Well?

Well?

Attached: 1549431463428.png (601x582, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/4KOxmXREd1Kbz0gopMVjDA/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=NVC7j7hpnME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i do, we were playing battleblock theater together yesterday :)

based, incels deserve to be alone. it's evolution and survival of the fittest

I despise women.

That's not what your mom said last night

Because I have a waifu.

I'm a NEET with no dreams. Stop asking this question.

I don't even like myself.

Because when I'm lonely i can speak to or think of my cute boyfriend who thinks that i'm cute too

Attached: happiest-animals.jpg (600x619, 165K)

Because my last couple of relationships were with unstable girls that I'm told, on some level, I subconsciously wanted to 'fix'. Didn't end well. Fortunately, things worked out when I met videogames

I do but I'm bordering on 30 now. I'm sure you'll all find girlfriends eventually. Just go to university or something and you'll find someone who is compatible with your lifestyle. I would probably have died in my own filth without a girlfriend to clean the apartment. I was getting borderline scizophrenic in the end.

cause im too poor, and having a poor girlfriend didnt help either

>do dating websites for last year
>not a single message sent to me
>not a single reply back
>last reply I got was over a year ago and the conversation lasted for about 3 weeks back and fourth
>finally ask if she wants to get some coffee or meetup for lunch
>never replies back to me ever again

Attached: but why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Cause I am the girlfriend

I could always get one if I really wanted a gf, but the problem is that I don't. Since I'm already 20, I hope the desire kicks in soon because I don't want to end up stuck with a bunch of single mothers, you know?

Attached: bwoooooooooooooo.jpg (604x539, 94K)

I'm gay and I don't know how to meet people. It might be for the best though, the gay community is pretty gross.

Because the last one tried to get me fired from work when she was done with me. Decided that I'm not dating any of these crazy bitches until this whole feminist movement blows over.

Attached: CVcYtFJ.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

What's your excuse for not being drowning in an ocean of gfs at any given moment?

Attached: they see your dick.jpg (2482x1440, 1.44M)

Why do you ask this like every day on Yea Forums?

Stop making this fucking thread every day.
It's pure and utter cancer and you know damn welll everyone will just blogpost into oblivion.

Worst villagers

Attached: 1536515613325.png (1000x989, 440K)

Nothing but trannies and single moms trying to date around here so, you know, single not sounding so bad after all.

B-but I'm a girl.
Girls can't love other girls.

too busy drawing

Attached: rin 41.png (800x800, 21K)

I told myself I would when I sorted my life out, except now I'm 28, recently unemployed, have crippling depression, and ended up living back home with my parents. So a girlfriend is the least of my concerns.

Post your last Sachikong

hrt isn't gene therapy

Teach me how to draw.

Because I’m shy + have no direction in life

I spent too many years chasing after girls who weren't interested in me instead of trying with the ones that were, and now I fear it is too late to correct.

I'm married.

If you really want an answer, I just don't know what to do if I had one.
That's mainly it.
I'm 28 and live with my divorced dad.

Because my little sister made me promise to her that I won't get one so we remain together, geez, how many times do I have to tell you? We are still doing that

Attached: the sach.png (3000x3000, 688K)

Post Rin's big feet

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/4KOxmXREd1Kbz0gopMVjDA/type/op/

Attached: 1533795327276.jpg (680x680, 31K)

Tfw have QT3.14 Japanese gf yet still go on Yea Forums every day

Attached: 1535163078965.jpg (600x600, 93K)

I am suicidal and I want to kill myself.

I'm trying to learn how to like myself, and also accept that I'll always be alone. At least the second one makes the first seem easy by comparison.

t. wurstie

I'm fat and never leave the house.

im in love with two women who are already with other people.

>28
you're still a young dude, quit moping about you age

Have no energy to date until this college year. I'd rather spend my money on my hobbies then lunch dates.
I relate to you user. I have four exes at my current workplace. At least I gave them a common interest!

get out of my mind, liquid

Dating websites were replaced by dating apps user. And honestly, matches are mostly random, the only benefit that an app offers you (without giving money, of course) is that you get to know new people without going outside. Your only real options are going outside or pay the gold service of dating apps.

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND YOU IN Yea Forums OF ALL PLACES.
How are you doing?

Attached: roser edit.png (604x487, 16K)

Go make another account, find some pictures of a girl. I don't know if Tumblr still exist, but use the tag "me" - don't pick the models, pick the more average ones. Make a female account, and sit back and watch all of the messages you get.

