Pirating games=poorfag

Face it, buying games legitimately always leads to a better experience overall, poorfag can’t afford this so they torrent it
Must suck being poor eh

Attached: 32E12A09-CD6B-49F6-89EC-D56ECD0BB4A8.png (2518x1024, 268K)

Top-left should say "paid miserly" note the "l".

And I'm sure the chad voted for Hillary too

Buying games
>games is always out first day no having to wait for cracks
>no risk of viruses
>game will always be updated automatically, no having to download and manually install patches
>any dlc that comes out will always be available as soon as it comes out and be easy to install
>using a store like steam, epic launches, gog etc. is always easier then torrent sites which are filled with cancer ads and pop ups
>games installs with a few clicks no having to go and crack it
>can always play online
Imagine being a poorfag and missing out on this because you don’t have 60$
>b-but what if it’s a game I might not like or is made by a shitty company
Who cares? It’s literally 60$ At most you turbonigger get a job

>torrent sites which are filled with cancer ads and pop ups
that's what burgers actually believe

Attached: 7c97d9955b8d3841c96cdda69a73df46c88f229d93fd01fea26d025e38c714b7.png (1136x640, 318K)

False
example: SimCity, by EA

fixed your pic, OP

Attached: e10.png (2518x1024, 276K)

You brainlet you think he’s a burger with that level of english

>Brazil and russia
Doesn’t exactly help your case, in fact it strengthens op’s arguement
Why would you use a country full of monkeys and a country full of drunk sister-fuckers as an example

I don't care, you all seem retarded to me.
t.

Attached: 1510416118115526142.jpg (600x425, 87K)

the chad bourgeois doesnt buy games

The funny thing is that I never said anything about the reasons listed here for buying games, in fact I think those are all gay reasons for buying games, especially the “moral” one
Simply put buying games is a better experiance overall and you’re poor if you can’t afford it, it’s like the difference between being poor and drinking sink water or being able to buy bottled water

>buying games is a better experiance overall
not necessarily
what if I told you that you have full control of your game if you pirate it. You don't depend on any publisher policies/region locks.
Also, games have different versions and some of them are better/more enjoyable than others. Some characters builds are very strong in one patch and very weak in later ones. Game publishers don't usually care about your feelings about particular patches, they just straight up update to the latest patch with all its nerfs. You can adjust your game build to perfectly serve your own preferences, and it's not quite as easy or even possible with Steam.

I pirate any single player game not on steam( looking at you outer worlds )

>buying any game made in the 2010s
>pirating any game made in the 2010s

Attached: 1498927387383.jpg (312x300, 9K)

>being a boomer who’s afraid to try new things

>wasting my time trying games I know is already shit
vs
>spending my time playing games I know are worth playing
it's just a hobby, dont treat it like a lifestyle bro.

But I've bought new games for as cheap as $0.03? How is that benefiting anyone?

It benefits you because it’s easier overall
I never said I gave a shit about the morality of buying games or corporate sales, read my posts throughly and you’ll see my point

>imagine paying 60 bucks and discovering that the game runs like shit on your gig because its development was rushed and the game hadn't been optimized at all.
Being a paypig must suck, eh. And don't even mention early access and pre-orders

“Oh no I lost 60 dollars that was my weekly food budget”
Being a poorfag and having to worry about that must suck huh

the loss of money is whatever, desu.
the feeling that you've been scammed is humiliating. But I doubt you will understand that.

>More than $60 dollars on food a week

Fatty.

Attached: Water Torture.png (470x355, 246K)

It depends, user - I pirate from people like Paradox who have DLC that's worth 200 dollars or more but only adds in maybe 15-20 hours on top of a 60 hour game that's $30

Not buying organic produce and fresh fish and prime meat at quality high end grocery stores
>Poorfag
P.S cheap foods are typically the unhealthy ones, ramen, frozen tendies, snacks, canned foods, other varrious frozen foods, etc.

I buy my games exclusively on GOG. If they don't sell a game, I just pirate it. Fuck launchers.

Buying something and finding out you don’t like it isn’t being scammed you moron, and also stream and other services let you return games pretty easily so if it doesn’t work on your rig it’s an ez return

Is rather invest the money. Nobody gets rich by spending money they don't need to.

I am literally forced to pirate because PC is digital only and I'm not willing to pay for digital distribution.
I pirate GoG games too, fuck console wannabe platforms and fuck paying for digital distribution.

Yeah you’re really gonna get a huge return with that 60$ investment
Enjoy your 5 shares of google

$0 > -$60

>he buys from whole foods-tier stores thinking he's getting better quality foods
lmao you fucking dumb goy, you do realize 95% of the produce and dairy come from a handful of agribusinesses. Don't forget to "buy local" from your farmers market as some random hustlers pick up trucked in produce from the local food terminal and stand at their stall in a straw hat and suspenders, ya simp.

Attached: laughingniggers.gif (390x271, 2M)

ok, I still pirate though