have to do before Dante realizes he's not really "finishing it himself". And don't say they couldn't hear him, because it cut to Dante like twice, and he heard when Urizen said "I will not lose to Dante", smirked at it too. Even as he was raising his cane and saying "our roots now join", took dante like 4 seconds to start running. Dante slow af

user she straight up 'no way fag'd him,so hard that it crippled any romantic/sexual relationships he could have in the future

DELET

Wouldn't Lady have been happier if she did get with Dante?

That's like saying Dante is responsible for Vergil because they were once the same thing though. V = Vergil and Urizen =/= Vergil makes sense because Vergil post-fusion clearly takes way more after V.

His Nero and Dante's ass on devil form look much much better, I'd even say Dante has one of the best asses from any game.

I think a simple way to put it for some would be
pre-Split: Vergil = Urizen
post-Split: Vergil = V

Sadly, Itsuno's Dante doesn't get to grow as an individual. They'd split up before long. I can see her getting along well in a relationship with Kamiya Dante, though. I don't know what it is about him, but Kamiya's Dante had a lot more promise and potential.

I've shipped Vergil/Lady for a loooong time man

Attached: Screenshot_5 (8).png (586x712, 137K)

>Dante could've used Trickster to zoom over and whack V in the head.
>Just ran instead

What if Kyrie was Dante's daugther?

Not really. Vergil never had any desire to invade earth and rule it. He probably didn't even want to rule hell either. Urizen also largely doesn't give a fuck at all about beating Dante. He only cares about it after Dante kicks his shit in. Urizen is just the manifestation of "I want power so I can control".

Bruh if Kamiya was still on Dante would be Bayonetta. Kamiya wanted to do a more "whacky" series like Bayonetta, it would have turned DMC into Bayonetta.

I must have woken up my entire building laughing. Thanks user.

Attached: 1495741208679.png (640x1037, 711K)

I meant moreso which part of his consciousness is dominant in those states, rather than direct motivations/personality

Would've been fine with me. Kamiya's style works for me, even if I don't like things like QTE. His STYLE for worldbuilding and such is wonderful.

>V = Vergil and Urizen =/= Vergil makes sense because Vergil post-fusion clearly takes way more after V.
That means Vergil learned a valuable lesson about why his humanity is important. It doesn't mean that Urizen is not Vergil.
That's even dumber, holy shit. Vergil is both. He's always been both. He always will be both. V and Urizen could only ever exist because Vergil is who he is. They are two pieces of him. There is nothing within them that did not come from him. He will never behave as either of them behaved because he is both of them, not only one of them. That's the reason they were different. That's why he could learn from both of their experiences.

Same.
>Both share an emotion bond of losing family
>Lady was the one to make Dante take on the responsibility of him family problems, literally giving him the motivation to stop Vergil
>Dante was made fun of by other women because he would cry for his mother in sleep
>Lady wouldn't judge or make fun of him because she knows the pain of losing a mother to demons and probably does the same thing in her sleep