STOMP ON MY BALLS SHIBUYA-CHAN

I would have to go outside and not be fat

Because I'm waiting for you to be available.

Because I'm an awkward alcoholic ugly loser.

But I do have a girlfriend

Attached: 1553575409572.jpg (373x388, 28K)

I know several alcoholic ugly losers with girlfriend

prove it. 29 is too late to start from scratch

I have given money to dating apps and still have yet to match with anyone

She turned asexual and I didn't.

she looks like she fucks black guys

I'm gay and I want a boyfriend...

Attached: 44ae707795f29c1c101eae3a2a7cd9ee1443330014_full.gif (480x271, 1009K)

aha, but i bet i hate myself more than they do

It was not for me. In fact, I'm in situation I don't like. My ex started talking back to me telling me that dumping me was a mistake, that she is deeply in love with me and never will fall in love with anyone else. We are friends rn but this burns me, I've told her several times I'm not having a couple again, but I'm afraid of doing anything too drastic because she is suicidal af, but she is super dependant even as a friend.

For real, Yea Forums. What to do? I mean, being with her was not bad at all, but being dependant, limiting my hobbies (I almost stopped playing vidya) and cheating on me twice 'by mistake' are really holding me back.

>going outside
I have never once in 30 years of my life had an experience where I was out and about and meet a women who has actually not been some employee who has spoken with me for any reason. That shit is a fucking myth.

Because I'm a retarded hikkikomori NEET.
youtube.com/watch?v=NVC7j7hpnME

Attached: 1538192436409.png (494x464, 259K)

>I don't want to end up stuck with a bunch of single mothers
I used to work with some older guys in their late 20's, early 30's who are in that situation. I don't know how they did it without becoming alcoholics.
>pay the gold service of dating apps.
Don't do this. Now these apps are engineered around sucking the betabucks out of these betaboi's wallets so they can give attention to girls who already have boyfriends.

better be cute

user..

I really am not sure. I guess I'm just not quite concerned that I don't have one yet.

Honestly you should stop drinking before getting a gf. I feel really bad for their girlfriends to be honest. They have so low self esteem they think they cant get anyone better. Sad! Unironically.

Who are you and why do you even care

My boyfriend is awesome

That is all

I'm too small

Attached: manlet.png (1054x352, 28K)

You've got nearly a decade. That shit doesn't become a problem until your late 20's. Then when you hit your early thirties it's single moms with an unwarranted sense of self importance and ladies with their biological clock ticking.

it's illegal

I've mostly given up on finding the right girl. I refuse to settle and be miserable.

I can't even beat sekiro

Attached: IMG_220x680_3.16.19_MF.png (600x612, 590K)

My hobbies are mostly playing single player videogames and browsing the internet.
None of my friend groups ever had women in them so I'm not used to interacting with women beyond a professional setting.
I didn't enjoy going to parties or participating in clubs in college.

All of that and a fear of rejection, probably.
Also, sage, not vidya.

No one said you have to settle. There is something called breaking up. You should give a girl a try. But of course you're only telling that to yourself to justify being alone and miserable. Cringe af

Right now, in this point on time I don't need a girl draining my money.

My anxiety and self hatred stops me from looking into partnership.

Only literal boomers use email for non-business communication anymore.

Congratulations, that means you're the extreme case of the distribution of dating apps users, the one that never gets matches. Now, drop that shit and try to go outside instead.

user....
fuck that girl. treat yourself, get some pizza and some new vidya. there isn't much worse then getting rejected for something you couldn't control

Attached: 1552225841342.png (404x362, 210K)

Poor guy. Jesus Christ.

Attached: ARFUR SHALOM.png (850x428, 394K)

>cheating
Easy pass. Don’t do that to yourself.

I'm not that bad at sex, I swear.

Because American women are a complete shitshow.

if (she wont) ever gets back to you for another date, go to a fancy place and leave halfway through so she's stuck with the bill

I wish I wasn't 5'2, it hurts

Attached: 1528572723984.jpg (500x736, 264K)

im gey

Go gay and you'll make a Daddy bf very happy indeed

Cause im 27 year old loser with the social skills of a retarded hamster. It is understandable that no women would date me, if i was a women i wouldn't date me either.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

I do?
She asked for alone time today
>Inb4 she’s getting blacked
Spoiler I am black and I access to her Ring door Cam
Literally no one comes to any of her 2 doors.

I have a gf but is fucking a cute boy on the side really cheating? Seriously replies only

heres your controller bro