Pic related is too far away and I need my fix of telekinesis vidya right now. What games have the best PSI powers?

Pic related is too far away and I need my fix of telekinesis vidya right now. What games have the best PSI powers?

Attached: Control - Gameplay Trailer - Out on 27082019 (PEGI).webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

That webm is dumb. All those papers are completely blank. Why would there be a shelf full of folders and document boxes and all the files be blank? Stupid game.

>Epic store exclusive

Attached: 1553124602411.png (300x290, 77K)

Half Life 2
Destroy all Humans
Dark Messiah

Deepest lore

I know in games and movies they have to use their hands cuz audiences are retarded but its still really silly. Carrie did it best

The World Ends With You

Attached: B2C16B7D-292A-4449-8EAB-1196AE8618BB.png (744x594, 590K)

Wait. The main character isn't the guy who voice acts Max? I thought he was the MC?

Attached: 1354484970029.png (477x387, 27K)

How is Quantum Break btw? Might try it before I play this.

second sight.

wowee. i can't wait to buy those graphics and do meaningless shit with them

Not very good. Control looks pretty neat but after playing QB I'm not optimistic they still have their touch.

It's pretty fun if you go into it with the knowledge that your game-play is going to be interrupted by actual live action segments, but the novelty didn't wear off for me and I liked the CYOA aspects.

It's a neat idea tacked onto a very competent, if nothing special, third person shooter with nice graphics.

psi ops

No, he's in the game as the previous Director and turns up in some form or another.

Telekinesis without gesturing is incredibly boring

Attached: 1527061483691.webm (640x480, 1.71M)

srsly think of how boring the OP webm would be if she wasn't twisting her shoulders and heaving over as she tossed the projector.

Attached: 1527051234363.webm (640x480, 2.79M)

I just want a Remedy game that plays like Max Payne 1 again or a spiritual successor to Alan Wake
Prey has some cool powers

If they can control water how come they can "make" ice. Do they have heat powers? Does that mean they can make steam out of nothing as well?

>he doesn't keep printer paper handy
el retardo maximo...

It is with earth and waterbending

Attached: 1552055112318.gif (300x171, 1.74M)

This webm looks kinda stupid. Why does the projector fly off then jerk into position? It's almost like that's the canned animation that every single object you ever pick up is going to go through.

Pic related and Second Sight

This webm looks exactly like Force Unleashed.

Ooops

Attached: Psi-Ops-The-Mindgate-Conspiracy.jpg (300x424, 36K)

Did Force Unleash have you "grab" objects? I thought you just kind of levitated them, like they're weightless.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but you can pick up objects and throw them.
I could be misremembering, but the overall motion here seems very familiar. Like it's animated the same.